All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:59 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Kiara was ready. She was finally ready to embrace her inner Lucifer. She bared her teeth as she lunged at Death with the sacred sword. She ducked under his swing and slid back on her feet, lunging again at him, getting a few hits in.

Alaynna was fighting by Chariot's side. She was glad that he had chosen their side and turned against Death. She saw that her mother and Death were fighting but it was best to leave the big fighting to the big three; Lucifer, Death, and God.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:11 am 

Death parried Lucifer's last sword swing and moved her arm to the left. He kneed her in the stomach, sending her tumbling backwards. He smirked. "Is that really all you've got?" he asked.

Chariot ripped off the arm of the second colossus. He roared again, and smashed the colossus to bits with its own arm. Pieces of bone were sent flying everywhere. Enoch protected Alaynna from incoming debris and continued fighting.

Isaac and Icarus were amidst the zombie horde. Isaac had morphed his hands into chainsaws and was slashing wildly, with great results. Icarus flew around with his spears, impaling multiple zombies at a time. They both slowly pushed their way forward to the center of the mob, and began to help Felix.

Akuma returned to the castle to see nobody inside. He looked out the window and nearly had a heart attack. He ran to the dungeon, grabbed his weapons and armor, and headed outside. He slashed at the zombies wildly and looked around for Alaynna.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:54 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lucifer growled again and lunged, her sword impaling Death in the stomach, she twisted the blade around inside him, hoping that it stung his insides. She smirked but moved quickly out of the way, taking her sword with her.
"We're just getting started!" Lucifer growled once again, her eyes glowing red. Her true nature was about to show.

Alaynna was fighting side by side with Chariot, she felt as if she owed him something. He did teach her everything she knew. The colossus was a friend to her when nobody would be. He often kept her company when Death was busy when she thought that he was her father.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:04 am 

Death smiled wickedly and removed his black robes, revealing what he truly was. A skeleton, with bloodshot eyes and shoulder length black dreadlocks. Only bones, no insides - except for a black heart floating inside of his ribcage. He growled back at Kiara and charged, bringing his kris down hard.

A large zombie shambled up behind Alaynna. It was about to smash her with a large boulder he was carrying, when suddenly it stopped. Both the zombie and the boulder fell in half, perfectly cut down the middle. Akuma stood there with his katana. He wiped some blood off his cheek and smiled.
"You guys are crazy!" He shouted, slashing another zombie. "I like it!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:17 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Alaynna saw a zombie come from behind Akuma that he didn't see, she ran to him and with one smooth motion, she grabbed him by the shoulders and tossed herself up and over his body, bringer her heeled foot down in the zombie, smashing his head apart. When she landed, she got back up and grabbed Akuma by the neck as a horde of zombies surrounded the two, she spun herself around him, power kicking them all dead to the ground.

Lucifer barely dodged the kris but got up a bit groggy from the hard hit, her eyes still ablaze with anger, she ran towards Death and tackled him to the ground. She took some of his rib bones in her hand and crushed them. Exposing his dead heart even more than it already was. Now all she had to do was pierce it with the sacred sword and he'd be dead.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:36 am 

Another zombie came up behind them, and Akuma dipped Alaynna's head so the zombie's attack missed. Then he chopped it's head off, turned to her, and blushed.

Death smiled as Kiara broke his bones. "That's the spirit!" he said as he grabbed her throat. He slammed her up against the nearest wall and held his knife to her throat, grinning wildly. "Any last words?!" he said, confident that he had won.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:53 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara groaned as he grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against a wall. She was sure that she was the loser in this battle, but when she caught the eye of her husband and children she got even more angry. She looked right into Death's eyes and nodded. "Yeah... Rot in hell ****ing!" She reached for the floating heart, grabbed it, and with all of her strength she ripped it out of his chest and squeezed it in her hands until the whole thing popped.

Alaynna blushed as well and continued the way she was fighting. She quite enjoyed being spun around in a dance like fashion when fighting. She thought it somewhat romantic, and fun.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:47 pm 

Chariot reared back in pain and clutched his chest. He roared and dropped to one knee. Death cackled, a spark of insanity in his eyes.
"You didn't think I'd keep MY heart so exposed, did you?!" He kneed Kiara in the stomach again and laughed.

Akuma blushed as he and Alaynna continued to dance-fight the zombies. It wasn't long before all the zombies around them were dead. He stopped dancing, looked around at the destruction they had caused, and began to laugh.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:15 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara heard Chariot roar in pain when she crushed the heart. She fell to the ground in pain but quickly recovered. She stood and flapped her mighty wings to get Death off balance before flying to Chariot.
"I'm sorry Chariot. But we'll fix you later." Kiara took her hands and shoved them into Chariot's chest, she clutched the heart of Death and ripped it from Chariot. Kiara flew off of the colossus and held up Death's heart, she took it in both of her hands and ripped it in two, blood pouring all over her body.
"See you in Hell Death!"

Alaynna laughed softly and watched as her mother took care of Death. And now that Death was damned to Hell, he would now be Kiara's servant.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:30 pm 

Death doubled over in agony. He looked up at Kiara in pain, but smiled.
"Fine with me..." He leaned into Kiara's ear and whispered. "I got what I came for... six months ago..." He laughed with insanity and collapsed.

Enoch saw the under army begin to retreat, and turned to Kiara. He flew to her and kneeled.
"Are you alright, my lady?" he asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:05 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara ignored what he had said and looked to Enoch and nodded. She dropped the dead heart on the ground and smashed it with her heeled foot. She looked over at her children and Felix, she was covered in the blood of Death's heart. She gave an out of breath smile as she raised her fist in victory and started to yell.

Alaynna and Eva did the same as their mother.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:13 pm 

Felix, Isaac, Icarus, and Enoch all yelled as well. Chariot roared triumphantly, and God just clapped.
When all the commotion died down, the armies returned to their respective kingdoms, and Enoch stayed for God had assigned him a new job - protecting Lucifer and her family. Chariot stayed to serve Lucifer as well, and Isaac and Icarus had hurried home to build him a new heart.
Felix approached Kiara, and said nothing. Instead, he kissed her on the lips, and looked her in the eyes.
"You did it." he said, smiling. "It's all over..." He frowned softly. "For now, at least..."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:22 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lilly decided to stay back for a little bit and hang out with Alaynna. She reminded her brother to get Daisy and Riley to come to the feast in a little bit before he left with Isaac.

Kiara sighed softly as she was reminded about her daughter still being the prophecy. The prophecy that she would soon have to fulfill. She whistled for Prince and hopped on, riding back to the kingdom to get washed up.

Alaynna smiled and motioned for Akuma to follow her back home.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:31 pm 

Icarus told Daisy and Riley about the feast, and helped his dad build a new heart for Chariot. When they were finished, they called Felix and opened a portal. They put the heart in Chariot, and went back home to prepare for the feast.

Felix washed up after Kiara, and got dressed in a formal outfit. He walked over to Kiara.
"I think that now is the time to tell Alaynna..." Felix whispered. "After dinner, I mean."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:07 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara sighed softly as she slipped on a nice form fitting red dress with black heels. She gave a half hearted smile to Felix and nodded.
"At breakfast tomorrow morning." She said softly before walking out of their room and down to the throne room. Kiara snapped her fingers and it was turned into a proper place to hold a feast in an instant. A large table was placed in front of the thrones but left the floor open for dancing. Classical music played in the background by a band of her demons.

Riley and Daisy rushed around the house to look their best, Riley smiled as Eva let her borrow a floor length midnight blue gown, accented with crystals on the top.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:15 pm 

Isaac got dressed in a white button up with a black vest, black pants & dress shoes, and a red tie. Icarus dressed the same as his dad, but wore a blue vest instead, to match Riley.

Felix nodded to Kiara, and went to help his father. Igor was cooking the feat in the kitchen - he had taken a partial demon form, using multiple arms to cook many foods at the same time. When he was done, he set everything out on the table, with the help of Felix, and went to the door to greet the guests as they walked in.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:37 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara stood in front of her throne as the guests came in. They would all bow to her of course being the new Lucifer. She searched the crowd for her father but couldn't find him anywhere. Maybe he was late as usual? She rolled her eyes and nodded with a smile to the guests who approached her.

Riley stepped through the portal with Icarus by her side. She smiled and gave a soft wave to Kiara and Alaynna who returned the wave as well.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:46 pm 

Felix stood by his father, helping him hold the door and waving to the guests. Isaac and Icarus waved back, and proceeded to mingle. As the demon guests continued to pour in, Igor looked up at his son.
"Son... everyone in Hell is invited, correct?"
Felix smiled and nodded. "Basically. Why?"
Igor's eyes lit up, but his frown showed conflicting emotions. "There's... a few people... you need to meet." He looked around. "I'll be right back." Igor raced off into another room, and Felix smiled and shook his head. He continued to wave at the guests.
When he was done, he closed the door and turned to find his father all dressed up in more formal wear than usual. He smiled, and sat down next to Kiara. Igor scanned the crowd, looking for someone. The demons began chanting for Kiara to say a speech. Felix merely smiled.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11