All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:30 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Sebastian just shrugs at that. "It's hard to forget someone as annoying as Berry," he deadpans, shaking his head, and finishing his coffee, going out to the dishwasher with the cup. Honestly, then he hasn't really been thinking about the people from McKinley a lot the last couple of years, and he had no intention of starting on doing it now. Apparently, he can't just get what he wants. "Please do yes, and tell him that my offer still stands, if he has gotten tired of you by now"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:49 am 

yes that's all very nice but unless it's coming from hansol choi i don't wanna hear it

Kurt has to agree with Sebastian on that one, because even though he loves Rachel and would likely trust her with his life, she really knows how to make an impression, and she's still the same as she was at McKinley. "How long are you going to wait for that?" Kurt asks and follows Sebastian to the back with a raised eyebrow.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:24 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Sebastian just snorts at that, as he returns to stand behind the counter, shaking his head softly. "I don't really wait around for people, Hummel." He states in a cocky voice, but it is pretty much the truth. In all honesty, then he hasn't really been thinking about Blaine Anderson, ever since he graduated from Dalton. "But the offer stands nonetheless, if he wants something with no strings attached," he says with a smirk, and a, somewhat, lewd wink in Kurt's direction.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:09 pm 

yes that's all very nice but unless it's coming from hansol choi i don't wanna hear it

"You are such a pain in the ass sometimes, has anybody ever told you that?" Kurt exclaims. No, of course the great Sebastian does not wait for anybody, but Kurt has been doubting his and Blaine's 'relationship' ever since he found out they were speaking in high school. And he is not the boss of Blaine, nor is Blaine the boss of him, but letting Sebastian get on his nerves is really irritating - even more so when the idiot keeps smirking at him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:25 am 

"If I have something to do with people's asses, it's usually not pain they are telling me about," he says with a confident smirk, as he waggled his eyebrows slightly, just to make his meaning entirely clear. He doesn't even know why he likes teasing Hummel so much, there's just something about his reactions that makes it all worth it. "If you catch my drift."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:06 pm 

"No, they're probably just congratulating you on your STD's" In theory, what Sebastian does and doesn't do really doesn't concern him at all, and not replying at all would no doubt make him the bigger person, but there's something about Sebastian's self-appreciative attitude that makes sure Kurt just can't walk away. And he's pretty sure Sebastian knows that, which is even more annoying.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:31 pm 

It really is way too easy to get Hummel riled up, and that may also be why Sebastian likes it so much. It's easy, and it's funny. Sebastian adjusts his apron a bit, still just smirking in the general direction of Hummel, but this banter is slowly losing it's charm. "That's cute, princess. Now, if you will have me excused, I have a pantry box to restock, and honestly, I would like to not have to look at your gay face for longer than I have to."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:23 am 

wow i'm so late #trash
SORRY

"You know, I actually agree with you on this one, believe it or not. Every minute I have to look at you makes me want to die a little" Kurt replies before grabbing a piece of paper and a pen to take a newly entered customer's order. He tries, once again, to remind himself that this is only until he can get a job somewhere else, he just needs to be somewhat stable before moving on, and if he keeps that mindset he'll be able to, hopefully, endure even Sebastian's annoying face and terrible attitude.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:32 am 

i is even later :c

Sebastian only snorts at that, as he goes to their huge ass walk-in fridge, and grabs a couple of pastry boxes, before kicking the door closed behind him. Honestly, he is just waiting for 12 o' clock to arrive, so that he can get home. He has a huge ass test later this week, and he really needs to study for it.