All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:28 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Kate was happy to see her desk writer had arrived. "These are wonderful. Than you Wizardess!. The teen opened hers and begin to press the letters. "I think you are a great wizardess and wonderful friend."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:35 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

"We are thrilled with this Travel Desk. Can just anyone use it or just the one who used it first?" Dermot typed.

"Just the one who received it. I have two left. One will go to the Mage Guild and one will be for Lord Lyons." she typed back

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:14 am 

Kate read what Dermot typed. "That is very generous of her. Papa my be slow to accept this. He distrust magical items. If it makes his work easier and faster, he may be accepting."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:51 pm 

**I want the two of you practice your writing until dinner time. I want both of you to get to be very fast and efficient. It is acceptable to write in different fonts to make anyone who might be spying on us work harder to break the code. Have fun! Oh yeah, I added a new feature to Kate's and want to add it to yours Dermot. I'll be taking your laptop for a bit.**

~~Ok. Will it take very long?~~ Dermot asked as he disengaged the Travel Desk. It was a button and the legs fold in and makes itself into a briefcase.

++Tell Dermot just a few minutes and let me know when I can teleport the briefcase, please Kate++

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:11 pm 

"Then in Kit it is the I's are y's and the language is a mixture of yaps, sharp barks, and whines. The language is very phonetic and is hardly used. It sounds like gibberish to any one else."

Kate pressed the word in Kit and spoke it as the two students waited for Wizardess to finish the writer.

"We are ready to accept the writer when you are Wizardess."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:38 pm 

**Ok. I have the thought transference installed on Dermot's and should be there by now** Wizardess thought into her Travel Box.

The Desk plopped back on the bed, ready for use.

Dermot smiled and opened it up. He saw that there was two modes on his. He pressed mode 2 and thought to Kate

~~Try mode 2 and think into the box. Direct your thoughts to me.~

Then he thought to Wizardess

~~Did you get the thought message I sent to Kate?~~

++No I did not. I think that this may be a success. But we must make sure.++ Wizardess thought towards Dermot.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:28 pm 

Kate directed her thought to Dermot in Kit, "I think you are wonderful and talented."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:46 pm 

Dermot chuckle then thought back then translated it into kit.

"And you are as beautiful as a lovely rose bush that blooms year around"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:17 pm 

Kate blushed and smiled. She spelled in Kit, " I feel for you like no other. My heart races when you are near. Would it be alright to think you as more than a friend."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:23 pm 

~~Yes, I would like that very much. Would you be my girlfriend?~~ Dermot thought in kit as he blushed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:02 am 

Kate smiled widely, "Would it be alright with your family? I would like it very much. It is our custom to court for a time then a formal engagement party is given. You will have to get Papa's permission to court me."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:50 am 

"I doubt it if you mean my parents. They are counting me marrying that Princess Margerate. If it was up to Wizardess Mystique who has my guardianship at the moment, she would question both of us separately then most likely say yes.*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:54 pm 

Kate folded her magical writing device then set it on top of Dermot's desk. She sat in his desk chair and turned the chair to face him, "Do you think we can ask Wizardess and Papa at the same time. If the say yes, you could send a letter to the princess and call off the arrangement. When did you last see the princess?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:28 pm 

"I have not seen the Princess. It was a command to come to the ball like five other males had. I don't know who they are. The Princess is the one who gets to pick the winner/loser that gets to marry her." Dermot spoke as he leaned around Kate.
"This is the picture that I have of her. I get a letter every month from her."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:58 pm 

Kate took the drawing he made of her. "Oh my, she is average looking girl not what you's expect of a princess. The dress she is wearing is not very flattering. She either does not have a very good dressmaid or it looks like she is forced to wear her grandmothers clothes. Writes you every month. What does she say?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:20 pm 

"Not much. Wizardess says that she is not as bad as she looks. Well, I guess that with the Princess being her niece and all, she would say that. The Queen is not very good looking and wears old time clothes.. like this dress...." Dermot began to make a dress.

Princess Margerite

Queen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:44 am 

"The queen does not look like a warm person. It must take hours to dress her hair. I don't blame Wizardess from living away from her. Margarette, seems to have little personality. She is poised that all she is is duty. Dermot, I see life with them would be miserable for you. They would kill your spirit that I adore and enjoy."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:18 pm 

Dermot was busy with making more drawings.......

This is Queen Mother or Wizardess' Mother

This is King Father or Wizardess' Father

This is the King or her brother

"I can't stand the style of clothes that the Royale Family wear. They look like they were are over a century old. They even smell musty I have briefly met the King father David , Queen mother Aisling, King Jeroecien, Queen Lothaelia. They are all stiff and unmoving, rarely speaking and hardly move. They sit as if they were statues.
I don't blame Wizardess leaving the title behind." Dermot spoke as he stood up and went to look out the portal window.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:47 pm 

"They seem to want to be distant and stuffy. King Atrious is personable and off his throne is approachable. I do not blame Wizardess for leaving. I must say their clothing is a bit strange. They look uncomfortable in their clothes. Where I come from, the clothes are comfortable except the soldiers' battle armor."

Kate led Dermot to her room and showed him pictures if how people dressed in her village.

"What would you like to do before dinner? Tomorrow will be exciting, we fly."

http://www.pearsonsrenaissanceshoppe.co ... dress.html

http://www.pearsonsrenaissanceshoppe.co ... rcoat.html

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:56 pm 

"I was allowed to choose my own clothes and I happen to like these. I prefer not to wear the robes but sometimes Wizardess says that I must wear it. Let's do something else for a while......" Dermot spoke as he looked at Kate. He put the sketching things away.
"Let's read about mythical creatures. I have that book that I bought about them."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next