All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:38 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

"They seem to want to be distant and stuffy. King Atrious is personable and off his throne is approachable. I do not blame Wizardess for leaving. I must say their clothing is a bit strange. They look uncomfortable in their clothes. Where I come from, the clothes are comfortable except the soldiers' battle armor."

Kate led Dermot to her room and showed him pictures if how people dressed in her village.

"What would you like to do before dinner? Tomorrow will be exciting, we fly."

http://www.pearsonsrenaissanceshoppe.co ... dress.html

http://www.pearsonsrenaissanceshoppe.co ... rcoat.html

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:59 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

"Yes tomorrow can't come too soon! Maybe look at some mythical creatures?" Dermot asked.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:04 pm 

Kate winked at him, "Do you think we will see any in the ocean or sky?"

She laughed. "What would you do if you saw some? I have only seen them in books and sailors telling tall tales."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:40 pm 

"Most likely both but not until we leave for the distant lands. I'd love to have a dragon. Or maybe pegucorn. A phoenix would be neat but not anything like the kraken. That would be way too scary to see. By the way I do believe in mythical creatures. We just don;t see them for what they are is all." Dermot spoke seriously as he spoke.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:26 pm 

"I would hate to encounter a Kraken or Hydra we have helpers if we do. Battlemages are well prepared. Be careful what you wish for. Dragons need a very firm hand and lots of love. You need a lot of land away from people. It is sad that so many being fear dragons and want to kill them. They are cute and fun to have as babies they live hundreds of years and need to be provided for. When they are cast out by a family the often become rouge and seek out territory. The lucky ones find a life mate far away from people."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:19 pm 

"That is very true. I like to find an undiscovered creature too. " Dermot spoke softly.

~~Dinner time if you two wish to eat tonight. I will wait 10 minutes and no longer.~~ Mystique spoke mentally to Kate and Dermot.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:44 am 

Kate held Dermot's hand, "Portal to dinner table." The portal did not work.
The red haired teen shrugged, "I guess we can only portal to a different floor."

She squeezed his hand, "I do not mind walking. We need the exercise anyway."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:14 pm 

"Or we have use most of our magical energy. That does happen and I guess you are right. We need to exercise the body as well as our magical core. We will need to use our magical core energy more carefully, Let's go." Dermot spoke with a warm smile.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:08 pm 

Kate walked with his holding his hand and smiling. "You are a lot of fun to talk to. You are full of wonders and see the world unlike anyone I have met. With you is like the world is full of wonders and magic. That is so exciting all is new every day. I am glad we are together because other people would not appreciate your views. Kids and adults can be so mean and would hate to see you hurt. Your like a sponge so open to ideas and things. Do not let anyone squash you into clamming up and hiding. You have much to share and see beauty in all things."

Kate entered the dining room, "Good evening Wizardess. I hope your day was productive. Are you ready for the big day tomorrow?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:15 pm 

"I most certainly am. i hope that you two are ready to experience one of the world's firsts. I have been called a fool to think that one can make a flying boat. It is not a very long flight but we have not ever done this before. As we fly more and more often, we will be able to build up the endurance to be a good team of flyers." Wizardess Mystique spoke with a certain excitement and happiness in her voice.

"I agree, Wizardess. It will be one of the greatest feats of Wizardom. I am eager for the morning but I know that I must eat really well tonight. We couldn't exactly port up here, I'm afraid." Sean spoke knowing that he will get a vile concoction tonight. But he had to take his medicine when he over did it. He needed to start exercising to build up endurance.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:48 pm 

Kate was so excited to know the ship would fly, "I have always wanted to fly and be like a bird." She looked at Dermont, "I hope your illness is not serious."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25