All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:00 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Alma woke to Lorelai stroking his hair. He smiled at her, it felt nice. He actually didn't feel much pain. His right leg was cold for some reason, though. He looked around and saw they were in Lorelai's cave. He sighed and turned to her.
"So... this is your tank... it's cozy." he said smiling, trying to stay positive.

Jeckyl arrived back at base. He headed to his personal office, not the one in the tank room. He locked the door behind him. Inside there was newspaper clipping on the walls - bigfoot sightings, UFO reports, things like that. He had slowly been driven crazy over his career, to the point where he had two personalities. His other alias was Dr. Hyde. Hyde didn't feel any emotion or care about anything except his research - he was obsessed with learning, and would even kill anyone who interfered with his research. Jeckyl could tell Hyde had his sights set on Alma. Luckily, Jeckyl managed to keep Hyde under control with medicine. Jeckyl walked over to a medicine cabinet, took some pills, and went over to his desk. He put his head on his desk and fell asleep.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:35 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Lorelai let out a small chuckle. She smiled at Alma and put a hand on his cheek.
"You need to rest... Those brutes sure did a number on you." She gave a sad smile.
"And now I'm afraid you're stuck in here with me. Dad wont let you out, he's afraid that you'll tell the world about me." She frowned and looked at the floor.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:40 pm 

Alma smiled. "I wouldn't want to be stuck anywhere else." he said with a soft smile. "And I would tell the world. People need to know about you. You may not feel it, but you're very important." He placed a hand on her cheek as well. "To the world, and to me."
Ludwig jammed his finger down his throat and made a gagging noise. Alma glared at him, and turned back to Lorelai. "Are you sure there's no other way out of the tank?" he asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:02 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"I'm afraid not. And even if there were, Jeckyl's guard dogs would attack the both of us." Lorelai shook her head softly. With a sigh she stood from her bed and started to pace the room. She often did this when she was nervous or just bored. But this time was different, she couldn't tell what she was.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:52 pm 

Ludwig stood guard, puzzled. After what he read, there was Jo way he could let Lorelai stay in the tank. But he was ordered too by Jeckyl... he was conflicted. He punched a wall n frustration.
"Dammit!" he shouted.

Hyde jerked awake from his sleep. He looked at his hands.
"I'm... free..." he said in a raspy voice. "I'm free!" He cackled maniacally, and suddenly stopped.
"Alma..." he said to himself. He walked to the door, and headed to the tank room. Not even Lorelai knew that this side of him existed, he had kept him well hidden. 'Well, it's about time I introduce myself...' he thought to himself as he walked.

Last edited by Nebaz73 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:01 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Bella came back a few moments before Hyde woke up. She walked in through the lab and stood guard next to her brother. She had read a lot about the Atlantean Massacre, she had no idea that that was exactly how it happened, but all of the texts said that the merfolk died and so did the other creatures in that world. So who's to say that there weren't more survivors?
---
Lorelai looked at the wall of her cave and shrugged her shoulders. She knew it was Ludwig, but she had no idea what his problem was. She just turned her attention back to Alma with a smile.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:39 am 

Hyde opened the door to the lab and grinned at the twins. He slowly began to walk towards them as he talked.
"Allow me to introduce myself... I am Hyde - Jeckyl's other personality."
Ludwig looked at Hyde concerned.
"Other... personality?"
Hyde nodded. "It's so great to finally meet you all... now, kill Alma."
Ludwig took a step back. "Wait, what?"
"I said kill him."
Ludwig looked at the tank, and then back to Hyde. "You just yelled at us for hurting him too much! Jeckyl would never -"
Hyde squinted at Ludwig. "I'm not Jeckyl..." He turned to walk out of the room. "When I come back, he'd better be dead - or else." He closed the door behind him.

Alma listened to Hyde dumbfounded. He turned to Ludwig, who shrugged. Then he turned to Lorelai.
"Did you know about... Hyde?" Alma asked nervously.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:13 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

When Hyde came into the room, Lorelai cowered. She was afraid of him. When Alma asked if she knew about him, she nodded slowly.
"That's the man that hurts me...."

Bella looked at her brother.
"We can't kill 'im... W'ot are we supposed to do?"

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:23 am 

Ludwig sighed and looked at his sister. "I don't know about you, but I don't like this Hyde character." He turned and looked at the tank. "Usually, I don't care much about what Jeckyl does - it's none of my business. But when he does something this... vile... it becomes my business." He raised his hand and touched the glass. "Guys, step away from the glass... I saw this in a movie once..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:53 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai looked at Alma.
"Are you okay to walk? Want Bella to carry you? It seems that they're on our side with this." Lorelai stepped away from the glass. Preparing herself to shift into a mermaid, if the glass would crack then the water would crash down on her and she would change.

Bella looked at Ludwig and then to Hyde.
"You're not gettin' anywhere near 'em." She smiled wickedly. She was ready to pounce if Hyde tried to do anything to her brother.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:06 am 

Alma looked at Lorelai and shook his head. "I should be fine..." He tried to stand, and instantly regretted it. "Ooh... ow... yeah. Somebody carry me, please..." he said with a nervous smile.

Hyde smiled. "But, my dear..." He melted into a puddle of water, and reappeared behind Ludwig. "I already have." He kicked Ludwig away from the tank and sent him flying towards a wall. "You guys aren't the only ones with powers. Jeckyl can't use them, though - only I can..."
Ludwig transformed in midair and jumped off the wall, charging Hyde. He jumped at Hyde and tried to bite his throat. Hyde smiled and a bright flash of light erupted from his eyes, blinding Ludwig and sent him crashing into the desk behind him. Hyde's hair turned into seaweed, and it grew and slithered over to Ludwig's body and began to choke him. Ludwig gasped for air and turned to Bella.
"Sis... help..." he gasped.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:45 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Bella ran to her brother and burnt the seaweed, they instantly shriveled into ash. She shifted into her hellhound form and tackled Hyde to the ground.
'Get 'em out of 'ere! I'll keep 'im busy!' Bella spoke to her brother in her mind. She bit down on Hyde's neck before he could do anything to escape her paws.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:29 am 

"Thanks, sis!" Ludwig shouted as he got up and ran to the tank. He punched the tank, and the water turned to ice. The expansion of the ice and the rapid cooling of the glass shattered the tank completely. Then he hopped in, grabbed Lorelai and Alma, slinging each one over his shoulders, and bolted out the emergency exit.

"Thank... you..." Jeckyl called as Ludwig ran away. Then he yelled in pain, and his eyes changed color from brown to lime green again. "No!!!" Hyde shrieked. He turned to Bella on top of him. He blasted her off him with his eyes and chased them up the fire escape.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:07 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Bella whimpered as he blasted her. She fell to her side and shook her massive head, she snarled and charged Hyde. She jumped and grabbed his leg, dragging him down with her and sending him flying into the various computers. She charged again and ripped into him.

Lorelai heard the fighting between Bella and Hyde. She knew that the hound would be injured badly by the time she returned from the group. But hellhounds heal quickly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:30 am 

Ludwig charged up the stairs and onto the roof. He looked at the both of them.
"Hold on!" he shouted as he transformed into his wolf form. He put Lorelai on his back and Alma in his mouth. He jumped off the roof and landed outside the wall. He charged into the woods. After a minute of running, he stopped. He set them both down, and transformed back.
"Is everyone ok?" he asked.

Hyde yelled in pain as Bella ripped into him. He grabbed the computer nearest to him and slammed it into her head, sending sparks and glass flying everywhere. Then he wrenched her off him and slammed her into the wall with his newly regrown seaweed hair, holding her up and choking her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:08 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Bella gave a whimper. But soon she closed her eyes, when she opened them, they were redder than they had been before. Her fur burnt through the seaweed again and she slammed into Hyde, sending him flying through the wall, Bella charged and crashed into him. She fell to the ground along with Hyde.

Lorelai saw Bella fall.
"Bella!" She screamed as she watched both Hyde and Bella fall to the city street.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:00 pm 

"Bella!" Ludwig screamed in tandem with Lorelai. He charged Hyde and blew frost everywhere. Hyde held his hands up in vain as he was frozen in place. Ludwig turned to the others.
"We don't have much time before he thaws... we need to move. Now!" He grabbed Alma and put him over his shoulder again, and started to run.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:18 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Bella laid on the city street in pain. Her body was bleeding terribly but she willed herself to get up, still in her hound form, she took Lorelai onto her back and ran along side Ludwig as a human. Many people turned their heads in horror and wonder as they saw a giant hellhound running with a woman on its back.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:31 pm 

After a while of running through town, Ludwig led them into an abandoned building. Once everyone was in, he closed the door behind him. He turned to the others.
"We should be safe here. For a little while, at least." He turned to his sister, froze her wounds shut, and hugged her.
Alma turned to Lorelai. He sighed.
"Is everything ok?" he asked.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:11 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai was standing now, she let out a breath of relief. It was only then that she realized that she was outside and free from her fathers grasp. She nodded softly and smiled.
"I'm alright... I just hope Bella will be okay. Hyde did a number on her." She looked at the hellhound who was still laying on the ground in her hound form. She was exhausted.

My Character's

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next