All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:16 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ludwig turned away from his sister and looked at Lorelai. He sighed.
"Lorelai..." he said. "We know what happened to your parents..." He looked her right in the eyes. "Would you like to know?"

Alma looked at Lorelai with concern. He hoped that it wouldn't be took much for her to handle... if she wanted to hear the truth.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:21 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Lorelai looked from Ludwig, to Alma, to Bella and then to Ludwig again. She didn't know what she wanted. Jeckyl had always told her that they were killed and they entrusted her in the care of Jeckyl.
"What do you mean...? They gave me to Jeckyl..." She looked at Alma and then back to Ludwig.

Bella groaned as she turned back to being a human, she sat up and stared at Lorelai.
"He ****ing lied to you. He murdered your parents and the world you came from. When he saw a little helpless mermaid baby, he took it and decided to turn it into an experiment." Bella stared at Lorelai. She wasn't going to sugarcoat it for the Mermaid Princess.

Lorelai shook her head, not understanding.
"You're a ****ing experiment!" Bella yelled.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:26 am 

Ludwig turned to face his sister angrily. "Christ, Bella!" He turned to Lorelai. "You weren't an 'experiment' per say..." He held his chin in his hand in thought. "Think of it like a zoo..." He shrugged and looked away. "I don't know how to sugar coat it, princess... I'm sorry."

Alma turned to Lorelai. He put a hand on her shoulder. "Lorelai... I'm so sorry..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:32 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Bella looked at her brother and rolled her eyes folding them over her chest.
"Ya can't sugar coat somethin like that..." She looked at Alma and Ludwig giving a soft shrug.

Lorelai didn't say anything to anyone. All she could do was stare into space. Thoughts were swimming her head and the one that kept popping in her head was 'why me?' After a while of silence, Lorelai picked her head up.
"We have to find Atlantis... I need to know who I am and why I was the only one to survive."

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:42 pm 

Ludwig raised his eyebrows in concern.
"Are you sure you wanna go to the Mariana Trench?" he asked.
Alma's eyes widened. "The Mariana Trench?! Like, the deepest trench in the world?!"
Ludwig rolled his eyes. "No, the other Mariana Trench... yes, that one, dumbass." He turned to Lorelai. "We'll have to travel all the way across the country to the West Coast - with monster hunters around every corner, mind you... And when we get there, we don't even have a vehicle to get there, let alone dive that deep. And Atlantis is nothing but ruins - there's probably nobody there. The odds are stacked against us. Are you sure you're up for the challenge?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:45 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai's eyes changed color to red as she stared at Ludwig.
"Do I look like I'm up for that?" Bella rolled her eyes.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:56 pm 

Ludwig's eyes widened and he smirked. "I didn't know mermaids could do that... and ill take that as a yes."
Suddenly, Jeckyl ran into the building and grabbed Alma.
"I don't have much time before Hyde takes over again." he said hyperventilating. "I heard your guy's plan, which means Hyde heard it too. I know a guy in California, in Los Santos. He's the head of the marine biology district. Tell him Jeckyl sent you, he'll give you a sub - gaah!" He yelled and clutched his head. He turned to Lorelai. "You deserve to know the truth, Hyde killed your parents because - yaah!" His eyes turned green. "Shut up!" Hyde yelled. His eyes turned back to brown. "Get out of my head!" screamed Jeckyl. He turned to the others. "Go! Go now -"
Ludwig punched Jeckyl in the face, knocking him unconscious. He turned to Lorelai.
"It was for the best. Let's go, before Hyde wakes up." He picked up his sister and headed outside.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:17 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai remembered Jeckyl's words before rushing off after Ludwig. He was carrying Bella who was still in no shape to be running or shifting in that matter.

Bella had her arms around her brothers neck as he ran. She knew that he wouldn't have a problem carrying her but for now, it was better to hang on.

Lorelai frequently looked back to see if Alma was still with them. Running with monsters was hard, seeing how they were quicker than humans in the first place. She wondered if holding his hand would help more with his speed.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:25 pm 

After a while of running, Alma began to grow tired.
"Lorelai... wait... up..." he called. He stopped to catch his breath Ludwig looked back over his shoulder and saw Alma standing still.
"Alma, we need to keep going!" he scolded.
"Easy... for you... to say..." Alma said gasping. "You're... a hellhound..."
Ludwig rolled his eyes, and slowed his pace. He turned to Bella.
"Ugh, humans. They're so... weak..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:34 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Bella smirked up at her brother in his arms.
"Heh, ya. I can carry him." Bella got down and shifted, she was exhausted but getting away from Hyde was the first thing they needed to do. Bella was taller than Alma in her hellhound form, her back reaching the top of his head. She turned her red eyes to him and motioned with her head to his back, she lowered herself down a bit to the ground so he could get on easier.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:39 pm 

Ludwig launched as he saw what Bella was doing.
"Boy, he's in for a wild ride..." he thought to himself. He shifted into his wolf form and walked over to Lorelai. He knelt down and offered her a ride.

Alma hesitantly climbed onto Bella's back. He smiled.
"Thanks... I owe you one..." he said.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:43 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lorelai smiled as she got on Ludwig's back. She gave him a pet on the head and held onto his fur. She turned around and looked at Alma.
"You should probably hold tight, and whatever you do, do not let go."

Bella smirked as she took off, she sprinted at a high speed, running as quick as ever until they would hit the woods.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:50 pm 

"What do you mean, don't let goooaaaAAAHHHH!!!" Alma yelled as Bella took off. He held on for dear life - he had never gone this fast before.

Ludwig smirked at Alma's reaction and took off right behind his sister. He turned to Lorelai as he ran.
"So... you tried chocolate for the first time? How was it?" he asked.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6