All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:38 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Alanna watched in horror as Akira was beaten by the two creatures.
"Stop!" Her voice was loud enough to make anyone's ears bleed.
"I'll go with you... Just don't hurt my daughter and the rest of my citizens.... Please Jax." Alanna was helpless. Yes she was a fairy and yes she was a Queen, but Jax was still stronger than she was.
---
Ellie moved towards Akira but Tamara pulled her closer to her. The young princess glared up at Jax and her mother. Alanna nodded to her and Tamara took off with Ellie to hide until things were over. Ellie did not want to hide. She wanted to fight, fight for this new magnificent world that would soon probably be all dead because of that fairy.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:16 pm 

Decay erupted in laughter, his voice loud and maniacal.
"Good choice, Alanna." He caressed her face with the tenderness as he did as her lover. He flutter his wings, which had now become skeletal due to dark magic. Scooping Alanna in his arms, he set off into the air, with a great feeling of triumph. He lingered above the garden, and addressed his henchmen: "Don't kill him, but teach him what comes to those who try to resist me".
____

The henchmen dealt with Akira quickly. He was not a fighter but was oen to stand his ground, however as soon as he would get himself up they would knoch him down again. Akira whimpered with each blow, the minotaur's fist were as heavy as boulders and the impact felt just the same.
Gathering what strength he had left, Akira created the illusion of many foxes allowing him the chance to sink his teeth in the satyr's leg. They kicked him off easily and pushed his face into the rosebed. With a laugh they spat on the kitsune's limp body and left.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:31 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie and Tamara watched from afar. Several times, Ellie wanted to step in, but sadly she didn't know any of her new powers yet. Once the henchmen left, Ellie fluttered down to Akira quickly. Tamara followed suit, she put a hand on his wounds softly. Closing her eyes, Tamara breathed in and out and a light glowed from under her hand, when she removed it, the wounds were healed.
"Now all he needs is rest.." She smiled at Ellie. Despite all of the things that had just happened, the Princess was calm. She had to be for the citizens and for the forest.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:16 pm 

Decay's home was out of the forest's boundaries. Great trees, affected by his aura, masked the entrance with stunted stumps in place of branches. The whole area was dark; set far out from Alanna's supervision, it fell to Decay's control, even the air felt stale and grey.
"I think you'll like it here, Queenie," he mocked, leading his captive down a long winding staircase. The inside of his home was cold and isolated, the walls smelt charred and any natural life rotted away. He brought her into a underground room, a simple stone walled cell with no sunlight, she was the only thing of colour within the whole room.
___

Akira winced as he woke up, he wasn't in pain but his last memory caused a involuntary reaction. Slowly he raised his head and looked around, it appeared he was in one of the palace's room. Ellie was at his bedside, her blue eyes attentively watching over him. He smiled faintly to cheer her. "How long was I out?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:29 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Alanna stepped willingly into the cell and turned around. She stared at Jax with the aim to kill.
"Jax you don't have to do this. We can still be together." She stepped close to him and put a hand softly on his face.
"Please. Do not do this..."
----
Ellie smiled and put a hand on his cheek.
"Not long. A few hours at the most." Tamara came in the door and set down a table with a platter of food and water on it.
"Eat, you need to get your strength up." She put on a smile and walked out of the room to return to her duties. Now that her mother was gone, she was Queen until she got her back.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:56 pm 

Decay hesitated. He wandered if her affection was a trick, while she had nevered lied to her while he was Jax, she was never in a dangerous position like this before either. He shrugged and pushed her hand aside. If Alanna truly loved him then she would not have cast him away in the first place.
"It's too late for that now," he spoke in a monotone way. He turned to the door, clutching the handle he found himself giving in to the pleading eyes that burned in his mind. "I will be back for you," slamming the door behind him.
____

"Did they hurt you?" Akira asked frantically, examining her.
As Tamara entered, Akira felt a lump in his throat. Overcome with guilt he bowed his head to hide his frown. She suddenly embodied her mither in all aspects; smiling to hide her uneasiness, or at least he assumed.
He turned to Ellie as Tamara left, his ears drooped.
"I wish I could have done more."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:05 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Alanna leaned against the bars of the cell. She looked after Jax. He wasn't a bad guy before he turned to madness. He was charming and caring. She still had the feeling of love toward the man.
---
Ellie smiled and shook her head. She took his hand into hers and gave a reassuring smile.
"I'm alright. Nobody hurt me or Tamara. We're fine."

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:23 pm 

Climbing the staircase, Decay tried to push away the memories that plagued his mind. He thought of Alanna, while most shuddered at the glimpse of his power, she admired it for what it was. They loved each other because they accepted each other, not for power.
"No," Decay said aloud to himself, increasing his pace. "I will not let her poison my thoughts anymore."
___

"I'm glad, I don't know what I would do if I had failed you too." His heart broke as he thought of the Queen, he should have saved her, instead she gave herself to save him. He rested his head on Ellie's shoulder.
His thoughts shifted to Tamara, who remained the strongest of them yet was she ready to become the new queen. Without Alanna, this world will crumble but Tamara's existence still meant there was a trace of hope for them. That is; if she is strong enough.
"How's the outside looking?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:53 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie frowned and looked down to her hands.
"The Mystic has already started to fall already. Tamara told me that if it weren't for her existence still, it already would've been halfway dead. " Ellie looked at her hands. She wish she could've helped save Queen, but she didn't know how to do that if she didn't know if she had powers yet. She was still frowning down at the floor, eyes filled sasadness and regret.

Alanna sighed as she walked to the far end of the cell and sat on the mattress. She frowned, she could already feel the forest dying without her. She started to remember the way Jax was before he becamme Decay. It upset her that he changed that drastically. It was only then thatbshe felt a small fluttering from within her dress. A butterfly flew from the inside of it. Alanna smiled and whisered to it. She then turned to the single barred window and let it free, free to carry a message to Akira and her daughter.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:55 pm 

"I see," was all that Akira could muster. He pushed himself from the bed and padded to the nearest window. The sky had turned murky and the inhabitants seemed dim. With a sigh, he turned back to Ellie, she slumped forward with an aura of misery. Returning to her side, he kissed her forehead and patted her shoulder. "We'll figure something out, the Queen has been around for a millennium, this guy won't stop her now."
He held her tightly in his arms, trying to believe in his own words.
___

Decay retreated to his room. With Alanna under his surveillance he could soon move to take over the whole of The Mystic. However, there was still more to prepare, his powers were not yet strong enough. Soon, during the full moon he will be able to amplify his abilities beyond decaying through touch. Also, he required someone at his side; the only other person he knew that had the potential to destroy like he does.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:41 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie smiled and blushed softly as Akira kissed her forehead. She has grown feelings for the kitsune that she had only met a few hours ago. It's crazy how love can grow so quickly in hearts.
---
Alanna sat in the cell. She was trapped like a bird in a cage, the only light in a tunnel of darkness. The butterfly that was carrying a message from the Queen flew into the open window in the room of Akira and Ellie. It landed on her shoulder and moved to the tip of her finger. She heard a voice, the voice of the Queen. She listened closely to what she had to say.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:47 pm 

Akira gazed down at the girl, his heartbeat increasing. She had become one of the first people who he felt completely at ease with, even in the short space of time they had known each other. There was something about her company; something about her that was like no other. He had never experienced anything such as love before, he wasn't entirely sure how it would feel like.
"Ellie... I..." As he spoke, a blue monarch butterfly fluttered in through the window. Landing on Ellie, they examined it as it whispered. Akira jumped up and headed to the door, calling out to Princess Tamara as loud as he can. "What is she saying?" he asked excitedly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:51 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Tamara came running from the hall and skidded to a stop in the room. The butterfly continued to whisper to Ellie.
"She said that she is alright, just locked in a cell in Decay's home. It's on the outskirts of the kingdom, a place of darkness." Ellie looked up at Tamara and Akira hoping they knew where she was. The butterfly whispered again, Ellie repeated exactly what it said. "A lone light in a world of darkness. Search for it and you'll find me. Be careful." With that, the monarch flew once again out the window and into the world.

Tamara nodded and looked at Akira. "We need to find her. Will you come with us?"

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:01 pm 

Akira processed the message. His hairs stood up at the mention of Decay's home, he had never left the boundaries. Anything on the outskirts meant free game to all, he wasn't quite sure he had it in him for another brawl. He exchanged glances with Tamara, she looked at him so pleadingly.
"Of course. We should go immediately," he responded, with a determined expression. "Are there any guards left, I could barely take two guys on and I'm guessing there'll be more."
They made a start towards the door to rally volunteers, he turned back at Ellie, who remained at the bedside. "Are you coming? I mean, I can take you back home if this is too much for you."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:27 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie walked at the same pace as Akira, she remembered that she had wings and fluttered beside him.
"I'm staying. I want to help." She smiled at Akira. Nothing was left for her in her world. She was contemplating whether if she should stay permanently after all of this or not.

Tamara smiled at Ellie's answer. "Good, we need everyone we can get. We need to get my mom back before the forest dies completely." Once she stepped out of the palace, her jaw dropped. She saw that the plants were already dying and the creatures who lived their were already becoming weaker and weaker without the energy of the Queen in their presence.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:16 pm 

Akira's chest tightened as Ellie agreed to help. She had not yet learned what powers she possess and this was certainly going to be a dangerous mission. Lowering his head, he did not return the smile and remained silent.

Peaking over Tamara's shoulder Akira saw the devastation. He trembled at the sight of it. "How are we supposed to fight Decay when we can barely stand on our own," he said, looking to Tamara for guidance. His nose twitched as he stepped forward, "Even the air is changing."

__

Decay stared down at his army with glee, with Alanna nearby they had become stronger than ever before. More day until the full moon, then he could begin his ascension and become King. Soon the whole of The Mystic would be in state of decay.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:04 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Tamara looked back at Akira and smirked. "Even darkness has a weakness. And it just so happens that two light fairies can take on one dark one. But we need to find out what Ellie's powers are exactly." Tamara circled Ellie and inspected everything about her.

"Well, you do have the color of a water fairy. But you have the sparkles of royalty." She was confused. She couldn't possibly be of royal blood, she's a human. Tamara squinted softly and took Akira by the arm. "Do you remember the rumors of another princess being born and then sent to the human world? My mother told me stories when I was younger. Maybe Ellie is the missing Princess?"

Ellie looked from Akira to Tamara. She didn't know what they were talking about, but she felt like they were talking about her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:15 pm 

Taken aback by Tamara's accusations, Akira looked from the Princess to Ellie. He recalled the rumour sprouted years ago, but he paid very little attention to them as he did not believe in the idle gossip. "I suppose it's possible," he said, admiring Ellie's sparkles. "Even if she is, how can we prove it?"

He thought for a moment. The Queen would be able to tell with a closer look. Tilting his head to the side, he stared at Ellie, hoping for the answer to hit him. "Ellie, would you mind telling us about your family?" He wasn't sure what good it would do to know but perhaps it might suggest she was in fact born in The Mystic.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:50 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Tamara nodded. "She'd tell us."

Ellie raked her brain and tried to think.
"Well, I was put into an adoption home for as long as I could remember. I guess I was found somewhere?" She shrugged softly. She didn't know much about her life.

Tamara turned to Akira again and raised her eyebrows. "We need to find this out and soon. If we know for sure, we can combine the two daughters of light and win against Decay." She smiled. Ellie still had no idea what the two were talking about but she assumed it wasn't her place.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:17 am 

Akira sighed, reluctantly giving in to Tamara's theory that Ellie might be the lost princess. Now wasn't the time for skepticism, now more than ever they needed the combined power of light fairies. Ellie's history brought some hope to the notion, although nothing concrete.

"How do we even do that, and if we do, how can we even bring out her powers? You've had a lot more practice than she has." He knew very little about the rituals and traditions of fairies, even less so of how fairies access their abilities. He scratched his head as he thought; precious time was passing, they needed to be quick.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next