All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:04 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Ellie smiled as she floated in front of Akira. She was beginning to love their bond that they were forming. She nodded.
"I would love to!" She gave a giggle and took his hand to let him lead the way for her. Once at the spring, the other fairies circled her, showering her with flowers and other things. They put a handmade flower crown on her head and chatted with her. Among the fairies was the daughter of the Queen. She was a short little thing with long flowing blond hair. Her name was Princess Tamara, she had light blue eyes and resembled the Queen. She giggled as she approached Akira. "Good morning Akira. It's odd to see you up so early. Who's your friend you brought with you?" She smiled up at Akira, her golden wings flapping behind her quickly.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:24 pm 

Akira laid near the still water, watching the fairies fawn over Ellie. He was glad he brought her here, fairies renown for their welcomes and kindness, they were among the few creatures that Akira kept company with. As Princess Tamara approached, he bowed his head -although they had known each other for years, it was in his nature to demonstrate respect.
"Her name's Ellie, and I'm showing her around," he responded. His gaze trailed over to Ellie, she seemed perfectly within place among the flowers and her smile grew evermore. "She's from the mundane world."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:25 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Tamara's eyes grew wide as she shifted her gaze from Akira to the woman who was being surrounded by her friends.
"Leave her be..." The Princess said. As she did, her friends moved from standing around Ellie. Ellie had no idea that the fairy with the golden wings was the Princess of this world.
"Greetings...." Tamara put her hand up and cut Ellie off.
"You're from the human world?" All Ellie could do was nod. Something about this girl seemed dangerous on some level. But the tension broke as Tamara smiled.
"What's it like?" Ellie let out a nervous laugh and started to explain what it was like in the human world. She had no idea that they thought that their world was boring and the human world was amazing. It's as if they exchanged roles in different worlds.

Ellie looked at Akira who had seemed to distance himself. She snuck away from the group and fluttered over to him, she took his hand and smiled.
"Thank you... For everything." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and blushed softly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:22 pm 

He chuckled as Tamara engaged with Ellie, her interest in the human world had always been a curiosity to him. The human world weren't too fond of foxes, magical or otherwise, and that was all he needed to know. As Ellie told them all of her world, Akira listened from a distance, curling himself up into a comfortable position. The stories she told were different to legends he had learned from other kitsune.

"You're welcome," he blushed as her lips caressed her cheek. "If you'd like to stay here for a little longer, and spend the night, I have room spare at home," he offered, shuffling his feet nervously.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:20 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie's face grew bright red. She had never stayed over at a boys house before, let alone one that she liked. She tried to get the blush down from her face but it wasn't going away, the longer she looked up into his eyes with her big blue ones the more she blushed.

"I... I would love to." Ellie smiled up at him and then sheepishly looked to the ground. The silence didn't last long until some fairies came into the conversation and pulled Ellie away, they wanted to hear more about the human world and they thought that Akira was hogging her. Princess Tamara came over to Akira and smiled.
"When are you going to have mom meet her? She's always interested in meeting newcomers."

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:02 am 

Akira couldn't help but smile when Ellie blushed so brightly, it was incredibly adorable. Her eyes were far more captivating however, there were doe-like in size and glistened like blue crystals.

He opened his mouth to respond but the fairies whisked her away before any words came out. Shutting his mouth, he watched helplessly as Ellie continued her stories of her world, it was pointless trying to keep a fairy from something she wanted. He was not going to mess with group of them. Tearing his gaze from Ellie as Princess Tamara approach, he smiled softly.
"Would I be allowed to go near your mother after last time?" he asked, cringing at the thought of it. After a night of celebrations and wine, Akira -who had been asked create a show of great illusions- stepped too far with his tricks and upset many of the guests. He had since decided to stay away from parties and expensive wine. "Perhaps you should take her."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:58 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Princess Tamara waved her hand and rolled her eyes softly.
"You know my mother is very forgiving." She gave a soft smile. It was the truth, the Queen was very forgiving. Almost too forgiving at times. "It'll be fine." She gave another smile before turning her attention to Ellie. The other girls were still swarmed around her, asking their many questions and hoping for a satisfying answer. But Ellie delivered, every question was answered with the best she could do. She had always thought that her world was boring, but apparently it was fascinating to at least someone.
"Ellie? Would you like to go meet my mother?"
"Mother?"
"Yes, the Queen is my mother." Ellie's mouth gaped open in surprise. She had been rude not to bow to the Princess. She stood from where she sat on a rock and bowed as quickly as possible.
"Forgive me. I did not know you were of royalty..." Princess Tamara just waved her hand again.
"All is well. Come, let me introduce you to her." Ellie smiled and fluttered over to her and Akira. She grabbed his hand before he could sneak away or get too far away from her. Ellie didn't want to go anywhere without him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:47 am 

"It's not your mother I'm worried about," he muttered. While the Queen was renown for her kindness but her guards were not. The incident led to a scrap among the guards, in which Akira may have bit one or two. Due to the wine, he could not remember the finer details but since then any guard he crossed paths with glared with fire in their eyes.
He felt obliged to tag along as Ellie smiled at him. Having decided to be her guide, it would be rude to leave her now. Akira also did not wish leave her regardless.
"Sounds like fun," he said, forcing a smile. Perhaps with Princess Tamara and Ellie nearby no one will try to stir up trouble.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:48 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

After a long while of fluttering about and a few detours, the group cams to the palace. Ellie's eyes were wide with wonder as she gazed up at the beautiful palace before her. Everything was so bright and colorful, as if life itself was held within the walls. She remembered what Akira said about the Queen being the life source of the forest and she shrugged. He really wasn't kidding. In the throne room sat the Queen. Even she herself was beautiful, light poured from her body and her wings were large and golden. She smiled down at her daughter who only smiled back.
"Mother, this is Ellie. She comes from the other side." Princess Tamara moved to her mother's side. Ellie gave a deep bow to which the Queen motioned for her to stand, she did.
"The other side you say?" Tamara nodded and looked from Akira to Ellie and back to Akira again. She knew that this was no problem at all but she still had her doubts a tiny bit. She knew that humans were dangerous and that if their world fell into the wrong hands, her people could be trapped and possibly experimented on.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:11 am 

The palace's warm atmosphere had a calming effect on the fox, he felt at ease as he followed the fairies into the throne room. As expected, the Queen sat so elegantly and smiled. Akira bowed his head as they approached, he remained low through the duration of the visit.
As Tamara introduced Ellie, he peered up to see the Queen's reaction, it was not often that human visitors made it this far. In fact, Ellie was not the first human he had chased.
"She's in my care, your Majesty," he said, stepping forward. "You have nothing to worry about." He hoped to assure her to the best of his abilities. He had known the Queen for a while; although he was a fraction of her age, he had become a usefull ally and as a result learned her facial expressions.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:45 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Queen Alanna turned her attention to Akira who had finally spoken up. She felt the tension in the room between the guards and him, she smiled softly and waved her hand at the guards.
"Leave us. All is well." She smiled and the guards left. The fairy Queen stood, her golden dress falling around her, the light pouring from her body.
"I understand that you come from the human world. You met find my world fascinating then yes?"
Ellie nodded softly, taking every bit of the Queen into memory.
"Akira is a kind kitsune. He will serves as a guide to you, please don't ever hesitate to come visit." Queen Alanna smiled at Ellie and her daughter did the same.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:22 pm 

Akira sighed a breath of relief as the guards left, they had been aggressively glaring at him as soon as he walked in. His eyes widened as the Queen spoke and blushed as the compliment echoed in his ears.
"With you permission, your Majesty, I would like to show Ellie the palace grounds," he said, keeping his head low. He spied back at Ellie and gave a slight smile. His tails swirled and swished with joy. "I would be most grateful if you could also join us."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:30 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie smiled as Akira asked for permission to wander the grounds. Queen Alanna smiled and nodded, she walked down the few steps and came up to Akira. She stood in front of the group and motioned for them to exit the room, out behind the door she motioned to, was the garden that Alanna spent most of her time in. The garden was beautiful and as bright as Alanna was. Everything was big and color splashed across the whole garden. Different breeds of flowers and creatures roamed through it happily, the world was in complete harmony. But little did everyone know, that it was about to end...

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:51 pm 

Gleaming, Akira looked up to the Queen and winked. He admired her greatly. They followed into the garden and became entranced from its beauty. Akira led Ellie to the flowers and explained the different kinds; some were specially bred for Queen Alanna as gifts, many of which had magical properties in their petals.

______

A cloaked figure wandered through the town, his raised hood blocked the lights and colours which dazzled all around. With him two creatures followed closely, snarling and grunting. They reached the palace gates and halted. The cloaked figure bent down to picked a flower; the small daisy fell limp in his fingertips and shriveled into dust. His lips curved into a sadistic grin. "Soon."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:02 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Queen Alanna felt a disturbance in the air. She shivered softly and shrugged it off. She smiled, covering her uneasiness, but she knew that her daughter could feel it too.
---
Princess Tamara flitted around the garden looking after the different flowers and things. She let out a smile when a dragon snapper snapped at her finger.
---
Ellie smiled as she saw a hybrid between a rose and a human, it could actually talk, it was as if she fell down the rabbit hole straight into Wonderland.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:37 pm 

Akira watched the girls play with the flowers. His ears twitched and nostrils flared, a scent he could not recognise was approaching, his attention turned to the Queen who smiled unnervingly.

____

As the three figures stepped onto palace ground, Decay lingered behind as the other two darted towards the palace. It was their job to ensure that no guards would get in his way. He lowered his hood, grimacing at the bright lights of the palace. Once he wander those halls, beaming with pride, accepted by the light but now it rejected him; just as she did.
Eventually he followed, giving his men enough time to clear him a path. He knew where she would be, he always did. As he marched through the palace, he grazed the walls with his fingertips causing them to blister and crack. Decay approached the garden and saw her; her beauty shined bright as always, he was going to enjoy snuffing out that light.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:47 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Queen Alanna was about to speak when she heard the familiar cracking and smell of someone she had once loved. She spun around and came face to face with him. Decay, her ex fiancee. She narrowed her eyes at him.
"You. What are you doing here Jax?" Her eyes were trained on him, not leaving him. He had changed since last she saw him.
---
Tamara hid behind her mother in fear, she had no idea who this man was and why he was there. He was intimidating and scary.
---
Ellie looked to Akira and scooted behind him. He looked as if he was the type of guy you would stay away from in the streets.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:05 pm 

"Some redecorating," chuckled Decay. He stepped out in the garden and glimpsed at Tamara; she was exactly like her mother which infuriated him even more. A kitsune and a girl stood further down the garden, the fox had bared his teeth but Decay ignored them as he had much higher priorities. He plucked a rose hybrid, it withered in his clutches, as he approached Alanna and presented the dead thing as a gift. "I've come to claim what's mine," he hissed.
___

Akira attempted to wrap Ellie in his tails, she did not need to be involved, he crouched down and growled at Jax. The man seemed to have glimpsed at them patronizingly before directing his attention to the Queen. Akira growled louder out of anger.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:15 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie stayed put in Akira's tails. Something told her that getting in the middle of this conflict was a terrible idea. This was a conflict made for light and darkness, good and evil... Life and death.
---
Queen Alanna smiled as she took the flower hybrid from Jax's hand. At her touch, it came back to life, slowly but surely. She handed the rose to Tamara who took it out of her mothers hand quite shakily.
"You know that that will never happen. You still could've been a part of my life. If you only were more patient and caring." She sighed. Her voice was soft, but her eyes said other wise. She noticed Akira growling and decided to ignore his growls, if he wanted to kill Jax, she wouldn't stop him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:21 am 

The corners of his mouth twitched as she acted so calmly, he wanted her to fear him. Light on his feet, he advanced closer until their bodies touched. He seized her arms and stared coldly down at her.
"I was patient," he hissed. "But I've come up with a better solution."
The two henchmen stepped into the garden, hands stained with blood, signalling their leader with a nod. Decay smirked, his grip tightening on Alanna's arms. "Kill the others," he ordered.
_____

Akira lunged for Jax but a blow from one of the henchmen threw him back. He rolled and returned on his feet. His head jerked to the direction of the younger fairies; "Get out of here," he growled, before darting towards the Minotaur. It reared his head and lifted Akira into the air. As Akira could fly, he spun back with a powerful force and bit the creature in the neck, tightening his jaw until it fell down. The other henchman, a satyr, yanked Akira by the tail and swung him to the ground. Akira whelped, as he attempted to rise, the satyr pierced his paw with a spear and pushed Akira down with his hoof.
_____

Decay chuckled as Alanna's face cracked with horror. He cupped her face: "If you come with me easily, I might spare them."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next