All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:44 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Tamara shrugged softly and shook her head.

"She needs to figure that out on her own. I can help her along the way but I can't do it all for her." Tamara sighed softly as she peeked back at Ellie and then back to Akira. She agreed that they had so little time and kept moving forward. The once beautiful forest was now black and disgusting. The mushrooms and fruits reeked of garbage, the flowers were drooped over and withered. Tamara's eyes watered, she had never seen anything so disgusting in her life. And to it to be happening to her home was even more emotional for her.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:34 pm 

Akira lingered as Tamara carried on forward, he wished to avoid having to see to deadening forest for a while longer. Approaching Ellie, his expression somber, with a sigh he wrapped his tails around her in hopes to keep her reassured. It generally worked for him. "The Princess thinks you might be able to help if you discover your powers," he said in a matter of fact manner. "In that case, you're going to need to do it soon." Akira pitied the young girl, suddenly she was burdened with the responsibility to fight for a world she barely knew. He despised himself, all of a sudden, for ever showing her around.
"I'm sorry," he mumbled in a barely audible range.
Immediately he followed Tamara and retched over the stench of rotting. He placed a hand on Tamara's back and whispered soothing things to calm her. "I'll go gather as much soldiers as I can; you should get away from here, we can't have you losing heart now, Princess."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:54 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie sighed and nodded. She would have to figure it out quickly and she understood that. If she wanted to stay and help get the land back, then she would have to be of use to the two.

Tamara was silently crying. Tears falling down her face, with every tear that fell to the ground, a bright flower popped up. She sighed softly and nodded as she turned back and fluttered past Ellie to the bordered of the kingdom to regain some strength. Ellie looked at Akira and followed the young Princess quickly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:48 pm 

With no time wasted, Akira jumped into action and searched the town. All plants were devoid of life, and the inhabitants of the the town were following suit. As he strolled through, he began to feel weaker the further away from Tamara he became. Calling in several favours he was collecting for a rainy day, he assembled other kitsunes, most were unwilling in fear of losing their lives. Other fae creatures were easy to convince due to their undying loyalty to the Queen.

He returned to the palace; exhausted and shaken, like most of the collective creatures and collapsed at the doorstep. It took a while for him to gather his energy to get up again. In a slow uneasy movement, he reached the room which Tamara and Ellie were.
"I got the army," he said, resting his weight against the door frame. "How's our 'secret weapon' coming along?" Akira tried to laugh but was overcome by tiredness.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:37 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Tamara saw that Akira was weak and rushed to his side. She touched his shoulders and lead him to a chair where she sat him down slowly. She placed a hand on his forehead and a small light appeared. Tamara gave him some energy, once she was finished she stood back and nodded, glancing over at Ellie. "Show him what you've been working on."

Ellie nodded softly and focused. There was a dummy at the end of the room that they were at and Ellie aimed at it, in a matter of seconds, she formed icicles from her hands and shot at it repeatedly. After shooting at it, she stomped her foot on the ground, ice spreading from her foot and to the dummy where it encased it and crushed it to pieces. After she was done showing off, Ellie smiled widely and turned to Akira and Tamara. Tamara had the biggest smile on her face. "If she gets really mad it gets worse."

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:01 pm 

Akira felt warmth as Tamara's hand rested on his head, the energy pulsed through his body like little vibrations. He slid from the chair and stretched his limbs, even on his best days; he wasn't in shape to run as much as he did. There was a dull ache spreading through his muscles, he didn't mind it so much though, especially as he turned to Ellie.
His eyes widened and jaw dropped as he watched Ellie's ice show. When she finished, he skipped over to the ice sculpture and smiled in awe. "Amazing," he gasped as he poked the solid ice. Re-approaching Ellie, he gave a celebratory hug. While he tried not to ruin the moment he glanced at both girls. "Any luck on the princess fairies of light theory?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:00 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Tamara nodded and looked at Ellie who stared blankly at them, things clicked inside her brain and she understood what Tamara was trying to tell her. Tamara went outside for a moment and came back with a dead bird in her hands, she handed it over to Ellie. Ellie sighed and closed her eyes as she focused all of her energy onto the bird, in a matter of minutes, the bird was alive. Ellie opened her eyes and smiled widely, she had been practicing that for a whole now and now that she did it she was overjoyed. Tamara looked at Akira and nodded.
"That, is the lost Princess." She smiled at Ellie who was too busy petting the bird to hear what Tamara said.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:10 pm 

"Well, that explains why she can control her powers so quickly," Akira noted, his jaw still open. The last human to have entered The Mystic and attempt to harness their new abilities lost control. It was many years ago however, and most people couldn't remember it. He smiled sincerely at Ellie, who continued to play with the bird. "This is great. Now that we have two princesses we can--"
"Princess Tamara!" Maldor burst through the doors and approached the young fairy. "I just heard the news, I had a feeling something had happened. The forest... everything is dying," he said, breathless. The knight took her hand in his and fell down to his knees, kissing her fingers he kept his eyes fixed to the floor. "I will stop at nothing until your mother is returned safely, my lady."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:21 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

The bird that Ellie had been playing with was startled and flew up to the ceiling. She frowned softly and watched as the man ran up to Tamara and knelt before her.

Tamara smiled. "It is so good to see you Maldor. I have great news." She gestured to Ellie with a smile. Ellie waved softly and somewhat nervously.
"This is the lost Princess. Her name is Ellie. She can help us get back my... I mean, our mother back." She smiled at Ellie who smiled back. She still couldn't believe that she had a sister, and that she was royalty.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:37 pm 

Maldor gazed at the lost Princess in awe, he had heard the rumours but never expected to see her with his own eyes. He approached her and took her hand gently. "I am the first knight, Maldor, I live to serve the queen and her children. It is a pleasure to meet you, Princess Ellie." He knelt down before her and bowed his head.
Quickly he arose, his attention turned to Akira. "I hear you're the one to have gathered the army outside, thank you, fox." He looked down at Akira, still cautious of the fox. They weren't renown for their loyalty and he recalled Akira's last visit of the palace of which left some of his guards unfit to train for a few days.
"I just want to do my bit after all."
"That is no longer necessary," Maldor announced. He turned back to Tamara, ignoring the kitsune who attempted to disagree. "My lady, myself and the guards returned from the hunt are well equipped to fight this evil alone. I cannot risk endangering innocent lives... Especially yours."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:57 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie smiled down at Maldor and then back to Tamara who gave a soft smile to her sister. This was going to be a lot to take in, but Ellie would eventually get used to it.

Upon hearing what Maldor had to say Tamara shook her head.
"I refuse to stand by and watch my citizens and home die from this evil man. With the two Fairy Princesses of Light we can stop Decay with ease. This is a risk I am willing to take." Tamara stood tall and proud. She used the voice her mother taught her to use when giving orders. Ellie looked at Tamara and nodded, she finally spoke up.
"Me too..." She said trying to be a bit intimidating but she failed. She would have to work on her ruling skills.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:30 pm 

Sighing deeply, Maldor nodded to his ruler, he knew nothing he had to say would deter her from her mission. "I understand Princess." He approached her and gazed down with a frown. "Will you at least ease my worries by standing back from the front lines? I need you... We all need you to be safe."
Akira couldn't help but chuckle slightly as Ellie attempted to be intimidating. Apart from her magnificent power, there was very little about her that frightened a soul. Rolling his eyes at the knight, he stood at Ellie's side.
"So..." he spoke softly as to not disturb the other conversation. "I guess I should call you Princess from now on." He was both relieved and disappointed over the discovery, the royal bloodline was exclusively fairies. Whatever feelings he felt were budding for her could not be said aloud, it would only complicate things and now was not that time.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:14 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Tamara nodded softly and gave a defeated sigh. "That is okay with me."

Ellie looked at Akira and shook her head. "I.... No, you don't have to do that." She didn't want to be called a Princess. It wouldn't feel right to her, going from literal rags to riches.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:49 pm 

Maldor let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Princess," he bowed his head, smiling with an expression of ease. "How long until you are ready to leave, my lady?"

"Alright... Ellie," he smiled brightly. Holding both her hands in his, he brought her close and rested his forehead against his. "You're going to make an amazing princess, just being here shows how great you are," he reassured her in the same soft spoken voice. He squeezed her hands once more before letting go, treasuring the way she felt.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:56 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie smiled and blushed. What Akira had said was one of the most sweetest things that was said to her ever in her life. She couldn't help but blush and smile widely.

Tamara didn't hesitate to answer Maldor's question. "We move at dawn. Have the night to rest up, and we leave as soon as the sun starts to rise." She said strongly. She looked at Ellie and Akira and then back at Maldor, hoping that the message for through that she wasn't joking or playing around that they would leave that early. Tamara wasn't a morning person herself, so saying that she would be up and ready that early kind of killed her inside, thought she tried not to show it.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:15 pm 

Akira couldn't help but find Ellie adorable when she blushed, although he was found almost everything she did so far appealing.

"Yes, my lady," Maldor responded, trying to hide his awe as she spoke so fiercely. He was impressed how quickly she had grown. He nodded and started towards the door. He stopped and turned when he remembered something to say. "Your Highnesses, will you be gracing us with your presence at the feast later?" It was a tradition among his army to prepare a glorious feast, a possible last meal for some, the night before they go to battle. The Queen often would bless the meal, it gave the soldiers hope and strength, which prepared them for the bloodshed ahead. "All who wishes to fight tomorrow are welcome," nodding at Akira.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:20 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie smiled but her attention was turned to the conversation between Maldor and Tamara.

Tamara nodded and smiled. "Of course I will." She gave a nod to Maldor and the others and walked away.
"Oh and Ellie. You will be attending as well, we will announce your return to us at the dinner. Maybe it will give the soldiers more hope than just a blessing. Come. You need to get ready." She smiled and walked down a hall to her room to get ready.

Ellie turned to Akira and smiled sheepishly. "I guess I'm being paged." She laughed nervously and ran a hand through her snow white hair.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:56 pm 

"I'll see you later," patting her on the shoulder before she left. He watched her walk away, almost in a dream state, and smiled happily to himself.

Maldor lingered in the room as the Princesses departed, bowing his head as each passed. He glanced up at Akira and cleared his throat for his attention. "Kitsune, come with me," he said monotonously, and left the room. Akira padded behind, reminding the knight of his name as he did. Once completely alone, Maldor pushed Akira against the wall. "Whatever you are doing, kitsune, you better stop now," he growled harshly.
"Wh-what?"
"Leave the lost Princess alone."
Akira's eyes widened and immediately averted from looking at Maldor. He tried to shrug but Maldor's grip on his shoulder prevented any movement. "We're just friends, she's been a princess for barely an hour," he muttered.
"And keep it that way," Maldor hissed before releasing the fox. He continued down to the main hall, his fairy brethren had brought out the their greatest triumph of the hunt; a giant boar. He joined the festivities with a smile, although underneath hiding his fear.