All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:15 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hiccup let out a sigh as she waited in the training arena with a few of the other kids on Berk. All was some what right in the world for the scrawny girl until a big female named Snotlout pushed her down and put a boot to Hiccup's chest.

"Why is Hiccup here?" She laughed and pointed to the girl she had pinned. Snotlout looked over at Astrid to see if he was impressed, she had a big crush on him, it was obvious. Hiccup struggled under the girls boot but she wasn't strong enough to push it off.

Gobber came from the entrance with his peg leg and irreplaceable arm.
"All right Snotlout, that's enough!" He said in his usual Scottish accent. The girl groaned and stormed away from Hiccup, who got up rather quickly and faced Gobber. It was their first day of dragon fighting, and Hiccup was not cut out for any of it. All of the other kids were bigger, stronger, and faster than she was. She was going to get eaten for sure. She let out a gulp and waited for further instruction.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:46 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Astrid rolled his eyes a bit, not really caring if Hiccup was there or not. He was just there to learn how to fight dragons and kill them. He was ready for this, this is what he was born to do really. His parents both fought dragons, and so far he was pretty good at it too. And by far he could probably beat all the others that had come to train.

Whe Gobber came he turned and stood straight as he waited to hear what was to come next. He was hoping they would start quickly.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:06 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

After a bit of explaining and practical things, the students were ready to fight their first dragon. Gobber opened the gate and out came a Gronkel. The fat brown dragon flew around and took aim at Astrid. A Gronkel only had seven shots to use and he was aiming carefully. After taking out everyone else, Astrid was the only one remaining.

Hiccup watched from the sidelines as the dragon took aim at Astrid and was ready to fire. Things were interrupted however when something explodes a few homes a bit away from the training arena. Hiccup heard the familiar sounds of the Nightfury and took off without a second thought. She dropped her shield and sprinted out of the arena while Gobber was putting the Gronkel away and the other students ran to help put the fires out.

Hiccup ran and climbed up a mountain where she was hiding her trapping invention. She took aim at the sky and waited, she didn't have to wait long when the Nightfury got caught in her crosshairs, Hiccup fired and hit the dragon, it fell from the sky and off in the distance. "I hit it!" She yelled happily. She jumped up and down, but her celebration was short lived when a Monstrous Nightmare lit itself on fire and chased after Hiccup down to the village.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:44 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Astrid was ready to fight he held up his axe and shield, but then the bells started to go off. He looked up and saw dragons were attacking, in the middle of the day too. Which was a little odd, they usually attack at night when it's harder to see them. But never the less he ran out of the arena with axe and shield in hand. Ready to fight whatever came his way.

The young viking went right into the fighting, blocking a attacking from one dragin. Before attacking the dragon him self, he beat it back slowly. But surely he soon beat it back till it took off, he laughed and then looked around. He saw Hiccup was in a real right spot, he sighed and then ran towards her, ducking under a few things and side stepping other things. He may not like Hiccup that much, but like hell he was going to let her die this earlier.

Astrid just reached Hiccup as the dragon was set to attack, he came up and hit the dragon on the snout. Drawing it's attion towards him, Astrid then looked at Hiccup and yelled at him. "Go! Just don't stand there like some sheep!" The young boy yelled in a Swedish accent.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:37 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hiccup jumped out of the way and accidentally bumped into a post that held a large dish that was lit with fire, it fell onto someone's house and the sound made the dragons disperse. When they all disappeared Hiccup smiled nonchalantly. "Okay but I hit a Nightfury..." Everyone burst into a loud laugh. Vikings stared at her in disappointment. Stoic grabbed his daughter and yanked her away from the laughing crowd.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:59 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Astrid only rolled his eyes when Hiccup said she hit a Nightfury, no one has ever seen one and lived to tell about it. Let alone actually hit one, so either she hit something other dragon, or was laying so she wouldn't get in as much trouble. Never the less there was much to clean up, so Astrid got to work helping the others move things and what not.

Stoic dragged his daughter to their home and then sat her down infront of him. He sat down in front of her and let out a soft sigh. "Hiccup.. What were you thinking being up? You know that you have to fight the fires since you haven't learned to fight dragons yet. And what is this about you hitting a Nightfury? You know that no one can hit such a thing, they move to fast to see..." He leaned back in his chair, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:52 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hiccup tried to explain but every time she tried, her father cut her off.

"But dad, I really did catch a Nightfury! It went down just over the forest, we can get a search party and go look for it!" Hiccup was eager to persuade her father. But by the look on his face, he was not going to budge.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:51 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"Hiccup you didn't hit anything... I have a lot to do, we will talk about this later. Now go to your room and stay there till morning." He said, standing up and watching his daughter go up the stairs to her room. Once he heard the door close he sighed and picked up his wife's helmet. "Where did I go wrong with her?.. I did everything I could, it's been really hard since you have been gone.." He sighed as he put the helmet down and moved to the door. He had to go help the village, he was the chief after all.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:59 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hiccup came down from the stairs and saw that Stoic had left, she snuck out of the back door and out into the forest. She was on a mission, she was going to find that dragon and kill it.

An hour or so passed and Hiccup finally found the trail. Over a small rock she looked over, lay the large black dragon. The Nightfury. She ducked back behind the rock and took her knife out. She couldn't believe it.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:48 pm 

2nd Year (1)

The Nightfury was straggling in its bindings, trying to get free desperately. As it did not know what a waited it if it could not get free from the ropes and do metal that had forced it to crush into the ground. The Nightfury was growling and thrashing harder now as it heard something close. A bright blue fire ball suddnely shooting from its mouth.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:58 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hiccup was about to get up from her hiding spit until she heard it charging and fire. She covered her head with her hands and waited a second before peaking up over the rock. She saw the Nightfury struggling and came out from behind her rock.

"Okay dragon... I'm going to take your heart and bring it to my father..." She raised the knife over her head and prepared herself. She looked down into the dragons green eyes and became weak, she fell back to her knees and finally gave up. She took the knife and started to cut the ropes to free the helpless Nightfury.

It is there that Hiccup realized that she couldn't kill a dragon...

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:03 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Once free, the black dragin tried to fly away from the young girl. It's wings flapping up, but it only got a few feet before it came back down to earth. But the Nightfury would not quit, it tired to climb up the rocks. But that didn't work either, it seemed the dragon couldn't fly at all. Once it hit the ground again it let out a soft sigh and went to the water, he started to drink from the pool that came up from the ground.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:48 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hiccup followed where the dragon had went. She peaked through some rocks and saw that the dragon couldn't get out of the hole it had put itself in. She tilted her head.

"Why aren't you already gone...?" She mumbled to herself.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:40 pm 

2nd Year (1)

After the drink of water, the Nightfury tried to take off again. But fell to earth once more, it let a growl of announce as it rolled onto its leg. Hiccup could see that part of dragons tail was gone. It was the part that was on like a bit of skin that helped it fly through the air, it seemed that with out this the dragon could not fly, not even enough to get out of the hole.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:38 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hiccup noticed the lack of tail that the dragon had. She tilted her head and showed herself. She had a look of concern on her face as she watched the dragon from a distance.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:01 pm 

2nd Year (1)

The dragon let out a huff as it curled up, but before the Nighyfury could close its eyes. its stomach let out a loud rumble of hunger, it hadon't eaten since being shot down and crushing. It let out a sign again and went towards the water to see if there was any fish

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:15 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hiccup tilted her head once again. She saw that it was trying to get some food but she knew that there weren't any fish in there. She smiled to herself as she had an idea and ran in between two small cracks between some rocks. She ran back to the village, almost colliding with a few Vikings as she sprinted past them and to the fishing hut. She ducked in and ducked out quickly with a big fish to bring to the dragon. She thought that if she could win its trust, she could help get it out of that crevice.

When Hiccup returned she was somewhat scared. She stepped into the wide area and looked around but did not see the Nightfury. She held the fish by its gills and looked around.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:58 pm 

2nd Year (1)

The nightfury looked at the fish and then sniffed it. After a second the dragon Leander forward and took the fish and hands of Hiccup into its mouth. It pulled back with the fish and not Hiccups hands, it then ate the fish easily and smiled at hiccup. It didn't have any teeth at the monet so it could protect them from getting damged.

The Nightfury looked up at the Viking and smiled still, wanting more food.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:05 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Hiccup saw that the dragon had no teeth. "Huh... Toothless...?" She thought it strange that he had no teeth what so ever. Hiccup had a strange idea. So she slowly held out her hand to the dragon, wondering if it would accept her touch.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 5:10 pm 

2nd Year (1)

The dragon sniffed at Hiccups a few times, before it closed it eyes and pressed its nose into her hand, nuzzling it softly as it closed its eyes. The dragon was very warm to the touch, but soon the dragon pulled back an looked up at the girl with what looked like a smile