All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:32 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria...
…there came an era when the ideals of friendship gave way to greed, selfishness, paranoia and a jealous reaping of dwindling space and natural resources. Lands took up arms against their neighbors. The end of the world occurred much as we had predicted -- the world was plunged into an abyss of balefire and dark magic. The details are trivial and pointless. The reasons, as always, purely our own. The world was nearly wiped clean of life. A great cleansing; a magical spark struck by pony hooves quickly raged out of control. Megaspells rained from the skies. Entire lands were swallowed in flames and fell beneath the boiling oceans. Ponykind was almost extinguished, their spirits becoming part of the ambient radiation that blanketed the lands. A quiet darkness fell across the world...
…But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the world. Instead, the apocalypse was simply the prologue for another bloody chapter in pony history. In the early days, thousands were spared the horrors of the holocaust by taking refuge in enormous underground shelters known as Stables. But when they emerged, they had only the hell of the wastes to greet them. This is the Story of one survivor of the apocalypse and her group of friends.

"Please tell me again, what business do you have in Reaper territory?", Crystal Scar asked as she scanned the horizon for any signs of trouble, "And why did you have to drag me with you?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostThis post was deleted by Fain on Sat May 16, 2015 9:15 am.
Reason: duplicate
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:40 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

"Well one, we are looking for a sign of another stable. Plus we are meeting someone out here. This is the only place she well come to, don't even ask me why she only meets here." Wild said, looking to the Dragon/pony beside him. "And you're here cause you never know who or what might show up slowly." He then looked back up to the land infrint of them, he then pointed to a small house. "See that house there? That's were we are going. My friend will meet us there."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:30 pm 

"How do you know that this friend of yours is even still alive?", Scar asked as she pulled the hood of the cloak up and over her horns, "This place reeks of an ambush".

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:26 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"She is pretty tough, that's how I know." He laughed as he trotted along beside her, looking around to make sure nothing crept up on them. He looked around a few times again. "Alright it looks good, let's speed up before anyone else shows up."

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:21 pm 

"You want to speed up?", Scar asked crouching low and spreading her wings,"You got it". She took off with one flap of her wings, the wind rushing through her mane. Even though she was going decently fast, the hood of the cloak was firmly upon her head. The feeling of the wind against her scales, in the areas where she had scales, was extrordinary and unlike anything else. She landed near the house with a soft, "POMF" and procceded to check for any signs of life.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:16 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Wild smirked and flapped his own wings, they werent as flashly as Scars. But they let him get the job done, so he took to the air as well. He followed closely behind her, doing a few turns in the air though. They were out of boredom, as he flew so much that he always tried to spice things up when flying.

When Scar came moved closer to the house she heard the click of a hammer on a gun being pulled back, followed by the cold metal of the barrle being pressed against her head. "Don't move or I'll blow your brains all over the wall." The pony behind get said, but wild came to te rescue, more or less at least. "Hey hey, clam down Apple, she's with me."
"Oh, well you should have told me you was going to be bring someone else." She said, putting the gun away and looking to wild.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:46 pm 

"Yes well the someone has a name", Scar said turning to face the mare," My name is Crystal Scar. What's yours?", she asked as she stuck out her clawed hoof.
"Apple Seed, and if you know whats best for you, you'll keep your mouth shut, half-breed", Apple replied in a gruff attitude. She walked to the door and opened it with a push, it creaking slighty on its hinges.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 12:03 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Wild walked pass the dragon pony and looked at her. "Sorry about her, she doesn't have the greatest past with... Well people like you, anyways lets go in." He said, before walking into the old shake and walking towards the small fire. He sat beside and waited for Scar. Once she came over he looked to Apple, one of the last of her family. "So, you said you may know where a lost stable may be?"

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 8:13 pm 

"Ah, yes the stable. My sources tell me that there are several in the area, but only two in The Hoof. One is to the North-East, in the mountains that bordering the highlands, and the other is to the south west, closer to Hoofington Proper and far more dangerous a travel", Apple said looking at a map spread out on the table in front of her. She pointed to the locations she mentioned as she talked. Scar looked at the map carefully and said, "I have friends in high places near the mountains, so i say we head there first, scavange the ruins, and then make the dangerous trip from there to Hoofington. We might be able to get supplies in the Arena and Chapel on our way, but i heard Big Daddy is lossing a few gangs to the siren call of the Harbringers and I much rather stay out of a fight with them any day of the week".

Last edited by Lunar March on Sun May 31, 2015 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 9:22 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"The Herbringers? No that can't be right, that's my old gang from the city, we weren't that big and had locked down a city when I left.. The whole gang should know me anyways, we may be able to get past them anyways. Let's just hope that mold buddy is close by if we get nabbed." Wild laughed softly before looking at the maps. "Hey Scar, hae you been to any of these yet?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:25 pm 

"Yes, I have. I just said that", Scar said looking at her employer, "and for your information, the Harbringers are not the gang you led anymore. They found something in those ruins of Hoofington and it changed them. Now instead of chasing caravans and raiders for supplies, they are chasing Security and her group for something they have. And they are hellbent on getting it."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:39 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Wild shrugged softly. "We just got to talk to Buck, he'll let us throw no problem. Now besides that what else should we know?" He asked before looking over at Scar then at Apple, they were both odd girls when he thought about it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:08 pm 

"Nothing much", Apple said with a grimace," Now can you please leave before something catches fire." Scar left the house and Wild followed suit.

After about half a day flying North-West, the duo dropped down in front what looked to be an ordinary mineshaft. "This is the lost stable?", Scar said with questioning look on her face."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:55 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"It seems like it, maybe someone just covered it up with this so no ones would go in?" He shrugged and started to walk down the mineshaft, his weapon out and ready to shoot anything that got in there, of course he wouldn't shoot right away. He would wait to see if it was to any danger to them. "So, how many stables are there ment to be?" He asked, trying to learn more about Scar. As she didnt say much about her self, or really anything beside what they were doing.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:22 pm 

"StableTec had plans for 200 Stables to be made all across Equestria, but only 150 were finished and of those, 45 never sealed their door", Scar said as she pick up a stick and fashoined it into a makeshift torch that she lit with her breath. She of course could see quite well in the dark, but sshe had no clue if Wild could see this far down. "The only Stables in the Hoof are Stable 99 and Stable 123. And judging by the location, and the number on the door, This is Stable 99", she said, pointing a claw at the massive gear shaped door in front of them. The number 99 was painted on with black paint meant to withstand the test of time and, so far, it has. Scar stopped in her tracks as she looked at her surroundings. "Hold up", she said as she looked at the mountains of skeletons that lined the cave.