All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:07 pm 

Only limiting myself to one or two roleplays.

Blog: View Blog (3)

Twilight Town was beautiful as always, the town was usually filled with children playing on the streets but summer was over and they were in school. Young adults and adults were working to earn their pay, but not Krysta Phillips. A middle aged woman trudged up the stairs and angrily knocked on the door, "Krysta, wake up! It's breakfast time," She screamed, "How many times have I told you not to oversleep!? You have a job interview today and I wouldn't want to miss it if I were you." The woman groaned and walked back downstairs, returning to the kitchen.

Krysta slowly woke up and threw her legs carelessly over the bed. The young woman has been in several situations that included saving the worlds (And letting one of them fall into darkness) and waving her keyblade around like a badass. Krysta has always wanted to be a superhero, she lacked ambition in doing ordinary joe jobs like selling ice cream or being a Doctor. She could never hold jobs because she never showed up (Adventure awaits! *swoosh*!) and even when she did show up she fell asleep on the job. Heroes need their beauty sleep after all! She thought with a solid chuckle as she planted her feet on the velvet carpet and walked over to the mirror, fussing with her blond curly locks before grabbing a handful of it and wrapping it in an overall neat ponytail.

There was NO way she was going to a job interview, no comprendo! It wasn't that she took like seriously, which she did when it came to rescuing people, but she'd rather spend her whole life doing something that she enjoyed. Krysta decided to get dressed into something more formal, just so her mother can pretend that she was actually going to the interview. She put on a white buttoned shirt, a black pencil skirt, and black flats. She flattened her collar, then ran downstairs for breakfast. Her mother was placing pancakes and bacon down on the table, her father had the newspaper stuck in his face, her toddler sister Tara banged on her silverware for attention, and younger brother Henry was asking for money to go to the clocktower with his friends after school.

"How many times are you going to ask me this, Henry? The clocktower is too dangerous!"

"Mom, please!? Grace, Hirohito, and Sasuke's parents don't care! They get to go wherever they want."

"Well, you should consider that they're not being raised right..."

"Mom, all the kids go up there and eat sea salt ice cream! Why can't I?"

"Henry, sweetheart. If these kids jumped off a cliff, would you follow behind?"

"No..."

Henry was quiet after answering that question, he grabbed a fork and played with his pancakes. Krysta loved her siblings, the reason why they existed was because her parents especially her mother was disappointed that she couldn't become what they wanted her to be. An independent Doctor, An intelligent lawyer, a sweet nurse, or an inquisitive store owner. She was already off to other worlds at the age of sixteen, they decided to have another child they could control. Henry was an average, adorable little waif, he had good friends, good grades, and he was the soccer team captain on his team at school. He was the perfect kid they had always wanted, Tara was a little troublemaker but it was excusable since she was just a toddler. Hopefully they don't corrupt her like they did with Henry... Krysta thought with a sigh as she enters the dining room.

Tara noticed her older sister and chucked a spoon at her. The spoon hits Krysta's hand and she quickly covers the red mark that her little sister made. "Tara, you goober! Look what you've done~!" Krysta exclaimed teasingly as she ran over to her sister's high chair, picking her up and tickling her. Tara laughed, her blonde curls bouncing and her chubby cheeks turning a cherub red. Krysta put Tara back in her high chair and kisses her dad on the cheek, ruffled Henry's hair and sat at the breakfast table..

An hour later, Krysta's mother had drove her over to the hospital after dropping Henry off at school and Tara off at daycare. "Mom, why are we at the hospital you work in?" Krysta asked, narrowing her eyes at the large marble hospital that proudly blocked their way.

"Well, since you have finished a nursing class... Well, you didn't exactly finish. You showed up for two weeks then complained about a stomach bug before leaving to Enchanted Dominion!!!"

"Mom, people were in trouble! There were thieves and bandits I had to fight alongside my friends!"

"The talking dog and the teenage girl in a wheelchair?"

"Hey, don't talk about Mae and Kinoshita like that!"

"Seriously Krysta, you are twenty seven years old. This hero stuff is nonsense, plus it's for children. It's time to associate with individuals your age. It's time to grow up."

Krysta glared at her mother, she unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the car door. She quickly jumped out of the car and slammed the door. She turned on her heel and walked away from the car, wiping her falling tears away. She ignored her mother who was following her and beeping on the horn.

"KRYSTA, GET BACK HERE!"

Krysta quickly walked away, losing her mother who gave up and drove back to work. The woman took off her flats and put on some converse, putting the flats in her purse. She was enraged that her mother thought of her as a freeloader and a low-life. She didn't take her traveling seriously, it wasn't just willy-nilly adventures. Sure only fourteen-fifteen year olds did this, but Krysta was passionate about saving the worlds and meeting new people. She wished her mother would understand that her age didn't matter, Krysta bumped into a stranger and fell flat on her back. "Hey, watch where you're going!"

Beta Interest Check! :)

Muh waifs.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:41 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Macro adjusted the hakama that he was wearing and made sure that his topknot was in solid shape as he started to make his approach. He wore a rope belt around his waist as he continued to walk about, turning his head from side to side as he made an exhalation or two as he made his way carefully through the Twilight Town.

This certainly wasn't his usual haunt by any means, but he was getting more used to it over time. If nothing else, then he had certainly felt more secure here than he used to. Turning his head carefully, he exhaled and allowed his back to stretch a bit.

That was when a person seemed to walk straight into him!

Naturally he had no way to tell just what it was that she had been getting into for the rest of the day. He didn't know that she had been having some sort of domestic disagreement, and he hadn't the slightest idea that she was an adventurer.

Nevertheless, one fact did remain and that was the fact that he had actually been an adventurer himself.

Looking toward her, Macro offered her a hand if it were at all necessary. "Please accept my humble apologies, though I am afraid that it were you that ran into me. Regardless, I was lost in thought - after all, there are worlds that need my help."

Well, if nothing else that should have been an offer in spite of the fact that Macro hadn't meant it to be. While he had been looking for some to travel with and fight alongside, he had never intended to make it an offer. Had she taken it as one and wanted to come with, though, he had no problem accepting her.

Unlike her parents, Macro looked at adventuring as his call and a necessary task to protect the safety and security of all these various worlds. It had to do with his background. She might have been born, but he was instead made...programmed out of data code.

Written right into his code were the instructions to serve in this manner and protect others. Whenever there was a problem, Macro couldn't help but feel the need to solve it. Some people went on saying that they were wired this way or that as a bit of slang terminology, but for him it was the real thing.

Finally smiling a bit, he tilted his head and shook it. Apparently his topknot moved along with him, suggesting that he certainly spent a long time doing his hair like that. Turning toward her, he started to walk forward again as long as he were sure that she was okay, but didn't push himself too far.

Apparently he saw something about her that he wasn't quite sure of just yet, and that meant that he seemed to show some interest in her that he, as of yet, hadn't understood. He didn't know that she wanted to go on adventures like he did, but for some reason something told him that maybe he could stick around for a moment and hear her out while he had the opportunity.

These kinds of feelings would have never happened back where he was originally from, so he really wasn't just quite sure how to handle them. Being intuitive was...weird. It just felt so entirely organic to him, and that was what had thrown him off a bit. Being organic was totally alien to him, but outside of those computer grids it was the normal state of being so he figured that he needed to get used to it.

Fortunately, though, it seemed that he didn't yet have many of the things that seemed to him to limit members of her species. For instance, he did not yet have to eat or breathe, which were both nice.

The limitations of being a biological organism just seemed like too much for him anyway. Now he had no superiority complex or anything like that, but he did have a tendency to be thankful that he didn't have to put up with many of the problems that people of her presumed species did.

"I...I'm sorry, I'm not sure what came over me there. I hesitated for a bit, but I hadn't meant to."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:20 am 

Only limiting myself to one or two roleplays.

Blog: View Blog (3)

Krysta groaned and tilted her head up to observe the stranger. He was a rather handsome man wearing an exotic-Asian style apparel and had brown hair. The adult has never seen the stranger around Twilight Town before, this was a town where everyone knew everyone and exchanged gossip while grinning and chinning in their friends faces. Sure the world was beautiful with it's sunset and it's clock-tower, along with it's trademark sea-salt ice cream; But there was more to this world than strange figures walking around in dark cloaks speaking in monotone voices while eating sea-salt ice cream on the clock tower. The man had offered her a hand as if to help pull her up,

"Please accept my humble apologies, though I am afraid that it were you that ran into me. Regardless, I was lost in thought - after all, there are worlds that need my help."

Krysta scowled when he mentioned that it was HER fault, another thing about the woman was that she never took responsibility over her actions. While she was an adult, she didn't have the particular mindset of one. Which is another reason why she goes on adventures, escape from the harsh reality of becoming an adult. Sure she was almost thirty, but she wasn't ready to be a responsible authority figure... Not like her mother..

"Me, bump into you? You were blocking my way, sir! Either way, I accept your 'humblest' apologies!" She replied laughing at the formal line, crossing her arms under her chest. She bit her lower lip, then took his hand seeing that he was a fellow traveler. "You're a traveler as well? Why haven't I seen you around before?" She asked, looking him up and down to see if she could find any familiarity.

"I...I'm sorry, I'm not sure what came over me there. I hesitated for a bit, but I hadn't meant to."

So far, nada. Well, he was much too formal for the sunset not-so-ordinary town. He had a strange way of speaking, Like a speech impediment? Well, no more like a different accent. Krysta couldn't pick up this unfamiliar accent, but it had a rather nice tone to it. The blonde shook the thoughts out of her head, Why are you thinking about how the man speaks!? She thought, running her fingers through her hair. The man was rather apologetic and a bit skittish, as if he were distracted by something. "Hey, there's no need for the apology. And since other worlds need your help, what are you doing in this podunk town?" Was there something going on around her that she didn't know about? Was she too self-absorbed to think about any happenings in Twilight Town? Well, this stranger might have all of the answers...

Beta Interest Check! :)

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:50 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Admittedly, that was one of the things that Macro had wanted to try. He wanted to have some sea-salt ice cream while he was in the town, but he didn't think that was really going to be an option since, of course, he probably at this point couldn't digest ice cream.

Maybe it was for the better, though, since that would mean that he would have been taking on a biological requirement that he currently didn't have to put up with. Sighing gently, he looked toward her and tried to smile a bit.

To him, he hadn't been speaking strangely. Rather he was just using the same sort of formalities that he had to use when communicating with computer users. Then again, from her point of view it was probably best that he wasn't adding 'End of Line' to conclude all of his statements.

Well, at least he wasn't yet.

Certainly, though, he hadn't had any sort of a speech impediment.

"What am I doing here? Well, I was traveling to find my next assignment. I have been fighting the Heartless for some time now. Originally I served in Space Paranoids, where I was a security program. I am not a biological organism as you are."

Apparently he had assumed that she had known where Space Paranoids was, and known just how radically different that world was from this one. It was a technological wonder world where everything functioned like some sort of a video game.

"Regardless, I was indeed searching for Heartless here. Yes, it is a rather bland town and I will admit that, but the inhabitants of this area deserve the same sort of security and respect that they do anything else."

Well, that certainly should have been notable to Krysta. He was saying that she could have had an adventure right here. Sure, it hadn't really been an invite, but it was a good enough invitation even if he hadn't meant it to be one.

For what it was worth, he seemed to have quite a different view of adventuring than her parents had. He saw it as an entire career.

Running his hand for a moment through that topknot, he once more looked toward her and for the first time in their meeting together he had actually offered her a smile.

"Irrespective of which one of us choose to bump into the other, I do have to ask that I be let through. My work is extremely important to ensure the security of this town, not to mention that I have to meet up with someone on the clock tower later."

That would have naturally suggested that he was somehow connected to all of the strange people who ran around in dark cloaks and what not, but he actually hadn't appeared to be one in his own right. Maybe he was acting on his own but working with whoever he could find - that would have been the logical assumption from what it was that he had been saying thus far.