All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:14 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco had been trying to get some work done while Harry was putting Teddy to bed, however, it had quickly proved difficult to concentrate on work when he could instead look at the at the two boys. He was falling hard and fast for Harry, not that that was a secret for him and hadn't been for a while, but it was still very scary to actually have to face the fact. He knew that he loved Harry and he loved Teddy as well. He didn't think that he would get used to having a child around this much, but Teddy was absolutely amazing and Draco was really enjoying himself.
Once Harry sat down next to him, he knew that he wouldn't get more work done that night, so he closed his book and turned his attention to Harry fully.
"Not really," he said with a soft smile, obviously not minding all that much. "I'm sorry for just kidnapping Teddy earlier, but we agreed that it would be nice to get you some food, now that you were sleeping so heavily."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:41 pm 

Harry just hummed at that, not finding there to be much to talk about.
"Don't be," he just said, leaning further into the couch. Harry always felt like he was halfway through putting himself to sleep, and with lazy movements, Harry turned his head to face Draco. "I trust you."
Harry wanted to express just how grateful he was that Draco wanted to be an active part of Teddy's life like that, but he couldn't seem to phrase it in a way that didn't also feel like he was putting an excessive amount of pressure on Draco. For now, he just enjoyed being able to share some of the responsibility of caring for a child with someone. "It was really nice of you to do that."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:13 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco only smiled at that, happy to know that Harry didn't mind his kidnapping. Draco really wanted to spend more time with Teddy and be a proper adult figure in his life. He didn't know how big of a part Harry wanted him to be of Teddy's life, but Draco just wanted to show Harry that he was ready to make an effort in all of this.
"He's such a great kid, he is really a joy to be around," he said and he honestly meant it. He was enjoying spending times with Teddy, even if he had never really been great with children in the past. "I just want to help you as much as I can."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:21 pm 

Harry couldn't help but grin at that, briefly turning his head to face the ceiling.
"You can help as much as you want," he transparently answered; if Draco was willing to take on more responsibility, Harry was more than willing to give it to him. Harry had almost forgotten just truly how much easier it was to parent a child when it was a shared task, and he feared he was getting used to not being alone any more.
Once again, Harry tilted his head towards Draco as his hand gently, and with no suggestive undertones, found its way to Draco's knee. "He's your family too, after all."
A soft smile grew on Harry's features, because, despite the drama of his comment, he didn't want either of them to forget the fact that Draco was among Teddy's few living relatives. Even without Harry's relation to Draco in mind, it pleased Harry endlessly that the two estranged cousins were getting along.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:38 pm 

Even if Draco logically knew that he was related to Teddy, it still felt weird to have it pointed out to him. He wasn't as panicked about possibly getting introduced to more family of Harry's by now, but he still wasn't all aboard for it. However, if Harry said that the name was now, then he wouldn't feel as terrified as he had been before. It was also a little scary to know that Harry wanted him to be an active part of his and Teddy's life.
"I bet I can," he said with a warm smile, turning his head to look at Harry properly. As much as he liked having Teddy around, then he was also looking forward to just spending some alone with his boyfriend.
"Not to derail what I am sure would be a lovely speech, but can I kiss you?" He asked with a warm smile.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:51 pm 

Draco's comment made Harry snort out a surprised laugh, once again tilting his head back up straight. There were something inexplicably amusing by Draco's matter of factly interruption, but Harry was far too in love to be bothered by it.
As he once again turned to look at Draco, Harry shifted his position too, turning his entire torso properly towards Draco. The hand, which had previously lingered on Draco's knee, was now placed on Draco's cheek. Harry took a moment to fully take in the beauty that was Draco, gently trailing his fingers into Draco's hair.
"Are you sure you don't want to hear all the nice things I have to say about you?" Harry muttered, and despite his best efforts, a smile tugged at the corners of his mouth.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:14 pm 

Draco didn't doubt for even a second that Harry has a lot of nice things to say about him, however, he always tried to keep the public displays of affection to a minimum around Teddy, so he just missed kissing his boyfriend for a bit. It's different when they are around Teddy regularly, but Draco feels confident that they are going to make it work either way.
"Yeah, I am absolutely certain," he said with a warm smile, placing a hand on Harry's thigh and turning his torso as well, wanting to turn fully towards Harry to see him properly.
"You can compliment me around Teddy too, after all," he added with a crooked grin. It felt soft and Draco was happy to get a quiet moment together with Harry like this. Finally losing his patience, he decided to lean in close to kiss Harry.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:06 pm 

Harry met the kiss without any objection, and a small smile still on his lips. Introducing Teddy to their relationship had, naturally, changed. Harry genuinely thought it had changed for the better, but change had happened none the less. It felt like ages since they last been alone at either of their flats, and Harry suddenly realized how much he had missed it.
Despite the yearning undertones of the kiss, it didn't take long before Harry let their lips part. Without moving away, Harry allowed himself to properly look at Draco, gently letting go of his neck in order to brush some strand of hair away from Draco's face.
Unable to resist himself, he once again leaned in to place a kiss on Draco's lips.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:31 pm 

Unable to stop himself, Draco grinned widely while looking at Harry. It was incredibly how quickly someone could become a part of your life and such an important part too, but now it was almost impossible for Draco not to imagine living his daily life with Harry. Sure, they sometimes went a couple of days without seeing one another, but Draco always missed him when that was the case.
He grinned into the second kiss, hand still placed on Harry's thigh and trying to return the kiss, which is made difficult by his grin.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:09 pm 

Once Draco started smiling Harry couldn't contain it himself. Within seconds they were both grinning so widely that it completely managed to interrupt the kiss; something that, while it did humour Harry, he wasn't completely satisfied with.
"Shut up," Harry mumbled out, despite the fact that Draco had remained silent. Harry's voice hoarse from a choked up laugh, unable to be truly bothered by it; in fact, Draco's grin warmed Harry's heart more than the kiss it had interrupted. "Shut up and let me kiss you."
As he spoke, Harry's hand moved from Draco's hair to his chest, and almost theatrically insisting caught a careful grip around Draco's shirt, pulling him properly closer in a kiss.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:12 pm 

Harry telling Draco to shut up, despite the fact that he wasn't actually saying anything, didn't really help to make Draco grin less. He did want to get kissed by Harry, but he was simply feeling so happy right then and there that it was hard to stop grinning.
"I'm not saying anything," he stated, before allowing himself to be pulled into a kiss once more. For that one he really tried to grin less and actually take it seriously. He moved his hands to Harry's waist instead of his thigh, pulling him close and returning the kiss, this time without grinning too widely.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:36 pm 

For some reason, the feeling of Draco actually attempting to properly reciprocate the kiss what was did it for Harry. He had to awkwardly turn his head away from Draco as he burst out in a laugh, unable to gather is thoughts enough to take the kiss seriously.
"You're an absolute idiot," Harry exhaled in half a laugh without any audible edge to his words. It was absolutely overwhelming how much he loved Draco and Harry found it impossible to cuss Draco out, even while being a joke.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:47 pm 

It was hard not to laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation, even if Draco really did make an effort to take it seriously. He was simply so happy to see Harry laughing and actually be comfortable that he didn't even really mind that the kiss was ruined.
"Oh right, sorry for me wanting to kiss my boyfriend," he said with a warm smile and a soft shake of his head. He didn't move his hands from Harry's waist though, still wanting to feel close to him. "My bad."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:07 pm 

Harry just hummed at that, a toothy grin on his lips. They had remained close to each other even after breaking the kiss, and there couldn't be more than a couple of inches between them. Harry deeply enjoyed being this close to Draco, feeling indescribably blessed to have such evenings. Inattentively, Harry momentarily bit his bottom lip.
"Too bad," Harry said, frankly but not harshly as the smile managed to reappear on his features. This was, however, brief, as he moments after lent in to plant an almost platonic kiss on Draco's jaw. "Missed your chance."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:06 pm 

Draco felt inexplicably blessed by sitting this close to Harry, it felt natural in a way he didn't think he had ever experienced before. To be fair, he had never been in a relationship that was quite this serious with anyone before, but it still felt different with Harry, even before.
"Oh yeah?" He said with a crooked grin, unable to take the situation very seriously. It was nice and very silly though and it really was moments like this one that made it all worth it to him. "So you would be very opposed if I tried to kiss you again?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:44 pm 

Harry hummed at that, still sitting too close to Draco's skin. With a soft smile, Harry this time kissed Draco's neck.
"I would, actually," he just answered with such a casual tone of voice that it stood out as a stark contrast to the fairly teasing placement of his kisses. The kisses still weren't particularly provocative as Harry's lips barely lingering on Draco's skin. Harry placed another single kiss on Draco's skin, this time by his barely bared collarbone, before once again straightening his posture.
"You blew it, babe." Once again being able to properly face Draco, Harry found himself unable to smile. With an almost brotherly pat on the upper arm, Harry untangled himself from Draco's embrace and headed for the kitchen. "I'm making a cup before bed, do you want some?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:18 am 

Draco wasn't exactly keen on letting Harry go, but he figured that he could live with it if it meant getting a cup of tea. They should probably go to bed soon anyway, seeing as they both would have to get up early.
"That sounds lovely, thank you," he said with a warm smile. It felt oddly domestic, not that Draco really minded, but it was something that was going to be difficult to get used to.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:27 pm 

Harry just hummed at that, inattentively scratching at his jaw as he made his way to the kitchen. Being in Draco's embrace had effectively pushed his exhaustion away, but the more distance became between them, Harry once again seemed on the verge of falling asleep.
Without much caution he filled the stove top kettle and proceeded to roughly wipe the water that had dripped down the side off.
"Any particular kind you feel like?" he asked, barely glancing in Draco's direction as he pulled out a couple of mugs.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:29 pm 

Draco was starting to feel tired as well, but he felt like a cup of tea would be nice before finally settling down for the night. He didn't feel like anything specific, he mostly just wanted something warm to drink to calm down before bed.
"Just whatever you're getting," he ended up saying, knowing that it wasn't helpful, but he that was all he had.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:39 pm 

Harry nodded at that, not even sure if Draco would be able to pick up on that at a distance. His eyes still once again found Draco, as Harry blindly pulled out a tea package out of the cupboard.
"Are you expecting a busy day tomorrow?" Harry asked without much thought behind the question. His gaze flickered downwards towards his hands as he untangled the teabags and put one in each mug.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 51  Next