All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:42 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Harry had been so caught up with trying to make sure that Draco knew he loved him, that he had barely acknowledged the fact that Draco had said it back. The words crept up on Harry, and alongside with the realisation of what that meant came a smile.
Before he knew it, a smile was lighting up Harry's features. Gently, Harry let go of Draco only to cup his face instead. With a soft touch, Harry wiped away the tears from Draco's cheeks, taking a moment to let their conversation catch up to their actions. It felt almost unbelievable that Draco would love Harry after everything that had happened - specifically and most importantly after Harry put those scars on his chest.
Feeling completely overwhelmed with sheer happiness, Harry stretched in order to plant a deeply affectionate kiss on Draco's forehead.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:59 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

A weak smile tugged softly at the corner of Draco's mouth, unable to believe how well Harry had handled this curveball. Their history was complex, but Draco was so happy that they actually got to talk about this, even if the circumstances could have been more ideal.
He wasn't fully smiling, but it was there as a suggestion. He felt blessed to have Harry in his life and it was going to take him a long time to properly wrap his head around his presence and good influence on his life. It was so much more than he would ever deserve and it was overwhelming.
Unable to wrap his head around any of the things that were going on, he simply leant down to softly kiss Harry on the lips once more. There was no real fire in the kiss, it was simply meant as a confirmation and a nice end to an uncomfortable conversation.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:36 am 

Harry could already tell that this new found habit of visiting Draco after a night shift was gonna stick. He had gone straight from work to Andromeda's, and had since gone to drop Teddy off at school before heading to Draco's. This new element in his rutine wasn't at all a bad thing, Harry had just been surprised by the ease of it all.
Harry had felt an irrational nervousness creep up after he had run the buzzer, and all the way up the stairs to Draco's flat, Harry found himself overthinking this. This was the first time Harry had seen Draco after their talk about his scars, and everything was bound to feel trivial after that.
Upon reaching the right floor, Harry found that Draco was waiting for him at the door, and Harry could not help but smile as he approached him. "Hi, good morning."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:15 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Unable to help himself, Draco found himself waiting by the door for Harry, even if it was completely unnecessary. However, after getting their label and after the conversation they had had, Draco was very excited to get to see Harry again.
"Goodmorning, handsome," he said with a warm smile, reaching out to pull Harry closer and place a soft kiss on his lips; just a soft peck as a greeting. It felt nice and normal for once, and Draco couldn't get enough of it. It was what he had always hoped his and Harry's relationship would be, but he had never dared to hope that they would actually make it work. He was more than a little blessed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:39 pm 

Any worries that Harry might have had going into this disappeared the moment Draco's lips met his. Yet again, Harry found himself realising how easily this would become addictive, and without any hesitation, he placed his hands on Draco's waist.
He hummed at Draco's greeting, the compliment catching him off guard and making his heart flutter.
"Good morning," Harry repeated yet again, fully content about the situation. "How are you?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:09 pm 

Draco grinned softly at the repetition, as he leaned into Harry's touch, feeling at home and at ease in his arms. It would be very easy for him to get used to having Harry around and to start his day with him. It was nice.
"I'm good," he said as he reached out to brush hair away from Harry's face, wanting to be able to properly look at his boyfriend. He really did find Harry handsome and while the hair had a certain charm, then he also liked being able to see his face. "Finally been able to get a full night's sleep. How are you?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:59 pm 

"Yeah?" Harry asked with a wide grin, genuinely happy that Draco had had a good night's sleep. "I'm glad, love." He spoke without much thought, and as soon as Draco returned the question, Harry seemed far more caught up with that.
"It's actually going really well," he said, inattentively glancing down the hallway, before once again eyeing Draco. "Hermione's going to court and she has asked me to be present, so I've just today finished all of my work and delegated what I could -" as he spoke a grin inevitable found it's way to his lips. "For the next four to five business days I'm a free man."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:09 pm 

Draco grinned at that, happy to see Harry so relieved and happy. It was nice to know that he was going to be under less pressure from his job the next couple of days, even if Draco still didn't quite understand why auror was the way Harry had chosen to go. There are loads of ways to go to help, but Draco wasn't about to judge.
"I'm very glad to hear that," he said with a warm smile and the sincerity bled into his voice. He wanted Harry to feel good and be comfortable, and going to court with Hermione Granger apparently helped him with that.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:21 pm 

"Getting to experience Hermione cuss out the Minister is almost as good as having the day off," Harry said with a pleased smile, wanting to further clarify how he content he was about his schedule for the next week or so. Harry wasn't certain what Hermione had been hired to do when she first started working at the Ministry, but he knew that, over the course of the last few years, she had taken it upon herself to correct any flaw in the system. This time around the issue on the table was the use of Dementors.
Harry had paused for a couple of seconds, just looking at his boyfriend with a soft smile on his lips. Seemingly remembering something, Harry regained focus and shifted his position slightly.
Yet again, he glanced down the hallway. "Let's go inside," Harry said softly, as he once again met Draco's eye. "I've got something for you."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:59 pm 

Draco nodded softly at that, despite having enjoyed Harry's wistful look. He moved backwards into his apartment, allowing Harry to enter with him and close the door behind them.
"You got something for me?" He asked with an arched eyebrow, not quite sure what to think about that. It was probably not a big deal, but the uncertainty was killing him. He was very bad at not knowing what was going on immediately.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:18 pm 

Harry couldn't help but grin upon seeing the expression on Draco's face, as he followed him into the apartment.
"Don't get too excited -" he said, wanting to have a verbal disclaimer, as he closed the door behind him. "- It's not technically a gift."
Once inside the apartment, Harry hands instinctively sought the pockets of his jacket. From one of them, he drew a bright orange and blue pastic tube, which he reached towards Draco with a soft smile. "Here. It's my epipen," he explained, not sure if Draco was familiar enough with muggle medicine to understand the use of it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:33 pm 

Draco took the small plastic thing, feeling like he had seen one of them before and the name did ring a bell, but he wasn't really sure what it was. There was this one French healer who was obsessed with muggle medicine and had tried to incorporate it with magic, but it never really seemed to work out for him.
Draco kept looking at the epipen in his hand for a long time, before finally looking up at Harry with a soft frown.
"I'm sorry, I'm lost. What is this?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:08 pm 

Harry had politely been waiting for Draco to speak, figuring that Draco probably knew more about Muggle stuff than Harry gave him credit for. In the mean time, Harry had taken his jacket off, moving to drape it across the back of a chair.
"That's -" Harry started, moving back towards Draco as he pushed his sweater sleeves up to his elbows. "- my Muggle medicine. It's in case I get stung by a bee."
His eyes lingered on Draco's for a moment, and, unable to keep an self ironic grin off of his lips, Harry added: "I'm very allergic."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:05 pm 

Draco nodded slowly at that, carefully turning the epipen between his fingers. He still didn't quite know what to do with it, but he figured that it was an important thing, otherwise Harry probably wouldn't have bothered with it. Even if it's probably a small thing, then it still feels nice to know that Harry trusts him with something like that.
"Alright," he said with a soft nod, looking up at Harry once more. "What do I do with it?" He asked, honestly having no idea how to use it. He had helped wizards who got allergic reactions before, but they require a potion that take ages to brew, so maybe the epipen was just easier.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:16 pm 

"This part comes off," Harry explained as he stepped closer towards Draco. Harry gently placed a hand under Draco's wrist as he pointed to the cap on the pen. "That's where the needle is. Blue to the sky."
The corners of Harry's mouth tugged upward as he glanced towards Draco's eyes. Harry had recently had the same talk with Teddy, and he found himself simplifying the process. "You just stick it in my thigh, but you have to keep it pressed straight on for about 10 seconds -"
Harry's eyes one again lingered on the medicine, slowly letting go of Draco's hand. "I haven't needed a shot so far, but if you're ever in doubt just give it to me. The pen won't kill me but a beesting might."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:13 pm 

Draco nodded softly at Harry's explanation, knowing the he could have just stocked up on the potion against bee stings, but this was something he would be able to use around muggles as well, so it was probably for the better.
"Alright. Better one shot too many than one too little," Draco concluded, wanting to be absolutely certain that the had come to the right conclusion about the epipen. He rolled the pen softly between his fingers, thinking of a safe place to put it, where he would also have it handy if need be.
"Thanks," he said, not necessarily about the epipen, but mostly about the show of trust Harry had just made for him. It meant a whole lot to him.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:21 pm 

Harry nodded, wanting to show that Draco's words were correct. It was reassuring how easily Draco had taken everything, as Harry hadn't ment it as being a big deal. It had gradually become a conversation he had to have with people in his life, though it had only been a chosen few who had gotten an epipen of their own.
"I've got one on me, too," Harry added, stepping slightly closer as he shifted his position. "So you don't need to carry it around with you - I just thought it'd be nice to have around you flat."

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:27 pm 

Draco nodded at that, and smiled as he put it in a kitchen drawer, figuring that that would be the best place to keep such a thing.
"I'm putting it down here," Draco stated, showing Harry the exact placement of the epipen. "I'll tell you if I move it. I will also stock up on anti-allergy potion, just in case," he added with a soft smile, figuring that that also would be nice to have at hand, just in case he should forget about the epipen.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:23 pm 

Harry just hummed at that, unable to keep a smile off of his lips. He had a hard time figuring out if Draco's words stemmed from genuinely caring, or if he had been a Healer for so long, that the reaction came naturally to him; regardless, Harry seemed pleased. "Thank you."
With a soft smile still on his lips, Harry slowly crossed the remaining distance between them. In a gentle motion, Harry caught Draco's waist between his arms as he stretched to meet Draco's lips in a kiss.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 5:59 pm 

Even if it still felt more than a little new, Draco was slowly getting used to being surprised kissed by Harry.
He smiled into the kiss, not entirely sure that the little gesture really was worth this much thanks, but he appreciated it nonetheless. Also, he was never going to say no to being kissed by Harry.
His placed his hands on Harry's neck, softly pulling him closer as he kissed him back, fully enjoying the softness of the moment.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 51  Next