All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:48 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Harry had only intended the kiss to be a brief peck, but then Draco's hands were suddenly around his neck, and Harry had to come to terms with the fact that he was far too weak to step back.
He willingly moved closer, stretching further into the kiss, as he gently tightened his grip around Draco.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:27 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco hummed softly into the kiss, his fingers starting to play with Harry's hair. He cherished being close to his boyfriend, and even using the word boyfriend about Harry still made him smile. It was unbelievable that this was his life by now.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:19 pm 

The feeling of Draco's hands in his hair sent a chill down Harry's spine, and in that moment he found himself coming to terms with just how attached he had grown to Draco. Harry had too quickly gotten sucked into an eerily domestic rutine, and, as Draco's hands caught a knot in his hair, Harry was reminded of just how long he had been awake.
The subtle reminder of this being Harry's evening made him smile, finding that spending these exhausted hours with Draco made Harry's heart flutter. With a soft touch, Harry's hands moved a short way up Draco's sides, gently breaking the kiss.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:04 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

A soft whine left Draco as their lips parted, obviously not pleased by the separation, but not fighting it either. He smiled softly at Harry, revelling in the softness of their interaction. It felt so easy to be around Harry and though the inherent domesticity of the situation almost was almost too much to him, he wouldn't change it for the world.
"If this is how you show your gratitude every single time I do a little thing for you, I just might start doing stuff for you more often," he said with a crooked grin. He knew fully well that he would keep doing stuff for Harry, no matter the amount of gratitude though.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:56 pm 

Harry couldn't help but laugh at that, unable to tell whether or not Draco's word had been intended to be genuine.
"Why, have I given you the impression that I only kiss you when I'm grateful?" Harry challenged with a crooked grin, well aware of the fact that Draco hadn't come close to implying that. "That can't be, we must do something about that."
As Harry spoke, he had returned on flat feet, but found himself yet again stretching to meet Draco's height. "You work **** hours," Harry mumbled, planting a brief peck on Draco's lips, before continuing at a close proximity: "and you sneak out too early, you twat."

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:28 pm 

Draco grinned widely at that, feeling happier than he had in a long time.
He wrapped his arms properly around Harry, wanting to keep him close and just revel in the moment. It felt so incredibly perfect and Draco never wanted the moment to end. It was almost like a dream that he barely even dared to dream in the first place.
"I am not certain how I feel about you rewarding bad behaviour," he commented with a wide gin.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:21 am 

Harry laughed out loud at that, momentarily overwhelmed by the ridicule of their conversation. He willingly wrapped his arms around Draco's waist as Draco pulled him closer into an embrace, taking a moment to just enjoy the grin on his boyfriend's face.
"Man, Draco, then I don't know what you want from me - this is just getting too complicated," Harry sighed, though the laughter lingering in his voice made it hard to pretend that his comment stemmed from genuine annoyance. "Can't you just let me know when you find it fitting for me to kiss you?"

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:18 pm 

"Dork," Draco stated in an affectionate voice, with no obvious heat to it. The soft smile on his lips did nothing to prove that he actually meant the jab as an insult, rather than just an affectionate nickname. It was further driven home by Draco leaving down slightly to place a soft kiss on Harry's forehead, smile still on his lips as he did.
"I always find it fitting for you to kiss me," he added after a bit, obviously feeling at ease in the embrace. It seemed so easy to make things work when they had mornings like this. The soft teasing and the even softer touches it made it really clear to Draco that it was what he wanted. He really, honestly did want to be with Harry, no matter how complicated their relationship would turn out to be.
And it was mornings like the one they were having that made it all worth it.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:39 pm 

The brief moments Draco's lips were on Harry's skin, he instinctively turned his chin slightly upwards in an attempt to follow the touch. A soft hum escaped his lips as a content smile formed on his lips. The morning had progressed softer than any other before, and Harry almost didn't dare dream that every morning could be this nice.
"I'm glad," he just muttered, really just wanting to kiss Draco yet again.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:12 pm 

"I am your boyfriend after all, am I not?" Draco pointed out with a pleased smile, still unable to not smile whenever he said those words. Loving Harry was getting easier every single day and he constantly felt like he was about to explode from happiness. It was simply unreal.
"Kissing is a part of the package," he added with a grin, still holding Harry close, never wanting to let him go again.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:27 pm 

Harry beamed at that, still finding it so very surreal that Draco was his boyfriend. It was a title he still had to get used to hear and use, but in that moment, he felt so happy he feared his heart might burst.
"You're very right," Harry answered softly, a grin on his features to match Draco's.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 4:37 pm 

Seeing Harry so happy about using the word boyfriend only made Draco's grin wider. It was almost unbelievable that they got to have this after all they had been through together, and Draco could barely stand it. He leant down to kiss Harry again, probably grinning too much for it to be a good kiss, but that didn't deter him from kissing him nonetheless.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:43 pm 

Deciding that Draco was to be introduced to the remaining aspects of Harry's life had been beyond exciting. Harry had left that conversation exhilarated and prepared; however, the first step had quickly felt daunting.
Now, as he was standing with Teddy, both leaning over the railing of the Koi pond in the courtyard of the Sea Life aquarium, Harry's heart was beating as if he had just run a marathon. Teddy was well aware of what they were doing today and who they were seeing, but Harry couldn't seem to get out of his own head. He had been casting sideways glances every couple of seconds towards the entry gate, and yet it was Teddy who spotted Draco the first.
"Hi," the child greeted loudly, waving at approaching blonde.
Harry straightened his posture, unable to keep a grin off of his lips as he met Draco's eyes. Both Teddy and Harry had come straight from work and school and were both still wearing their respective uniform; Teddy in a bright blue coat, and Harry wearing the parts of his formal uniform that could be worn unnoticed in Muggle public.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:54 pm 

Going to the aquarium with Harry and Teddy really shouldn't be as big a deal to him as it was, but he was scared shitless at the prospect of spending an entire afternoon with the two of them. Being part of Harry and Teddy's life was important to him and he didn't want to **** it up.
Unsure what to wear at an occasion like this, Draco had dressed up slightly, not too much to draw too much attention, but he was wearing a skirt and a considerable amount of make up, together with all of his piercings. It was rare for him to actually dress the way he wanted to, so he enjoyed it whenever he could. However, he almost regretted his choice of dress the second he spotted Harry and Teddy.
Both of them were wearing most of their uniforms, which suddenly made Draco feel very overdressed.
He waved back at Teddy as he approached the two men, smiling warmly at the both of them. "Hi, sorry I kept you waiting."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:06 am 

It would be a lie to say that Harry didn't notice the fact that Draco was wearing a skirt today. It was also the first time Harry had ever seen Draco sport such a feminine attire, and it would also be a lie to deny that he was looking absolutely stunning.
"Don't worry about it," Harry eventually managed to say, a crooked grin pulling at the corner of his mouth. "Hi, babe."
Harry didn't allow his attention to linger with Draco, and instead turned towards the child by his side. Teddy's hair was a tangle of bright blue curls to match his uniform colours, and seemed to be as captivated by Draco, as Harry had been only moments before. "Ted, I wan't you to properly meet my boyfriend, Draco."
Harry's words were spoken softly, though he attempted to speak them as frankly and casually as possible; he found that the word boyfriend came the easiest. Teddy, however, seemed too distracted by Draco to pay much attention to his godfather's words.
"Hi, Draco; why're ya wearing a skirt?"
There was no edge to Teddy's words, and Harry knew that they stemmed from genuine curiosity rather than from harm. Because of that, Harry chose not to interfere with the exchange, turning to eye Draco once again in search for any signs of discomfort.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:13 pm 

The bluntness of Teddy's question surprised Draco, seeing as people usually avoided the subject, but he didn't mind the question. Especially not because Teddy didn't sound like he found it off-putting or weird, but more like he was honestly wondering about it.
"Hello Teddy," he said with a polite smile, trying to think of the best way to phrase an answer to that. He had never thought a lot about the reasoning behind why he dressed femine sometimes. He just liked to wear skirts and dresses, and even the occasional pair of high heels. It made him feel more comfortable in his own skin and he had learnt a long time ago not to care about much else. Also, he knew that skirts made his ass look great, but that didn't seem like an appropriate reason to give to a child.
"I am wearing a skirt because I want to and because skirts make me feel good," he explained, hoping that it was an appropriate answer for a child. He glanced over at Harry, feeling relieved that he seemed to approve of their conversation.
"Also, I think that it's pretty. Don't you?" He asked with a soft grin.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:24 am 

Draco's explanation seemed to make sense to Teddy, who was nodding as the other spoke; the question, however, seemed to catch the child off guard. He lowered his eyes towards the skirt.
"Yeah, I guess," Teddy eventually answered lightly, to which Harry couldn't help but laugh.
Harry could tell from Teddy's tone that the answer wasn't so much forced out of him, but more as something he hadn't thought about until it was suggested to him. Teddy and Victorie played dress-up on a regular basis, but Harry was fairly certain that this was the first time Teddy had interacted with a man wearing a skirt in public.
"I think it's very pretty," Harry encouraged the child, glancing back up at Draco with a crooked grin.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:53 am 

Draco smiled softly at that, happy that the exchange went that smoothly. He hadn't even considered that him wearing a skirt might be an issue before Teddy brought it up, but it was a huge relief that Harry didn't seem to mind the feminine attire either. It was nice.
"Thanks," he said with a warm smile, really appreciating the compliments on the skirt, mostly because it was clear that Harry honestly meant the compliment. It made Draco feel even more confident in the attire he had picked out for their outing. "Shall we go in though? Not that the kois aren't pretty."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:20 am 

"Yes," Teddy chimed in, excitedly. He was very visibly done with the formal introductions, as he turned towards Harry. "Hazza, can I have my book, please?"
"Of course," Harry said, momentarily having forgotten that they had brought Teddy's school bag pack with them. It was still standing on the ground by the railing, a couple of feet away from them where they had previously looked at the fish. Once it was within reach, Harry pulled out a well worn ocean fauna book, handing it to Teddy as he himself pulled the bag onto one shoulder.
Without further encouragement, Teddy trotted off towards the entrance.
Harry spent a couple of seconds watching the kid move up the stairs, before allowing himself to look at Draco again with a grin on his face.
"Hi, love," Harry greeted properly. The initial tension had quickly worn off, and Harry was left with a pleasant optimism. "You look really beautiful today."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:30 pm 

"Hi love," Draco parroted with a warm smile. As happy as he was to see Teddy, he was even happier to see Harry. They didn't get to see each other nearly as much as Draco would like them to, but he simply cherished the moments they actually had together.
"Thanks," he said, genuine appreciating the compliment. This wasn't something they had discussed before after all, and he would have been able to understand if it was a little jarring for Harry to see. It pleased him to no end that Harry was smiling up at him and looked as happy as one would expect. It was like a large weight being lifted from his shoulders and he couldn't help but feel like the luckiest guy on the planet.
"I hope this isn't too much. I hadn't given it a second thought," he said, feeling that he had to explain his attire to Harry. After all, he didn't want to seem like he was causing trouble just for the sake of it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 51  Next