All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:53 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

___
It had been surprisingly easy for Draco to fall into an easy domesticity with Harry and Teddy. It wasn't something Draco had ever thought he would really enjoy, but he found a certain ease in being around Harry and Teddy, especially Harry.
He was waiting to meet up with Harry by the subway closest to Teddy's kindergarten. They were going to pick up Teddy, go grab some dinner and then just have a relaxed evening. Teddy wanted to show him some more of those "cartoons", to which Draco had agreed. He wanted to bond more with Teddy, seeing as he knew how important he was to Harry. He was also just a great kid and Draco was really enjoying getting to know him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:07 am 

Harry found that the closer he got with Draco, the more he found himself gravitating towards Muggle London. Draco was much more willing to be seen in public in spaces where he felt certain he wouldn't be recognized, and Harry was about to burst with love every time they allowed themselves to hold hands in public; solely because if that, Harry had started considered trading in his apartment in an overlapping neighbourhood for one deep into Muggle London.
He climbed the stairs exiting the Sloane Square station, turning his head to look for Draco amidst the buzzing crowd of young parents heading for the nearby primary school's 3pm pick up window.

Last edited by Nymeria on Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:47 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco saw Harry before Harry saw him and quickly approached him. Sure, it hadn't been that long since he last saw Harry, but as he was getting used to seeing Harry more and more in his daily life, he also found it harder to go without seeing him. It was a scary realisation, but as with most things regarding his relationship with Harry, he didn't want to overthink it. He was really trying to just enjoy it as being a good thing.
"Hi there stranger," he said as he finally got to Harry, automatically reaching for his hand.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:16 pm 

Harry's eyes had found Draco while the other was still a couple of steps away, and by the time Draco caught his hand with his, Harry was grinning from ear to ear.
"Hello, love," he smiled, pulling Draco a step closer by his hand in order to fully get him within reach. Harry stretched in order to plant a brief kiss onto Draco's lips, before returning to the flats of his feet. Turning slightly to judge the movement of the surrounding crowd, Harry tugged Draco to mobe out of the way before the next train arrived. "How are you? Ready for 5 minutes of pure chaos and toddlers?" he asked, sending Draco a teasing grin.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:26 pm 

Draco quickly returned the kiss, but didn't allow it to linger for too long; they were in public after all and he didn't want them to be inappropriate.
"Hello love," he said with a warm smile, happy to see Harry again. They were spending so much time together by now that any amount of time they are not spending together almost feels wrong. He didn't want to linger too much on that thought though, seeing as it was very heavy and not quite where they were.
"I guess I am as ready as I ever will be."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:33 pm 

Harry seemed satisfied at that answer, a crooked grin only serving as a reassurance.
"That's all I could ever ask for," he couldn't help but comment, his voice leaning considerably closer to a tease than to any harm. The fact that Draco had even agreed to venture into this part of Harry's life made Harry fall in love with him all over again. Inattentively, Harry accompanied that thought with a squeeze of Draco's hand.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:59 pm 

Going with Harry to pick of Teddy meant Draco getting way more involved in their lives than he had been with any guy for a long time, but he found that he didn't really mind. He loved Harry and he was growing to really love Teddy as well. He loved spending his time with the two of them and he wanted to get to see more of Teddy. That was at least what he had to convince himself, now that they were actually doing it.
"Good, because that is all you are going to be getting," he said with a bright smile, enjoying the soft intimacy of their handholding.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:08 pm 

Harry's expression cracked as a toothy grin appeared onto his lips.
"How clever you are," he responded, a tease to both his tone and expression. No matter how much he enjoyed their newfound and gentler tone, Harry, almost boyishly, always found himself gravitating towards a more toying tone.
Not wanting to give Draco much time to interject an answer, Harry took a step backwards and towards the school, a grin still on his lips. "Come along, I can't be late just because I'm in love with a smartass."

Last edited by Nymeria on Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:33 pm 

Despite hearing it a lot, Draco could never quite get used to hearing Harry mention that he loved him. It was such a surreal thing to him and he constantly expected to wake up and for it all to have been just a dream.
He never woke up though. Instead, he got to hold hands with Harry on their way to go pick up Teddy. That was his reality and he was beyond thrilled about it. He could have never even wished for something like this, but it was what he managed to get anyway.
“Alright, I’ll be nice. At least for a little while,” he said, unable to keep the teasing tone out of his voice.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:03 pm 

Harry glanced over at Draco, and while he hadn't managed to phrase a witty reply, the soft tease was still evident in the smile he wore on his lips. Harry was, absolutely and completely, in love with Draco and painfully aware of it.
Needing to navigate the London traffic, Harry once again had to turn is attention to the movement before him, as he led Draco through the street in the direction of Teddy's school. Within a couple of blocks, the streets opened up to a row of townhouses facing a park.
Harry glanced at his wristwatch.
"They'll open any minute now," he commented, but almost figuring the amount of parents waiting on the sidewalks would give that up. Teddy's gated school would not open its doors until 3 o'clock sharp, and Harry eventually settled on a spot in the outskirts of the group. "The secondary kid'll come out first, and then we can do in and pick him up in the courtyard."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:54 pm 

It was an entirely new experience for Draco to be waiting outside a school together with other parents. He hadn’t really had a lot to do with children before Teddy, having never really had any reason to, so while Draco tried not to freak out, it was still all a little scary to him.
The feeling of Harry’s hand in his worked to calm him down though.
He really was in love with Harry and the more entangled their lives became, the more apparent that got to Draco.
“Alright,” he said in a soft voice, almost overwhelmed by how much he cared for the man next to him.
“That leaves me time to do this,” he said before leaning in to kiss Harry briefly on the lips.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:15 am 

While Harry could almost guess what Draco was getting at, his heart still skipped a beat the moment Draco's lips were on his. Despite the fact that they were terribly much in public, Harry still found himself leaning further into the kiss as Draco was retracting.
Humming out a small sound of disagreement, Harry remained those couple of inches closer to Draco. "I think we have time for you to do that again," he muttered, a twitch in the corner of his mouth.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:17 pm 

“Oh yeah?” Draco asked with a soft smile, unable to stop himself from teasing Harry a little. It was so easy for him to be around Harry, something he would never quite get used to the idea of. It was just so rare that things got to work out for him in this way, so he wanted to cherish every moment.
“But what if Teddy suddenly gets here? Or what if one of his friends sees?” He asked with a teasing grin.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:02 pm 

Once again, something pulled at the corner of Harry's mouth, not fully wanting Draco to have the satisfaction of having made Harry smile. For a brief moment, Harry's eyes flickered between Draco's eyes.
"Let them see," he just answered, and while it was intended as an equally joking answer, Harry's voice was soft and genuine. Draco was right, Harry had on multiple occasions mentioned wanting to easy into the public expression of their relationship in front of Teddy, but by now, Harry was far beyond caring. As he finally broke into a proper, toothy smile, Harry wanted nothing more than to kiss Draco whenever he wanted.
He was, however, also not one to not return a tease. "Kids need to know that boys can kiss boys, after all."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:37 pm 

Even if it hadn’t really bothered Draco that they couldn’t be as affectionate around Teddy as they usually would be, then it would be a lie to say that he wasn’t immensely relieved. Sure, he knew that Harry and he wasn’t going to just change their behaviour from one day to another, but this still felt like a huge step for them and he was very pleased with himself.
“Yeah? And it’s not just the fact that you haven’t seen me in a couple of days and really want to be kissed?” He asked with a crooked grin, before finally leaning in to give Harry a proper kiss.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:02 am 

Draco's comment made Harry grin and he would likely have laughed out loud had Draco not managed to cut him off with the kiss. Instead, Harry let out a soft, hummed chuckle, wanting to argue against Draco's assumption, true as it might have been.
With some of the remains of the harsher tone of their conversation, Harry finally let go of Draco's hand; he, however, barely moved it. Instead, Harry threaded a finger through the nearest of Draco's belt loops, tugging him slightly closer with a tease, grinning into the kiss.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:08 am 

The entire situation seemed so thrilling to Draco, even if it wasn’t really anything new. He felt more and more entangled in Harry’s life and that included being entangled with Teddy as well. It was exciting to be with Harry, even if he often felt at a loss.
For now though, all he wanted to focus on was kissing his boyfriend and ignoring the other parents.
He placed his hands softly on Harry’s shoulders, wanting to keep him close and not think too much.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:14 am 

Despite all of his instincts, Harry allowed himself to shift his grip around Draco. He was vaguely aware of the amount of people around them, and the fact that at least 20 faces in the crowd would be able to tie a name to his face; and yet, Harry's fingers left the belt loop in favour for Draco's hip.
It was terribly overwhelming allowing himself to kiss Draco in public like this. Harry hadn't wanted to make a big deal out of publicly displayed affection, not having displayed much at all for along time , but it was moments like this that he realized truly how long it had been since he had been so in love - if ever.
Regardless of how hard Harry had fallen for Draco, he broke the kiss never the less. The bell must be about to end, and Harry had to pull himself back to reality.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:11 pm 

The kiss had taken Draco’s breath away. Despite how long he and Harry had been dating by now, Draco doubted that he was ever going to really get used to kissing him and being around him. He was constantly overwhelmed by how kind and loving Harry was and that was just a lot to take in.
He was wearing a wide, almost goofy, grin on his lips, leaning in to place a quick kiss to Harry’s jaw; just a happy appreciation of his boyfriend.
“Better now?”

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:14 pm 

Harry couldn't contain an almost boyish grin when Draco's lips once again graced his skin, turning slightly into the kiss however rigt it might have been.
"Slightly," he answered. While the tease lingered in his tone, the kisses had softened it considerably. Almost as if readjusting to the context their were in, Harry's hand moved upward from Draco's hip to this lower back. Harry was grinning from ear to ear as he continued. "We might have to revisit it once we're off from school, though."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 51  Next