All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:43 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco hummed at that, wide grin still on his lips and feeling very comfortable in the situation. He really enjoyed sharing moments like this with Harry and the closer they got the more comfortable Draco got as well. It seemed natural and Draco was really doing his best not to overthink any part of this.
“Oh yeah?” He asked with a warm smile, feeling very happy about being in Harry’s arms.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:43 pm 

Harry hummed at that, unable to keep a grin off of his face. While they were bound to come, their relationship had so far been without issue. Exchanges like these were so easy to have, even in such a public setting like this.
Somewhere behind them, the first bell rang and only moments later the secondary aged kids were heard. In spite of the sudden activity around them, Harry's attention was fully on Draco.
"Yeah, we might just have to," he repeated, the tone of his voice implying that he hadn't fully decided upon it yet - while, in reality, being fully aware of the fact that he'd kiss Draco at the next given moment. This thought was clearly reflected in his body language, his eyes momentarily dropping to Draco's lips, before yet again meeting the other's eyes and taking half a step backwards. His hand, however, remained at Draco's lower back as a teasing grin grew on his lips. "Remind me in case I forget."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:36 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco hummed at that, grin still wide on his lips, finding Harry quite silly but really enjoyingg that kind of their relationship. It was nice to know that they didn’t have to always take themselves that seriously, even if there was still a lot of things that needed settling in their relationship. It was easier to just focus on the good parts and leave the difficult parts for later on.
“I will try,” he said with a warm smile, knowing that there would be no risk of him forgetting that. He enjoyed being close with Harry too much.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:52 pm 

Harry glanced at Draco, a grin still on his lip. There was a lot of teasing Harry still wanted to put into words, but children a couple of years older than Teddy had started filtering out of the school in search for their parents, and, in that moment with a hectic crowd around them, Harry allowed himself to just look at Draco.
Soon after, however, the movement around them calmed down to a place where Harry figured they could start venturing through it.
"Come along, love," Harry muttered, his hand slipping from Draco's lower back in order to once again catch his hand, urging him forward towards the gated school; and, sure enough, moments later the bell rang to indicate the second round of pickups.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:01 pm 

Even if it wasn’t unusual coming from Harry, the nickname still made Draco smile widely. It was in moments like this that he realised just how much he cared for Harry and how much he enjoyed being a part of his life. It was terrifying to know that he cared this much for someone else, but he tried to live with it and just lean into it.
He followed Harry into the school, holding on to his hand tightly. He didn’t fear that he would lose Harry in the crowd, there was just a great comfort in feeling Harrys fingers intertwined with his own.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:13 pm 

As they ventured into the school, the crowd around them diminished; the older kids had already filtered out, and most of the parents picking up kids from Teddy's year had come alone, filtering through the crowd much faster than Harry guided Draco through the same halls.
Having passed through a couple of hallways, they finally stepped out into a large courtyard with a jungle gym in the center. Circling the yard were a series of other school buildings with primary class rooms, all with windows and a door connecting to the garden; impatiently, several children were peaking out through these.
"Harry! You brought Draco!" Teddy howled from across the yard, and Harry saw with a smile how he disappeared from the window and instead made his way to the doorstep.
Moments later, Teddy's teacher recognized Harry in to crowd, too, and let the child run out to meet them, backpack and blue coat in hand. "Draco, do you like my school?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:24 pm 

Despite having been around him quite a bit, Draco still wasn’t quite used to Teddy being so happy to see him. Obviously, Draco adored Teddy and thought him great, but it always overwhelmed him to know that the feeling was mutual. He wanted to keep being a good adult in Teddy’s life, even if he had absolutely no idea what he was doing.
“I think your school is great, Teddy,” Draco said with a wide grin, having not really given any thought to the school whatsoever, but it was clear that it was important to Teddy so of course he as going to oblige. He was willing to agree to quite a lot of things if it meant that Teddy would be happy. “I am very glad that I finally get to see it.”

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:12 pm 

Harry couldn't help out but to let out a chuckle as Teddy rammed into him, wrapping an arm around his legs; instinctively, Harry placed a hand into the boy's curls, being fully aware of the fact that Teddy's attention was fully on Draco.
"Do you like the park? This is our new one they just put it in this summer," the child trailed on, pushing at Harry to both back up and to take the bag and coat out of his hand. "Come, I want to show you -"
"In a minute, Ted," Harry felt obligated to intervene with a laugh, finding himself actually being pushed a step backward. With his hand still in Teddy's hair, he gently attempted to capture the boy's attention. "I want Draco to meet your Teach, alright? Then we can go look at the park."
Harry spoke the words between upwards glances towards the classroom Teddy had just excited, managing to catch the eye of Teddy's teacher, who returned it with a smile.
"Yeah?" Harry eventually concluded, this time much broader. His eye's left Teddy's in favour for Draco's, immediately lighting up into a broader smile. "You feel up for it?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:57 pm 

Teddy’s enthusiasm almost overwhelmed Draco and he was really happy that Harry seemed to have the situation under control. He was still struggling to get used to having a boyfriend with a child, but he felt that he was improving and he was just happy to actually be bonding properly with Teddy and that Teddy seemed to enjoy having him around.
“Sure,” Draco said, not sure why he should meet Teddy’s teacher, but he figured that it was just so that said teacher would know who Harry had dragged with him into the school. It was the first time Draco had ever set foot in there after all, so that was the only thing that would make sense to Draco.
“What do you say, Teddy? Want to introduce me to your teacher?” He asked with a warm smile, wanting to make Teddy feel like this was his project.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:03 pm 

Harry enjoyed moments like this, where Teddy's thought process was visible in his eyes. He was able to witness how Teddy ran through the possible course of the suggested interaction, before finally settling on a bright, "Sure!"
Harry's smile grew at that, not realising it had dulled over the course of the seconds it took Teddy to decide. Almost as second nature, Harry's eyes found Draco with a smile on his lips that just showed how he was constantly reminded of why he loved him. "Well, why don't you introduce Draco to Claudia, then?"
"Come, Draco," Teddy urged, pushing himself away from Harry in favour of Draco in order to grip his hand, tugging him along. "Sofia's here still, you can meet her too!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:11 pm 

Draco had absolutely no idea who Sofia was, but he simply allowed Teddy to take his hand and tug him along. He had honestly never thought that he would enjoy being around kids, and while that was still mostly accurate, then he was really enjoying the relationship he was starting to have with Teddy.
“Sounds good to me,” he said with a warm smile, grabbing Harry’s hand with his free one, not wanting to lose his boyfriend in this building. He knew that nothing bad would probably happen to him, yet he really didn’t feel like being separated from Harry. That seemed like way too much.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:19 pm 

Harry let out a chuckle as Draco's hand once again caught his, but while he willingly followed along, Harry himself didn't maintain the grip around Draco's hand.
"I'm right here," he muttered with a smile, as his fingers finally let go of Draco's. "He's got you."
"Miss Claudia," Teddy yelled, making the teacher turn her head as the group approached the classroom. "Look, this is Draco, he's Harry's boyfriend, he's come to pick me up!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:58 am 

It felt intimidating to go into this without Harry close by, but he knew that it was probably very silly. It was no big deal after all, so he should really just relax. It was a completely new situation though and he feared that his discomfort was showing on his face and general posture. As long as Teddy didn’t pick up on it though, he figured that it would be alright.
“Hello,” he said with a pleasant smile and a small wave of his free hand.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:58 pm 

Harry kept close, watching Draco and Teddy from a couple of yards back. No matter how much he wanted to hold Draco's hand through this, he knew just how important it was for Teddy to have a relationship with Draco of his own.

"Oh, is he?" Claudia questioned Teddy leaning slightly forward towards him. Her eyes darted sideways towards Draco, offering him a knowing, parent-to-parent smile, before yet again turning her attention to the boy. "That's so exciting, Edward."
"I know, I'm gunna show him the playground and maybe Sofia can stay and play too."
"Fun!" she encouraged, finally straightening her posture, properly addressing Draco this time and offering him her hand with a smile. "Hi Draco, I'm Claudia. It's so good to meet you. Are you going to be picking him up from school, then?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:19 pm 

Draco smiled kindly at the teacher, Claudia, being a little too aware of the fact that she can probably see right through him. He hadn’t expected to be left alone in a situation like this, but he figured that Harry would be able to step in if he did anything really and horribly wrong.
He shook her hand.
“Nice to meet you, Claudia,” he started, figuring that it was best to at least be polite. “I guess so.”

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:49 am 

"I'll look forward to see you, then -" Claudia started, and something about the way she toned the comment suggested there was more to come, but the teacher was quickly cut off by Teddy.
"Draco, I want you to meet Sofia before her Mum comes," Teddy interrupted, clearly not finding Harry's idea to be that exciting. He glanced off behind his teacher. "Miss, can she come out to play? Draco and Haz will watch her until her Mum comes."
"Alright, Ed, I'll send her out -" Claudia agreed, glancing over at Draco with a smile and then over the man's shoulder at Harry, and then back at Draco again. "It was very good meeting you, Draco."
As the teacher turned and returned to the classroom, Teddy once again gave Draco's hand a tug. "Sofia is my best friend besides Victorie, but Victorie doesn't go to school with me."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:11 pm 

“Likewise,” Draco said with a warm, slightly awkward, smile. It was easier to just be dragged off by Teddy to play with his friend. It was nice that Teddy wanted to include him after all and he figured that he would be able to handle another child. It was still very intimidating, but it was easier to just get introduced to Teddy’s friend than try and keep up a conversation with a muggle teacher.
“That is great, Teddy,” he said with a warm smile, hoping that Teddy hadn’t picked too much up on how stiff he was.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:58 pm 

Once Teddy had managed to indicate the general direction of where he wanted Draco to go, he finally let go of the other's hand. "You'll like her."
Teddy's eyes flickered between Draco and the classroom, changing his posture slightly as a dark brown girl in a blue coat that matche Teddy's stepped out of the classroom. "Sofia, come meet Draco!"

Harry had kept a couple of yards back, watching Draco interact with muggles; Harry had already decided to intervene if Draco looked like he was in over his head, but, as Teddy and Draco once again moved towards the playground, Harry walked forwards to meet them.
As if his smile grew wider for every step he took towards them, Harry was grinning from ear to ear with pride by the time Draco once again was within reach.
Somewhere in the corner of his eye, Harry saw Teddy bolt back towards the classroom, allowing Harry to have a moment with his boyfriend alone.
His hand making its way to Draco's hip, using it to balance himself as he reached up to place a kiss on Draco's cheek, too close to the corner of is mouth
"Are you still breathing?" Harry muttered with a smile, as he once again returned to the flats of his feet.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:29 am 

Draco had been busy gathering himself again that he hadn’t noticed that Harry had come up to him. He honestly didn’t really know what he was doing here, but Harry seemed very happy with him, so he took that as a win.
He sent a soft smile in Harry’s direction, glad that he hadn’t made a huge fool out of himself; at least not yet. He still had time to do something stupid, but he hoped that Harry wouldn’t allow to happen.
“Barely,” he said, seeing no reason in to not tell Harry the truth. He was really out of his depth here, but he wanted to do as good as he possibly could. “Have I made a fool of myself yet?”

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:09 pm 

Harry's hand left Draco's hip in favour for is hand, interviewning his hand with Draco's. The smile lingered on Harry's lips, for a moment looking at the other with pure adoration, before Draco's words fully caught up to him.
"Not yet, no," Harry answered, his voice and smile cracking over into half a grin. The softness was brought back to the interaction as Harry squeezed Draco's hand. "You're doing great, love."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 51  Next