All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 905 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:08 pm 

it really is oingo or be boingo'd on this bitch of an earth.

Blog: View Blog (0)

The lightness of their teasing had suddenly been replaced by something a little heavier, a little more intimate, and Draco really didn’t mind that. He didn’t really know how to respond though, seeing as he was just so happy and at ease. He really was in love with the man lying next to him and he felt like he was floating.
“That’s because I am so happy,” he simply stated, knowing that that probably was most of the reason. He looked up at Harry with a pleased grin on his lips.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:05 pm 

Harry beamed at that, but knowing better than to make a big deal of it. Hearing not only that Draco was happy but that he was aware of it took a huge weight off of Harry's shoulders, feeling deeply reassured that all he was feeling was mutual.
Wanting to say to much, but not knowing how to say it without letting it get out of hand, Harry just once again hugged Draco closer, pressing a kiss to the other's hair.

Harry had been asleep for several hours when he once again started stirring. Laying on his back, it had started as a small twitch of his hand, the movements irregular but increasing in frequency. His fingers had drummed against his own chest through out most of it, until the twitch became so violent that his entire arm jerked, flexing his bicep and pulling his hand to his shoulder. At that, Harry frowned, groaning as he roughly turned his head into the pillow and away from Draco.
After another still moment, Harry sucked in air through his teeth and startled opened his eyes. He flexed his hand but his arm remained bent despite the discomfort of the position, and with a distressed, but clear voice he said. "Let go of me."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:40 pm 

Draco had always been a light sleeper, something that had been a major annoyance whenever he had to share bed with anyone, whether it be Pansy or a romantic partner. So far, sharing bed with Harry had been rather undramatic and he had found that the other slept rather peacefully. Or, that had at least been his experience in the past.
Tonight, however, Draco was woken by Harry trashing in bed. This was a strange occurrence in on itself but once Draco was a little less drowsy, he realised just how tense Harry was. A deep frown touched his face as he reached out in an attempt to calm Harry down.
“Harry?”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:54 pm 

The sudden movement in his peripheral vision sent another violent jerk through Harry's arm, uncurling it from its pinned position against his chest. Harry turned towards Draco, scrambling himself up onto his elbows and into a half seated position, flinching away from the touch. Though Harry appeared to be looking at Draco, there was no sign of recognizing the man besides him; instead, there was an unmistakable look of fright in his eyes.
"Let go," he pleaded, his voice rough with desperation and a sob building in his throat. In another sudden movement he kicked at the covers, instead turning to stare into the dark bedroom. As he finally seemed to coordinate his movement, he panicked pushed at the covers, attempting to fully disentangle himself and get out of the bed. "Let go of me, I have - we have to get him, please -"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:21 pm 

Finding himself more awake at that, Draco sat up a little on the bed, wanting to reach out and calm Harry down, but with the reaction to his former touch he doubted that that was a good idea. Sure, Draco knew that night terrors were a common side effect of PTSD, but he had never seen it in anyone before, so he had no idea what to do.
“Harry. It’s me. It’s okay. No one is taking anyone anywhere,” he tried, not sure if he would be able to get through, but he also knew that touching him definitely didn’t do the trick.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 905 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46