All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 51  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:53 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco didn't really have any strong preferences for how Harry kept his beard. Sure, he liked how Harry looked with his stubble, but he really did appreciate not getting carpet burns on his cheeks when he tried to make out with his boyfriend. Still keeping his hand softly on Harry's cheek, he couldn't stop himself from staring at him, feeling beyond blessed to have him in his life.
"I don't dislike it," he said in a soft voice, filled to the brim with love for the man lying in bed with him. Even if he knew that he loved Harry and that Harry loved him in return, it still felt like too much to actually say the words. It was still so new to Draco to be in a relationship like the one he had with Harry, so he was still struggling to get used to it. It was a whole lot.
"And I most definitely like the lack of prickly bits," he added with a grin.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:14 am 

Harry couldn't help but laugh at that, turning his head slightly away from the pillow and further into Draco's hand. For some reason, Draco's ambiguous response was more comforting than him having a preference, and, just as inexplicable as Harry's own reaction to it, it seemed to warm his heart.
There was still a broad grin on Harry's face as he reached out to pull Draco closer. Harry's hand found the curve of Draco's waist, even though it had remained on top of the duvet cover, not wanting to do anything that might disturb the easiness of their exchange.
Once Draco was within reach, Harry pressed the bridge of his nose close to the crook of Draco's neck.
"Yeah, it's nice, isn't it?" he said, his voice a low tease, as he almost theatrically nuzzled closer to Draco. Harry knew their conversation wouldn't disturb Teddy in any way, but it was as if conversations spoken in bed shouldn't be more than just a whisper.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:38 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco couldn't help but let out a soft laugh at Harry's display, finding it very silly, but ultimately endearing. It was nice that he didn't have to think too much about how he acted around Harry, already feeling a lot more at ease with his partial nudity. He already knew that Harry had seen his chest, but it was still very hard for him to actually show it to anyone. He was just very pleased that Harry had taken it so well.
"Very nice," he said with a warm smile, placing one hand on Harry's cheek again and making him look at him properly. It was probably a lot too much, but he was so happy and in love that he couldn't help himself.
He leaned in to place a soft kiss to his lips, hoping that the kiss worked to convey exactly how he felt about him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:39 pm 

Harry met the kiss without any objection, but knowing Draco better than to push for more. While the kiss remained soft and deeply affectionate, Harry tightened his grip around Draco's waist, gently tugging the other closer. The gesture was done without any suggestiveness to it, and was essentially fueled not by Harry wanting Draco, but wanting Draco physically closer to him.
Harry could feel his mind go clouded every time he remembered the fact that Draco had gotten into bed without a shirt on; the immense trust Draco had put on Harry almost made his heart burst with joy.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:25 pm 

Even if Draco appreciated the gesture, he found it silly that Harry had his arm wrapped around him, but only over the duvet. Sure, Draco knew why he was doing it, but he also felt like they should be a little beyond that by now.
Without any amount of suggestiveness, Draco grabbed Harry’s hand by the wrist, with the hand not on his cheek, and moved it to be around his naked waist while never breaking the kiss. He trusted Harry to know that this wasn’t a signal to move it further than what they already had going on, but he did want to show Harry that he trusted him and longed to have him close.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:12 pm 

Harry hummed at the gesture; the sound was somewhere between a laugh and an attempt to express what was going through Harry's mind in that moment. He had come to some sort of conclusion, knowing Draco would have to be the one to set the pace between them, and Harry couldn't help but feel immensely lucky to experience first the feeling of Draco's hands around his wrist, and then, moments after, the feeling of Draco's bare waist.
Unable to prevent it, a broad smile managed to interrupt the kiss, as Harry's hand carefully ran up Draco's side, being very aware of keeping it as far away from his scarred chest, while simultaneously doing everything in his power to memorize the feeling of Draco's soft skin under his fingertips. As his hand reached the middle of the ribs, it moved to the middle of Draco's back, before gently tugging the other closer.
"How are you real?" he muttered, his words almost drowned out by the proximity, as Harry's lips once again found Draco's.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:03 am 

Draco didn't get the chance to answer the question, even if there wasn't a lot to answer, before their lips found each other again. He couldn't stop smiling into the kiss, feeling like the luckiest man on the planet. His hands found Harry's shoulders, wanting to stabilise himself as he allowed himself to be pulled close. It was a constant struggle for Draco to open more up to Harry and allow himself to be more vulnerable, but he really felt like they were getting there and it was exciting.
Harry was a good mix between new and familiar, which helped to comfort Draco when he wanted to open more up to him. Their relationship still had the qualities of a brand new one, but there was also a soft familiarity over it that helped Draco feel more comfortable with intimacy.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 3:33 am 

More than Harry loosing interest in the kiss - he was, in fact, certain he could spend the rest of his life kissing Draco and never growing tired of it - the senstation of Draco's skin underneath Harry's hand seemed to overpower any other of his senses; Harry desperately wanted to explore more.
When Draco started smiling, Harry softly broke the kiss to place a gentle kiss on Draco's cheekbone.
Letting go of Draco's waist, Harry's hand instead moved to the duvet covering them. Harry's movements were soft and slow, wanting Draco to have plenty of time to interrupt, if Harry ever was to cross a line. Eventually, Harry tugged the duvet slightly aside, to gradually bare Draco's shoulder and upper arm.
There was no suggestiveness to the reveal, and the actions were purely fueled by Harry wanting to memorize Draco's contours both through touch and sight. His eyes briefly returned to Draco's, once again looking for permission, as Harry's fingers once again hovered above Draco's bare waist. Harry's voice was barely a mutter when he finally spoke. "Stop me if I overstep."

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:28 am 

It was terribly overwhelming to allow himself to be seen by Harry like this, even if he knew that Harry already had seen what he had to hide and knew what it was. However, seeing the softness in Harry's eyes and feeling the hesitation in his touch only confirmed Draco's feelings for him. He couldn't imagine ever wanting to share this with anyone but him ever again, even if the mere thought of that was overwhelming.
"You know I will," he said in a soft voice, reaching out to gently push some hair away from Harry's face. It felt intimate and overwhelming, but only in the way that it felt so right. It was scary to be this dedicated to someone and that was really something Draco was trying to get used to. "But you won't. I trust you."

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 11:00 am 

Draco's words made Harry's heart skip a beat; He couldn't for the life of him think of anything, anyone had ever said to him, that was as deeply touching as Draco explicitly telling Harry that he trusts him. When the initial shock passed, Harry's heart felt like it might burst with joy.
"I mean it," he muttered, not meeting Draco's eye as he spoke. His eyes were fixated on his own fingers, as they finally descended upon Draco's bare skin. From where Harry was lying, he could see a handful of scars across Draco's chest, though, in the back of his mind, he knew there must be twice as many hidden. "I can't believe you're real."
Harry's fingers wandered off towards the small of Draco's back, allowing him to rest the palm of his hand against Draco's waist. Harry carefully ran his thumb across Draco's midriff, just barely running it over a scar. "I can't believe you're really here."

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:20 pm 

Most of the time, it was fairly easy to forget the traumatic past the two of them shared. It was almost too easy to pretend to be a normal couple, who was simply taking things slowly and allowing things to run their course. It was only at times like these, where they actually allowed those old feelings to resurface, that it became clear what they had been through and how much more was to come. There was no doubt in Draco's mind that he loved Harry though and he was more than willing to go through this with him.
"Sometimes I can't either," he said, barely able to phatom that this was actually something he was doing with Harry. It was overwhelming, but he couldn't imagine ever wanting to share those things with anyone but Harry. It seemed impossible to him that he would ever have a connection to anyone, like the one he had with Harry.
"Believe that I am here with you. That we are here. Together."

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:45 pm 

Harry hummed at that, unable to fully grasp that these words were no longer just thoughts in Harry's mind, but words on Draco's lips. Harry had for months tried to wrap his head around what Draco was actually doing with him, and how exactly they had come down this common trail after everything that had happened, and had each time given up on finding any reason behind it.
Now, however, in the twilight of his room, with Draco's bare skin under his hand, Harry felt bold enough to attempt an answer.
"Don't hang me up on it in the morning," he started, shifting his position slightly in order to, yet again, place his focus upon Draco's features. In a movement that appeared parallel to the trail his eyes had taken, Harry's hand moved upwards from Draco's waist to his ribs. The proximity made it apparent how Harry's gaze flickered between Draco's eyes, as a careful smile grew on his lips. "But I think we deserve it."

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:55 am 

It wasn't funny, but something about Harry's statement made Draco laugh softly anyway. Maybe it was the sheer ridiculousness of their situation, but it very much did feel like they deserved to be together like this, even if he couldn't really point out what they could have possibly done to deserve it.
Still, Draco liked the idea of him actually deserving to have this with Harry, because he sure as hell needed it. The longer time he spent around Harry, the more it become clear to him that he actually needed him. He could barely even fathom going back to living his life, without Harry being an intricate part of it.
"I think we might too," he said with a warm smile, his hand reaching up to run through Harry's wild hair.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:23 pm 

By the time Draco had run his hand through Harry's hair, Harry was grinning from ear to ear, endlessly pleased to hear that Draco agreed; at least, in that moment in time. It felt bold to say out loud even to Harry, but after a life time of horrible experiences, Harry fully enjoyed this blissful domesticity.
Not knowing how to express the sheer amount of joy he felt in that moment, Harry lent in to meet Draco's lips with his own. The kiss was, however superficial and brief it might have been, deeply affectionate.
"Lucky us," Harry muttered with a grin, once their lips once again parted.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:21 pm 

There was a certain ease in being around Harry that Draco was still getting used to. It felt so natural that he often had to catch himself before accidentally doing something too rash. Even if he wasn’t certain that their relationship would be able to handle just about anything by now, then he was still cautious and accidentally overstepping and making Harry uncomfortable. They were in no hurry after all.
The soft, affectionate kiss only further confirmed the feelings that Draco already knew to be true. He loved Harry and had done so for a long time. It had simply felt like too much to admit to either of them for so long now.
“Lucky is indeed,” he said in a soft voice, fingers still entangled in Harry’s hair. “You know I love you, right?”

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:57 pm 

A smile immediately softened Harry's features upon hearing that, and, taking a moment to properly consider Draco's question, Harry once again rested his head on the pillow.
"Yeah," he finally exhaled, happy to hear just how genuinely honest his voice sounded; his smile grew slightly at that, a giddy grin tugging at the corner of his mouth. Draco had only told Harry he loved him a single time prior, yet Harry hadn't doubted it for a moment. "I do."

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:17 pm 

Draco knew that he was very bad at handling his feelings for Harry, at least at allowing himself to show them, so it was nice to know that Harry didn't doubt his affection for him. It was always nice to know that he wasn't completely messing it up, just because he didn't know how to properly express his feelings.
"Good," he said with a warm smile, lying down properly as well and letting his hand fall away. He knows that they should get some sleep, but he doesn't really want this moment to end. "Because I really do."

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:10 pm 

Harry couldn't help but grin at that, genuinely enjoying the phrasing of it; it had already been said once, and now it felt like a shared and deeply intimate secret. Draco hadn't said the words, yet Harry knew and understood and his heart had skipped a beat regardless.
Not entirely pleased by the fact that Draco's hand had left Harry's hair, Harry lent forward to accompany his words with touch. Shifting his position the absolute minimum, Harry planted a kiss on Draco's bared shoulder; this time being very aware not to place it anywhere near a scar. "I do, too."
The kiss was brief, and within long Harry was once again settled on his pillow, if any, slightly closer than before. Harry quickly found that having laid down properly had effectively managed to drain him from his last remaining energi. Almost unwillingly, Harry closed his eyes; however, he evidently didn't completely give in to his exhaustion, as, only moments after having closed his eyes, his hand started trailing soft patterns against Draco's bare skin.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:34 pm 

Draco smiled at the soft kiss, really enjoying to have moment like these with Harry. He really and honestly did love Harry, but there was a lot to handle about their situation and Draco didn't want to accidentally mess up. There was also Teddy to consider after all, so even if they were already very dedicated to one another, it still felt like they had a long way to go. However, Draco was willing to put in the work for them and he knew that Harry was too. It made everything seem a lot easier to handle.
"I know," he said in a soft voice, smiling softly at Harry as he lay there. He was absolutely adorable and he loved him more than ever before. "We should get some sleep though."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:57 pm 

Harry hummed out with a deep exhale, feeling like he was already half asleep by the time Draco had commented on it. Harry's body felt impossibly heavy; the only part of him that felt truly grounded to his surroundings was his hand trailing down Draco's side.
"Yeah," he just breathed out, his eyelids fluttering slightly but never fully opening.
Harry's hand was still drawing patterns on Draco's skin, but the exhaustion was finally setting in, and the touches became gradually slower and eventually, the full palm of Harry's hand yet again rested against the curve of Draco's hip.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 51  Next