All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:50 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

moved from another site to here.

Syain wrote:
Rae is too tired and too in love with his coffee, to notice that Chris is looking at him. To be fair he doesn't really care either. He just takes a sip from the coffee and lets out a pleased hum. He just sips his coffee every now and then with semi closed eyes, trying not to drift off.

Chris feels like the silence has gone on for too long already, even if Rae probably disagrees with him. He gently places his mug on the counter, and looks properly at the other, not trying to hide it now "So, any great plans for today?" he asks, knowing that is is a shitty conversation starter, but he just can't handle the silence anymore.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:02 pm 

Rae shrugs a bit at the question. He rarely makes plans, and especially not plans that might involve other people. Usually they just involve himself, a canvas and some paint. He decides just to shake his head, before he takes another sip of the warm coffee. "No," he mumles as a reply. He is aware not every single person are too thrilled about him not being the most verbal person. Not that is seems to bother Chris, but on the other hand it wouldn't surprise him if it did. Life is a mess, if he has to be honest, so is socializing.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:41 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Chris nods at that, not really sure what to do with it. He swishes his coffee, which has now gone cold, a bit around in his mug, before going over to refill it "That's fair" he says in a warm voice, and then, nodding towards Rae's cup "Want a refill?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:58 am 

Rae just stares into his coffee mug when Chris asks his question. He just shrugs a bit. It takes a moment before he actually realized that he was asked a question. He isn't sure what Chris actually asked him just moments ago, but it's easy for him to put two and two together when the man himself goes for a refill. He just shakes his head. "No," he replies softly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:48 am 

Chris is a bit at loss of what to do, because Rae seems to be so unresponsive to everything, and he can't quite handle stuff like that. He is used to having friends who are just as, if not more, social than he is, so this is all new to him. He takes a sip from his coffee, looking at Rae with a puzzled expression, but doesn't say anything.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:59 am 

Rae is far from the most social being on the planet which, by the looks of it, has started to dawn on the other man. He drains what is left in his mug, before he starts tapping his fingers against it slowly. He ends up looking at Chris again, not entirely too sure what to do or say. ".. I should just.. go," he says while gesturing towards the wall, to his apartment next door.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:09 am 

Chris nods softly at that, not really sure if he wants Rae to leave, but it's not really like he can hold him here anyway. Or, he probably could, but he won't do that, because he is not an butthole "Suit yourself" he says, hoping that that is enough to make Rae understand that he also is welcome to stay, if he so wishes. Chris highly doubts that that is the case though.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:16 pm 

skipping a bit and stuff

Rae isn't sure how many days has passed since he saw Chris last - or was in his apartment, for that matter. He felt drained when he made it back to his apartment, and just locked himself inside with the company of his art supplies and canvases that needed finishing.
How he find himself standing in front of Chris' door, he doesn't know. He hesitastes for a moment, before he knocks on the door. He is pretty sure this is gonna be a bad idea, but it's not like he has anything to loose.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:13 pm 

Chris has just put down on of the colourful pencils that he had been drawing with, and looks up as he hears a knock on the door. He gently pats Rosie on the head, earning only an annoyed wave from his daughter, as he gets up from the couch.
"I'll see who is at the door, be back in a minute" he says gently, as he goes to the door. He isn't expecting anyone, but that rarely says anything about who is at the door anyway. He has come to expect that his friends are at his door whenever it pleases them. Even though most of them should know that he has Rosie today, so they should not be by.
He is still pretty surprised when he opens the door, and sees Rae on the other side of it "...Rae?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:13 pm 

Rae considered just going back to his own apartmnet. At least that way nobody would get hurt, and he could just sit at home and stare into the wall instead of crying to socialize. He tries, and he supposes he deserves A+ for that effort no matter how weak it is.
He shifts his gaze, when the door is suddenly opened. He isn't sure why he feels slightly startled by it, when he was the one who did the knocking. He is looking at Chris, trying to figure out what to even say. ".. eh, hey."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:24 pm 

Chris is deeply confused, because it has been a while since he last saw Rae, and he honestly didn't expect to hear from him again. He would have tried to get in contact himself, but Rae beat him to it, strangely enough.
"Hi," he says with a frown, obviously deeply confused by the situation. He runs a hand through his blonde curls, tilting his head a bit, and looks at Rae with a puzzled expression on his face. "What can I help you with?" He asks, assuming that Rae didn't come over here just to chat. That would be extremely out of character for him, and he doesn't seem to be the type to break character like that.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:33 pm 

Rae is just looking at the other man. He has no idea what to do, and for a while it feels like he has just frozen in place. He ends up lifting his hands and grabbing onto Chris' collar, before he just pulls him down to his level and kisses him. He literally has no idea how 'proper' humans socialize with each other. It's something he still hasn't been able to grasp, and he probably never will. At least he is trying to make things pretty clear right now.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:59 pm 

Usually, Chris wouldn't argue to being kissed by Rae, but he knows that it is most likely going to lead to more, and he can't really do that with Rosie sitting in his living room. He does return the kiss at first, but he also has to keep his perspective, so after kissing Rae for a while, he gently pushes him away, breaking the kiss. "I can't," he says, trying to catch his breath again, "not right now at least."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:22 pm 

Rae isn't sure how to react to being sorta.. rejected, he supposes, by Chris. He is just looking at him for a moment, before he just lets go off his collar. "Oh," is all he manages to say. Well, there goes the plans for the evening, so he might as well retreat into the safety of his own apartment. At least that'd be a lot less awkward than standing here.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:33 pm 

Chris can see that Rae is somewhat hurt by the rejection, and he desperately wants to explain, but he doubts that Rae is going to be very impressed by the fact that he has a kid. He runs a hand through his hair, trying to find his own tongue. "I mean, I would love to, don't get me wrong," he rambles, trying to figure out how to explain this the best. "It's just that now isn't a good time."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:50 pm 

Rae is just looking at Chris, while he is trying to explain the situation. He just nods a bit, not entirely sure what to say. He should probably just head into his own apartment and stay in there forever and hope he can just crawl under his duvet and stay there forever. ".. okay," is all he manages to say. So very intelligent. Good job, brain.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:17 pm 

It is very obvious to Chris that he sad something is wrong, and he just really wants to make it all better. "I just.." he starts, but ends up trailing off, because there is no way to make this seem like he isn't just rejecting Rae for no good reason, unless he shows him. He sighs, and grabs Rae by the wrist, pulling him inside. "Let me show you. Just, don't freak out, okay?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:36 pm 

Rae is just about to say something, when Chris grabs his wrist and pulls him inside. Oh well, it's not like Chris is some crazy axe murder. At least he hopes he isn't. ".. okay, I guess," he mumbles as a reply. He literally has no idea what the hell is in store for him right now. This is also way out of his comfort zone to be honest.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:52 pm 

Chris lets go of Rae's wrist as he enters the living room, and then walks towards Rosie instead. "Hi, I'm back," he says with a warm smile, as he kneels down next to the table, and looking at what Rosie is drawing. "There's someone I would like you to meet, okay?" He says and turns to look at Rae, softly waving him inside. "Rosie, this is our neighbor, Rae. Rae, this is my daughter, Rosie."

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:34 am 

Rae follows dumply Chris into the living room, before he stops and looks at the tiny human sitting on the couch. ".. hi," he just replies. He has no idea what to say. He has no idea how to deal with these tiny humans. He doesn't like tiny humans. He is just staring at her, before he manages to look at Chris. He looks like somebody who just found out his entire life has been a life.