All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Harry Potter
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:43 am 

Only limiting myself to one or two roleplays.

Blog: View Blog (3)

Delia turned to Akira, glad that he has followed her even when he didn't have too. She then faced forward watching as the older students sat on carriages which were pulled by... No one? "That's pretty weird, Is everything magical this weird?" She asked Akira, it was unusual to see levitating carriages for the muggle-born but it was something that she has yet to get use too. The eleven year old, with cat in arms tried her best to make dainty steps over to the full carriage. It was instantly pulled away by unnatural forces, Delia shrieked as it rode past her along with all the others. The older students gave the two first years confused glances as they rode past them, then returned to their casual conversations.

When they left, Delia pouted. "Oh well! I guess we're going to have to get to Hogwarts ourselves."

Beta Interest Check! :)

Muh waifs.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:32 pm 

Blog: View Blog (42)

Akira stared at the carriages as well. "Yeah, pretty much everything magical is weird. To me this tops it only because I'm not sure what is pulling the carriages. I'm guess those were upper class students, so where do we go? Do we also get on the carriages. Eh, I prefer not to get on those things. Come on, I think I seem some lights off in that direction." He said pointing in the direction of Hogsmeade.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:32 pm 

Delia nodded in agreement as she walked towards the direction he was pointing in. As she walked she didn't know what else to ask Akira, all she did was ask questions and not even try to initiate a conversation. The eleven year old felt as if she needed to keep quiet and stop bothering the boy, after all she was new to this whole magic ordeal...

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:53 pm 

Akira watched his feet as they walked, it was unusually quiet without her asking questions and he much rather preferred her asking than the silence. "So, what will you do if you don't think Hogwarts is for you? Not to be rude and I'm not just asking because you're a muggle born. It's just some people aren't meant for this world, sadly."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:56 pm 

Delia chewed on her lower lip when Akira asked her a serious question, "I'll just go back to Scotland and go to a primary school. I'll try to get a job to support my family too since we're not in the greatest situation right now... And it's not rude, why would you ask me this?"

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:14 pm 

Akira shrugged. "I've been wondering if I'm one of those people, I don't have a plan worked out yet. Really, I just asked because I was curious to know what you had in mind. I would probably take the same path, only I would make money for myself seeing how my mom already makes enough money for the both of us and then some. " He replied.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:21 pm 

Delia nodded, she wasn't sure what else to say until a witch in a cloak approached them. "Are you two lost? I can get you to Hogwarts, I am a professor there and I was getting supplies for the class."

Delia grinned, "I didn't know we were lost! I thought we were going the right way, do you think we should go with this woman, Akira?"

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:02 pm 

Akira gave the witch a curious look. He wasn't sure if he should trust her or not. He wasn't sure if this witch would be into kidnapping young witches for whatever she liked. He shrugged, letting his guard down. He supposed if the witch wanted to kidnap them so badly she would have done it by now. "That is kinda of funny, I guess we should have followed a different crowd. "He joked. "Yes, professor, that would be great if you took us there."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:13 pm 

The witch grinned and uttered a spell before snapping. A beat up old van appeared out of nowhere and opened its doors, Delia's eyes almost popped out of her head as she walked over to the car and sat on the seats. If Akira sat in the car, the woman turned her keys in the incognition and it started it up....

They finally arrived at Hogwarts and the woman opened the door to the Entrance Hall, the Sorting Hat was still sorting students and the professor ran up to her table. The Sorting Hat called out Akira's name, "Good luck, Akira!" Delia said, hoping they would be in the same house.

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:42 pm 

Akira raised a brow at this, well maybe he thought wrong. Keeping his mouth shut he climbed into the van. It wasn't a long ride and they even managed to catch up with the rest of the first years. One of the first years asked where they had been and Akira told him about how they got lost. He didn't much care for that kid, he seemed so nosy. Akira ignored that first year and instead took in the castle. It was so big and cool. The first hall kinda made him choke on his own air. It was filled with more students than he thought went to this school. All eyes turned to the first years as they made their way up to the sorting hat. Akria's name was called first and he made his way up to the stool, sitting on it. An older witch placed the hat on his head. He felt conflicted about how to feel about this situation, he didn't like the ratty thing sitting on top of his head but at the same time was excited to know what house he was going to be in. He jumped lightly when the hate cleared it's throat. "SLYTHERIN!" The hat called out. The table on the far left in the great hall gave a loud cheer. Akira basically threw the hat off his head and moved over to the table that had been cheering.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:59 pm 

Delia grinned and clapped as well when Akira was sorted into Slytherin. She did remember him telling her about the house on the train, hopefully his fellow house members treated him right. The Sorting Hat called her name and she nervously walked up to the stool, sitting on it and crossing her legs as the hat was placed on her head. Slytherin, Slytherin, please Slytherin! She thought, shutting her eyes and hoping she could be in the house. She didn't care about the consequences, she wanted to be around someone she knew, even though her and Akira weren't close. It took a full minute for the Hat to speak.

"Miss Delia, Slytherin isn't a good fit for you, you will be placed in..

"GRYFFINDOR!"

The Gryffindor house members stood up and clapped for her, Delia stood up as the teacher took the hat off of her head, "But wait, how come Slytherin isn't a good fit for-" She tried to make a grab for the hat but was too slow, The teacher shooed her away to the table. Delia looked over to Akira, then the Gryffindor table and walked towards it getting pat in the shoulder by the house members.

Dumbledore has welcomed all of the students and summoned food. Delia was a bit sad that she wasn't put in the same house as her friend and wondered why she wasn't fit for Slytherin. She tore a turkey leg and begun to nibble on it, forcing herself to stare straight ahead.

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:36 am 

Akira felt a string of disappointment go through him, he was hoping more than anything they would end up together. He picked at his food which to say was different from the rest of the first years who had joined the house. They were just to play it off tough, like they were actually going to impress the older Slytherins. One particular upper class men looked over to Akira. "What about you then? You're the only git not braggin' about money or other things."

Akira glared at this student, rolling his eyes in the end. "Well, if you must know, I was wishing my friend was in this house."

"Ah, bummer. What house?"

"Gryffindor."

The class men shook his head. "Maybe you'll end up in a class together but don't expect that friendship to last. Slytherin and Gryffindor are rivals 'til the bitter end. What is she?"

"What?"

"Her blood." The older student replied.

"Oh, she a muggle born."

The older student's face suddenly went dark. "You'd be best to drop her. Slytherin's don't hang around mudbloods, catch my drift? First year."

Akira didn't say anything after that. He wanted to ask what would happen if he did hang around with Delia, he would probably get a lot of crap over it too. Once dinner was over, a perfect gathered up all the first years of Slytherin. The rest of the students cleared out at this point. The perfect waited a few minutes to make sure he had all his first years before herding them out the door. He was going to show them how to get to the common room and such. After the quick tour was over, Akira headed off to the dorms with the rest of the first years. He found his trunk at the end of his bed, he claimed that bed since it wouldn't make sense to claim a bed on the other side of the room. He changed into his Pj's and slipped into bed. He laid awake for several minutes just thinking. Finally he drifted off and fell asleep.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:22 pm 

As Delia moved on to eat some yuletide pudding, another first year girl noticed that she wasn't joining the conversation. "Hey, Delia Dawson, right?"

"Yeah, what do you want?"

"Geez, sorry. Whats your story?"

"I don't have a story..."

"If you don't want to talk about your home life, that's fine. But why so glum?"

"My friend is in another house..."

"Oh, you'll be able to see them around! What house are they in? I heard from my siblings that we get along with all houses except those ruthless Slytherins."

"Don't call the that, my friend is in a Slytherin!"

"Oh, sorry. Well to be honest, you're not going to be friends for a while due to the fued."

"I don't care, he'll always be my friend."

"Whatever floats your boat."

There was silence between her and the red haired girl, she finished the pudding while contemplating about her friendship with Akira. This fued wasn't all that serious, right? For the first time today, Delia frowned and peeled skin off of the turkey leg before flicking it across the plate.

Once everyone was full, they all sang the slow school sing and went up to their respective rooms. Delia brushed her teeth, changed into her pyjamas, and slipped into bed. The Gryffindor sighed and stared up at the ceiling before falling asleep...

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:21 pm 

The next day Akira woke up and got ready for class, he pulled on his robes. He gathered up all the books and supplies he would need for class. He decided to skip breakfast to find where his class might be at, that and he wanted to wonder around a bit. With his stuff all in his bag, Akira headed out of the dorms and out the common room. He walked a little bit slower when he reached a crowded hallway. He hoped he would found Delia on his way to his defense against the dark arts class and maybe they would be in the same class or find out if they were.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:14 pm 

Delia was already in the Great Hall, eating her cereal as the red haired girl talked about the schedule. The girl was named Ginger and she seemed like a fun person, despite her boasting about her siblings' success, and bragging about how she knew where all the rooms were in Hogwarts and showing off her Gryffindor pride. They had Defense Against the Dark Arts first with the Slytherins, the muggle born was excited that she was able to see Akira today.

Upon hearing that, she left her oat cereal on the table and ran towards the classroom (With Ginger shouting directions). The muggle born had bumped into Akira and fell, she quickly gathered her fallen belongings and stood up and hugged the boy. "I know it's only been one day but I missed you!" She let go of him, beaming. A few Slytherins snickered and glared in Akira's direction, Delia was a bit bothered by the glares but decided to ignore them. "So, what's it like being a Slytherin?"

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:47 pm 

Akira nearly dropped his backpack, he wasn't expecting her to come out of nowhere and hug him. "Yeah, I missed you too. You know, like being in Slytherin. They're a certain way and it's kinda hard to describe. " He said.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:56 pm 

Delia tilted her head, What did he mean by that? She smiled and turned to Ginger, "Made any friends yet? This is Ginger Madison," She introduced the skinny red haired girl who reached forward and attempted to grab Akira's hand, shaking it furiously. "My dad's the muggle Prime Minister's cousin. My fufth year sister is the head of the Gryffindor Quidditch team, my older brother is Head boy, and my other brother is a Prefect!" She boasted with a grin. "Nice to meet you, Akira!"

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:12 pm 

Akira shrugged. "I wouldn't say we're friends but I'm not Draco Malfoy's enemy so it's a plus. Oh, and there this girl, we're kinda friends. " He replied. He glared at the girl who just took a hold of his hand and shook it roughly. He raised his eyebrow at this sudden outburst of information about her family. "Cool, I guess." He said and grabbed Delia's hand before pulling her along to their class. "Have you met an of the ghost yet? I did! I met the Bloody Baron. Like, wow, talk about depressing dude. "

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 2:41 pm 

Delia giggled and skipped over to a table and sat in a chair, "I met Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington, he's a nice fellow who loves to take off his head! I heard him and the Bloody Baron don't get along so well!" She informed him.

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 5:45 pm 

Akira nodded his head. "Yeah, that's what I heard too. It's kinda of weird to me. So did you enjoy your first day here?" he asked a he at down beside her.