All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Harry Potter
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:00 pm 

Only limiting myself to one or two roleplays.

Blog: View Blog (3)

"It's been pretty well so far, yesterday was pretty dreadful after finding out that we aren't in the same house..." The muggle born replied as she played with the strings on her now torn backpack. "I remember you telling me about the blood policy in Slytherin, are we still going to be friends even though they're against muggle borns?"

Beta Interest Check! :)

Muh waifs.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:01 pm 

Blog: View Blog (42)

Akira sighed. "Yeah, it sucked. I was really hoping we would end up in the same house. I don't really know why I'm in that house. " He replied before frowning. "That's their beliefs, I'm a different. I don't really care if your a muggle born or not. I'm just not going to be friends with someone because of the blood they have. That's stupid. "

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:13 pm 

Delia slammed her opened palms on the table in agreement, "That's right! Difference shouldn't matter, it depends on the person' personality! AmIright?"

All of a sudden, class started and the professor walked in, he raised an eyebrow at Delia and Akira sitting together. "Excuse me, little girl. Gryffindors sit on the right side of the class." He said casually, flicking his wrist making the blinds to the windows open up. Delia bit her lower lip and picked up her stuff, walking over to an empty seat next to a dark-skinned boy.

"Alright class, today we are going to learn..." The professor then droned on and on about his student life about how he was a Hufflepuff and had a lot of girlfriends and his present life about how he was an Auror then got kicked out for sleeping with an imprisoned warlock. In front of first years!

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:42 pm 

"Right." He replied but his mood shifted as she was told to move to the other side. A boy from Slytherin took over her spot. He frowned as the teacher rambled on about his life including his love life. He raised his hand before saying quickly "What does, screwing a Warlock have anything to do with learning about the dark arts? " He raised a brow. " I mean, unless you have a moral and that moral being don't stick it in a imprisoned warlock. However I don't think that many of us are stupid." He added harshly.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:47 pm 

Professor Erickson which was his name shot a warning glare at Akira. "Fair enough, today we are going to learn about the Knockback Jinx. The Knockback jinx is a jinx that can be used to physically repel an opponent, knock away an object, blast apart fragile objects and active magically charmed switches. You can use this jinx in duels or on creatures in order to protect yourselves, For example.." The professor walked over to a now rattling cage on his desk and removed the sheet that covered it. Professor Erickson opened the cage letting the creature out, A large hermit crab snapped its large claws at him as a warning, a few of the students incliding Delia shrieked and scrambled to hide under their desks as Erickson withdraw his wand from his robes.

"Flipendo!" Shouted the cautious Professor, flicking his wrist and waving his wand in a swish motion. The hermit crab was knocked back by the spell, crushing it's back shell against the wall before crashing towards the ground on it's back. As it struggles to get back on it's feet, Delia rushed forward to help it but Ginger held her back. "The spell for this jinx is Flipendo." He wrote 'FLIPENDO' on the chalkboard. "Since you all aren't old enough to use this spell, I suggest you use it on these mischievous creatures~" He had another rattling cage with him, he quickly released a horde of pixies out in the classroom. While a few students raises their wands trying to use the jinx on the pixies, others were screaming trying to get away from them!

One pixie flew over to Akira and attempted to pull him up by his ear. Delia couldn't let that happen! She quickly withdrew her wand and screaming, "Flipendo!" while waving her wand the same way Professor Erikson did. She failed, but her scream got the pixie's attention, "Ahh, Flipendo! Flipendo! Flipendo!" Delia waved her wand helplessly as it flew towards her. She screamed and ran into the halls.

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 11:02 pm 

Akira's wand, in an attempt to get one of the pixie's away from him, swished his wand too hard. The wand went flying from his hands and to the other side of the room, nearly hitting a girl on the back of the head. He was going to go retrieve it but he saw his friend make a mad dash out the door with a Pixie following her. He panicked not wanting her to get attacked by the creature, he grabbed the heaviest book out of his bag and rushed out after her. Once he was in the hallway he chucked the book at the pixie and nailed it. It was knocked clean out by the book.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:17 pm 

Delia quickly turned around when she heard a small shriek and a loud noise of something being squashed. She saw Akira and ran over to hug him, "Thanks, Akira! I'm sorry for not being able to save you.." She said, beckoning him to follow her in the classroom. She didn't know why, but she was pretty huggy today.

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:43 pm 

Akira gave her a quick awkward hug. "Don't worry about it, I wasn't the smoothest either. I flicked my wand to hard and it went flying across the room. You know, I don't think I really want to go back in there. Unless those trouble making things are dealt with."