All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:00 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Odette the Fairy Queen sat on her throne of brightly colored leaves with her head held high. Her golden crown was placed on her head by one of her loyal subjects and she gave a soft and gently smile. "Thank you Periwinkle." The little sky blue fairy sped off to do her job of tending to the creatures on the light side of the forest. Odette looked around and saw that her little sisters throne was empty and she looked around once more. "Where has she gone now?" Another fairy flew by and answered her question with a small voice. "She's out exploring again." Odette nodded and hoped that she wouldn't go too far off. To go to where the lights change was against the fairy law in this world. The only ones ever to go past or even near that light change was the Queen and King to hold their meetings. Odette cringed at the thought of her sister being captured by the Shadow King, she pictured her sister scared and alone in the dark, but she shook the thought out of her head as quickly as I came, it left.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:14 pm 

Estelle hopped around along the forest trail, touching the different leaves and flowers. She could see the dark half of the forest up ahead. 'I wonder whats it's like over there.' she wondered. A rustles in the bushes behind her halted her mid hop. "Who's there?" she demanded.

Vincent smirked as the queen's younger sister heard him, although he had been following her for quite some time now. "I dont think Odette would like you being out this far. Come on, ill take you back."

Estelle scoffed at him. "Its too stuffy there. Im tired of just sitting around." She fluttered her wings. "Plus its not like she plays with me anymore."

Vincent shook his head. "She will still be worried sick about you. Lets go back." he held out his hand to her. With one last look to the shadowy forest, Estelle sighed and followed Vincent back home.
---
Adamar watched the scene unfold from the shadows. He often saw the little fairy girl wander towards his side but never overstep the boundary. He turned from the entrance and walked back towards his own home. At least the walk back was quiet, like always of course.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:40 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Alva heard her King nearing his throne, she moved from where she was and flew towards him. "My King." She gave a deep bow before glancing up at Adamar searching his face for any sign of worrying.
---
Odette sat on her throne and waited. She heard Vincent and Estelle in the difference and smiled softly. She knew that she hadn't spent any time with her little sister, so she had a surprise for her. She stood from her throne when she saw her sister and folded her hands in front of her and smiled down at her. "Ah my sister. I have a surprise for you." She turned and picked up a small treasure box and handed it to her. Inside there was a small ball that was bright and colorful. Odette smiled softly and searched her sisters face for any sign of happiness.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:45 pm 

Estelle looked at the small brightly colored ball and smiled softly. "What's this for?" she asked with an angelic tone.

Vincent looked at the two sisters and smirked. He was glad the two got along for the most part, otherwise his job wouldve been alot harder.
--
Adamar grinned with glee for he never grew tired of being greeted like that. "Alva." he dipped his head to the other fairy. "Whats wrong?" he asked, cocking his head to the side, slightly.

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:16 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Odette smiled softly down at her sister. "It's for you to play with. I know that you are lonely, and I know I haven't played with you in a while. But I will make it up to you." She smiled once again as she returned to het throne and sat.
---
Alva rose from her deep bow and looked up at her King. "My lord. There has been strange happenings. The forest has been.... Decaying..." She looked at her King nervously as she waited for his response.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:21 pm 

Adamar perked up at this news. She had his attention for once. "Decaying? How?" his hands grasped the throne so hard his bones were showing through his already pale skin.
--
Estelle smiled. "Thank you Odette." she picked up the ball and rolled it around in her palm. "So you will play with me?" she asked, eyes full of hope.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:28 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Odette smiled and stood once again and laughed her cheery laugh. "Oh of course! I have some free time right now. Lets go!" She stretched her beautiful large wings and floated off of the ground a few inches and motioned for Estelle to follow. She looked to Vincent. "Watch the throne, you are in charge until I return from playing with Estelle." She smiled and glanced at her little sister before flying off in a direction where there was a clearing where they could play.
---
Alva looked up at him. "I don't know sir. I was doing my rounds when I saw that some plants were decaying but the strange thing was that, it was in a line that cut through our territory." She was quivering with fear a little bit. She was terrified of both her King and this strangeness.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:31 pm 

Vincent nodded and watched as the sisters flew off. He sat down on the throne and sighed.

Estelle hurried over to her sister's side and smiled. Then she flew ahead and turned backwards. She was a master at flying backwards. Estelle threw the ball to Odette hoping she would catch it midair.
--
Adamar stayed silent for a few moments as he listened to her findings. "A straight line huh? I suppose i will need to check this out."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:36 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Odette caught the ball and tossed it back at her and smiled. It's been a while since she had fun with her little sister and she deserved it. She's been so patient with her but now it was time for the Fairy Queen to bring out her inner child. As a young girl she wasn't allowed to play and rough house, she had to be proper, a well trained vision of loyalty. She treasures these moments she shared with her sister.
---
Alva nodded and bowed once again before ducking into a nearby blackened leaf and flying off in the direction of where she had seen the decay. She stopped and landed next to a drooping and oozing mushroom and looked at it closely. The smell was ungodly and made Alva's nose wrinkle in disgust.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:51 pm 

Adamar followed, keeping up with her pace easily. The ungodly smell hit his nose right away and he recoiled back in disgust. "This is horrible." he rasped out of a covered nose. "How long has this been here?"
--
Estelle grinned playfully. She was ecstatic about her sister finally getting time to play with her. She knew Odette had a kingdom to run but that didnt stop her from being a little jealous. "Thanks for playing with me, sis."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Odette smiled and hugged her sister to her. "I may be busy. But nothing will ever be more important than you. You're all I've got my dear." She kissed Estelle's forehead and smiled before looking into her sisters eyes with love.
---
Alva shook her head. "It's new, I haven't seen it before." She inspected the mushroom closer and looked down where the line was heading and saw that it was heading right for Odette's kingdom.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:25 pm 

Estelle beamed with happiness as they played together. "I really missed this. Its no fun playing by yourself." Estelle commented.
--
Adamar looked at the putrid mushroom a bit longer. "Perhaps we should warn them." he finally said. Normally he wouldnt care but this was threatening the entire forest.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:41 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Alva nodded and flew off to prepare a messenger bird to be sent to the queen, when she did it arrived to Odette shortly.
---
Odette was about to answer when a messenger bird tweeted next to her. She turned to it and took the note out of its claws and it flew off. Odette opened the note and read it. Her whole facial expression changed as she looked at her sister. "Go back to the other fairy's. Business calls. We'll play after." She smiled and gave her sister a kiss on the forehead before flying away to the boarders.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:44 pm 

Estelle's face twisted into a sad frown but she nodded and began to fly back on her own. Tears were already forming and threatening to fall. "Stupid queen business..." she spat angrily once she was too far from her sister for her to hear.
--
Adamar's features became stern and unreadable. He began walking towards he entrance of their forest. "You told her to meet us, right?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:06 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Alva nodded as she flew next to her king. She was worried for the first time in a while but knew that the king and queen would at least be civil with each other for now to save their forest.
---
Odette stood where the light was still on her side and waited. Adamar seemed concerned for the first time. And if Adamar was concerned, then there was something big happening.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:12 pm 

Adamar stepped out of the shadows and looked Odette up and down. "Well dont you look lovely." he commented in greeting. His gaze was dark and unreadable as he searched the queen for any signs that she knew about this matter as well.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:20 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Odette took the compliment and nodded. "You don't look too bad yourself." She smiled and gazed back with large blue eyes. "So explain what has been happening that has made the great Adamar concerned." Her face turned from a smile to a serious expression. The way he worded it in the note made it sound like it was life and death. She was hoping that it wasn't life or death, but that probably wouldn't happen.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:23 pm 

Adamar's smile disappeared. "We have a grave matter threatening to over take the forest. Have you seen the decaying woods? They are peculiar in themselves but the pattern is unique and not found in nature usually." he explained. "There is something going on."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:39 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Odette thought for a second and then nodded. "I saw a path of strange gross plants on my way here. Is that what you saw?" She thought again thinking if she had ever seen it before then shook her head. "I haven't seen anything like it. It was almost as if the forest was... Dying." She looked up at Adamar with a hint of fear in her eyes. If the forest was dying that would mean that the fairy's were going to be out of a home if they couldn't find a way to stop it. And soon.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:13 am 

Adamar nodded. "Im not sure what it is, or where its coming from but i do believe we are in danger." he sighed heavily. "I am asking for a negotiation in which we work together to save this forest." he looked into her eyes, unwavering.