All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:13 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

How did I end up here? Nothing… I remember nothing… what… I…

Pain... Sharp, nearly unbearable pain wracked the dog's body as he sat in the dark cell, and no matter what he did he could not fight it off. It was not consistent, however. For some reason, he only felt it whenever his thoughts wandered to who he was and how he got here.

But somehow he knew he was not the only one. Suffering seemed to be everywhere in this place and especially radiated from the cell he was in. It was dark and the air felt unusually dry. Something has happened in this place, something that caused all of these negative feelings to build up. It was almost like all of this pent up emotion was ready to explode.

Thinking too much made his head hurt. He didn’t have a lot of energy for any thinking, or much of anything in general. His mouth was dry, too. He wished he had something to drink; water sounded absolutely wonderful right now. How long has it been since he has had anything to drink? If he had something to drink, he reckoned would have enough energy for thinking. It was like they were purposely keeping him in this state.

Almost as if someone had been listening to his thoughts, he heard the door to his cell being unlocked. The man on the other side smelled of cigarettes, coffee, sweat, and… food!

Food… He has food!

A strange instinct took over suddenly. He sat up, his body trembling with excitement.

The man entered the room slowly, whistling some unknown tune. “Oh, what’s this? The mutt’s awake…” he said in a somewhat amused tone. Mutt. Something about the word made him angry. “It’s about time. We were wondering if everything had failed.” Deep down, he did not like this man. There was something about the look in his eyes. “I was told to feed you. I guess they still have some use for you.”

Yes! Feed me!

…is what he had wanted to say, but the words didn’t come out. Instead a loud bark echoed around the small cell. In response, the man chuckled and held up the bag of food.

Do I..? Should I..?

Yes, he was going to do it. He took a step back and then lunged.

The man stood there smiling at him, moving the food out of reach at the last second. As the dog nearly ran into the wall on the other side of the cell, the man let out a chuckle. “Enjoy your meal, filthy mutt,” he said and then left the cell.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Aria laid on the cold cell floor and dreamed of the time she was with her parents. She could barely remembered what they looked like, but she knew that they were sweet and kind to her. They treated her alright here in... Wherever she was. She sat up when she heard the bark of a dog somewhere in the compound. She stood and went to the door of the cell and looked through the little window, she was small so she had to stand on her tiptoes to see outside. She saw a man walk past her but no dog.

It's been a while since Aria actually talked to people. She wasn't permitted to talk to any of the doctors, a man stepped in front of her door and started to unlock it. "Come on. Your treatment awaits." The man in a lab coat and gloves grabbed Aria's arm tightly and basically dragged her down the hallway, she past the cell where the dog was and looked at it before she was dragged off again and pulled into a lab room where she would undergo hours of treatment.

The doctors sat her in a chair and strapped her in and checked some things on their clipboards before injecting her with many different serums and finally giving a shock to the brain, she screamed out in pain but she endured the shock. The doctors seemed pleased and dragged her back to her cell.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:28 pm 

Administrator

Why did he do that?

They were always so cruel to him, and he has never even done anything wrong. This was the first time he had thrown his food into the corner like that, however, and it stung him a little. They hadn’ even given him any water. All he wanted was to please them. They didn’t have to be so mean to him. If he was better, maybe they wouldn’t-

No!

A voice in his head snapped him out of his thoughts. He looked around, as if confused as to where the voice had come from.

You shouldn’t please them. In fact, don’t eat. Starve yourself. Rebel.

Rebel.

The food smelled so good. He wasn’t sure, but he recognized the smell of chicken. It wasn’t very often that he was given chicken to eat, it was usually some kind of slop that tasted awful. But as much as he wanted to eat it, something within was trusting of this voice. He decided to listen to it and turned away from the food.

Just as he did, the door opened again. He looked up at the man standing in the doorway. “Sawyer, it’s time. We are doing something extra special today.” He held up a leash and muzzle, and walked over to Sawyer.

Sawyer growled lowly at the man, backing up against the wall. He recognized him as one of the more powerful people in the facility. As the man got closer, the dog lowered his head, appearing more threatening, as he tried to look for a way to escape. The door had been left open. But… would it be that easy?

The next thing he knew, he felt a sharp jolt through his body. Two more men entered. One of them had a black device in his hand. They looked formidable, and had also left the door open. They were confident in their… power. The looks they wore on their faces was very unsettling.

The jolt happened again, and then he felt the muzzle being forced over his mouth. He thrashed and tried to fight it, but in the end was forced to submit when he felt another shock.

“Go grab the other one again,” he heard the man holding the leash say. “Bring her to Observation Room Five.”

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:39 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

One of the men nodded and went to Aria's cell and opened it. Aria looked up from where she was laying, she hadn't moved from the last time they threw her in there. She shivered on the floor and wishing she could leave this place, she was only 10 years old, this was no place for a girl so young. The man entered and grabbed Aria from the floor.

"Come on girl, we have a special surprise for you!" He dragged her down the hall once again to Observation Room Five.

She was exhausted.

She wanted nothing more than to just escape this terrible place. She couldn't fight back from the man, they knew that the shock treatments made her tired so they knew they could drag or do anything to her without a fight that she put up.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:16 pm 

Administrator

Sawyer had become so violent and uncooperative that they had to sedate him. When he came to, he was in a large, unfamiliar room. He looked around, taking in the sights and smells. He noticed that there was a very strong smell in this room, though was unable to determine what it was. Whatever it was, he didn’t like it. Something about it made him think of death.

He was also aware he was not alone.

There… there was a girl. A girl? Who was she, why was she here? He tried to get to his feet and walk over to her, but he felt weak from the shocks and whatever had been injected into his system.

-----------------------
Meanwhile, the men who had taken the girl and the dog to the room were standing on the other side of the observation glass.

There was also a woman standing with them. There was a smug look on her face as she said, “Well, they’re awake at least. Let’s see how well they interact.” She worked as head of this little experiment. Though her coworkers found her annoying, she was valuable to the organization. This little experiment was her baby after all. Very few people had a brilliant mind like hers. She valued this, and utilized it well to have climbed up the ranks so quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:33 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aria looked around the room once she forced her eyes to stay open. The room was empty except for the dog that she had seen earlier. She saw it try to get up and go to her but then it fell back down. For some reason, she felt drawn to him. She couldn't walk because of the weakness so she crawled her way over to the dog. She ran her hand over his head softly and took the muzzle off of his head. "There... No dog should have a muzzle." She smiled weakly and looked at him with big blue eyes and kept stroking his fur softly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:18 pm 

Administrator

It felt good to have that thing off of him.

Sawyer shook his head and moved his jaw. His body was still shaking but now, with that thing removed, he did feel slightly better. His tail wagged a bit, showing how much he appreciated what the girl had done. Maybe she wasn’t so bad. But… could he truly trust this girl. Those men could not be trusted, they were mean, and he did not like this room at all.

Instead of getting to his feet, he stayed where he was. He eyed the girl, wondering what was going to happen from here.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:32 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aria smiled down at the dog and pet him some more. "I bet you feel much better huh boy?" She started to feel drowsy once again but tried to fight it off. She didn't want to fall asleep in this room, she was already paranoid of what the men would do to her if she happened to fall asleep. She forced herself to stay awake. To keep her mind preoccupied she decided to keep talking to the dog, she knew that he could understand her, she just wished that she could understand him. "I wish I knew your name. If you have one that is." She managed to chuckle softly. "You're a very pretty dog. Wonder why they want you here but I tho k this is animal abuse." Her voice turned soft and sad. She didn't like animal abuse.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:00 am 

Administrator

Yes, I do feel better.

Sawyer nodded at the girl’s words. He couldn’t speak, but he did indeed understand. When she stroked his fur, he relaxed a little more. Well, as much as he could anyway. He went so far as to lick her face, figuring that was good enough of a thank you, though something deep down seemed to scold him for the action.

She seemed… kind.

She is a victim, as you are.

Victim? Perhaps she was, he thought. But he was still wary. They were placed in this room for a reason. These people… what did they have planned?

----------------

“She’s friendly with him,” the woman said. “After all she has been through, I’m surprised she can still talk.” A cruel smirk appeared on her expression. This was going well so far. The results were not quite as she had expected, but it was far too early to say she was displeased. Time would tell whether or not she would need to really take this up a notch or two.

“What now?” One of the men asked.

She looked at him over her shoulder, “We wait. Those two are special to us and to him as well. Especially the dog. I have specific orders for that dog…”

“If I may be so bold, what exactly are we accomplishing?”

“Right now? Nothing. This is just another test, and if it goes well, we’ll continue from there,” she explained. “Now, if you will, I will need you to lower the box.” Her tone suggested that this conversation was over. The man got the hint, nodded, and moved over to a button near the wall.

When it was pressed, a box was dropped into the room by a rope.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:16 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aria wiped her face after he licked her, she found the strength to let out a small and weak giggle.

'I wonder what happened to you.' She thought.

Aria was pulled out of her thoughts by a sudden thud of a box in the middle of the room. She looked at Sawyer and then at the box. She was also drawn to that, but something inside of her was screaming: 'It's a test don't fall for it!' She slowly walked towards it and tried to open it, but being weak as she was she failed and then thought of how she could open it.

My Character's