All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:11 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Aria boarded the bus that would take her to California. She put her things under her seat and sat down and leaned her chair back. She hadn't slept in days and she was exhausted, she shut her eyes and soon fell asleep.
---
A few hours later they were still in New York, just about to hit Pennsylvania when the bus stopped at a rest area for passengers to go to the bathroom, she woke up and exited the bus. She went to the bathroom really quick, but when she came out, the bus was gone. "What?!" Aria yelled to nobody. The rest area was deserted, nobody was there. She had left all of her belongings on it except for her wallet that she had in her back pocket. She groaned softly as she sat for a second and then stood once again. She looked down the road twice and saw that nobody was coming. It was cold outside and she didn't have her coat, she hugged her arms to herself and shivered as she walked down the side of the road, hoping that a miracle would happen after this terrible day.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:06 pm 

As Sam drove his truck, he saw somebody walking down the road. A girl with blonde hair, roughly his age. He pondered whether or not to offer her a ride - he didn't wanna seem like a creeper. After a moment, he figured it would be the right thing to do, and pulled over to the side of the road. He rolled down his window.
"Hey," he called, "need a ride somewhere?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:23 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aria looked at the guy through the window and glared. "You're not gunna kill me are you?" She asked. She was freezing and was desperate. After a pause she opened the door and hopped in the truck and closed the door. She was visibly shivering softly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:37 pm 

Sam's eyes widened. "Wow, way to jump to conclusions," he said as he got out of his truck. "I'm just a guy offering a girl who looks like she needs help a ride. Why would I kill you?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:46 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Because people are perverts..." Aria mumbled softly as she returned to her quiet self and looked out the window. She was upset. First her sister and now this was happening to her. 'Can this get any worse?' She thought to herself as she stared out the window.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:49 pm 

"Well," Sam started, it could be -"
Thunder sounded, and rain began to pour. Sam turned to Aria, blushing.
"So, where to?" he asked.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:12 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"California..." Aria said softly, her eyes still looking out the window. She didn't talk. She just didn't want to talk, she just wanted to get to California as quick as she could. And seeing how this was going to be a long ride, she was going to have to talk to him eventually. But for now she just wanted to sleep.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:13 pm 

Sam nodded. "California it is," he said, pulling the truck back into the road and driving forward. He turned to her.
"Oh my gosh, where are my manners - I'm Sam," he said smiling. "What's your name?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:50 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aria turned her head and looked at the man realizing she didn't know his name. "Aria."

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:53 pm 

"Aria," Sam repeated. He smiled. "That's a pretty name. Where exactly in California are you headed?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:58 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Los Angeles...." Aria said after a minute of thinking. She couldn't remember the hospital she had to go to but she didn't want to spill everything to this guy in two seconds. "What's your name anyway?"

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:06 pm 

Sam smirked. "I just said I'm Sam five seconds ago, I'm pretty sure I'm the same person." He checked the rear view mirror. "Yup, still Sam." He turned back to her. "Were you planning on walking all the way to Los Angeles? If so, I applaud you - you've got some serious guts."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:12 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aria shook her head softly "Right right. Guess I'm tired. And if someone wasn't going to give me a lot then I probably would've." She shrugged softly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:14 pm 

San smiled. "You're pretty lucky - I was actually headed to California myself."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:55 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aria nodded and didn't answer, only stared out of the window at the passing trees covered with snow. She sighed and put her elbow on the door and her head in her hand. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:59 pm 

Sam turned to Aria for a response, but saw that she was asleep. He sighed, and continued to drive. A few hours later, the sun had set, and it was growing close to midnight. Sam was growing tired as well, so he pulled over to a truck stop and shut off the truck. He sighed, reclined his chair, and put his hat over his face. Soon, he was asleep as well.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:47 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aria jerked awake and screamed loudly. She had a nightmare. She frequently had nightmares about her past when she was younger without her medicine -which was in her bag on the bus- she would keep having these nightmares, each night, they would get worse and worse.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:49 pm 

Sam jerked awake from Aria's scream, and yelled loudly as well. After a moment of shaky breaths, he turned to her.
"Are you ok?!" he asked.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:00 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aria was shaking. She was scared. She knew that the nightmares were only going to get worse. She was breathing erratically and had tears in her eyes, she looked at Sam and nodded softly, her hands and body shaking violently.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:03 pm 

Sam frowned. "That was rhetorical, you're clearly not if you're shaking like that." He scooted a bit closer to her. "What's wrong? Nightmare?"