All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Big Hero 6 IC
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:22 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

With the whirling sound of a siren, Tadashi jumped out of the car and pulled something quickly out of his pocket. Grimacing seriously as he approached the suspect, it soon became clear that he was pulling out a badge and demanding that justice be done.

"San Fransokyo Police; get on the ground, now!"

The suspect started to turn and run, but Tadashi was hot on his tail. Then just as he was ready to jump the perpetrator of a heinous crime...he woke up.

Rubbing his groggy forehead after the dream, Tadashi got up and started to get dressed. He figured that he needed to check on his brother since today the entire group was ready to meet together.

Ironically enough considering what he had been dreaming about, it seemed that someone was not only questioning the legal authority of Big Hero 6 but was going to great lengths to shut them down! He honestly wished that he understood what was going on, but with nothing more to go on in regards to the rumors they had been hearing, he figured that people saying they were being spied on and pried into was potentially nothing more than that...a rumor.

Then again, he had to take everything seriously enough.

Moving over to knock on Hiro's bedroom door once he was dressed, he waited for the other to get out, figuring that Baymax would probably have responded if his brother were indisposed anyway.

"Hey wait a moment, isn't Honey Lemon going to be here to pick us up soon? I think you need to get it going if you had wanted to eat breakfast still."

While he was going to wait for a time, he figured that if he didn't hear something out of his brother's robot soon that he more than likely would just have to go himself and meet up with Honey Lemon in his own right. He didn't think anything had happened to Hiro of course; his brother was just a little too carefree from time to time.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Big Hero 6 IC
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:31 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Honey Lemon pulled up to the cafe where Hiro and Tadashi lived with their aunt Cas. She parked her little pink bug on the side of the road and got out. She was wearing her regular yellow platform heels and cream colored leggings with her yellow sweater. She opened the door to the cafe and walked in looking for Hiro and Tadashi. Gogo was right behind her, chewing her gum as usual. "Hi aunt Cas! Is Tadashi and Hiro ready?" Honey Lemon asked in her usual high pitched and cheery voice. Aunt Cas looked up the stairs and didn't see anyone and shook her head. "Late as usual." Honey Lemon smiled and ordered some tea while she waited for the boys. Gogo sat next to her and ordered a coffee.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:59 pm 

Buttoning his sweater carefully, Tadashi finally made it downstairs and smiled, "I'm sorry that I'm late. My brother seems to be taking slightly longer than he should be." He laughed a bit, indicating that his dig was of course intended to be in fairly good taste.

Eventually Hiro came running down the stairs in a lopsided fashion, giving a half-hearted grin, "Hey sorry I'm late. Guess I don't have too much time for breakfast now, eh?"

Tadashi shook his head, "Sorry, Honey Lemon is already here to pick us up. We'll have to get something along the way." It certainly wasn't the first time that they were running late, as of course their aunt would have previously indicated.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:07 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Honey Lemon smiled and stood up, her hair was pulled back in her usual bun and she pushed up her pink glasses on her nose and smiled. "Oh it's okay Hiro. You could probably get something to eat at the school's cafe." She suggested as she walked out to her car followed by Gogo. "Hey, where's Baymax?" She asked as she slid in the back so Tadashi could sit in front with Honey Lemon. It was strange to see Hiro without Baymax right beside him, even when the went to school.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:06 pm 

Blinking for a moment, Hiro sighed, "Ugh, he must have taken my instruction last night to stay in my room to be really literal!" To Baymax's credit, he was a machine so when Hiro told Baymax to 'stay there' he must have just assumed that meant that he had to stay there until otherwise ordered.

Tadashi smacked his forehead as he watched his brother run straight up the stairs again, "I'm really sorry you two; I'm sure he'll only be a minute and then Baymax will accompany us if you don't mind. We still have a few more minutes before the meeting is supposed to start, right?"

He did sincerely hope so at least!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:25 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Honey Lemon smiled and laughed followed by a shrug and a wave of the hand. "No it's okay. Of course Baymax can come! Right Gogo?" Gogo nodded and popped her gum as usual.

Baymax was standing in the room and looked around. He heard Hiro coming up the stairs and 'blinked' as he looked at the door and waited.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:25 pm 

Laughing a bit as he looked back toward Honey Lemon, Tadashi offered a disarming smile, "Thank you for being so understanding. I know that what we have to go and talk about is pretty important to say the least."

Hiro, meanwhile, was tilting his head at the 'blinking' Baymax. "Um...hey Baymax, we can go now. You're coming with?" He smiled at his mechanized friend.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:44 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Baymax tilted his head and spoke. "Where are we going?"

Honey Lemon nodded and smiled. "It's alright Tadashi. Lets just wait in the car, we have to get Fred and Wasabi too." She had almost forgotten about Fred and Wasabi. But then again who couldn't forget about Fred?

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:39 pm 

Blinking as he rushed back down and out the door, Hiro soon answered Baymax tersely, "We have to meet up with everyone to discuss some threat."

Tadashi, meanwhile, smiled at Honey Lemon and exhaled, "Thanks a bunch like I said. I had actually thought that you were going to pick them up on the way over here or something." He approached the car with her, again straightening his sweater as he did.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:46 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Baymax squeaked as he walked down the stairs. "There is a threat?" He followed Hiro to Honey Lemon's car and looked at it. "And where do I sit?"

Honey Lemon smiled at Tadashi and got in the drivers seat and started up her car and fixes her hair in her head and and waited for Hiro and Baymax.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:09 pm 

Thinking for a moment, Hiro looked up, "Could you ride on the roof or something? You're just full of air so..."

Tadashi started to get in next to her, presuming that he was able to do so, "You know, Honey Lemon...your hair already looks fine." He smiled a bit and tried to settle in as it were.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:21 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Honey Lemon blushed at Tadashi's compliment and put her hands on the wheel and waited.

Baymax climbed on Honey Lemon's car and sat on the roof and held on. A big space was dented into the ceiling and Honey Lemon sighed. She just hoped that her car would go back to normal when he got off of it.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:32 pm 

Once Hiro was in, he winced gently at the fact that a space was starting to dent into the ceiling, "Uhh...yeah I guess I should probably fix that once we're all done."

Tadashi looked back at Honey Lemon. He noticed that she had blushed, but he just made sure to put his seatbelt on for the time being, not sure whether he actually should have followed it up or not. He wanted to ask her something, but figured it might not have been the best time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:50 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Honey Lemon drove towards Fred's place and picked up both him and Wasabi. She drove to the academy and parked her car in the parking lot and got out followed by Gogo who had been quiet through the ride, she had spent all night polishing get super suit and she was pretty tired. "Okay lets do this" Honey Lemon said in her usual cheery voice.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:05 pm 

Once everyone started to file out, Hiro turned around and dug around in his pockets for something. He hummed quietly to himself, as he wanted to make sure that he was capable of using one of his inventions to eliminate any dents that Baymax had made in her car roof.

Meanwhile, Tadashi again looked back toward Honey Lemon once he was out of the vehicle, "You know, I love the fact that you're able to keep such a positive attitude in spite of what's going on. I know we're going to be able to hold it together, but at times even I have doubts."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:43 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Baymax slowly but surely made his way off of Honey Lemon's car and down to the ground where he looked at the dent he had made. "Oh no." He stared up at it.

Honey Lemon smiled and blushed softly. "Well someone has to be cheery when everyone else is down." She smiled at Tadashi and walked into the school and waited for the others.

Gogo followed behind Honey Lemon and Tadashi, popping her gum sassy as usual.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:58 pm 

Glancing back at the dent, Hiro kept pulling something that looked like a collection of small machines out of his pocket. He felt like he was going to have to repair it.

Tadashi shook his head and then spoke, "I guess they'll join us in a few. Let's go in." Once he had gotten to the door he held it open for Gogo and Honey Lemon.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:31 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Honey Lemon and Gogo stepped in through the door and looked around. There instantly were multiple flashes going off from cameras from the paparazzi. Honey resisted the urge to pose for some and kept walking, trying to push her way to the stage where a large table was set and multiple places to sit. One for each of the group. Honey Lemon took her seat that had her nametag on it. She was seated next to Tadashi who was in the middle. Hiro on his left, Baymax next to him. Gogo next to Honey on her right and then Fred and Wasabi.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:45 am 

Hiro eventually came in to sit down after he had fixed up that dent in Honey Lemon's car.

Meanwhile, once everyone was seated properly, Tadashi blinked for a moment or so, "Wow, this place had gone through a few improvements since the last time I was here. Tell me...how exactly did we afford all of this anyway?" To his credit, things were a shade better than they were the last time that he had decided to show up here.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:01 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Honey Lemon shrugged at the question as she sat with her hands folded in front of her on the table. She was a little nervous about this meeting, but she had to stay positive for the group.

Gogo sat back in her chair, arms crossed and popping her gum. She soon put her feet up on the table to which Honey Lemon smacked them off quickly.

My Character's