All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Big Hero 6 IC
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:10 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hiro eventually settled in and then looked around, "What does everyone know about the threat that we're facing?"

Tadashi looked over to Honey Lemon, appreciative of the fact that she was remaining so positive for them. "As far as I know, people were just slandering Big Hero 6 in the media, but...well, I figured that at least some of the threats about someone challenging us and naming a place and time were supposed to be taken seriously."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:18 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Honey Lemon looked at the brothers and Baymax who squeaked his way up the stairs and sat in the chair next to Hiro. She was still being blinded by all of the paparazzi and hoped that this meeting would start soon. She twittled her thumbs as she say in wait for the interviewer.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:27 pm 

Interviews were never really any fun for him, but Tadashi did his best to retain a positive outlook during the session. Apparently there had been someone claiming that they had questioned whether Big Hero 6 were nothing more than a group of vigilantes and wanted to shut them down - ironically acting as a vigilante in their own right and threatening to take them out personally if the law didn't do anything about it.

It was enough to make his head spin.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:01 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Honey Lemon tried her best to keep her usual positive attitude for the group. She smiled and answered all of the questions that were thrown at her perfectly. Afterward, Honey Lemon decided to go for a walk around the school garden. She sighed and slipped away from the group silently.

Gogo saw that Honey Lemon left the group and shrugged, she had some work to do so she headed to the lab and started to get to work on her bike that she still hasn't finished.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:24 pm 

While most of the other members of Big Hero 6 either didn't notice Honey Lemon slipping away, or perhaps choose not to, Tadashi smiled silently and followed her - hoping she wouldn't mind if he attempted to lace his fingers with hers.

Hiro took a look over at Gogo and tilted his head as he descended into the lab, "Anything I can do for you?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:45 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Honey Lemon smiled at Tadashi. She had feelings for him but she never knew that he actually returned the feelings. She smiled and blushed as she let him hold her hand and continued to walk around the school's garden.

Gogo groaned in frustration then looked at Hiro. "How did you do it? How did you make my super suit fast, yet I can't make this bike even faster." She held a wrench in her hand and sat.

Baymax was walking around the lab and looking at things as usual, occasionally knocking something over.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:02 pm 

Well, at the moment Tadashi wasn't adding anything to the discussion by saying anything. He felt at this point that he should have just allowed his actions, and a smile shared with Honey Lemon, to speak louder than words. She would have known by now that he had returned the feelings.

Hiro made a face after hearing something fall as Baymax bumped into it. "Uhh, well, I could take a look at your bike if you want."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:19 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Honey Lemon kept her hand in Tadashi's and smiled as she walked next to him in the garden. She looked up at the sky and the trees and kept her smile on. She loved the institutes gardens, she often went there to draw and sometimes get new inspirations to make new inventions.

Gogo sighed and stepped to the side and motioned for Hiro to take a look at it. She often didn't like people helping her, but he was the one who made her SuperSuit really fast.

Baymax tried to pick things up but kept knocking others over with his giant marshmallow like body. "Oh no." He said once again.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:44 am 

At first Tadashi had wanted to interrupt the silence, but he figured that if he had he wouldn't have had the slightest idea of what to say. Exhaling gently, he looked toward her and simply smiled as they walked through the garden. He figured that, at this point, she would have fully gotten the message that he had feelings for her.

Hiro, meanwhile, grunted for a moment and shook his head, "Have you made sure to clean out all of the stuff you pick up in these wheels?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:00 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Honey Lemon smiled and looked at the beautiful garden. The garden had originally been her idea, and she thought it was great.

Gogo took a second to think and then nodded.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:32 am 

Turning about, he decided to comment on that fact, not having known exactly what to say, "Weren't you the one to plan out this garden?"

"Okay, hmm, so they're not gummed up..." Hiro scratched his head in turn.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:23 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Honey Lemon smiled and nodded. "I thought it would be a nice escape for students to come and relax if their stressed." She spotted a bench that overlooked the small koi pond and sat.

Gogo scratched her head as well. It seemed so easy got Hiro to make her ****, but why was it shi difficult for the same thing to be able to turn into a bike.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:11 am 

Soon enough he had come to rest with her by the koi pond and took a seat. "It really is a nice place to relax." With that, Tadashi was soon trying to place his arm around her shoulders.

"Well, lemme try this..." Hiro was once more sticking his hand in something and, of course, getting a finger stuck in the process.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:41 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Honey Lemon smiled and leaned her head on Tadashi's shoulder. "Well that was the plan after all." She sighed and listened to the soft noises coming from the mini waterfall in the pond.

Gogo stared at Hiro when his finger got stuck. "Ya got that?" She asked as she popped her gum.

Baymax was squeaking around the lab, accidentally bumping things over (again).

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:03 pm 

"Wow, this is really nice. It's not often you see something really traditional like this juxtaposed to a modern building any more." Soon enough he was leaning over toward her again, though he was ready to jump off her shoulders if it turned out that she didn't care for his hand on them.

"Yeah, do you wanna give that a try?" Hiro looked up toward her, though he winced again once Baymax bumped a table for the second time.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 1:14 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Honey Lemon was blushing and smiling ear to ear. She had had a crush on Tadashi for the longest time, and for him to return the feelings was pretty much a dream come true. "I feel like it was a job well done." She smiled to herself and pushed hr pink glasses up further on her nose.

Gogo took the bike and stuck her hand in as well, she pulled her hand out and hopped on the bike and zipped around the lab. She came to rest in front of Hiro, popping her gum once more. "Now that, is fast!" She side smiled.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:15 pm 

To be honest, this was kind of a dream come true for Tadashi as well. He somewhat regretted the fact that he hadn't made any move sooner, now that he knew that there could have been something between them. "You have a right to be proud of it all, you know." He then paused for a moment and sighed, "I know that if we work together like this we can accomplish anything; even this new threat in front of us."

Meanwhile, Hiro smirked and rubbed the back of his head, "Glad to hear it!" He turned back toward her and stretched a bit, "Doesn't feel off at all?"