All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 1X1 Chem/Yumi IC
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:39 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

The sun was high in the sky as as Sinner pulled into the College lot finding a nice spot for his truck under some trees, he stepped out of his truck glancing around before going to unpack his things. He didn't bring much but two bags of clothes, and his laptop. Though he needed another one the one he tucked under his arm would have to do, he had everything as he entered the lobby of the college dorms looking around.

Once he found where he should be he headed straight there, he could feel his fingers beginning to go numb. when he found room 263 he sat down his things to use his key to unlock and push it open. He gathered his things once more and walked inside looking around, It was empty except for a bag in the corner and a breakfast plate on the counter. "I wonder who's here already" he sighed as he went to find an empty room with a good view to pick, he found one in the back and began to unpack.

Cyrus was across campus in one of his classes collecting homework before heading to the library for books then home to study, on his way out of the door he called and ordered his usual pizza for lunch. Once he gotten what he needed he headed back to the dorm setting up on the kitchen counter, he took out the money for his pizza before putting in his head phones and beginning to study.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: 1X1 Chem/Yumi IC
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:47 pm 

looking for active people

Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Faolan came to the college by bus. He had only one heavy bag with a few clothes, some books and the neccessary laptop. It was his first time moving into dorms. He was a bit unsure about having to room together with another person. Fao hoped that the other guy would be nice as he made his way to the dorms. After getting his keys he went to search for the room. First he went the wrong way but then he finally found the right room. After taking a deep breath he opened the door and went inside.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:07 pm 

Sinner was already up and half way across the room to meet the pizza guy when the door opened and in walked a new roommate, he stopped and smirked "Yo" he waved a bit before moving past him and paying for the pizza. He took the two boxes heading back to the kitchen counter putting them down, he opened the first post taking two slices putting them on a plate before sitting back at his computer. "Find your room man then you can have a slice" he said as he went back to reading his book, he didn't put back in his earphones so he was respectful of the new people here.

Cyrus came out of the room smelling Pizza his stomach was growling at him to go find out where it was coming from, he passed a new person and waved with a big smile on his face. He continued to the living room spotting the pizza and Sinner, he asked for a slice before sitting in the kitchen and chowing down while getting to know his senior roommate.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:20 pm 

Fao was a little unsure about which room was his, but the first guy said he could just pick one. Luckily the first room he went in seemed empty. He dropped his bag on the bed and began to unpack his stuff. He didn't have much so he was done pretty quickly. He hesitated a little before coming out. Would they get along? "Hey," he greeted them while staying by the door.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:22 pm 

Sinner just studied while he talk with Cyrus until Fao came out speaking, he turned in his chair nodding his head "Hey...how was the drive up?" he asked. The campus was large in side with its Stables on one side, classes in the middle, and dorms on the other. Cyrus was still chewing his pizza as he looked out the window at the view "Hey awesome there's a pool! I wonder if they let anyone use it" he smiled, Sinner chuckled darkly shaking his head
"Ya anyone can use the pool, long as they sign in" he turned back toward Fao and sat back "So first time away from home?" he asked.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:17 pm 

Faolan nodded. "Yes... Are you two used to it?" he asked carefully. To him it seemed like they already knew eachother from before. He didn't want to intrude on them. After gathering a little courage he stepped away from the door and sat down on one of the chairs. The one furthest away from his two new roommates.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:51 pm 

Sinner shrugged a bit as he looked around "Well I am, I've had this room to myself for almost a year but ya know I think it will be more lively with roommates" He noticed an instant message came in on the laptop and it made him smile.
"This is my first time away from home, but I think this will be easy! Not much to miss back home for me" Cyrus said as he moved away from the window coming back into the room "Hey I'm Cyrus" he smirked
"oh ****, My bad man...I'm sinner or Sin for short."

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 4:41 am 

"My name is Faolan," Fao introduced himself. These two seemed nice. Maybe his college life wouldn't be so bad as he thought it would be. Sinner seemed to be really used to dorm life and Cyrus seemed pretty optimistic about it. Those two already seemed pretty used to each other, hopefully he would get along with them too.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:29 pm 

A knock came to the door making Sinner sigh as he stood from the stool walking slowly over toward the door opening it, In walked one of the football jocks, he playfully punched sinner in the shoulder "Yo the teams getting together to play touch football you coming?" He asked. Sinner rubbed the back of his head a bit
"Man I was really studying for a test I have tomorrow"
"Aw come on man! You'll pass that **** no problem!" Sinner looked back at his new roommates
"You guys want to come to the field?" he asked as he walked over to shut down his laptop. The fellow jock looked between them "Oh Snap you got kids now!?"
"Oh shut up you jerk!" he shook his head "don't mind him."
"Right well I am Zander, most people call me Z" he smiled as he looked between them waiting for Sinner to get ready to go out to the field.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:29 am 

Being called a kid was really a let down for Fao. Sure he was a little smaller than others of the same age as him, but to still be called a kid at his age was a little much. He didn't mind going outside to play. If it only wasn't football. Fao was more of the speed type in sports and not very good in anything that required force. Watching the others play could be nice too. He quietly followed behind the others to the field.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:56 am 

Sinner grabbed his gear from behind the couch before following Z out of the dorm, they all walked down to the field seeing the group stand around talking and stretching. Cyrus made a B-line for the bleachers on the side of the field as Sin made his way toward the group setting down his equipment to gather the rules.

Soon the game began a 5 against 5, there was a lot of cursing, hollering, and physical contact between players. Cyrus could only laugh as he watched the game looking over at Fao "This is amazing...the real game of football isn't as interesting as this" he said as he pointed out at the group of men arguing.

The men all called it a tied game before some took off to work an other took off to class, Sinner walked towared Cyrus and Fao "Hey, you two enjoy the game?" he asked as he took a rag from his bag and a bottle of water before sitting down to enjoy the view they had.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:17 am 

Faolan was a little intimated by the amount of violence in this 'game'. Still, it looked like the participants had a lot of fun playing. He smiled a little when Sinner came to sit with them. "It looked interesting," he answered truthfully. "Do you often play this game?" Fao tried hard to let the conversation flow naturally, but he was not so good at talking with others.