All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:40 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Blog: View Blog (0)

Warren was always alone. He wandered from town to town, never staying longer than he had to. As a wolf shifter without a pack he was wary of entering pack territories. It always put him on edge. The packs always had one of two opinions of him. Out right hostility, or hopeful welcome. He preferred to stay on his own. He had given up on pack life years ago. Thanks to the much slower aging of shifters he had lived more years than he cared to count. He had many so-called friends that had left him invitations to join packs. He never answered. He didnt want to go through the same things again. The constant politics, fighting for positions, and jealousy. True a pack was a family, but it could be just as cruel as living with strangers in a bad town. He shuddered at some of his darker memories.

He was an outcast for a reason. As a mixed blood shifter he was scorned by many shifters. He was half Lynx, half Wolf. His wolf was an uncommon solid white. Even stranger he had the claws and thick fur of a Lynx. What really made him stand out was the brown Lynx patterns on his white fur. He smirked. What was funny was how many had underestimated him. He had many scars from fights. They always thought him weak because of his odd appearance and mixed blood. They were wrong. If anything he was stronger than most shifters he'd ever met. And larger. He was surprised the first time he saw his shifted form. He was every bit as large as many of the Alphas he had met over the years. He sighed. Alphas, Betas, it made no difference to him. He cared little for titles and politics.

He had been deceived by a pack once. Betrayed in the worst way by one he had truly trusted. But it didn't matter. He'd learned that lesson well. He was polite to any shifter he met. But he shut them down cold if they tried to get close to him. He wouldn't let it happen a second time. He sat in the diner and looked out at the lightly falling snow. he hadn't seen snow in a long time. He had finally decided to head north again just to feel the cool wind and hunt in the soft whiteness of winter. He turned back to his food and tensed as he scented another shifter nearby. He couldn't tell if the shifter was male or female. But it didn't matter. He sighed. Another welcoming committee and another town he'd seen for only a day. He shook his head and started eating as he planed where he would go next.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:24 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Bri walked down the streets with her music blazing loudly into her ears, she had loved music and always will, it was her passion. When she wasn't busy, she would play the guitar in her free time and even piano. It was then that she decided to go to the nearby diner to get something to eat, she hasn't had recognized that age was hungry until her stomach growled loudly.

Bri walked into the diner and instantly smelled another shift around. She looked around the room and scanned it casually, she took the both by the window, street ordering some tea and looking fancy.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:40 am 

Back from hiatus!

Warren watched her move through the diner to a booth. She ordered teea and looked like a noble, if such things still existed. He studied her for a moment more then decided she wasn't a threat. He finished his meal then grabbed his old green duffle before standing up. He feft some cash on the table, more than enough to pay for the meal and a good tip. He turned and walked out into the snow. He knew he needed to go before others found him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:59 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Bri saw the man get up and leave. She ordered another tea to go and followed him, she was curious, if he was really a shifter or if that was her scent she was smelling. She got up from the booth and left a few dollars for a tip and walked out into the snowy street.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:30 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Warren tensed. She had followed him out. He sighed.
-I guess we couldn't expect to go unnoticed for long. There are a lot of Others in this town.- he spoke to his cat as he thought of the town. It was a rarity to him to visit a human town. But this one held many different supernaturals. He'd sensed a few vampires and several kinds of nymphs.

He walked casually down the street. He would just move on. He would shift at the forest and find a place to spend the night before leaving in the morning.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:20 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Bri sped up to catch up with the man.
"Excuse me." She called out. She needed to ask him if he really was the one she was scenting. His smell was familiar to her in a way and it was odd. There weren't really any shifters in her town so this was new to her that there was another there. She needed to meet him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:14 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Warren stopped and waited for the shifter to reach him. He was curious as to why she had followed him. He hadnt offended her, at least not that he knew of. It took her a moment to reach him. He waited patiently studied her and his surroundings. His training and old habits kicked in and kept his back to the wall.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:19 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Once Bri reached the man she stood in front of him. She lowered her voice as she spoke.
"I mean you no harm but are you the shifter I smell?" She asked curiously. She hoped that she didn't offend him or give away her secret if he wasn't, and then what would happen? People would call her crazy foe "thinking" she was a shifter.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:53 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Warren hadn't expected that question. He'd expected.... Something else..... So he answered before he thought out his reply.

"Yes I am. I suppose that makes you the shifter I sensed in the diner......" He wanted to kick himself as he quickly glanced around.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:56 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Bri nodded softly.
"Does this make you the lynx? You're rare like I am." She was excited to see another shifter, let alone one that was as rare as she was.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:21 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Warren tensed. Not many had outed his feline nature as quick as she had. Of course it was probably because she was a cat too. He inhaled her scent. It was intriguing and his cat stirred just under his skin. It wanted to say hello to this jaguar.

He nodded slowly.
"And you are a Jaguar.... We are quite rare now..... I mostly meet Cougars or Lions......."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:41 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Bri nodded. "That's why I want to meet you. It's rare to see another feline around here." She saw the cat move. -Hello- she did to it.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:26 pm 

Back from hiatus!

"Careful. Youll feed his ego now that youve noticed him. And it is rare in these parts to meet another feline. Mostly wolves and foxes in these moutian valleys. They seem to like cold or warm places. Never in-between. The last cat i met was a tiger. He was a younger cat. Came here from the UK. Apparently there are few cats there." He spoke conversationally and leaned against the wall as he kept an eye on their surroundings.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:48 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Bri listened intently, she had never traveled before, she always longed to travel the world instead of just staying in this good for nothing town she's lived in all her life. Her eyes grew wide when he spoke of the UK. "Like as in British people? And stuff like that?" She was getting excited, she wanted to travel the world so badly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:57 am 

Back from hiatus!

Warren nodded. He was quiet for a moment as he looked at the sky. He unconsciously rubbed at his scarred arms.

"The worlds not as exciting an adventure as you think it is..... Its not always a happy or inviting place." His tone was sad and thoughtful as he spoke. he was remembering the times hed been hurt in the many reaches hed explored.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:45 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Bri noticed the scars. "What's it like?" She was interested. This man had caught her attention when she scented that he was a cat like her, and now she was even more interested to know him. She tilted her head to one side.
"What's your name anyway?" She asked softly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:19 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Warren was silent as he went through his memories. He wasnt sure if he should tell her what it could be like.

"The world is a complex place. Its hard to tell you what its like." he went quiet. Then registered her next question.

"My name is Warren. Im sorry, normally i have better manners." He said as he looked at her. "Might I ask your name?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:38 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Bri waved it off and laughed softly. "I'm Bri. Nice to meet you. Do you have a place to stay for the night?" She asked softly. She didn't want this man going out and freezing in the night.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:53 pm 

Back from hiatus!

"Its nice to meet you. I...... I uhhm.... No. I dont have anywhere in town to stay. Im traveling alot, so I dont stay in towns long, usually a couple days. no need to rent a room for a night or two. I sleep in my fur." He said quietly. He was a little self conscious. It had been a long time since hed spoken to a friendly shifter.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:33 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Oh well. It's really cold, you can stay with me for the night, under one condition. You have to take me with you on your travels." Bri said with her voice serious. She hadn't had been as serious as she was now in all her life.

My Character's