All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:44 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Blog: View Blog (0)

Warren was surprised by her offer. And even more so by her condition.... He considered her offer and looked at how serious she was. He sighed.

"I dont think you undersand exactly what I am...... Im a half-breed Bri. Most shifters dislike me, some down right hate me. Im a drifter because i cant join a pack or pride...... These scars are from fights. Sometimes they use force to make me leave their towns." His voice was low and heavy with the memories going through his mind. "It wont he as safe with me or as fun to travel as you might think it is....."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:52 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Bri listened to him and crossed her arms over her chest. She was stubborn and her stubbornness usually always got her what she wanted. She raised an eyebrow and shifted her weight so she was putting her weight on her left. She just stared at him with her blue eyes.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:05 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Warren laughed at her stubbornness. She had the attitude of a cat for sure. His cat purred in agreement.

"Stubbornness must run in our feline genes....." He sighed..... "I will take you with me. Its your choice how long you stay with me......." He stood away from the wall. "Besides a couch would feel much better than the snow and ground. Lead the way Milady."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:14 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Bri smiled and took his hand. She walked further down the street until they came to a small apartment which she unlocked the door with her key. She stepped in and threw her keys on a table, a cat jumped into her arms and purred softly. "Hi Moon." The girl cag purred softly and greeted her. -who's this?- she asked looking at the stranger that had come into her home. Her green eyes sensed another cat in the mans shirt.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:36 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Warren smiled and offered his hand to the cat.

"Ahh a bond cat. Its been a long time since ive met one.... Though i normaly avoid cats and dogs in general." He said aloud -Moon is it? I am Warren.-

His cat came forth and purred in his mind. It was rare to meet a friendly shifter, let alone a bond cat.
-Ahh a kindred spirit. Hello... Its a pleasure to meet you,-

Last edited by War'nak on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:50 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Moon purred happily and nudged her head against Bri's who gave her a soft kiss on the head before letting her down on the ground. Bri pushed her long black hair behind her shoulders and sighed looking at Warren with her blue cat like eyes she smiled and the realized something. "Oh are you hungry?" She asked softly.

Moon approached the other cat and purred. -The pleasure is mine.- she said softly. -May I ask your name?- she tilted her head to the side.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:26 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Warren smiled at the cat.

-I am Warren... A Lynx shifter.- he told her then looked back up at BRI. His eyes glowed a golden green, indicating his cat was near the surface.

"I am fine thank you. I was able to finish my meal before I left the diner." He said. He'd not moved from the door aside from closing it. It was rare that he slept inside.... And a little strange to him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:13 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Bri smiled and waved him in. "Come on in. I'll make you some uhh... Coffee or tea?" She asked as she moved into the kitchen waiting for him to reply. Moon purred again and jumped on the counter to her owner. And sat down waiting for another pet. She could sense another cat around and moved to him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:55 pm 

Back from hiatus!

"Coffee is fine....." He stood near the door and took in the clean home. It was a nice place. He noticed there were few pictures or other things on the walls. It was strange to him. He'd never had a home. But he knew people and shifters usually decorated their homes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:01 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"Black?" Bri called from the kitchen. She rarely ever has her apartment messy, she was a freak about cleanliness. Moon sat on the counter and then jumped off and went to her climbing tree. It reached the ceiling and had many different cubby holes for her to lay in and some toys in it. She batted at it for a bit and then laid down at the very top.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:36 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Warren watched moon with a smile. He rarely was ever around anyone, let alone other cats. It was nice t see her play a bit as cats were known to do.

"Yes please." He answered as he sat on the sofa quietly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:52 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

In a moment, Bri was back from the kitchen holding two mugs. She handed the one filed with coffee to Warren and kept the other to herself. She wasn't much of a coffee girl, she preferred lemon tea.

"So... Warren, tell me about yourself." She sat criss cross on the couch and smiled at him softly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:25 am 

Back from hiatus!

He quietly inhaled the aroma of the coffe as a small Lynx kitten popped its hed out of his vest and mewed. He smiled kindly and rubbed the kittens chin. Hed fomed a bond with the little devil after hed found him and his mother, whod been killed by a poachers poisons.

~Ah youre awake Tyke.... Come out and meet our host Bri, and her bonded, Moon~ He looked up at Bri. "Well mine is a long story.... Its complicated and not very friendly. I can tell you Im a wanderer..... I move from town to town, sometimes country to country.."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:33 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Moon perked up from her slumber as the scent of a new bonded was sensed. She jumped from her perch and approached the cat with a few curious sniffs.

Bri took a sip of her tea as Warren spoke. She was curious as to why he felt the need to move around so often. "That's interesting. Why is that? If I may ask." She added. She didn't want to seem rude or want to press him for information if he didn't want to give it. She could understand though, being their type of different was rare, so she would understand if he was being hunted a lot.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:18 am 

Back from hiatus!

Warren smiled and let Tyke down, watching as he yawned and stretched. Even as a kitten he was a bit fluffy and stockier than normal bond cats were. Tyke sniffed at moon curiously, his stubby tail twitching a bit as Warren sipped his coffee.

"As I hinted earlier.... I'm a half breed Bri... Many packs and prides won't let me stay around their territories too long.... And these days with us living more or less in harmony with humans and other supernaturals, we are more numerous and widespread. Its harder to find towns without a pack or pride that wants me gone..." He sighed as he looked into his coffee as he swirled it a little.