All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:34 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Jocelyn laughed lightly and grinned. "Excellent. It's best that way. This way no one is disappointed." she continued with the teasing, this bright grin not leaving her face until he spoke again and she nodded in agreement. "That would appear to be the best way. The problem is, I have no idea who she hung out with back then, either, outside of the marauders." she thought out loud, "and I doubt they would know anything about a secret pregnancy, all things considered." she coming to the only obvious conclusion of the night.

She smiled when he laughed. She enjoyed hearing his laugh much more than she enjoyed thinking about this whole mess. But alas, she needed answers and she knew she couldn't rest until she found them. "Aye. That is rare indeed." she laughed at the idea, then giggled at his antics as he suggested they go to the library. "Never thought I'd hear those words come out of your mouth." she teased, grinning mischievously before taking his hand and pulling herself up, swinging her bag over her shoulder and kissing him on the cheek before starting towards the library, never releasing his hand as she did.

When they reached the library she found a table in a quite corner of the library and dropped her bag onto it, eyeing him as she did. "Now the fun part." she winked teasingly, knowing he would hate this part.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace