All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: High school (IC)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:13 pm 

Blog: View Blog (13)

His smile turning into a slight smirk, he shook his head. "Nah, I got it covered. You guys enjoy your game, I'll be right back," Andrew said as he made his way for the door. Remembering that Rila's dad was around he glanced over to see the man looking off to the side. Forcing his concerns down, Andrew nodded to his friends before leaving the room.

Walking down the hallway, Andrew started to feel hopeful for Rila, things seemed to be turning up. The hospital is going to watch her giving him and James enough time to really show her what living life is all about. His mind then turns to Rila's dad, Andrew had no clue where to start with the man. Whatever reason the guy has, it's no excuse to what he does to his daughter. Andrew's hands turned into hard fists at everything that he has seen happen to Rila, the memories caused his chest to hurt and his anger to boil.

Pausing in his steps Andrew took in a deep breath. He didn't have time to mop or get angry, he needed to focus on what he could do now and so far it's been working. Continuing on towards the cafeteria, Andrew focused on getting himself and his friends something to eat.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: High school (IC)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:18 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Both James and Rila nodded and starting setting up black jack. James pulled out of his pocket 10 bucks and put on the small table and said " here it is what you gonna put down on the table ? "
Rila stopped and thought moment.
"My favorite necklace "
James stopped and his eyes widen so did Rila father he knew what necklace she was talking about it was her mother's necklace. Rila father growled " that's your mother you'd gamble her last gift over a game?" Rila lower her voice and said " it's game dad...I know I won't loose.." James perked up" it's OK I let her win..." feel odd seeing how calm he was

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10