All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: High school (IC)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:47 am 

Blog: View Blog (13)

Back at the hospital, the nurses got Rila back into bed and used some medication to put her to sleep. Andrew saw how tough it was on James and he wasn't too glad about the measures himself, but Rila was in a very poor state and she needed someway to regain energy, she really was trying to run herself out. Letting James have the seat next to her, Andrew stood by the window and spoke being careful with his words, "Would you mind telling me who is doing this to Rila? I'm not really the type to butt in, still I'll need to know. I prefer finding this out from you."

Last edited by RainAzel on Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:25 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

James sat next to Rila who was out breathing slowly he could hear her monitor beeping. He heard what Andrew asked he didn't want to break Rilas promise but he could not stand living in fear of losing her. Or the fear of her father. Or the the fear Rila may never speak to him again he breathed in heavy and lowered his head into his hands and slowly reposted to Andrew request.

"if I tell you she may never speak to me again.... She'll be angry... And might even want to run.... She's always been tough never tired to cry... Always willing to help me even though she was in so much pain and sorrow I could see it in her eyes so much sadness.... But the person who's doing this to her.... Is the one spose to be the one protecting her not the one hurting her.... It's.... Her father.... He's been beating her since her mother left.... I noticed brusing on her when we were little. She told me at first... I was angry but I couldn't do anything because she had asked me to promise her not to tell she wanted to be strong for her mother and her self plus knew she if I told my parents she be hauled off and she be alone... And have no one... "

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:36 am 

Andrew sucked in a breathe as James confessed everything. He had his suspicions since meeting Rila's father but never would have believed it. Hearing this from James, it was hard to deny his words, seeing how he's crumbling under every word he spoke.

Regaining his breath and keeping his voice steady, he walked over to James. "I can't promise that Rila will be happy of our help, I almost doubt that she'll thank us anytime soon. But we need to do everything. I mean everything we need to do to help her. Thank you for telling me James. I can only imagine how hard it was for you to tell me any of this." Stepping around the bed he headed for the door. "I'm going to grab us a drink from the vending machine. What do you want?"

Looking over his shoulder he calmly waited for James for an answer.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:45 am 

James sighed deeply as he felt his heart felt heavy knowing this won't be easy. "yeah sure thanks Andrew.. " looking at Rila laying in hospital bed know this was his fault for letting it go this far... He felt so much pain and sadness. But he felt relieved when he's not the only one to know her secret and won't be only in the fight anymore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:22 am 

"You're welcome," Andrew said pausing at the door, then turning to look at James. "Look, I did say that it was your fault, but it's not completely. You were placed in a situation where it's tough to make the right decision. If anyone is to put complete blame on, it's Rila's father."

Not waiting for a reply he left the room. When he made it around the next corner near the vending machine, he leaned against the wall and rubbed his head as he sighed heavily. He had no idea what he was doing here. And had no clue if he could really help Rila and James. Andrew knew that he needed to think on this. He knew the moment he saw Rila jump, that things were that bad, but knowing that didn't make things easier.

Moving over to face the vending machine, he realized that James didn't answer him about a drink. Shrugging he bought two orange juice and a water. They needed the energy and soda never cut it for him. placing the drinks on the side, he downed some of his orange just and allowed himself to relax a bit before picking the drinks back up and heading back to the room.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:55 am 

James nodded towards Andrew and stared at Rila. Hold her hand feeling lil relived about the whole thing. Not know what will happen next but he knew it was not gonna be way for ether of them then it hit him he felt tired like he havnt slept in long while he never really sleep so good but when Rila came over the other night he knew he didn't need to worry. His eyes started to close he Kaye's his head down my rilas hand and just drifted into sleep. He could finally relax lil bit.

Rilas father sat down at home drinking bottle of whiskey when the phone rang he blinked few times and slowly Andrew's the phone in grunt tone he answered "yes.... Who is this...? "
The women on the other end answered sweetly " hi is this Rila Krios father? "
Rilas father eyes widened and answer back
"yes what is it? "
"your daughter was admitted few mins ago by two of her friends we wanted to inform you that she is her and safe we will be needing you to stop by and sighning some paper work. "
Rilas dad knew who had brought her back to the hospital. And didn't like the sound of it. He grunted again
"I'll be there tell the boy meet me out front I'd like to talk to him... Goodbye"
With that he took one big gulp of whiskey and grabbed the keys to his truck and started towards the hospital.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:09 am 

Andrew walked into the room to find James asleep. He sighed again second guessing himself of whether he can really do anything. Unsure of what else to do, he place to the drinks on the table next to the bed and went back outside. Rila shouldn't be waking up till an hour longer and who knows how long James will be out, but her'll check on them later. Standing outside the door he continued to finish up his orange juice and wondered what he'll do next. A thought came to him and he text his mom to tell her that he was visiting his friend in the hospital. Snapping his phone shut he grabbed a random chair and sat in it, letting his mind wander.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:25 pm 

As Rila father drove towards hospital he felt pain in his heart he thought maybe his daughter was dying... Or got hurt somehow... But image of Rila mother popped in his mind and made him angry " I'll never forgive you for this..... " clenching his teeth together he erased all worry or sadness out of his mind and drove on.
As the nurse headed towards Rila room James was still was asleep beside the bed.
Stepping in the room the nurse smiled at the sweet imagine of the girl asleep and the boy sleep by the bed. She tiptoed near the young man and tapped his shoulder.
James slowly open his eyes and saw the nurse and groggy asked
"what..? "
"her father is on his way he wanted you to meet you out front"
"wait right now?? "
"yes sir better get moving"
James felt turn pale he knew escatly what gonna happen. He had warn Andrew before he got here. Looking at Rila and formula and jogged to the nurses station
"hey so where the other guy that came in with me? "
"oh I passed him outside he should still be out there"
"thanks.. "
James heart was pounding jogging out of the hospital. Looking around till his pin pointed Andrew. Running up to Andrew panted
"Rila dad on his way this isn't gonna be good he wanted to see one of us you need stay away or this can get ugly fast! "

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:56 am 

Andrew turned to James calmly but didn't say anything since he was still in deep thought. If Andrew had to admit anything to himself, he was nervous, actually he was scared, freaked. He wasn't sure what to do. He sort of figured that he'll have more time to think, plan something out. How those plans were swept to the side when the nurse walked up to him informing him that Rila's father was on his way.

Bringing his focus back to James, unable to think of anything else to say or do, he shrugged and said, "I'll stay here and meet Rila's dad. Why don't you go back inside and stay with Rila? I don't know how long I'll be out here and we need someone Rila feels comfortable enough to wake up to." He felt bad trying to put James into a corner between choosing to help him or Rila, the choice was obvious but Andrew hoped that maybe he could make a difference if he got the chance to really talk to Rila's dad. No other way to find out other then to try.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:05 am 

James eyes widen and came closer to Andrew and whispered " have you not seen what he's capable of Andrew?? Rila in the hospital because of him... It's not safe... But for Rila I will stay with her... But I'm not gonna like it.. " putting hand on Andrews shoulder.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:33 am 

Andrew looked at the parking lot before turning to face James. Giving the guy a weak smile he said, "Thanks for the warning. I know you'll take care of her."

His face takes on a more serious look as a shadow went over his eyes. Choosing his words carefully, he placed his own hand on James's shoulder and said, "If you think that things may or are going badly. Tell the nurse to call the police. You don't need to leave Rila's side and I'll make sure her father won't go near her room, but. . . I'm trusting you James to make the right choice."

Lightning his tone and releasing James's shoulder, he stuffed his hands back into his pockets to keep them from shaking. And he continued reassuringly, "I'm sure I'll come out fine, I'm made of tougher stuff. But keep that in mind James, I trust you just as much as you're trusting me to help with Rila." He lowered his eyes before turning back to look across the parking lot.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:18 am 

James nodded as slowly turned back towards the hospital doors. Know this wasn't gonna end good but he had dairying Andrew.

As Rila started to stir she opened her eyes to hear the heart monitor going. She knew where she was. Not surprised. She saw the nurse in the room standing away and noticed her awake.

The nurse smiled and said sweetly.
"hi Rila I'm Michelle, I'm your nurse your friends stepped out side for lol bit he should be back. Is there anything you need? Feel any pain? "
Rila shook her head and opened her mouth slowly and did small smile
"no I'm fine... I'm just tired.. "
The nurse smiled once more and pulled the cover closer to her.
"very well I'll come back to check on you you can get some rest you need it. "
With that the nurse left the room.

As James came back into the hospital he headed towards Rila room. Seeing the nurse leaving her room he noticed Rila was awake his heart pounded with excitement. Getting into the room, he grabbed her hand and smiled,
"hey sleepy head how you feeling? "
Rila smiled "I'm fine just really tired.. "
James knew she was in lil pain and was tired.
Rila held on to. James hand closing her eyes Knowing he was here was good enough.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:51 am 

Andrew sighed as he looked again at the parking lot. So far a few cars did drive in but none of the drivers were Rila's father. Andrew continued to wait patiently as he sat on a bench near the entrance of the hospital. He really wasn't sure what to expect to happen, sure James warned him but would Rila's father really make a scene out in the open? Although, if something did happen, at least he was near a hospital. Andrew gave off a nervous laugh, but that didn't help lessen the shaking of his hands which he stuffed in his pockets. It would have been nice if he had The Jacket on him, he would have felt loads better with it. Taking in a deep breath he leaned back against the bench looking up at the sky, wondering what life had planned for him. As time past, his mind drifted to Rila's well being and the time she smiled when they met that the abandoned building, she looked pretty with a smile. Andrew hoped that he'll be able to get her a life where she could smile a bit more, maybe even all the time.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:18 pm 

As rilas father pulled into the hospital parking lot he noticed a boy sitting on bench near the entrence. Giving heavy grunt he got out the car his anger started to boil. As he slammed his car door he started fast walking towards the doors. Not caring about anythingb else

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:45 am 

Andrew saw Rila's father come into the parking lot and heard the loud slam of the car door. Rila's father barely took noticed of Andrew as he started to head for the doors. He probably didn't recognized him and was actually expecting to find James. Building up his courage, Andrew got up from the bench and walked over to stand in front of Rila's father. "Uh hello Mr. Krios, how are you doing?" Andrew asked trying to play things out as calmly as possible. "The nurse told me that you wanted to talk to me?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:00 am 

Rila father stopped in his tracks when he saw the boy get up from the bench and talked to hi. He turned his gaze towards Andrew's and staring at him with deep hatedred.
"you the one that took my daughter here? And where's that boy that Rila hangs out with! James.... He's been nothing but trouble for me and my Rila now why you tell where he is and get outta the way so I can see my daughter..." almost snarling at Andrew

As Rila slept James kept looking out at the doors hoping Andrew was alright. He was angry and frustrated at the fact he couldnt help Andrew except call the cops if things got bad. Holding littlel tighter to rilas hand he put his head down onto rilas hand and sighed deeply.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:15 pm 

Andrew fought against his judgement of running away, what he needed to do was talk with Mr. Krios and hopefully get the man to calm down. "Sir, we're just worried for her," Andrew stated and he took a quick breath, knowing his next few words would strike something but he needed to see if Rila's father would really hurt his own daughter. "We're just trying to figure out who hit and broke some of Rila's ribs. She doesn't look all that great, that's the reason why we brought her hear."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:22 pm 

Rilas father stopped in his tracks and looked around to the boy and growled as he walked towards Andrew and said.
"you keep your big mouth shut you hear me! Now get! Before I call the cops on you!"
Staring down on Andrew stright into his eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:54 pm 

Andrew looked at Rila's father disbelieving, he really would or did hurt Rila. This realization only strengthened Andrew's resolve to help Rila. He stared back at Rila's father trying not to wince or stutter as he said, "I didn't do anything wrong sir. And I'm staying here to make sure she gets better."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:13 pm 

Rilas father growled deeper "now. You heard me boy I don't want you hanging around my little girl she has me to watch out for her now get! " turn around and seeing doctor and pulled him aside " sir my daughter is her under the name Krios... And indent want these boys here is there anything you can do? "

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next