All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: High school (IC)
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 2:22 am 

Blog: View Blog (13)

As he looked between the doctor and Rila's father, Andrew's heart started to beat faster as panic started to seep into him.

Rila's smile flashed in his mind. Andrew so desperately wanted to see more of her smile, and it won't be there if he allowed any of this to go on an longer. He had so much to show her.

Taking in a deep breath, he strode over to the doctor and placed his hand on the doctors arm to get his attention. When the doctor turned to face him, Andrew looked the man straight in the eyes. His next few words will probably get him killed, "Sir, this man is an abusive father, and his daughter is here because of him."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:55 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Rilas father looked at the boy shocked and angered him but stopped him self before he did anything rash if he grabbed the boy now he'd never be able to get his daughter. So he thought for min and sighed deeply and said coolie
"doc this boy is is. Lying my daughter got attacked by some thugs! She always walks to school and hangs around an abandon building, I always warned her never to walk alone but she always so stubborn like her... Mother... Now I won't press charges on the boy but I'd like to see him go home I'm here now.."

The doctor stood there listening to both side kind of shocked and looked at the boys eyes and then the fathers the doctor sighed and replied
" may I ask why do you think this young man? And sir I know you want to see tour daughter but I. Think it be nice if this friend of rilas stay shell need the company she has little bit healing to go through probbly won't be out for couple days. "

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 4:55 am 

Everything in Andrew wanted him to run and to get out of this crazy situation, but he kept Rila's smile close to him. There was still so much pressure on him, he was close to getting crushed by it. What if he really couldn't help her. But his eyes widened at the chance the doctor gave him to explain himself.

His mind raced for a good explanation but there wasn't much, dread nearly overwhelmed him at the reminder that he only really met Rila yesterday.

Frustrated he looked away and ran his hand through his hair messing it up a bit before he turned back to the doctor. "I'll be honest with you sir. . . I only met Rila yesterday," Andrew said agonized and scared, his head lowering. He worried about whether he'll lose the doctors attention with this fact. "And she was already hurt when I met her. So I was informed by her friend, James, that he believes that her father did it to her. I have no proof. . ."

Remembering something his eyes snapped back to the doctor and he added firmly, "But I was there when she jumped off the bridge and I was the one that jumped in to save her. She really did try to kill herself." His voice cracked at the last words. Anger started to boil in him at the memory, and at the idea that a father would drive her to do something like that. "So if Rila was really attack by thugs! And if you!" Andrew faced Rila's father. "Cared so much for her, why was she walking around with broken bones in the first place?!"

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 5:07 am 

Rilas father nodded to the doc then heard the boy pipe up trying keep his cool he replied "the boy only met her yesterday there no need for him to stay, as for her friend he always had something agaisnt me IDK why... I did not know she was broken nor did I know why she want to she's always been happy and lively till she met James! And I appreciate that you saved my daughter... I'm gratful but you've done enough! Now doc may I go see her now??"

The doctor shocked and listening to the boy "young man that serious thing you are saying are you sure... Also you should have said something sooner well have her on 24hr watch on suicide prevention she might be here longer I'm afraid.... But right now she needs her father will descuss this in my office young man come with me... And Mr Krios she down the hall on the right.. Her friend is with her she may be awake already.."
The doctor putting hand on Andrew's shoulder "come with me to my office will you? "

Rila and James laying on the bed together now breathing slowly they felt safe and happy for few moments Rila opened her eyes and saw James face smiling "what? "
James smiled bigger "nothing just think your beautiful right now "
Rila turned little red and punched James arm "stop "

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:15 pm 

Andrew looked nervously between the doctor and Rila's father. The man did not look happy as much as he tried to keep the facade of loving father. Turning to the doctor, he lowered his voice for only the doctor could hear, and he asked, "Sir, can you please send a nurse with him. I promised my friend that I wouldn't let Mr. Krios near Rila. I understand that won't happen but I want a nurse in the room to show that I haven't abandoned my friend. Please."

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 3:27 am 

The doctor sighed and waved over and nurse and asked her to stay with Rila and her father just to keep company. And looked back at Andrew " it's good to keep your word even if you don't know them very well.. Let's go.. "
Putting hand on Andrews shoulder.

While walking away form the doctor he heard him wave over to nurse have him accompany him his anger boiled. But Leo his teeth clenched.
As we went down the hall he saw Rila and James in the bed together smiling his heart dropped flash of old memory of him and rilas mom Sarah were young and in love like they were. it reminded him how happy he was..it was killingbhim he shook his head and he entered the room.

Rila and James saw her father COMMING down the hall afraid she started shaking but stopped when James held on tight to rilas hand. And nurse walked in with him and smiled a sweet smile.
"looks like your awake and funcutioning good. Would you like water or juice? "
Rila shook her head "no.. No thanks I'm good"
" well I'll bring some cranberry juice just in case your thirsty"

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 4:14 am 

Andrew allowed the doctor to guide him away, but still glanced over his shoulder back at Mr. Krios and the nurse as the two walked the opposite way. "Thank you," Andrew simply said as he started to pick up the doctor's pace now. Although he was still nervous for Rila and James, he was completely grateful for the doctors help. He had no clue what he would do if the doctor didn't help him.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:47 pm 

The doctor led Andrew into his office down the hall and opened the door showing him a chair infront of the desk and sighed as he sat down
"so why' do you think Mr Krios abuses Rila? What evidence do you have.. I don't want to bleive he hurts his daughter but the way you explained it... It sounds not good... Son if you want to help the best way is to keep watch. If your friend is telling the truth, then we have no choice but to step in and call the police.. but. We don't want step into anything unless were sure of things. You understand? "

Rila holding onto James hand tight as he watched her father talking to the nurse all causal mad her nervous. But she knew she was safe she had James and Andrew somewhere hoping her father didn't touch Andrew. James got up and looked out the door looking for Andrew he turned back to Rila "IDK where Andrew is I hope he OK... Last I saw of him was waiting for your father to arrive..."
Rila nodded and sat up little " were safe for now he won't do anything here.... Go find Andrew please... James... "
James sighed deeply "only if your OK I think the nurse is gonna stay with you.... I love you I'll be back in just second if you need help just call here's your cell by the bed"
Rila nodded and smiled little "thanks james"

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 2:43 pm 

Andrew nodded and sighed heavily. "I understand." He knew that he didn't have a lot of evidence to back up his words but the doctor listening to him, or just having any adult listen to him was a start. "Of course the first person you should go to is Rila. Then again, she isn't in a good state f mind, I think she actually made James promise not to tell anyone about her father." He rubs his bruised cheek in reminiscence. "So you should actually talk to James and I think he's pretty willing to talk."

"But don't let Rila know," Andrew added quickly. "If she finds out, she'll run. She came to school with her broken ribs and tried again today. She tries really hard." He added a pause between the words to emphasize them before he continued. "The only reason we actually got her here in the hospital is because she fainted. James and I haven't been able to convince her to come here."

Looking away sadly Andrew wasn't sure what else to add except to express some of his own thoughts on this whole situation. "Honestly, I have no clue what I'm doing," Andrew said warily and he couldn't help but chuckle at himself sadly, he started to feel that helplessness again since he's met Rila, he never felt this way before and it was soul crushing. He could only imagine what Rila must have been feeling this whole time. He didn't want to lose the doctors help, the man needed to know how desperate they are in helping Rila.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:08 pm 

The doctor listened intently and nodded " very well I'll speak to her friend James. She won't know but we'll keep eye on her she can't run now she needs help. And with you help and her friend things will get better will keep eye on her dad as well. Thank you "

As the doctor stood up there was knock on the door a nurse came in and said "there boy looking for andrew heard he was in your office he's wanting to see him "
the doctor nodded and James walked into the doctors office and looked at Andrew "wandered where you went "

Rila and her dad looked at each other not know what to do or say.
Rila slowly started to talk
"When did you get up dad..."

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:37 am 

A load lifting from Andrew's shoulders, he relaxed into his seat letting out a heavy sigh of relief. Hearing the knock at the door, Andrew turned in his seat and saw James standing next to the nurse. He gave the boy a sheepish grin. "Sorry about that, I just told the doctor the truth. He said that he'll do what he can. Rila will be looked after here." Andrew beamed knowing that the doctor was on their side.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 3:05 pm 

The doctor grinned feeling good to put load off these boys shoulders.
James was happy but there was still scared screaming back in his mind. But kept cool James smiled to the doctor. "Thank you ...Andrew let's go Rila wants to see you "
The doctor nodded "you're welcome go hang out with your friend"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:33 am 

Andrew looked at James bewildered and worried. "Rila wants to see me?" He hasn't been with the girl long enough to know if this was a good sign or not. Shrugging, he chose to not make a big deal out of it, whatever Rila needed from him, he'll do what he can for her. "Alright, let's go."

Turning to face the doctor, he nodded and said, "Thank you again sir."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:49 am 

The doctor nodded towards Andrew and smiled.

As James turned and open the door he whispered to Andrew
" Rila is with her dad right now I think she wants to see how your doing. The nurse is near by but I don't like leaving her alone. "
Walking down the hall way towards Rila room he had feeling thing might get better now or worse he was hoping better.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 am 

Andrew nodded, his concern for Rila growing deeply inside him. He didn't understand why he cared so much for Rila nor what was causing him to go so far to help her and James. But to keep things simple he'll keep going forward, out of the three of them someone has to.

Entering the room, Andrew felt the thick tension in the room. All of this passing the nurses notice however, since she was unaware of the situation. No one could blame her, in her eyes, Rila's father sat calmly next to his daughter. But locking eyes with the man, Andrew saw clear annoyance and hate. His stomach twisted in fear but he smiled casually as he walked over to Rila. "Hey, sorry for disappearing on you," Andrew said with a sheepish grin as he started to scratch the back of his head. "This morning was so crazy, I sort of forgot that I needed to go to the bathroom. But anyways, how are you doing?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:14 pm 

Rila looked at Andrew and smiled a small smile and felt almost happy to see Andrew but she could tell he was tired and could see the bag under his eyes, "I'm OK ....just tired....you look like zombie...when was the last time you slept ?"
Rila dad started to breath heavery through his nose but tried to keep calm and grinned slowly "were doing OK boy....you should go home get some sleep ..your lovely mother probably worried about you...should take that,other boy ...what's his name...-"
Rila turned her head towards her dad "his name is James dad!...."
Rila's dad nodded " right right...sorry.."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:34 am 

Andrew shrugged with a light chuckle. "I'm alright thank you. These are actually a common thing for me." He rubs the bottom of his eyes as he tries to picture how he must look like some raccoon. "I'm working to be a photographer, so I stay up at night creating portfolios. I tend to lose track of time. So don't worry about me."

Right as he was about to say more, his stomach growled, a sheepish grin returns to his features. "Sorry about that, maybe I should at least get something to eat." Looking over to the nurse he asked, "Is there a cafeteria around here? I'll grab food for you guys, if there is." Andrew added looking over to James and Rila.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:38 am 

Rila smiled little more, "I've noticed..."
Rila nodded. James came close onto the bed and sat down next to Rila holding her hand. As James heard Andrew stomach growled James chuckled " you and me both you to Rila you'll need more than just plate for Rila she eats alot!" Chuckling and covering his face waiting to get smack to the face from Rila
Rila turned red and growled "I do not hush James!" Play punching James in the sholder.
Rilas dad looked at the kids laughing and enjoying them self's. He had never seen Rila smile or turn red before in front of him or seen Rila eat a thing at the house so he never knew what she liked to eat ...her mother always knew what to make for Rila when she was sick or just having bad day......he'd remembered days coming home smelling amazing food on the table wasn't much but was good. Rilas father just sat there in awe almost feeling sorry he had missed out on getting to know his daughter but as soon the feeling came it left in heart beat and turned his head away from the kids and stared into the hallway grumbling.
The nurse nodded at Andrew and pointed down the hall "right down there on your left can't miss it if alright with you gentlemen and lady I'm gonna make my rounds I'll be back shortly .."
Rila nodded at the nurse calming down

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:46 pm 

Andrew smile widened a touch, seeing Rila smile made all his worries disappear, she was actually really cute when she did. He felt sort of jealous that she was James' girlfrien- His eyes widened at the thought and he shock it out of his head. He couldn't think of that right now, he needed to focus on helping Rila and James out. "Err, thank you," he finally replied to the nurse. Glancing back to James and Rila, his eyes lowered to James' hand holding Rila's again, before he raised his eyes back to James. "What do you guys want to eat?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:02 pm 

Rila nodded "sandwich and soup, James?"
Rila couldn't help but want smile more she felt almost happy and safe finally in years, she liked having James and Andrew around she even was kind happy her father was here she could see little grin on his face it been long time since she'd seen him smile or grin like that.
James perked up "grilled cheese is good for me do you need any help Andrew with the food? " James was overly happy Rila was smiling and having fun she'd only been smiling from here to there when she was with him but James could sense a feeling it wasn't because of him this time but she shook it off and went over to the corner of the room and saw his backpack as he searched for deck of cards he'd always had with him. He found them brought them over and chuckled " hey how about we play black jack ? Bet you 10 bucks I'll win !" Rila laughed softly "yeah right! Last time we played you lost all your money and had no money for lunch for school you. Dork! But sure I'll take your bet! If I loose I'll carry your books for the rest of the school year!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next