All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: High school (IC)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:30 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Siha waking up to the early morning hear her dad snore it was he day off so he had few drinks last night feeling sore she went and got showering helping the brusise feel better after the shower it was getting closer time to school she got dressed made coffee for herself and dad her dad started to stire she hurried to get out and eat something before he woke up.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: High school (IC)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:56 pm 

Blog: View Blog (13)

Andrew yawned and scratched his head as he picked up his bag and his camera. He already ate and dressed, ready for school but he was not a morning person. Looking at his camera, he pressed the power button to check if the battery was full, the memory empty for new pictures. A tired smiled grew across his face to find that his camera was all set.

This quarter's project was due soon, and Andrew wasn't satisfied with the pictures he's taken so far. He hoped to get some good pictures today. Placing the camera carefully in it's own bag he pulled the strap over his shoulder and headed for the door.

"I'm heading out!" Andrew cried out over his shoulder.

"Alright, love you sweetie, be safe." Came the reply from his mother.

"Yeah, love you." Andrew echoed back as he put his sneakers on and stepped out.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:25 am 

*Rila grabbing toast grabbing her bag she went over to her father and said "I'm going to school... " her father grunted and started to wake up " do.. What... Want me to... Fix breakfast.... " she sighed "no.. Thanks I'm going " leaving her dads room and going out the front door grabbing her bags

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:55 am 

Fighting to catch his breath, Andrew ran for the school bus. A glimmer of hope wove into his heart as he saw that Mr. Rafer, the bus driver, didn't make any attempt to start driving off.

Rushing into the bus Andrew missed the second step and he fell forward. His hand was quick to catch the cold metal to keep his face from eating it. Andrew stayed in his awkward position, frozen, as he considered if he was safe from hurting himself. Relaxing his muscles he casually pushed himself up and went up the stairs at a slower pace.

"Are you alright Andrew," Mr. Rafer asked, slightly concerned but used to this usual routine.

Andrew gives a slight nod and sheepish grin as he answered, "I'm a-okay Mr. Rafer."

Taking in a breath, he scanned the bus and quickly moved to the remaining seat of the bus, hearing the bus doors closing as Mr. Rafer started to drive. Turning to a girl he didn't recognize from any of his classes, Andrew just smiled and greeted, "Morning, mind if I sit here?"

Last edited by RainAzel on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:57 am 

Running to the bus that was down the street looking and seeing the doors closing and driving away she crises under her breath" ****! "
running as fast she could waving her arms franticly yelling "wait! Wait for me please! " almost wanting to just give up and just skip school she was trying to catch her breath.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:30 pm 

The answer of the girl sitting before him was lost as Andrew's attention was turned towards the back of the bus.

"Mr. Rafer. Mr. Rafer! Wait, another student is coming!" Andrew yelled towards the front of the bus, checking to see if the bus driver heard him. Mr. Rafer turned an annoyed look at Andrew but complied turning the bus towards the curve. Andrew couldn't hide his smile, having something on the bus driver did have its advantages.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:46 pm 

Rila tuning still breathing heavy seeing the buss stopping sighed heavily and climbed onto the bus feel embarrassed about casing down the bus almost not wanting to look up she lookex at the bus driver "thank you.. Sorry I'm late... " looking around for seat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:53 pm 

Mr. Rafer only huffed before he started the bus again.

Andrew only smiled and took the seat he was planning to take earlier. Leaning his head back, he patiently waited for the bus to make it to the school.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:55 pm 

Finding a seat in the back Rila quickly sat down and catching her breath finally looking out the window thinking about school

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:40 pm 

Click

"Damn it Andrew. Get that out of my face," Kelsie giggled as she shoved the camera into Andrew's face.

Andrew only chuckled as he kept the camera from actually hitting him. Checking to see if he got the shoot, he nodded and showed the results to Kelsie. "Just look, the lighting was nice."

Rolling her eyes, Kelsie just yawned and said, "The school bell didn't even ring yet. Give your camera a break will ya. Instead of focusing on taking pictures, you should focus on looking at yourself and cleaning up a bit." She poked at Andrew's stubble forcing him to turn his head away.

"But doesn't this make me look rugged?" Andrew tried to give Kelsie one of his modest puppy looks.

Unimpressed Kelsie grabbed Andrew's jacket and said, "Rugged men don't make those kinds of faces. And with this jacket, you look homeless."

Andrew frowned when his jacket was brought into the conversation. "Hey, you can make fun of my looks, handsome as they are. But don't make fun of The Jacket," He said with a dead serious tone. The Jacket is one of his treasured equipment, second to his camera. Dark green, made from decent durable fabric, and a simple hood, it hid most to all of the grass and oil stains, signs of his experience as a photographer. He loved the thing, it's what pulled him through all the dirt, grime, wind and rain whenever he went somewhere no one else cared to look. Three years and not a single tear on the thing. Well, he patched up the areas it did tear at, so it typically wasn't a tear.

Kelsie only shook her head as she walked on to class. Following after, Andrew put his camera away as his mind went over plans of where he'll go after school.

Last edited by RainAzel on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:50 pm 

Rila standing by her locker waiting for James to come walk her to class was staring off into nothing thinking about the fight last night with her dad rubbing her bruses gentle thinking what her father had said that night.

SMACK!

her dad landed a blow to her ribs with his belt he heaved a big sigh catching his breath.

Laying on the floor shaking like damm dog Rila tried not to cry shakily saying
"dad... I'm sorry I didn't... Mean to say that you need sit down.. "

"I SAID SHUT UP YOU WORTH PEICE OF TRASH YWOUR NOTHING TO ME! ,DONT NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHT TO DO! ....it was your fault your mom left... IDK why we had to have you... JUST GET THE HELL OUT! "

With that Rila slowly got up from the floor tears rolling down face and her lip cut was bleeding she felt dizzy but still got up and walked into her room grabbed her backpack for school and started for the door then her father sat down on the couch surrounded by beer cans and liquor he threw a beer can at her
" and stay out.. "
With that she left the house until he fell asleep she just sat at the playground near her house and txt james about what happen.

As she remember what her dad said James came up behind Rila and hugged her and the school bell rang he whispered in Herr ear " well talk after class OK? "

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:19 pm 

"Smile and. . . " The camera clicked and Andrew looked at the screen to check it. Satisfied he showed the small group of three from the read-aloud club their picture. "Thanks guys, this will look great. I'll come by after school to take an whole group picture."

Andrew helped with the yearbook to earn more credits. Checking the other pictures he took over the past five minutes of their recess time, he walked back over to Kelsie and they made their way to the library to meet up with their group.

"Seems like you got a few good pictures," Kelsie expressed, looking over Andrew's shoulders.

"Yeah but the best one I have from today was the one I took of you this morning," Andrew replied deep in thought missing the slight blush that appeared on Kelsie's face. "Anyways, I'll probably head to the forest after I work with the read-aloud club, so don't wait up for me."

Kelsie only nodded as she looked ahead and waved at the two figures sitting on the bench in front of the library.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:20 pm 

As James and Rila sat in french class Rila was studying hard hoping she be able to extra credit her bring her grade up she was falling behind but in this class she was almost fluent in French. Writing down what the teacher was saying got interrupted by a pencil being thrown at her head she looked up and it was one the girls that hated her because her boyfriend came for her advise about French and was motioning to her arm and grinned.
Rila looked and there was bruse she quickly covered it and look back down to her papers. But her enemy wasn't done tormenting her she grabbed her book and threw it at Rila face.
Bang

Silence, everyone stopped listening and looked back at Rila who was stunned, James stood up and shouted "JAMIE THST WAS NOT COOL!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU THROW THAT AT HER!! "
The teacher sighed and stopped her lesson and came back to Rila "are you alright? Did she throw that book at you? " Rila lookex at teachers eyes then to Jamie's and Jamie's eyes glared at her daring her to say something. Rila shook her head.
"Rila! She did throw it teacher! -"
" sit down James Now! Everyone back to there studies Now!"
James glared at Jamie and the teacher but slowly sat down.
Feeling angry and hurt Rila stood up and ran put of the class room. James got up again and the teacher shouted "James you stay put if she wants to miss class thats her choice ! If you fallow her you get suspended!"
James glared at teacher but slowly sat down feel helpless.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:44 pm 

Andrew was sent out to make copies for the teacher. Studying the math equations he was in deep thought already solving a few in his mind.

It was around the corner that a girl collided with him. Andrew grunted as she slammed into him but he used his right hand to hold on tight to the copies, and his other hand to hold onto the girl as they fell to the ground.

Him serving as a cushion, the air was knocked out of him, and the papers slipped out of his hand. He did his best to try and find the words to ask if the girl was alright, but his brain and is lungs constantly asked for air.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:52 am 

Rila running didn't see the boy turning the corner bam
Falling back hiring the ground and her head she hurt worse and late there for second then got up and looked at the guy she hit and said slowly
"am... Am sorry! "
Getting up and running from him and goinging towards the school doors

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:01 am 

Finally catching his breath, Andrew stayed on the ground for a couple more seconds. Finding that he's been lying in the middle of the hallway long enough he got up slowly groaning a bit but the pain was temporary, he was sure. "It's alright, I'm fine, thanks for asking. How are you? Gone," Andrew spoke to himself as he looked around the hallway for the girl. Something must have happened for a student to act that way. "Honestly, I hope you are alright." Gathering up the copies, he stood up and brushed himself before heading back to class.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:56 am 

Rila felt bad for leaving the guy siting there and not bothering to help him up but she was upset too much has happened that night and day she couldn't Handel it.
She kept running till her legs wanted to give out by the time she stopped she was near the end of town. Looking around noticing an abandon building he walked in and sat down and just collapsed in ball tears flowing down her face. She felt her phone buzz and got up and looked at it the screen bright light hit her and blinders her for sec and saw it wash James wondering where she was.
She replied downtown in a building but wanted to be alone
But she knew that wasnt gonna happen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:35 pm 

Throughout the day Andrew was curious and worried about the girl he bumped into. He wasn't sure, and for all he knew he could be over reacting, but maybe he heard some distress in her voice, if not a sob as she left him lying there. Shaking his head he knew that he couldn't do anything about it, he didn't know her name and much less what she looked like. When the bell sounded for the end of the school day, he picked up his stuff and headed to his appointment of taking pictures of the read-aloud club.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:33 pm 

As Rila sat in the abandon building she heard footsteps coming towards her she looked over it was James.

"come here"
Getting up and running towards James arms.
Hold her tight almost wanting to take her pain away and sadness.
"it's OK I'm here" she started to sob in his arms

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:44 pm 

"Thank you Andrew, we can't wait to see how they come out in the yearbook," the president of the club said shaking Andrew's hand.

Giving a nervous chuckle, Andrew nodded and left the club quickly. He desperately wanted to get some picture outside, seeing how it was a beautiful day and all. As if on cue, his phone vibrated, it was a text from Kelsie.

"The guys are playing dodgeball today at the courts. Gonna come by?"

Andrew had to think about that, he found an abandoned building at the edge of town. Shrugging, he'll just drop by there tomorrow. His teacher has been wanting more pictures based on movement. Taking pictures of his friends playing around would do the trick, and when he gets the pictures he needs, he'll join in a game or two. Picking up his pace he text back to Kelsie.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next