All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 417 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Wolf
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:46 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

"The girls giggled and said in unison "Yes."

The all thew snowballs at each other and at Horen. They were all covered with snow and laughing.

Kate dusted snow off her cloak. "This is how we have fun.We also make snowpeople. How tired are you?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:32 am 

Back from hiatus!

Blog: View Blog (0)

Horen lightly panted and dusted the snow from his clothes. He thought to lie and say he wasn't tired. But he feared what she would do if he did. So he told her the truth.

"I am very tired Milady...... I thought I could go on for a bit longer..... But the cold makes me tired faster." He looked down as he spoke about his weakness.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:19 am 

Kate Touched Horen's arm, "Thank you faall or a fun snowball fight. We have to go. I was fun seeing you. Happy Winterfest. Bye. Horen say Bye."

The girls all waved bye, "Happy Winterfest Horen. Was nice to meet you." The walked back toward the lake chattering.

Kate held Horen's hand, "You did well. Did you have fun? You can sleep on the way and take a nap when we get home."

Kate waited for Horen to get in the sleigh and seated. The mage covered Horen and herself with the quilt and she gave the rains a snap and at a trot they headed home. Once the were home, Kate led Horen into the kitchen for hot coco and warm gingerbread coolies that Ann just removed from the oven.

Ann set the mugs and plates with cookies on the table. "Did ya have a good time? Were there many people skating?"

Kate let Horen answer she had bit the leg off a cookie.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:30 am 

Back from hiatus!

Horen said bye to the girls and climbed into the sleigh. He was tired and stayed quiet until they got home. They sat in the kitchen to get warm and he sipped the hot chocolate.

"There were a few there. These are good . Thank you Ann." He hit into a second cookie. He dippped it into his mug first to soften it. They tasted great with the chocolate.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:07 am 

"Ann hes not used to talking and is very tired. He did have his first snowball fight." Kate dipped her cookie in the sweet cocoa.

Ann sat across from him. "Is a good tired. I am happy for you dear."

As soon as they finished Kate held his waist as they went to Kate's room. He was mostly healed although very sore. Kate helped him dress into sleep clothes and she sat next him. "I will be near should you need me."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:47 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Horen laid down and sighed. His muscles were sore but he didn't mind. It was a sign that he was healing and that they were working fine. He nodded at Kate as he relaxed. He was ready for sleep. He only hoped the nightmarew would leave him be.....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:50 pm 

Kate layed beside Horen. She softly stroked his white fur-hair. The mage covered him with sheet, blaket and quilt. She held him to her. Kate watched him sleep and had fallen asleep herself. Kate woke up when he began flailing at an unknown enemy. The mage placed her hand on his forehead he was dreaming. Kate saw his dream. He was fighting three orcs and an arrow shot Horen from one of the tunnel entrances. Horren was removed from the arena. He was chained to the ceiling upside down. Malora dressed in tight leathers told the last orc that remained to beat him senseless and she tired of his screams. He was tortured merciless and his battered body removed from the cell in the bowels of the arena into a caged on a wagon. He was then taken aboard a ship's cargo deck and thrown into a cage. Sailors threw rotten food at him and banged on the iron bars of his cage. He was teased and taunted by more sailors. Then Horen was wrapped on burlap and tied with barbwire. All Horen saw was darkness in the bag. Kate changes the dream to a sunny, Summer, meadow. There are mythological creatures frolicking around him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:23 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Horen struggled in his nightmare once more. He couldnt focus on it this time. His mind was muddled and too exhausted. He tried to fight it, to make it go away. Then it changed on him. The whole scene changed to a meadow in sunlight..... He was so startled he sat up quickly. He was breathing hard and tried to calm himself. His fur was slick with sweat and he shivered as he was chilled by the cold air. He was confused on where he was for a while. He sat quietly staring at an ornate picture of horses on the opposite wall.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:22 am 

Kate was next to him. She saw him wake up startled. The mage slowly held him to her. She stroked his hair-fur and lightly rubbed his left arm.
"You are alright. Deep, slow breaths. Horen I got you. Please let me hold you. Lean on me."
The mage reached for a wash cloth in a basin that was next to her nightstand and squeezed the water out. She slowly cleaned Horen's face. She grabbed a glass of water that was beside the basin and heldd it to his lips. "I have the glass. Little sips. There you go. Better?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:27 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Horen sipped from the glass and sighed. He wasn't used to being cared for. But it was very comforting having someone with him. He slowly relaxed and she put the glass down.

"T-thank you milady..... I feel much better now...." His voice was still scratchy from sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:12 pm 

Kate held Horen and raked her fingers pushing back the damp hair-fur away from his face. "Please take your wolf form. I want to pet you. In this form I would hurt you too much. Your almost healed to where you can begin training. You will heal faster in your wolf form."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:23 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Horen knew she was right. But it had been many months since he had been allowed to shift to his full wolf. He left the bed and let his body relax. It would be a difficult shift this time. He was exauggsted and still healing. He took a breath and reached for the magic that caused the shift. He went to his knees and grimaced as he fell on his hands.

His bones cracked and began to reform. His fur became the thicker winter coat his wolf should have. His body slowly reformed until he lay on the floor panting. He couldn't move. The effort had sapped all his strength. His wolf was larger than most. He was more than twice the size of natural wolves. If he was standing his head would he almost level with a mans. His fur was the same white. His brown pattern was more defined. And his silver scars were more noticeable. He Kay there too tired to move. He spoke to her through telepathy.

-I am too tired to move Milady....-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:21 pm 

"Your lovely Horen. Please lay on my pillows . Kate placed five pillows on the floor. She picked up the basin sitting on her nightstand; scurried with the large bowl to the bathroom and emptied the basin. Kate cleaned the large basin and filled it with fresh water. She draped a towel over her shoulder and carefully walked beside Horen in his wolf form. The mage slowly set the bowl on the wood floor and placed the towel in front of Horen and reset the basin infront of Horan "Here you are, fresh water in a wolf size bowl. "The mage set the basin in front of him on a towel she pulled from the shelf closet "You need a good rest. Do you want anything?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:14 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Horen took a few sips of water. It was cool an refreshed him. He thought about it then spoke....

"I am fine for now Milady. More rest will do me some good..... But.... I will need to hunt soon...... I need meat...." He lay on the pillows and sighed. He was truly exhausted, it had taken the last of his energy to shift.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:53 am 

Kate slowly placed her left hand over his head and on to his head not touching any skin. She wiggled his fur between her fingers. "You will not have to hunt. Ann will bring you cooked meat and vegetables until your healed. Sleep you earned it."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:28 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Horen hadn't been petted in his wolf form before. He flinched when she touched him. His few times of being allowed into his wolf form, he'd been forced to fight. Or he'd been beaten..... He lay his head down and sighed. He had so much to get over...... He closed his eyes and hoped sleep would come to him..... The dreams and nightmares were taking their toll on him. He needed real rest.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:01 pm 

Kate felt in pull back from her. "It is alright. You know I will not harm you. "Have you ever been petted, Horen? It feel nice. I see you have been so mistreated. It is time you were loved. Not that I mean to mate you. I cannot until married."

The mage slowly smoothed his fur on his neck and under his chin. "You will be wonderful to travel with. I can tell your an excellent equipment for hunting. Powerful jaws and teeth, paws for traveling great distances. I will get you strong again. There are acres of woods filled with prey to hunt. Dream of being free and catching prey; living in your own den."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:21 am 

Back from hiatus!

Horen shook and pulled away at her words. He knew shed not meant to hurt him. But her comment hit him deeper than she expected.

"I will not take a mate......" He shivered. "I dont., I haven't been....." He sighed frustrated. He didn't want to talk about it.

"A den of my own..... That sounds like a good dream" he lay his head down and curled up. He wanted to sleep and to get some rest. But mostly he wanted to stop the bad memories.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:40 pm 

Kate traced his muzzle and brow with he left hand. With her right, She massaged his left paw. "Dream of hunting in a forest and being free."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:12 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Horen twitched lightly as he began to sleep. At first it was a dreamless sleep. But soon he was running through trees. He was following a scent of deer. He wasnt far from his prey as he ran fast, staying down wind. He found the large buck after a few minutes and slowed to a walk. It was best not to scare his prey. He worked his way closer and coiled to strike, waiting for the right moment. As it tuned away he leaped. His teeth sank into its neck and he squeezed his jaws, crushing the beasts windpipe. It struggled feebly before going down hard. Horen held on a few moments more before releasing his kill. He was satisfied. Hed killed a large buck on his own. But he was sad too. He had no one to share it with. he whined and moved on, not wanting the kill. He ran through the trees. Just running to feel the wind in his fur.... He tripped and fell down a small ravine. He yelped and woke up then. He looked around and noticed the room was empty. He stood and stretched before getting some water.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 417 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next