All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 417 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Wolf
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:23 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Kate glaned aver Horen in battle armor, "You look intimidating my love. It has been a few weeks since you fought. Are you ready for this?"

Kate's heart beat faster and she felt mixed emotions about him fighting. She felt guilt she broke her promise and at the same time was happy she healed him. Horen was the same Wolf that was sent to her.

"I feel like I am sending you into battle and know you need help Brevine. I am also upset; I made a promise you would not have to fight in the pits. Horen, I never break my promises."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:57 am 

Back from hiatus!

Blog: View Blog (0)

Horen smiled and took her hand.

"Love, I made this choice. You didnt force me to. You havent broken your promise...... I would fight for you, even risk my life for you and youd never have to ask. I do this for you and for Brevine."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:22 am 

Kate reached up, stood on the tippy toes, and hugged his cold metal armor. "Dang your taller in all that metal. I want you safe and survive this. I will be at the safe house with Brevine by the time the fight are over. Do not worry about me. I feel Feras will be as good a protector as you are."

Kate has gathered a few scrolls and hand fulls of gems. She let Horen enchant his armor and sword on the way. Peel ran the horses to the mage castle and pulled up front. He hopped down from his driver's seat and held open the carriage door for eveyone. Allen led the group to the portal room. The portal's magic center looked like a mirroe with no reflection. Kate entered first and Lyons went last. The arrived outside a secluded log home with a large garden and empty corral.
Kate waited until all joined her before entering the house.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:35 am 

Back from hiatus!

Horen used a few gems and scrolls to enchant his armor and weapons on the way to the castle. After katie entered the portal he quickly followed her. He had a hand on the hilt of his sword. It never paid to forget caution. He entered the safe house first then called in his brother before the others entered.

"I think Feras and I should get some rest before we leave. A few hours and then we can leave and still get there on time." He knew his brother was tired.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:46 am 

Kate could see Feras was exhausted. "You two get some sleep. I will wake you in time to get ready."
Lyons changed into his disguise and Kate changed to just her mage robes. She never felt tropical heat before. The mage was rather excited, this was her fist time out of the kingdom of Atreia. Kate was curious by Nora's outfit. "What does a mistress wear?"

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:46 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Nora smiled.

"I have always worn my armor and weapons. It make slaves fear me. And it surprises other masters and mistresses. I show them that I can fight and my slaves will fight. Perfect for our situation I think."

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:59 pm 

"In deed. How can you stomach the fights? I hear their brutal and to the death. I have caught glimpses of Horen's nightmares. I have seen what he sees and change the dream. It kills him to fight. He has kelp his heart guarded and over the last few weeks I have begun to tear down the stone wall he has had to build. He has a purpose not just staying alive. Nora he sees Draco, will he be able to fight? I know it's Draco's heart he wants torn out. He cannot take the Sorcerer Lord himself."

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:01 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Nora sighed and rubbed her muzzle.

"I think Horen would fight Draco if he had the chance..... Youre right about wanting to tear his heart out. But he wont jepordize the plan. he will only fight as long as he has to for you and Feras to free Brevine. Then he will withdraw from the fight. Its much like a tournament, he will face continuous opponents until he is dead or I call the fight..... Use a messenger stone to let me know when to call the fight Katie. Likewise I will let you know how Horen is faring in the fighting."

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:30 pm 

Kate made her way into the parlor. "I think a messenger will work. I also have a seeing stone. You will be able to watch me."

Kate removed a quarts stone on a chain then placed it around Nora's neck. It hung down her stomach on a silver chain. "I will also carry a message stone as back up. I have placed a case load of potions in your bag of holding. I will place potions, bandages, and healing herbs for Brevine in my bag of holding. Is there anything I need to take for Brevine or the rescue party?"

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:30 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Nora thought for a moment.

"If she is as bad as we think..... Then you might want to take a Dreamless potion. Put her in a dreamless sleep to let her rest and to where moving her wont hurt her as much. But she would need to change into a smaller form first."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:57 pm 

"Would be hard to carry a full grown dragon. I had to make Horen's body think he was not in so much pain to take him on a ship. I felt bad for him to get off one ship and carry him onto another to get him to Wildwood. He took it all well and rested."

Kate heard horses and looked outside. The place was covered in rider dressed in mage robes. "The mages are here. Soon it will be showtime."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 2:46 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Nora looked outside.

"They got here faster than I thought. Horen and Feras will need to rest in the wagon on the way there. Horen definitely needs to be rested before the fights."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 5:21 pm 

"Give Horen and Feras time to rest. Allen may need to over things once more. The poor men need one more day. Horen cannot take one more day of pain. His dragonheart's pain 's killing him inside. We need to leave in one more hour. The mages need to be in place before we are. I hope all goes smoothly. I need to get ready. I wish you luck on your end."

Kate hugged Nora then crept upstairs. She heart Jonathan stirring and opened the door to her brother's room.
"Johh, you ready? You finally get to see a pit fight. Keep ginger handy, I have not met a knight with a weaker stomach."
Kate handed him a handfull of potions. I will see you after all this is over."

Jonathan was adding lhe final touches to his sword. "Yes, Katie you will. Who told you I had a weak tummy. I do not."

Jonathan cut his finger and began to feel woosey. He held it up to Kate.
"Gads Johh it just a small cut."

Kate instantly healed it with the touch of her hand. "All better."

Jonathan examined his finger. "Thanks."

Kate kissed his finger. "Your welcome this time. If I did know better, I would guess you did that on purpose."

A loud knock was heard throughout the house. Allen opened the door and stand before him was an elf. "I am here by summons of... Grandmaster ? We are here to help rescue a dragon. I am master mage Tarren. These are other guild master mages from the kingdom of Atria."

Allen smiles and pats then on the back, "Come in. Come in. Good to see you."
The Grandmaster led them into the dining room. "Have a seat fellow mages. I called you all to help rescue a dragon and if possible capture Lord Draco. His had violated laws 45. Practicing magic with a license and broke law 28. No mage can practice divination without a permit. He broke rule 40 no more than 10 pets and violated rule 4. No harboring a dragon without the dragon's consent."

Tarren spoke up."These are serious offenses and he will be captured and taken before the mage counsel."

Allen stood, "One minor problem. Horen wants his revenge and being cruelly treated by Lord Draco. It will take all of us to subdue him."

The mages agreed and went over their task.

Kate heard the grandfather clock strike 10:00. She rapped on Horen's door. "May I come in love?"

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 1:28 am 

Back from hiatus!

Horen had stirred as he heard the mages enter the house. He stood by the window in his new armor. He stared at the forest and was lost in his thoughts when he heard Katies voice. He was to enraptured by his profile on the glass. Before him his reflection glowed blue. It slowly got brighter and then it reached for him. He reached for it out of reflex, not thinking about it. He yelled when electricity coursed through him. He crumpled to his knees with a thud as every nerve in his body was lit on fire.

A deep and ancient voice filled the room as blue aura flooded the room and blocked the door and windows.

"Horen, Warwolf of the Artic realms... Dragon mate Of Brevine Bluewing..... The Dragon Ancestors decreed Millenniums ago that worthy dragon mates receive a gift..... Through your love and actions you have proved yourself worthy against a hateful enemy of our peoples. We bestow upon you the power of our ancient bloodline...... The gift of flight and dragon blood. May they serve you well Warwolf..... For the future is wrought with peril. And your people will need a leader......."

When the voice faded Horen was leaning over and gasping for air. He was completely oblivious to the two beautiful white and blue wings that twitched upon his back. The aura burst the window in a shattering of glass and then dissappeared as the wind rushed into the room, chilling Horen from the heat of the power that had just struck him.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 1:41 am 

Kate pushed on the door and it would not budge. She pushed it again and heard the shattering of glass. "Horen, Horen, are you alright!

The mage first thought was Draco found him. She shoved her body into the door and turned the door latch. The door swung open and Kate saw Horen on the floor gasping for breath. Kate's first reaction was to remove his armor. The armor was giving off a lovely glow and was almost hot to touch. "Gahh Horen, what happened?"

I was hardly a minute when the room was filled with mages.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 1:46 am 

Back from hiatus!

Horen was senseless for a minute. Running on instinct. It was strange. As if new instincts had popped into his mind. His new wings unfurled and wrapped around his body protectively.He sat there still disoriented as his body slowly came back under his control.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 2:22 am 

The mages removed the heavy armor and Kate held Horen. She was amazed he had lovely wings. Kate traced his wings as he spread them.
"Take your time recovering. Deep breath, slowly exhale. Again and one more time. What a wonderful gift, the ability to fly."

Kate looked at a female elf mastermage, "Please will you bring him a pitcher of water?"

The elf left the room as the mages left the room. In moments the elf brought waster and a glass.

Kate held the glass to Horen's lips. "Here you go love."

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 2:37 am 

Back from hiatus!

Horen shuddered as hads held him down and removed his armor. After a while he began to calm and cool down. His senses were still overwhelmed. But katies voice brought him back a little. Enough to calm him. He felt strange movement from his back. Like a ghost of something he should know about..... But he couldnt focus. He drank water when a glass was put to his lips.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:05 am 

"Your a little disoriented. Do not worry about a thing. Your recovering from a very powerful shock of magic. We will have to make adjustments for you wings. Once you've recovered you can try to fly. The ability to fly Horen is a good thing. Wings must be taken care of."

Kate helped him to a large cushioned chair. Kate walked to a basin, picked up a wash cloth, dipped it into a basin a basin, and wiped his face.

"Now the color has come back to your lips and cheeks."

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:19 am 

Back from hiatus!

Horen could finally focus. But he was confused. Did she say wings? Fly? He could no more fly than a snake...

"Wings? Fly?" His voice held his confusion. He shook his head and put a hand against it as he was slightly dizzy. He flinched when a wing came into view as they wrapped around him. He was stunned and watched as they flexed and then relaxed, leaving him in a cocoon of soft leathery white and blue colored wings.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 417 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 21  Next