All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:09 pm 

Absolutely done talking about his father, Silver leaned into Rich as the other hugged him, a soft smile gracing his lips. At the other's question, he gave a small nod.

"Much, actually," he said. "Though....I was wondering if it would be alright if I could use your shower... I just need to get out of these clothes and wash last night off of me."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:35 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Richard nodded he knew his friend needed to be clean,"Sure, I will get you clothes. They should fit until your clothes are clean. You will enjoy the shower. Just speak and the heads turn on. Adjust them as you wish."
What was entering his mind was nice it would be if Silver stayed and lived with him. Rich hated to be alone and Silver was eye candy.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:29 pm 

Smiling in thanks, Silver got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Closing the door behind him, he leaned against it for a moment and took a deep breath. Moving away from the door, he removed the rest of his clothes. However, staying hidden behind the door, he nudged the clothes out with his foot before quickly closing the door once more; he didn't want Rich walking in the bathroom just to retrieve his clothes so he could wash them.

After that, it took him a few minutes to actually figure out how to get the shower going. He thought that if anyone else could have witnessed his attempts, he would have looked like a fool. But, with the shower on, he stepped in and under the water, a sigh of relief leaving him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:25 pm 

Richard left Silver to shower although the thought of joining him did cross his mind. He was happy the kit did not reject him. After all they just met and he wanted to make Silver feel safe and content. He gathered their plates and put them in the dishwasher. The feel of Silver's ear tuffs and firm , soft body,and sweet purrs filled his thoughts. Silver felt so good as he held the adorable kit. He could only look forward to spoiling his new friend and hops that the friendship would grow. Richard was experienced with one love and the broke up over....He pushed the thought and all that mattered was building trust with Silver and so far he was enjoying the adorable kit.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:45 pm 

In the shower, Silver was careful to wash everything. He scrubbed his hair, was gentle with his ears, got every inch of fur on his tail. He even cleaned under his finger nails and scrubbed his face clean. He really didn't want to take long because, to him, he'd overstayed his welcome, but the warm water was nice and the soaps and shampoos smelled amazing. He could have stayed in there all day. But he didn't.

Once he had rinsed off, he turned the shower off and stepped out, grabbing a towel. Slowly, he started to dry off, stepping back into the shower only long enough to wring his tail out before he went back to drying himself off. But before he left the bathroom, he stood in front of the mirror, rubbing his hair with said towel. Even at home, every time he was changing in the bathroom or had just gotten clean...he would stop and stare at his side. The long scar there that traveled from hip to just under his shoulder blade was a horrible reminder of a time he hated to think about.

So before he could, Silver turned away, wrapped the towel securely around himself and peeked out the door. No sign of Rich, the door was closed, and a pair of fresh clothes were laid out on the bed.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:17 pm 

Richard hope Silver enjoyed the shower. The different settings would remove the stresses of the day. He figured Silver would easily find his way to the living room. There he pocked up a remote control on his glass top coffee table and began playing a 3d video game.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:13 pm 

Dressed in the clean clothes and his hair as dry as it was going to get, Silver hung the towel up in the bathroom before venturing out of the room. Walking down the hall, he looked around. It was a nice place, definitely nicer than his house. Compared to Rich's place, his house looked small.

He wandered through the kitchen, down another hall, and finally into the living room. He looked around for a moment before finding Rich looking comfortable on the couch.

"Thank you for the clothes," he said.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:13 pm 

Richard looked up and paused the game, "You cleaned up and look like a new kit. How do you feel?"

Rich thought he looked hot as his wet hair was combed out of his face. He looked hot as his shirt clung to Sliver's body and pants buldged from his tail. "I have a sewing machine, do not worry about the clothes. I can fix them."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:34 pm 

He smiled faintly. "I feel much better, thank you," he said.

He looked down at himself then.
"Don't worry about the clothes. I think once mine are dry...I should head home. I still have to go pick up my baby from my brother's and finish homework from the other day." He shrugged.

(Not an actual baby /D it's his pet he's talking about)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:50 pm 

"Oh, what is your pet?" Richard thought you can tell a lot about a person in how they treat their pets.

"I understand, you are welcome anytime. Would you like to have dinner Friday night, I can pick you up a 6?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:03 pm 

Figuring he would be there awhile, he sat down on the couch.

"He's a kinkajou," he said. "He's just a baby right now and the cutest thing; he was brought into the shelter I volunteer at and....I just had to bring him home."

(This is what he looks like: https://41.media.tumblr.com/988b5ab412a ... 1_1280.jpg)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:04 pm 

Richard was surprised he volunteered to take care of the animals. He looked at the picture of the little critter, "He's cute. What does he eat?"

The dryer went off and Silver's clothes were ready.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:38 pm 

He thought for a moment. "He eats a lot," he said. "Mostly fruits and honey and insects and sometimes I'll give him little feeder mice. But since he's still so small, it's easier for him to eat soft fruits."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:49 pm 

"He sounds like a good pet. I know you have homework and want your pet. I will being you your clothes."

Richard brought hos clothes in a neatly folded pile and handed them to Silver."I am in no rush for you to leave. I understand your needing to go. Before you leave may I have your number and address in my cell. I would like to see you again."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:53 pm 

Smiling in thanks, he took his clothes. Standing and about to go change, he froze when the other asked him for his number....and his address. At first he found it a little odd, but then again, not too many guys asked him for his number at all.

He opened and closed his mouth for a moment, unsure of what to say. Then he spoke.
"I guess it couldn't hurt..." In all honesty, he wanted to see Rich again, whether it be soon or not.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:45 pm 

Richard saw Silver hesitate; it would be an odd request; but the elder man hoped Silver wanted to see him again too. "Will you let me know if Friday at 6:00 we can have dinner. I would like to take you to dinner to 'Gent's Place.' I can pick you up."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:24 pm 

Silver thought for a long moment. Friday seemed like it would work, but he wouldn't know for sure until he talked to his boss.

"I think that would be okay," he said. He didn't have class and if he got off at five, that still gave him an hour to get ready. "I guess just give me a call on Friday and we'll try to work something out. But I'd like to see you again..."

((Did well for awhile. Sorry this took so long. Also, unrelated, but my itouch legit erased my shortcuts for the codes I use on this rp. Hella rude!!))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:40 pm 

(( I am sure that has to make ya mad. Do not worry I knew you can rp when you can.. no rush. Technology is good till it quits or gets accidentally erased.))

Richard was happy that Silver wanted to see him again. The exchanged numbers and addresses. It was convenient his phone had a GPS so did his car as backup. I will see Friday unless you have to work. You ever need to talk or get upset. I am willing to listen. I don't have a problem with you drinking, you don't have to drink alone."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:39 pm 

He smiled and nodded slowly. "I hope we get to see each other Friday," he said. "And thank you for last night and today."

Leaving it at that, Silver gave the other's forehead a brief kiss, and left, clothes in hand. He still had no idea what part of London he was in, but if he hadn't left then, then he feared he might stay. It wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.... No. Silver had other things he needed to take care of.

Once he figured out he wasn't too far from home, maybe half an hour on the tube at least, he headed for his brother's. Before going home, he had to pick up his little baby.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:06 pm 

Richard was ecstatic he had a new friend and the young man was receptive and cared about him. He looked forward to Friday and the scent of Silver's feline scent lingered on his mind. The way he purred and form felt in his arms. He want the relationship to grow. *One step at a time. Let the lad get accustom to you. He just warming up to realizing who he is.*

He made dinner reservations for two for 7:00. They would have time to be ready, chat, have a drink, and be good and hungry for dinner. If one was running late, traffic was bad, or anything came up they wild make on time.

He made a few calls, ran errands, it was after 7 when he called Silver's cell.

Cell rings a custom tune.... "Hello Matey, this is Rich, How did you make it home? Did you get your baby? How is he? I made dinner reservations for 7:00. I hope you like The Cork and Cleaver?"
Would like to do anything afterward?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next