All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:06 pm 

Silver had just been about to answer when the comment about letting him sleep made him think. While his head was hurting significantly less, he was a little tired. A little nap wouldn't kill him, in fact, it might do him some good.

"Sleeping does sound good right now," he said. "I'll try not to sleep too long." He really didn't want to overstay his welcome even if Rich said he could stay as long as he wanted. Setting the plate and his cup aside, Silver got comfortable on his side and didn't seem to care that the sheets were almost down and around his knees, the colorful leopard spots on his left thigh on full display.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:56 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Richard saw his leopard spots and lovely eyes. "You a handsome kit Silver. May I nap with you?"

Rich did not want Silver to be uncomfortable. The younger kit was irresistibly adorable. Richard was only a few years older he thought he was nice and misunderstood as Rich was. Silver had good ambitions and Richard would do anything to make the kit happy.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:11 pm 

Eyes opening, he blushed deeply at the other's words. Thank god he was facing the wall and Rich couldn't see him right then. His words hung in Silver's mind for a long moment. Willing the blush away, or at least hoping it was gone, he lifted his head to peek over his shoulder and look at the other.

"....I don't mind," he said. "Actually....the company would be nice." Even if he was just napping, it was nice to know someone was close just in case.

"But...just a warning...I tend to, um...cuddle...when I sleep with other people... I just don't want to freak you out or anything..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:52 pm 

Richard smiled and crawled into the king size bed. Rich held his arm out, "I held you last night. You reached for me before you slept. I know you don't feel good. I like the feel of you hair-fur and velvety soft fur-skin. You ears feel good against my chin."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:33 pm 

Blushing yet again and unable to hide it this time, Silver stared at the other and his outstretched arms for a long moment. Finally, he turned to his other side, careful to pull the covers over his legs as he did so. Slowly, he inched over until he was pressed against Rich's front, head tucked under the other's chin. Most people might find the feeling odd; not many people cuddle up with a stranger and find it natural. But for some reason Silver did. It felt...right to say the least; like that's where he was meant to be. Oh god. Was he still drunk?! He had to be to think that, right? Well...not really. Silver thought that a lot when it came to certain men, but he never dared voice his thoughts. But it was nice, comforting to be close to someone who....who made him feel safe...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:40 am 

Richard lowered his arms over Silver felined frame and rubbed his back, neck, massaged his hair-fur, and made little circles around his temples. He spoke is a hushed tone, "Comfortable Silver? You feel so warm and soft. Anything you want just ask. I want to take care of you."

He adored Silver and holding again felt wonderful. "You purred last night in your sleep. I like it. It sounds so good. I feel reassured your content."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:25 am 

Silver didn't mind the other's arms around him, but when Rich started to rub his back, even if only for a moment, he flinched. He tried to play it off as just shifting. It bothered him when people touched his back for deep seeded reasons, but he didn't want Rich to feel like he's done something wrong or that he didn't want him touching him. That was farthest from the truth.

Thankfully his face was hidden so the other couldn't see how deep the blush on his cheeks was. Of course he was comfortable and all he could do was nod at the question, but what made him blush was the comment about wanting to take care of him. When was the last time he'd heard that from someone other than family? It had been quite a long time.

Then to hear he'd been purring in his sleep? His cheeks hurt he was blushing so hard. Talk about embarrassing. But as much as he wished he could just stay awake and lay there, sleep took hold of him and pulled him under before he could stop it. Just moments later, he did in fact start to purr.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:31 pm 

Richard knew he had been held this way in a long time by his flench. If Silver was uncomfortable he did not protest. In minutes a strong purr came from his new friend and lulled the elder man to sheep. The both napped in silence.

It was mid-afternoon that Richard awoke to his stomach growling. Silver was till asleep and his gentle breathing was felt upon Richard's chest. He slowly nugged Silver not wanting to awaken his deep slumber. Quietly he moved his body off the bed and creaped to the door. Richard looked back to make sure silver was asleep. He opened the gust bedroom door and strolled to the kitchen. He made sliced roast sandwiches, opened a bag of fries, then cut up fresh fruit. He set the food on plates in tray and carried the tray to the bedroom and entered the room. Richard set the food on the opposite night stand and saw Silver ears twitch.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:41 pm 

He'd slept rather well considering how horrible he had still felt before their nap. Having not moved a single inch, not on his own anyway, Silver was comfortable. That was until Rich got out of bed. It took a moment, but once he registered the absence of the other, he was curled in the warm spot left behind, the blankets pulled up over him so only his ears were sticking out.

After that, he slowly started to wake up but refused to move. When the smell of food reached the bedroom and somehow penetrated his fortress of blankets, his ears perked....and his stomach growled. Was he really that hungry? Considering he hadn't eaten in a good twenty-four hours, not counting his one bite of toast and tea, it was no surprise that he was starving. Hearing Rich enter the room, his ears twitched again. Slowly, gripping the blankets, he pulled them down to show his eyes, the dual colors staring at him. Well, more the tray of food he just set down.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:47 pm 

Richard looked over and saw two lovely eyes that attracted him to Silver peered over the covers. "Hello sleepy, would you like a sandwich and fries?" Chips are served with fish, are are like French fries in the U.S.

"How's your head?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:53 pm 

Nodding slowly, she carefully sat up, the blankets pooling in his lap. "I'm starving," he said. Taking a pillow from behind him, he set it in his lap.

As for the question about his head...
"It feels better. Not completely, but tolerable. I think in a few more hours and maybe another nap, it'll be gone. My headache I mean."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:55 pm 

Richard handed Silver a plate and sat next to him. "This is good day for sleeping. It foggy and rainy. I'm glad you can rest. After you eat and rest, I agree you will feel better. I did not wash your clothes because I did not want to wake you. I will after a bit. Do you want anything to drink? I have mineral water, orange juice, fizzy drink?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:29 pm 

Taking the plate, Silver set it down with a pout. He looked to the window then, the pout only growing. How had he not realized it had been raining?! "It's days like this that I love to be out and about. No umbrella, no rain coat. Or sitting on the deck with a cup of tea when it's sprinkling. Hopefully it's still raining tomorrow."

Letting out a soft sigh, he turned to his food, picking the sandwich up. Just as he was about to take a bite, he paused to look at the other. "I'm more interested in food than liquids, but thank you. And you don't have to worry about my clothes," he said. ".....unless I threw up on myself." The look that worked its way onto his face was one of horror that might have been a possibility. Last thing he wanted was to have thrown up on himself.....in front of this gorgeous man.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:09 pm 

Richard shook his head, "No. You did not get any on you clothes. Look I know you feel bad about last night. I would have not met the most adorable Kit. I know how you feel. I felt the same way a few years ago. I felt utterly abandoned. I had some friends but they did not relate. I am not possessive or anything. I have influence and can protect you."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:59 pm 

Blinking, Silver set the food down and looked at the other questioningly. Wait...what did he mean by protecting him? That confused him more than anything else had since he'd woken up the first time.

"....what....sob story did I tell you last night....exactly?" he asked. Had he made it sound like he wasn't safe or... Maybe he was just so hungry and out of it that he wasn't interpreting that the right way. That had to be it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:04 am 

"You said little, the fact you drunk to a stupor and were very glummy. I have seen this before, problems your not accepted. I know, I lived it. You can't hide the feeling of being misunderstood and rejected. This is not the same as a break-up with a lover. That hurts too. I can tell you need a friend last night. Protection as in providing you a place to be who and what you are without judgement. I did not ask why, I didn't have to."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:47 pm 

He stared at the other with a mix of horror and shock. The shock was because this man, a stranger he'd only met the night before, was willing to protect him in a way that he didn't have to hide who he was. Not that he did (for the most part), but that was another story. This man knew how he was feeling, what he was going through, all of that, and it just....surprised him really. He'd never really had anyone who told him they knew what he was going through with being rejected. Silver didn't even need to ask to know that Rich knew why he wasn't accepted; at least by his family that was, more specifically his father.

The horror was because a realization crossed Silver's mind. Had he been so drunk that he made it sound like the whole world was rejecting him rather than just a few people? It was incredibly sweet of Rich to say what he had, but it wasn't like he was hiding from the world.

With a soft sigh, he looked away, his voice barely above a whisper as he spoke.

"Everyone I know knows who I am and what I...prefer. They all know I'm gay and they all accept me for that. Most of them anyway," he said. "Honestly...it'd be so much easier to hide that from everyone so I didn't have to deal with...everything else. Even though my family knows...I still have to hide it from my father. He's the only one who doesn't 'approve of my lifestyle' and he hates me for it. His entire side of the family still doesn't know because he refuses to tell them or let me for that matter. Hiding from one person when everyone else knows the truth...it's hard. But I've managed to make it the last six years knowing he openly despises me."

Forcing a smile, he looked at the other.

"Thank you though."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:09 pm 

Richard rubbed the velvety soft fur skin on Sliver's left arm and placed his right hand over it. "We've all gone through it. The more you try to hide it. The worse it gets. Gayness has been around forever. Back a few 200 years there was no name for it. It was perfectly acceptable for a man to share a bed with another. Travelers paid by the bed. In 'Treasure Island', Robert Lewis Stevenson devoted at least on chapture how two male characters meet and share a night in an inn. In Roman times common practice for same sex coupling. Only in today's world is there a name for homosexuality. At one time gay males were revered and treated like gods, worshiped even. For the 20th Century, movies and TV have shaped what gender roles look like. Society is always changing."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:02 pm 

(He just has skin. The only fur he has is on his ears and tail /D)

The forced smile became genuine and soft then. Rich just had a way of explaining things that made it all seem...better. If only his father could see things that way. But that would be a cold day in hell. Silver wasn't ashamed of who he was, not one bit. Well, that was a lie. Whenever he was around his family, his father had a way of just looking at him that made him feel ashamed of himself. He knew it was silly, but...

He was done talking about things that made him upset, sick of talking about his father. So instead, he simply leaned over and placed a small kiss on Rich's cheek, his lips lingering for a moment before he pulled away, a soft blush tinting his cheeks.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:47 pm 

Richard was delighted to be kissed he felt his heat warmed by the kit. He loved having Silver in his arms and was filled with adoring respect for the kit. Rich removed their empty plates and gave Silver a tight hug and held him. "Father's find it harder to accept and when your ready you will have the courage to tell him." The elder man looked upon Silvers handsome face and eyes that captivated him. He kissed Silver's forehead and placed his hand over Silver's. "Feeling better?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next