All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Helping Her Majesty
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:47 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

She stands next to Yosef and silently watches this conversation in front of her. She stands with her staff in her left hand, wind slightly blows her blonde hair. She doesn't listen any longer when she realizes that she still didn't have her shoes on and the ground under her was frozen.

Kyra looked up and noticed the man known as Brutus was checking her out and she blushes, she nods lightly and smiles looking down at the frozen ground beneath her.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:52 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

“Oh, what’s this? You aren’t going to talk,” Brutus laughed, draping an arm around Kyra’s shoulders. “Aren’t you rude? You could at least tell me your name, lass.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:54 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

When Brutus puts his arm around her, he feels a chill from her body. She stutters lightly and blushes even more. "I'm Kyra... Um.. Princess Kyra of Ghal..." She looked over at Yosef for help then back to Orden. She has never been flirted with before and doesn't know how to react or respond. She liked the attention for the first time but really all she wanted to do was sleep from her long night of not getting any.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:10 pm 

Administrator

“Princess?” Brutus repeated, looking to Orden, who nodded to confirm.

Brutus seemed shocked by what he just heard. Yosef had expected it, and honestly was almost amused. At least it was taken well, he thought. Then again he was sure that Orden would not have called in people who were not capable of handing big news. Good old, reliable Orden as always…

Jax looked at Orden, “So, she’s the missing heir? I had heard stories about this. Some say she’s dead, and others simply state she ran away because she couldn’t handle the responsibility. Or something.” He looked at Kyra sympathetically.

“I’m glad that you all are here,” Yosef said. “I have my own reasons for having Orden call upon you, but one of the tasks is getting Kyra back on her throne.”

“You three are the best I know for the job, and I did promise Yosef the best,” Orden chuckled, and then looked to Kyra. “We should discuss this during breakfast,” he said, then looked to the others of their newly formed group. “Hurry, or it’ll get cold.”

As he followed Orden and the others, Yosef looked back at Kyra, “I’m sure you have figured some kind of plan out? I was out here, last night. I saw you, I’m just curious.”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:17 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

She smiles lightly and blushes. "Ya that's me." She looks back down to the ground and frowns.

As she walks back to Orden's hut, she catches up with Yosef and walks next to him. "I haven't really been thinking about a plan, I was actually thinking about backing down from my mission to be honest. I'm terrified at what I'll become if I get my Kingdom back, and I don't want to rule alone. Nobody wants to marry a big eared, freezing-whatever-she-touches-freak." She frowns and stares down at the ground as she walks next to Yosef.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:31 pm 

Administrator

Yosef frowned, listening to her reasoning, “Backing down? You were so full of energy at the thought the other day.” It was hard to say if there was disappointment or understanding in his tone. One thing was for certain, however, and that was that he was going with or without her. He had his mission damn it. He was not going to back out of it.

“The way you think, it’s silly,” he continued. “I fail to see any truth in your reasoning, or perhaps you have simply been in that forest for too long.” Perhaps she had, which would make sense. It was dangerous to be stuck in one’s head for so long, without anything else. “I don’t know what kind of people are in the Kingdom of Ghal, but as you can see the people around here are use to it.” He nodded to the others, noticing Orden was waiting for him impatiently.

The fox just looked at him with a gaze that said he’d be there, and turned his attention back to Kyra.

“I’m a fox, and Orden is a wolf. His human friends just now, didn’t mind us at all,” Yosef gave a shrug and then finally picked up the pace a little. “I really hope you take back what’s yours. I’m heading in that direction, and so are Orden and the others. You won’t be at it alone, and we do need a guide, someone who knows the area. This is your chance.” That was all he said before making his way to the hut.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:37 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Tears rolled down her cheek. She decides to do something she never would've had the courage to do a few weeks ago before she met Yosef. At that moment Kyra swallowed her cowardice, through down her staff, ran to Yosef, spun him around and....

Layed a soft kiss on his lips while she stood on her tip toes because of her height.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:47 pm 

Administrator

Yosef was taken by surprise. He was expecting a lot of things, but he had to admit a kiss was not one of them. “You really have been in that forest alone for too long, haven’t you?” He inquired as he removed Kyra from his person. “I’m flattered. You didn’t have to kiss me, but I’ll accept that as you are willing nonetheless.” With that, he opened the door to the hut and stepped inside.

When they finally got to the hut, Orden and the others had begun strategizing already. “Took you two long enough!” The wolf said with a hardy laugh, “Food’s gettin’ cold, you know. Hurry up and eat up before someone else eats it for you!”

Yosef took a seat near Orden and Jax, “Well, excuse me. I had to boost the morale of our princess.” He said, ignoring Orden’s snort. Orden and Jax were the main two he was going to be speaking to. He let out a soft breath and started looking over the map, eyes scanning for important places. The kingdom looked huge, but it was nothing compared to his homeland. This should be easy, he thought to himself.

“Does our princess know where we should begin in taking her throne back?” Jax asked Kyra while Orden and Yosef looked over the map. It was clear Brutus and Gilligan were just here for extra muscle…

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:53 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Through the conversation she sat in a chair quietly, she hadn't touched her food a bit and was completely zoned out. She didn't listen to anybody, she didn't respond to anybody. All she could do was sit in despair at being turned down.

The first man that she had feelings for and she blew her chance, she said nothing and exited the hut.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:09 pm 

Administrator

“What? Where are you going?” Jax called after Kyra, sounding rather irritated.

When Kyra left the hut, all Yosef could do was shake his head. He didn’t have time for this. Even after that pep talk, she still ran off… Maybe she wanted some more time to think? Like he told her, he had his goal. He was going to find his sister… Batya… he knew she was alive.

He was not going to rest until he found her and tore Trent a part limb from limb, like he had those who kidnapped and sold her to him.

“Are we going to count her out?” Orden asked.

Yosef shrugged, “I don’t know. She’ll do what she wants, I suppose. I’m not going to chase her or strap her down and force her to do something she doesn’t want to.” He did have hope, he did. But if she wasn’t going to then he really wasn’t going to force her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:13 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

She walks out into the forest and stays there throughout the night and continues to stay there for the morning. She sits on a lake and for obvious reasons, she had accidentally froze it over.

Kyra sat silently and lonely on the lake for a while, just with her and her thoughts, she knew she needed to get her Kingdom back. But she was embarrassed and for once in her life actually brokenhearted.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:41 pm 

Administrator

Yosef did not sleep much that night. The day was mostly spent preparing, and nothing else. They had come up with several ways to snuff Trent out of his hole. He had gone into town for a few things, that would prepare them for such a task, but even the walk hadn’t helped. He was still up most of the night.

Come morning, he was tired. But he still met up with Orden and his group at the time they discussed, ready to set off. He noticed that Kyra was still nowhere to be seen.

“Oi, Yosef? Should we leave without her?” Orden asked. The others in the group seemed be sharing the same sentiments.

Yosef just shook his head, “I’ll give her one last chance.” Maybe he was being too nice? It was natural that if someone wanted something, they would work to get it. Perhaps he saw something in her, some kind of potential. Or was he just being selfish and wanted to use her ice powers?

Either way, this was her last chance.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:46 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

A few hours later she comes back to the hut on the back of Haro. She doesn't stop to talk to them and doesn't even look at Yosef, she continued down the path on Haro and hoping they followed her to her Kingdom.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:25 pm 

Administrator

Yosef and the others had already been on the road when Kyra and Haro finally showed up. It was good to see her but he did not like how she was carrying herself. Still, at least she showed up. This was the first step to her gaining her kingdom back. Now, the question was whether they could all work together.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:41 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

She sat on Haro, looking less cheery as she usually does. Instead of her usual smiling self, she is sad and depressed. She doesn't sit straight like she does when riding Haro, instead her shoulders are slumped over and her eyes don't meet anybody's. She doesn't speak for the whole ride.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:12 pm 

Administrator

They reached the Kingdom of Ghal just before morning broke the next day. The only stop that was made was to eat and rest a little. Yosef knew he was pushing the group but that’s what happens whenever he gets determined. The sooner he found his sister, dead or alive, the better. He didn’t want to spend more time here than needed.

His first impression of Ghal was that it did have an unfriendly atmosphere. The people in the village they passed through didn’t seem very welcoming. Maybe they recognized Kyra? If so, then they would need to hurry. It wouldn’t be long before the main force arrived to drive her back out.

Yosef and the others decided to set up camp near an abandoned village. It looked like something left over and forgotten from the war, perfect for strategizing.

When they finished setting up, Yosef looked at Kyra, who was still looking unsure. Since they had come all this way, he decided to give her another chance. He was really going above and beyond. He really should have just left her, if she was going to act like this. But this was her kingdom and he could use her help.

“Princess Kyra,” he started, not caring that she didn’t look him in the eye. “Or… is it just ‘Kyra?’ A princess shouldn’t carry herself like you have, she should be determined to fight and work for what she wants. I know I’ve said before, but this is your last chance.” He was always a serious person, but the seriousness in his tone was firm; he was a man on a mission, and did not want anyone dragging him down. “You were so full of energy when the idea of taking your kingdom back was presented. I don’t know what has gotten into you, maybe it’s nerves, but if you are going to waste our time, then this is where we part ways.”

He was prepared to leave if she was going to be negative…

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:20 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

She sighed lightly and stood. "Look Yosef, I want my Kingdom back. The reason why I'm so unlike myself is because of you.... I really thought we could've or did have something but I guess I was wrong. So obviously you're you don't return the feelings I have for you and your mission is more important than starting a love interest. I can get my Kingdom back myself but it's clearly obvious that you're only using me for my power which is completely selfish of you to use a girl who has been to hell and back for her powers that she has no control of. So there you go Yosef. That's what's wrong with me. Please tell me how strange I am and how you're giving me 'one last chance'."

Her voice rises angrily and the frozen ground under her feet starts to spread more in rage and sharp icicles form from the ice on the ground around her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:01 pm 

Administrator

Yosef arched an eyebrow, “Is that it? You think I’m being selfish?” He really wasn’t sure where she was going with all of this. Love interest? Using her for her powers? It all sounded ridiculous to him. “And the kiss you gave me, now that you mention love interests, and the way you’re acting, was not an act of selfishness?” It was true. How could she expect someone to return the feelings when she has done nothing to build them up in the first place? They barely knew each other.

But, love interest aside, what was the point in arguing?

“When we first met, I was on a mission,” Yosef said matter of factly. “I had asked you if you would be willing to help us, and you agreed,” Yosef continued. “You could have easily have left.” He paused, his expression darkening. She could have left, but she did not, he was curious to why she had not left. If she was so convinced he was using her, she could have rushed off. Yet she remained.

The fox glowered, “Let me tell you something about being through hell and back and explain, in full, why it is I’m on this mission.” He shifted his weight a little, looking her in the eye. He was making sure she was paying full attention, for her action next would determine everything. “Maybe you’ve been tortured, but nothing is worse than being powerless. My sister, Batya, was born an albino and she was also a mute. Naturally, that makes her an outcast; my clan is very strict. Even though she had a kind heart she was still tortured. When Trent came, a few in our clan who thought she didn’t deserve to be part of it, sold her to him.”

Calm down, Yosef was telling himself. He wasn’t exactly angry but he wasn’t exactly focused at this time. He was more annoyed than anything.

Yosef grinned, but it was not a kind grin at all; this grin was… malicious. “I won’t rest until Trent’s blood paints this kingdom red. He is the final step to avenging my sister, who I was powerless to save.” He paused, sighing heavily. “I thought I was doing something nice, helping someone regain what was rightfully theirs. But if I’m just being selfish going out of my way, fine, by all means, go by yourself.”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:06 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

At that moment when he started to yell at her tears rolled down her face, and she wanted to do nothing more but punch him in the face. She turns away from him and sits back down. "It's pointless to talk to you."

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:22 pm 

Administrator

Yosef just shook his head, “Likewise. I won’t bother to waste my time then.” He wasn’t even yelling at her, he was simply explaining things. Whatever was going through her head, they were clearly not on the same page. It was best to just let people like that go. He knew taking her along with him was a waste of time.

“She’s not coming,” he told Orden and the others when he returned to them.

Orden looked concerned, “Oh? What a shame… I was looking forward to some old-fashioned throne usurping.”

“What of us three then?” Jax asked, poking a thumb at Gilligan and Brutus, and then gesturing to himself.

Yosef shrugged, “I could use the extra help. We’ll stick to what was discussed the other night.” He went to where he had tied his horse and removed the bow and quiver of arrows he had fastened to the saddle, along with a few other things. His trusty dagger was of course amongst the items. He wouldn’t go anywhere without that. He also made sure he had a flask of water with him.

Once they all had everything they needed, Yosef and the group were off.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next