All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Helping Her Majesty
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:18 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

“Now, I don’t have much but you’re welcome to make yourselves at home,” Orden said once they were inside.

There was a round table sitting in the center of the main area of the hut. The way it was positioned, it looked like it was there strictly for meeting purposes, and has definitely seen a lot of use. There were scratches and dents, things carved into it. But it was a very sturdy table. Orden liked to keep his things nice in spite of being so scatterbrained from time to time.

Yosef wasted no time taking a seat, eager to get a plan together. “So, where shall we begin?”

“What, you don’t have a plan already?” Orden replied, seeming a bit surprised.

“Not yet. Trust me, I can’t wait to get my hands on Trent, but even I know better than to be reckless when facing someone so dangerous. Plus, I think we might be able to use Kyra’s help.”

“Oh? How?”

Yosef glanced at Kyra out of the corner of his eye, “She’s a mage.” He nodded to her as if saying it was alright to be open and show what she was capable of.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:37 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

She walked into the small hut and looks around, the place looked decent even though the man seemed so disorganized in the head but he seemed nice.

She stands in the doorway and listens to their conversation, when she was told to show what she can do she tensed. She hadn't shown anyone her powers and has been concealing her powers for as long as her and Yosef have been travelling together. She was scared that if she reveals what she can actually do that he won't help and leave her by herself.

She stares from Yosef to Orden and then back to Yosef again, she lets out a sigh and releases what she's been holding in for days. As soon as she releases her energy, the floor she stands on is frozen solid, the ice stretches to the table and climbs up behind her on the wall. She smiles lightly and holds out a hand and puts it on the table, it freezes solid along with the chairs. "If I go out side I'll show you how violent it can get."

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:48 pm 

Administrator

Yosef couldn’t help but be impressed. He could also see the glint in Orden’s eye, which made him smile a bit. “Sure, let’s head outside then,” he said. Truth be told, he was curious to see what she was capable of and he knew Orden was as well.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:57 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

She smiles and walks outside into the forest followed by Yosef and Orden. "Alright I'm going to have to use somebody as a target, trees work fine and all but to show what I can truly do I need someone who can actually struggle." Where she stands the ice spreads from her feet onto the forest floor and climbs up the trees.

"Anybody up for it?"

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:09 pm 

Administrator

Oh, she was looking for a challenge? Yosef chuckled and unsheathed his dagger, taking a step forward, “I can’t say no to some sparring practice.” To be honest, Yosef was the kind of person who loved a good fight, there really was no way he could say no to this. He had the same glint in his eye Orden had when Kyra had first showed off her ice abilities.

This was going to be interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:14 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

She smiled as he stepped forward and bit her lower lip and longed for the excitement to kick ass.

She sizes up and decides what she will do and waits for him to make the first move.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:44 pm 

Administrator

Yosef never did like it whenever he was given the first move. Then again, it was better than waiting to see who moved first. He was infamous for waiting to see who made the first move. Orden, who he has known since he was a boy, was more aware of this than anyone. Including his sister, though she has never been the violent type so he didn’t count her.

He took in a deep breath and closed his eyes, then leaped up onto one of the rocks.

While the two were at it, Orden grinned to himself. It’s been a long time since he has witnessed a good fight. He was curious to see how much Yosef has improved, and more of that ice magic.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:52 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

As the fight goes on she gets more angry which fuels her power even more. She finally has had enough, when Yosef jumps forward she flips back and holds out her hands. The ice forms at Yosef's feet and climbs up to his neck, just stopping at the base of his head, freezing him where he stands. She laughs lightly at him while he's trapped and looks over at Orden with a smile and crosses her arms then looks back to Yosef.

"You look good frozen and helpless." She winks lightly at him with a smile on her face.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:46 pm 

Administrator

“Oh, ho! We shall see about that,” Yosef replied with a smirk. He was frozen, but he was far from helpless. Concentrating, he tensed his body and began to muster the energy to break free. It would be a lie to say she wasn’t an admirable opponent; he knew from the start. He was feeling a firey energy beginning to surge through him both in the literal and metaphorical sense.

Roughly three minutes later, he broke free from the ice. Here was where the real fun begins, he thought to himself. In a few quick steps he caught up to Kyra and lunged.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:50 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

She walked away when he started to talk and Orden followed her, when three minutes passed she heard something sneak up behind her, she quickly turned around and stuck her hands out letting ice flow from hands and freezing Yosef mid air. She didn't realize who it was and when she opened her eyes she started to laugh so hard she fell over. "Really? You tried to sneak attack the girl who lived in the forest for years? You're so funny sometimes I feel like I just love..." She stops herself before continuing and blushes.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:55 pm 

Administrator

Yosef wasn’t sure what disappointed him more, the fact that he had been frozen mid-air or the fact that Kyra didn’t appear to be interested in sparring any longer. Orden was snickering but that wasn’t something unexpected. That wolf seemed to find almost anything funny, especially when it involved Yosef.

But, as funny as it was…

The fox pounced on her while she was down, holding the blade of his dagger close to his throat. “Actually, I was expecting a lot more from someone who lived in the forest,” he told her. “That wasn’t much of a fight. Never drop your guard. Just because your opponent is down, does not mean he’s out.” He truly had been looking for more of a fight. Oh well, there was time for that later on. Maybe it was best that he saved his energy for this mission, he knew he was going to need it.

Yosef got off of her and sheathed his dagger, “Either way, you’ve gotten your point across.” He looked to Orden, who appeared to be quite pleased.

“I think you two should spend the rest of the day resting,” Orden suggested. “I’ll go prepare dinner.”

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:16 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

She blushed lightly as he landed on top of her. She urged the idea to reach up and kiss him but finally decided against it. She rolls her eyes as he insults her, in a way it makes her want to kiss him more, but tells herself that it's not the time.

When he gets off of her she stands and follows Orden without saying another word to Yosef pretending to be mad at him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:51 am 

Administrator

Yosef decided to spend some more time outside. He loved nature, the peace that it brought to him truly made him feel alive.

When Orden came outside to tell him that dinner was ready, he spent one more minute out in the wilderness before he finally joined the wolf and Kyra inside. The aroma of steak had touched his nose way before he had opened the door. Steak was Orden’s favorite, so it didn’t come as a surprise that it he decided to prepare it. Of course, Orden wasn’t the best cook in the land but he wasn’t going to complain. After all, a steak was a steak.

Once dinner was finished, Yosef was anxious to get right down to business. He and Orden pulled out a few maps they had acquired on their travels. One of which was a map of the Kingdom of Ghal. He’s only been through there a few times, during the war. The queen of his homeland would send him there, behind enemy lines, to ‘take care of business’.

“That sick son of a ****ing could’ve taken Batya anywhere…” Yosef grumbled.

Orden chuckled at the malice in laced in the fox’s tone, “Yeah, but we’ll find her, won’t we? You can just leave it to me.” He did have faith in Orden, he knew he’d get the job done. “I have some friends I can contact and figure out the trade routes.”

“Excellent.”

“It’ll take a day… I know you’re eager to get out there.”

Yosef looked to Kyra, and then back to Orden, “That’ll be fine. We need to figure out how we’re going to help her get her rightful place on her throne back.” He sighed softly, but then smiled at his friend, “I did say I was planning to stay here awhile. There isn’t any need to rush.”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:06 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

She eats a few bites of her steak and listens to the conversation at hand, she zones out a few times thinking of what she's going to do to get her kingdom back. She sits in silence for the whole conversation and doesn't pipe in even once or says a snarky comment as usual.

When she finishes her meal, she excuses herself from the table and steps outside to get some air. Kyra loved nature as well and picked a nice tree to climb and sat on one of the higher branches. She had forgotten to put her shoes back on, so the tree and ground beneath it was all frozen solid.

She liked to be alone with her thoughts.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:01 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

As she sat in the tree she worried about what was going to happen if she did gain power. She worried that she would come to power and be assassinated a few days later because she missed someone who was against her. She even considered asking Yosef if he would stay with her to protect her. She could handle herself but she figured an extra pair of eyes and ears would help if anyone was planning to kill her that she didn't know about.

She sat in the tree looking at the moon and stars wishing she could've known her parents better. She lets out a sigh and hugs her knees to her chest as she sits in the frozen tree.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:29 am 

Administrator

Yosef and Orden continued their planning for about an hour. It was starting to get late, and they decided it was best to continue in the morning.

Sleep was not coming easy for Yosef. He was feeling restless, and decided he’d step outside to get some fresh air. He sat near the fire pit. There was a small fire burning, but it was still enough to produce a nice amount of heat. It sort of made him think about his own internal fire in a way, only that was burning much more brightly.

The thought filled him with even more energy, which wasn’t helping. He has waited for the moment where he’d find Trent ever since Batya was taken from him a few weeks ago. Deep down, there was worry. What if she wasn’t alive and he was doing this all in vain? He wanted to believe that was not the case but, he couldn’t help it, he wondered if she was dead.

Orden suggested that he step outside before he gets too anxious. Unfortunately, he was already too late for that. The fox was not just anxious anxious; truth be told, he wasn’t sure what he was feeling outside of sheer determination and restlessness. All he could think about was Batya, and then there was the matter of helping Kyra. He wasn’t sure what he was going to do about that himself.

Yosef stood up from the rock.

They would cross that bridge when they got there. For now, some rest was in order. They truly had a long journey ahead of them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:00 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kyra sat in her frozen tree all night long just looking at the sky. She truly did miss her parents and she was growing tired of being alone. The thought of being with Yosef crossed her mind.

She smiled at the idea and gazed up at the moon, she wondered why something as beautiful as the moon could be hated by some others. In a way, the moon reminded Kyra of herself. Lonely, and hated by many.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:14 pm 

Administrator

Morning came around quickly after Yosef cleared his mind and got some sleep.

Yosef was helping Orden chop some wood to feed the fire. He had even offered to help make breakfast in spite of his… mediocre cooking abilities. Doing things with his hands was a good way for him to get out some more energy, since he didn’t want to sit around doing nothing. Even now, he had pent up energy. Patience has never been his strong point; keeping busy would help assuage his impatience.

The wood chopping was interrupted by a few people approaching. Three men, their leader being the one who was most built, all seeming to know Orden.

Yosef had a feeling that these people were the ones he spoke of the other night.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:19 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

She sees the incoming men and jumps from her tree and stands by Yosef. She wonders who has come and decides that obviously Orden knows them by the look on his face. Her ears twitched and she held onto her staff, the ice forms around her hand on the staff. She looks up at Yosef and smiles lightly then looks quickly down.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:38 pm 

Administrator

“Ah, so you must be Yosef!” One of the men approached the fox, holding out his hand.

Yosef accepted the handshake, “That’s right. You are?”

“Jax, and the other two are Brutus and Gilligan.”

The other two men grinned as they were introduced.

The men looked hardy. Yosef didn’t recognize them but if they were friends of Orden, he was sure they would be helpful. Or so he hoped given how they looked. As far as he was concerned, anyone who wasn’t willing to pull their weight was of no use to him. Only time would tell if these men were useful.

“Boys, I hope you’re prepared for a long trip. We have a lot to discuss, and not a lot of time to discuss it,” Orden spoke up.

“Not a lot of time, you say?” The man known as Brutus was looking over Kyra, “Do you reckon I’ll have time to get to know this lass more?” There was a huge grin on his expression. He wasn’t even being considerate of personal space.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next