All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Helping Her Majesty
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:14 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

A Princess by the name of Kyra has been kicked out of her kingdom, a secret she is determined to keep as such. She starts on a journey to find her way to get back to her Kingdom and reclaim her throne, with the help of strangers she meets on the way through this journey across the world.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Helping Her Majesty
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:08 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kyra, a very small girl by the age of 23 wakes in the forest, the ground around her is frozen and so are the trees that cover up ahead. She opens her eyes and slowly sits up remembering where she was and how she had come to be there. She takes her staff in her hand and gets to her feet.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:56 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

How strange. One minute the forest has been completely fine, and now there was a chill in the air. It certainly wasn’t winter.

Yosef pulled his cloak tighter around him. He kept one hand clutched to the cloak and the other on the reins of his horse, who snorted. She didn’t seem to like the sudden change in temperature either. This horse was one of the finest in the kingdom he was from, and while she was indeed a great horse she was also sensitive. He’d be sure to have her calmed down before he returned her.

Venturing further, he noticed a few trees were frozen solid, and he was soon aware that he was not alone in these woods. Aside from the creatures that inhabited this place, he had not expected to see anyone else, it was a rare site. He took in her appearance, noting her ears. She didn’t look like she was from any parts he has been to. Was she some kind of hybrid?

She was also carrying a staff. Was she the source, Yosef wondered, was she a mage?

The fox encouraged the horse to approach her. “Excuse me, miss,” he called out softly, looking down at her from under his hood. "Would you happen to know which direction will lead me to the town of Modura?” He wasn’t going to pry into her business, but he certainly was curious.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:50 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

She stares up at the man confused as to why he had approached her. Nobody has shown her any kindness in as long as she remembered. She stood for a minute in front of him looking him up and down to see if he had a dangerous aura and found none, when she was sure he was safe to approach, she stepped closer to him.
Her white ears twitched lightly as she replied in a soft elegant voice. "If you continue north, you'll find a path that will lead your right to the town." She points in the general direction, being careful to not take her eyes off of the man, just to be safe.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:29 am 

Administrator

A small smile touched Yosef’s expression, “Thank you kindly, miss. I haven’t been around these parts in some time. My navigation is a tad rusty.” He said with a chuckle. She seemed timid, yet kind, if he had to take a wild guess based on what he has seen. It was understandable that she would be timid toward someone who just came out of nowhere. This forest could be a dangerous place, bandits weren’t uncommon.

Yosef urged the horse forward a bit, and then pause. He looked over his shoulder at the young woman, “I don’t mean to pry, but… that staff you carry, are you a mage?”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:45 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

She was going to walk away but his gaze froze her in her place. She couldn't help but stare, when she realized she found it rude to stare she takes her eyes off of him. As he walked past her she started to walk forward to continue on her way

She paused for a second before turning back around to look at him, when she moved her hand the ice moved as well. "You can say that I guess." She stares up at her staff, the design on it is intricate for being just made of wood, the top of it curls in a half circle, and it stands taller than her. She tilts her head slightly, her ears twitch lightly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:10 am 

Administrator

Yosef watched the ice move. How interesting, he thought to himself. “I see,” he said. “It’s not very often that a mage would travel out here this far. You must be pretty strong, if you’re by yourself.” It was true, mages weren’t usually seen alone, and this ice magic seemed admirable. There was no doubt in his mind that she was able to handle herself in a rough situation.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:15 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

She watches him watch the ice move from where she touches. Her eyes meet his and she quickly looks away. "I have my reasons. And if I've gotten this far without dying yet, so I like to think that I'm doing alright." Her bright blue eyes tell stories of hardship and pain just by a quick glance, even though she smiles, her past is still hurting her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:26 am 

Administrator

Those eyes that showed pain and hardship, they reminded Yosef a lot of his sister. He couldn’t help but stare deep into them for a moment. The fox tensed up for a moment, thinking of the hard times of his own childhood, and the main reason he was on this quest: his sister. He would find her no matter what. He knew she was out there, still alive.

Shaking his head, he said, “Forgive me. You have beautiful eyes if you don’t mind me saying.” He grinned and chuckled. “I’ll be on my way now. Thank you again for pointing me in the right direction.”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:31 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

She blushed lightly and could feel her face burn, she tried to hide her face but couldn't manage it. She did however manage to laugh lightly. She nods lightly when a small snort is heard behind her. There stood the legendary white staff, he stood tall and proud, his body twice the size of the house the man has with him. The staff nudged Kyra lightly so she would acknowledge him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:18 am 

Administrator

At the sight of the creature, the horse snorted and reared and bucked. Yosef, who had been caught off guard, was thrown to the ground. By the time the fox got to his feet, the horse was already out of sight. He let out a sigh and grumbled something under his breath that sounded like, “Quality horse my ass.” Hopefully the horse would find her way home. If not, oh well, but either way he made a mental note to speak with the owner of that horse.

Yosef looked up at the creature in awe. “Oh, so you aren’t alone in this forest?” He inquired with mild intrigue.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:48 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

She let out a small gasp when he was thrown to the ground, she helped him then stepped back by the creatures side and pet his forehead softly. Surprisingly, ice didn't freeze him, the stag snorted lightly and shook his head.

She looked back at the man and smiled lightly. "He was my mother's companion. When she died and I grew older, he found me and he's been helping me ever since. He keeps me company." The stag snorts again and stamps at the ground with his hoof as she speaks.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:06 pm 

Administrator

“I see, how interesting,” Yosef replied, unable to take his eyes off the stag. He wanted to burn such beauty into his mind. “A stag like this is a rare sight to behold, I’m almost jealous.” He wasn’t surprised to hear about the woman’s loss of family. These were hard times for everyone, losing family or being separated, as he had been from his sister, was not uncommon.

Yosef turned away from the stag and the woman, “Anyway,” he continued. “I should be heading off. I’m sure you have somewhere important you need to be as well.” He checked himself, making sure everything he was carrying was still with him and not on the horse. It was a good thing he had chosen to travel light. Carrying only the essentials in a satchel, and his dagger, which was tucked away in a sheath fastened to his belt, was a lot more convenient than a heavy bag or two.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:12 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

She shakes her head lightly. "Not really." She hesitates to ask her question so she doesn't seem like she's trying intrude on his life. She figures why not and just asks. "Would you mind too much if we came along with you...? I mean if you would have us."

She pauses and waits for his response, afraid that he will tell her off and call her cruel names. The stag continues to stand beside her and stomps the ground once again with a small snort

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:27 pm 

Administrator

Yosef licked his lips in thought, ears perked slightly. “Well, I…” he began, wondering if he should. On one hand he saw no harm in it. But on the other… he wasn’t sure. He wasn’t a lone wolf (or fox, in his case) but he did often work alone. He was sure she wouldn’t slow him down though… and maybe that ice magic and having an animal companion around could be useful.

“Sure, I don’t see why not,” he concluded with a shrug. Besides, even if she was going to slow him down, how could he say no to a pretty face?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:49 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

She smiles widely showing her pure white teeth. A glimmer of happiness flashed in her eyes, she turns to the stag and climbs on his back and offers for the man to join her.

"I'm Kyra by the way, and this is Haro." She pats his neck softly and Haro snorts once again as he waits for the man to get on. She sits straight on Haro's back and looks as if she was royalty the way her posture is.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:12 pm 

Administrator

Yosef got on the stag’s back after yet another moment of thought. It would have been rude not to have accepted the offer, he supposed.

“I’m Yosef,” he said with a small grin. “Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Kyra.” He was not royalty himself, but he noticed it when he saw it. Back in his homeland, there were a lot of rich families that served the royal family and they all had the same demeanor and seemed to carry themselves the same way as well. It would be a lie to say that he wasn’t curious as to whether or not Kyra was from a royal family.

Suddenly, Yosef frowned, “I hate to be pushy, but if possible I’d like to get to Modura by nightfall.”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:26 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

She laughs lightly at the request and whispers something to Haro, the stag lurches forward and dashes through the forest as quickly as he can. Kyra smiles as Haro runs, her hair flows as the air rushes past them. When Haro runs and she is on his back she felt a twinge of happiness and freedom.

An hour or so phases and they get to the town of Modura. Haro slows down to a small walk as he enters. "And here we are. Modura town right before the sun has even began to set." She reaches up and puts her hood over her head to cover her ears and face so nobody recognizes her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:53 pm 

Administrator

As soon as they arrived in town, Yosef got off the great stag. “Well, well. My compliments to you and Haro,” he chuckled, rather impressed.

With a glint in his eye, the fox switched modes. He glanced around at his surroundings, getting a feel for the area. He was someone who was on a mission and hoped to find what he came for. The person who led him in this direction had been sure of himself, and while the man was shady Yosef was told by various sources that he could be trusted. With any luck, he wouldn’t be let down by the decision to trust that man.

“We’ll meet up again in the morning,” Yosef said, meeting Kyra’s eye. “The business I need to attend to here is… personal. Once it’s done, we’ll be off again.” One night was all he needed to take care of business. He wasn’t sure how long he’d travel with her, but he wasn’t going to leave her behind.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:34 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Haro stamps his hoof in acknowledgment of the compliment. She looks at him as he looks around the town. She can't stop herself from looking at him, she looks over his face and can't help but notice his features. She forces herself to look away before she makes herself look like an idiot. "I understand completely". She keeps her eyes wandering and her head low under her cloak.

She nods and turns Haro around and heads to the nearest inn, she gets off of Haro and lets him wander the forest as she sits in the inns bar.

My Character's