All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:58 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Kiriko could feel herself blush once more from hearing that he was happy she said that. When they reached the building, she was actually very surprised that not only he knew the building, but it was for the hunters. She realized more of what it could mean for him, and she felt uneasy. It was even more surprising to her that he was happy about it. "... do you want to go in?" She asked, uncertain of him maybe living some memories. "W-we do not have to." She stuttered.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:46 am 

"Of course I want to go in. I must see how they have fallen off of their high horse." Cain stated firmly. At that point Cain's interest was not on the new world, but seeing the inside of his former base. Cain remembered how the hunters had turned on him when he was forcefully changed. Not one of the other hunters would even speak to him. His calls for peace were only repaid with violence. To see how they have fallen since then made Cain's heart happy.

You're Never Truly Alone, You Always Have The Shadows

Leave Nothing But Their Shattered Bones

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:50 pm 

Kiriko looked at him and nodded her head in response to his decision. Her face still showed some concern, but turned away to look at the doors. Taking in a deep breath, Kiriko opened the doors to the museum. The doors swing rather easily, seeing as the museum caretakers did their part. Inside would be what you expected to see in a typical museum, all except for the walls and a few paintings here and there.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:40 pm 

Cain entered the museum behind Kiriko. Upon entering he notice how the smell still seemed familiar. Cain looked around the museum closely. "I can't believe the discoveries modern science has made. There are many things here older than me. This is sending my mind in spirals." Cain said in amazement. The museum seemed to be amusing him for the time.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:09 pm 

Kiriko looked around, not really noticing what there was that was still the same from when Cain was there. She continued looking with interest, going back and forth between the invention section and the art section. With all of this in mind she could not help but wonder all that he knew about this building. She listened to what he had to say and could not help but smile towards him. "It is amazing right?" She asked with a happy expression. "If it is too overwhelming we can do something else if you want." She stated making sure the other would be okay.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:16 pm 

"It truly is amazing miss Kiriko. All is well, we don't have to leave just yet." Cain said back to her. He began to think for a moment about whether or not he was exhausting her. "If you need rest then we can go. Is your home far from here?" Cain asked trying to be considerate. Cain realized that he hasn't been feeling like what he used to be since he got turned. He felt like he had been given a chance to repent for his actions.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:10 pm 

Kiriko smiled and looked at him with a nod. "Okay, just checking..." She admitted, and looked back towards the displays. When he asked if she was needing a rest, she thought for a moment and shook her head. "Oh, I am fine for now." She stated, trying to reassure him. "The house is almost an hours walk, but that is okay." She stated in honesty. She smiled warmly and gave him a hug, recognizing that he was trying to be considerate.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:20 am 

Cain hugged Kiriko and inhaled her scent. "That sounds like quite the walk. Why do you not possess the vehicle machine? It seems like it would save much time." Cain asked Kiriko. He released from the hug to avoid drawing in too much attention. Cain didn't ever feel comfortable with too many eyes on him. It made him feel as if anyone could be observing him and learning his ways.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:31 am 

"oh well..." Kiriko began. "My grandmother and I were on a limited fund..." She admitted to him. When he released from the hug, she felt a bit embarrassed. "I'm sorry... I.." She felt as though he might not have wanted that, or that she got carried away. "A-anyways.. Is there anything else you would like to see before we leave?" Kiriko asked in an attempt to not draw attention to the situation.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:51 am 

"No need to apologize, I enjoy your body. I've had my feel of this place. It smells exactly the same as back then. We can go now miss Kiriko." Cain said to her. He walked besides Kiriko as they exited the museum. "Are you ready to retire for the day? I understand if you are tired." Cain said trying to make Kiriko feel better. He didn't really know what else was in the city, but they still had a long walk ahead of them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:07 pm 

Kiriko nodded her head to his comment. She was happy that he was kind enough to consider her feelings. The girl thought for a moment before willingly leaving the Museum. " I admit... I am a bit tired. I think you are right about us needing to go." She stated with a weak smile. As they were walking she felt her stomach grumble and she blushed slightly, not realizing that she had grown rather hungry. "um... do you mind if I quickly grab something to eat?" she asked rather shyly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:32 pm 

"I almost forgot humans require real food. Of course we can take a break so you can get the proper nourishment you need." Cain said calmly. Cain looked at Kiriko for a moment and the around the city. "What foods do you prefer to eat?" Cain asked Kiriko.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:18 pm 

Kiriko nodded her head in response. "I guess you have not had to think about that much for a rather long time." She mentioned back and realized. Kiriko had not thought of what kind of food she would eat. "I um..." She thought and looked around. To her right there was a small cafe that served sandwiches. "Oh I can quickly grab a sandwich from there." She stated pointing out the cafe to Cain.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:33 pm 

Cain turned his attention to the cafe. "No need to go quickly. Take your time and rest. We still have quite the walk ahead of us. You will need your energy Kiriko." Cain said gently to her. He was in no particular rush back to her home. In reality Cain was actually nervous about being with Kiriko. It had been so long so he had the comfort of another physical being caring about him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:41 pm 

Kiriko smiled and nodded up at him. "Then can we sit for a bit?" She asked, noticing his gentleness towards her. The girl soon headed for the cafe, ready to get a sandwich in her body. It took her a moment to order and wait for the sandwhich, before she sat down. "It will take a moment before they are ready with the meal, so we can sit and talk if you would like?" She asked him another question once more.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:33 am 

"Of course we can sit my love." Cain replied to Kiriko. He followed her into the cafe and waited patiently for her order. "Yes we can sit and talk if you desire it." Cain said to her. He sat down at a table by then window, setting his bags of clothes beside him. Cain looked out the window and took in the fact that he was truly free of the cathedral. He had never felt so free before. Cain turned his head back to Kiriko and smiled at her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:25 pm 

When he mentioned 'my love' she could feel her heart fluttering a little as she dashed off for her food. When she returned and sat down she glanced at him, seeing him look through the window. It was not like she could read minds, but she was sure it had something to do with the cathedral. "... do you miss it?" She asked, curiosity showing in her eyes. When she asked that, the waitress came by and placed the food on the table. After thanking her Kiriko went back to looking at him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:59 pm 

Cain thought about the question for a moment. "I miss the silence of it. In the cathedral I couldn't hear all these living things. If I don't keep my focus I'm sure that I would be hearing their thoughts as well. The population has grown tremendously since my time." Cain said looking back out the window. Kiriko's face was giving him butterflies in his stomach. "But... I'm glad to be out so long as you are my master. I do not miss it more than I would miss you my dove. I would follow you to the ends of the earth, and to the end of all existence if it meant I we would never have to be apart." Cain said as he turned back to face Kiriko. His face had turned slightly red, partially from the blood that was still in him as he was blushing, and from being in the sun a bit too long.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:28 pm 

Kiriko continued to stare at him as he spoke, more concerned that maybe taking him out was a bit too soon. When He looked towards the window she felt a bit bad for what had happened. Her emotions changed quickly, however when she heard him speak about her. Her cheeks grew hot really quickly and she could almost feel her heart stop from what he said. "d-don't call me master...." She stated very shyly. She was very happy that he wanted to be with her, and it warmed her heart to know that he felt about her. At this point she was looking down, but soon looked back up to see his rather pink cheeks. "But I am happy." her blush deepened. "And I do not want to be away from you..." She stated. Trying to avoid going further, and causing deeper blush to her face, she quickly went for her sandwich and began to eat.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:45 pm 

Cain couldn't stop the smile that cut across his face. He was glad that Kiriko was happy and didn't want to be away from him. "But the cross essentially makes you my master. So long as you control it I cannot stray too far away from you. Which is perfecr in my opinion. It makes losing one another all to difficult." Cain spoke as he watched her eat. He momentarily thought about what it was like to eat food. He missed the luxury of being able to ask somebody to enjoy a meal with him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next