All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:03 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"well... It is sad." She began while thinking. "It's like Magic doesn't even exist to normal people anymore..." She listened to the rest and giggled a little. "No I mean I guess I will have to show you a map." She began "I mean countries names and borders have changed a bit, but not too much.." Kiriko stated. She looked around, seeing that it was as she stated.

Last edited by misuti555 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:18 pm 

"Hm, like it doesn't exist you say? But that hunter didn't seemed surprised to see me. If magic didn't exist then I doubt vampires would either." Cain said in response to Kiriko. "They make maps of the entire world? They must be quite large if that is the case. Tell me, is the church still in control of the lands?" Cain asked in a very curious manner.

You're Never Truly Alone, You Always Have The Shadows

Leave Nothing But Their Shattered Bones

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:44 pm 

"Well, I know that much...." She began. "But before I met you, I had never seen any kind of magic." She stated in honesty. Kiriko then looked at him a bit confused about the church rule and soon realized. "Oh." She realized. " The Government controls now, they have controlled for a while now." Kiriko stated. Finally they had reached the shop that she had mentioned earlier. "We are here." She pointed out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:17 pm 

"Do you not speak to the ravens using magic?" Cain asked Kiriko as they walked. "Good, the church was corrupt. They ruled with an iron first and exiled or beheaded any who spoke badly about them. I will not miss those days at all." Cain finished his sentence as they entered the store. He looked around at all the clothes and almost instantly went to examine a bright white tuxedo. "Is it not marvelous Kiriko?" He said with excitement in his voice.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:59 pm 

Kiriko paused and thought about it. "I guess you are right..." She realized. "I just thought..." She began but stopped, seeing him admire the white tuxedo. Kiriko just thought that it was because she was different, but the way he mentioned it, he was right. Kiriko soon smiled at the other and nodded. "It is." She silently thought of how he would look in it and blushed. "oh, but any other outfits?" She asked, realizing that a white tux in the middle of the day might still be a bit off to other people.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:58 am 

"Is it a bit too much? Perhaps I need something that looks a bit more casual. I probably couldn't pick out a good outfit for this age right now. Perhaps you could help me out miss Kiriko." Cain said although he was still looking at the tuxedo. He wanted it so very badly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:52 am 

Kiriko scratched the back of her head and nodded. "Yes... it is a little over the top...." She admitted. The girl could not help but notice how much Cain wanted it, and sighed. "How about...." She began to suggest. "We will get you a simple button up, and some slacks, and we can get that tux so you can wear it inside places?" She suggested. Kiriko had never really spent all that much money, so she had plenty saved for the other to have both outfits.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:33 pm 

"That sounds like a decent compromise." Cain stated as he looked around at all the other clothes. There were so many other options there that he felt a bit overwhelmed by them. "Kiriko Help me pick something out. I still have no idea how to dress appropriately for the times." Cain said to Kiriko as he focused on her. He was trying not to stand out anymore than he already was. Cain was worried he would match shirts and pants inappropriately. The fashion was so different from his time.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:10 pm 

Kiriko giggled slightly at the look of desperation on his face and nodded. "Of course I am going to help you. " She stated and walked over to the button ups and picked out a simple, white, long sleeved. Kiriko then went over to the pants and grabbed a nice pair of black slacks. "These are fairly common...I'm not sure of the sizes though..." She stated, realizing that she did not know much of his sizing at all. " you can try these on in one of the dressing rooms." She stated bringing the clothing over to him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:30 pm 

Cain eyed the clothing very closely for a moment. He then looked to the racks Kiriko had gotten them from and looked back to her. "These will not fit, but they do have my correct sizing. I'll just go and grab them and then we can pay correct?" Cain stated feeling confident in his words. Cain could just look and tell that they would fit him even though he had not tried them on. "Also what will we be doing next miss Kiriko?" Cain asked as he went to go get the clothes.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:05 pm 

"Oh..." Kiriko sounded, realizing that she chose the size wrong. She blushed and nodded her head. "Yes we can do that." She stated. "Will you grab the correct size?... and... is that tux the right size?" She asked wanting to make sure she did not make the same mistake again. When he asked the last question, she looked up in thought. "We could..." She began realizing that having food would be pointless for him. "Um... we could see more of the town?" She suggested in the end.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:34 am 

"Of course I will go get them now. I'm positive that tuxedo will fit correctly. Then we can go see more things." Cain said to kiriko. He went grabbed the right sizes and went back to Kiriko. "Now where do pay the vendor at? I'm quite eager to see more new things." Cain said as he got back to her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:12 pm 

Kiriko nodded her head in agreeance and watched him walk over to the racks. She turned around and quickly got assistance to have the mannequin stripped of it's clothing. By the time he came back, she already had the tux in her hands. "oh we just go over to the counter close to the door. " SHe stated, pointing her chin towards the counter that was partially hidden from view. She then led the way to the counter, and gently placed the items on it. Once done, She turned around and gave the slacks and button up to him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:28 pm 

"Thank you Kiriko, I am in your debt. I will go change clothes now." He said taking the clothes. He did it right in front of the man behind the counter. He didn't stop to think that the man wouldn't understand what was going on. Cain disappeared with a burst of speed. Almost as soon as he had left he returned in his new clothes. "They are comfortable, how do I look?" He asked. Cain didn't even notice the man who was staring at him with fear.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:47 pm 

"Of..." she was about to say as he dashed off with amazing speed. Her eyes widened, when she realized what was going on for the man behind the counter. When cain returned she was not able to tell which was more pressing, the fact that a man was fearing off to the side or.... how attractive Cain looked. She blushed and nodded her head. "You look great! Now let's go okay?" She stated, and turned to the man behind the counter. "heh, He was top of his track team.." she failed at an excuse and rushed them out of the shop.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:08 am 

When they got outside Cain looked around at everything again. "I am apart of no track team Kiriko. What exactly do these track teams track anyway?" Cain asked Kiriko. He looked at her with curiosity in his eyes. It still hadn't occurred to him that he had scared the man. Cain still didn't completely grasp how vampires and magic had been made into fairy tales.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:00 pm 

When they first reached outside she sighed in relief only to have Cain ask her the questions. "A track team is a running team." She began. " But I just made it up because most people are not used to the speed you used to get changed." Kiriko tried to explain. " The man was frightened out of his skin when he saw you go really fast." She finally stated bluntly. The girl sighed and looked around. "Okay... how about we.... " She began to think. " We can go to a historic museum?" She suggested not wanting to push the subject further.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:25 pm 

"I understand now, people are all civilian level now correct? I didn't realize that speed was abnormal. I apologize for the mistake Kiriko." Cain said to her. "I am a piece of history myself. Perhaps going to this museum will be interesting. Please lead the way my dove" He replied to Kiriko. Cain followed closely by her, holding his bags of clothes tight.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:02 am 

Kiriko felt a bit bad for being rather straightforward with him. "Please don't apologize... you did not know." She stated trying to be more kind. The girl soon smiled and even chuckled a little. " you're the best kind of history." She stated not wanting him to feel old. Since feeling old is hard on humans, but she had never really thought about how a vampire thought of being old. Kiriko soon nodded her head and began to lead the way. It took them a good forty minutes or so till they reached the museum.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:15 am 

"The best kind of history? I'm not sure many would agree but I am happy that you think that. It means a lot to me to hear you say that." Cain said happily. He followed Kiriko and observed everything as they walked. Once they reached the museum Cain recognized the ancient building. "This used to be the hall of the hunters. Every hunter native to the area gathered here, as well as hunters passing through and seeking temporary refuge. It only fits that their old world view led their hall to be turned into a historical museum. Oh how lady fate favors irony." Cain said in a happy tone.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next