All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Cathedral Vampire.(1x1)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:30 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Kiriko held tightly to the basket and note in hand. It had only been a few days or so, since she had lost her only blood relative, and it still seemed so unreal to her. The girl sighed only to hear a caw of sorts and some talins on her shoulder, "oh... hey...." she muttered to the albino crow. the crow cawed once more before it flew off again. She was pretty certain it was due to the fact that she was now standing in front of the solid wood doors of the cathedral. To any one it was scare them to even touch the handle, but she...she was still fearful but she knew it was nothing to worry about. Kiriko was more curious as to why she had to bring a basket....

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:37 pm 

Cain was sitting near the front of the cathedral. He was drifting between being awake and sleep when he smelled familiar blood. "Yes I smell it, don't you smell it too? It has been centuries but do not doubt me! I may be mistaken but that is highly improbable..." Cain sat there in silence for a moment. He was hoping the door would open. He craved blood very badly and he longed to be free. "Centuries have passed my friend. Day after day after day until time became meaningless, even after I met you my dear friend. Have some hope that this endless torment will end soon, I know you are as bored as I. You are right, we do need to feed it has been far too long. But most importantly we must get away from IT." Cain fell silent and awaited the opening of the cathedral door.

You're Never Truly Alone, You Always Have The Shadows

Leave Nothing But Their Shattered Bones

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:50 am 

Kiriko took in a breath and pushed open the heavy doors with a bit of difficulty. It creaked rather loudly as though it had not been touched in years. She paused for a moment before she began to walk in. she held the basket with both hands, her knuckles starting to go white from the tension. She mentally slapped herself to calm down and continued walking till she reached the back row of the old benches. It smelt of old wood, but it was certainly a pretty sight with the sun from dusk glittering through the old stain glass. Kiriko sighed and sat the basket down.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:38 am 

Cain realized he had not yet been spotted, but when that door open he felt a moment of great relief. The smell of Kiriko's blood was all too familiar, yet different as well. Although he was not looking he knew that she had brought something with her. Cain dispersed into red mist and quickly traveled through the cathedral. He appeared in front of Kiriko almost instantly, wearing a evil smile with his fangs slightly exposed. "So many years and finally you are here to release me. Undo this troublesome spell and release me back into the world." Cain looked at the basket with curiosity. He reached to pick it up.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:07 am 

Kiriko's eyes widened and she stumbled backwards, she was quite shocked even after calming herself earlier. a small gasp and a hard hit and she was on the ground looking up at the man. "ow...wh-what do you mean... 'release me'?" she asked, trying to calm her fast beating heart. Kiriko then looked as he went to grab the basket. Inside was some dried meat and some various items. After taking in a deep breath she continued her asking. "Who are you? and what are you doing here?" She asked, already knowing deep down what this was. She thought it really was just a legend... a story to get her to behave.... but it was true!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:06 pm 

Cain set the basket back down. "I am Cain Sinclair, but you already knew that correct? Do not play games with me, why are you here if it is not to release me? And why bring this basket of food with you?" Cain looked Kiriko in the eyes with an icy stare. He wanted to drink from here, but he knew he could not. The spell would not allow him to feed from anyone from that bloodline.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:19 am 

"I uh..." Kiriko began feeling a bit flustered from all that has happened. "I'm sorry I did not know that, but.... I just did what was written on the note from... someone..." She stated not knowing how much to reveal. Her cheeks turned more and more red. "I just brought it here, and this key..." she stated holding the key tightly in her hand as she stood up. "Anyways... I'm Kiriko...." She stated with a sigh. The girl couldn't tell whether or not she was getting more brave, or getting a second wind of somesort. Kiriko know she was odd, but she knew that the story her grandmother told her was simply that.... a story.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:33 am 

"You know I could always mesmerize you and learn all that you know. I'm trying to be nice to you, but withholding information from me isn't helpful, especially when you are such a bad liar." Cain examined the key for a moment. "You seek to go deeper into this place? I'm not sure a girl like... a girl like you could handle it." Every word Cain spoke was cold and harsh, and cut through the air like a sharp dagger. His deep voice only added to his intimidating demeanor, although he was not actually attempting to scare Kiriko.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:46 am 

Kiriko clutched the key tighter and scowled slightly. "I'm not lying! I can just walk right back out of here if I wanted and never come back." she snapped back not liking the harsh tone. She scowled even more her cheeks turning more hot, finding that he had now challenged her. "I can handle it." Kiriko stated stubbornly, more than sure that at this point she was just being almost foolish. Kiriko felt the fear, but it did not stop her. "th-there is nothing more than here right? s-so then you are just fooling with me." Kiriko blurted out. The girl was certain this was some prank of somesort. "If it is true and you are who you say you are than go ahead and bi-" stopping in mid sentence.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:00 am 

Cain shook his head in disapproval. "How wrong you are. There is something deeper within these walls. If you feel you can handle it then perhaps you would like some company." Cain spoke in a less challenging manner. "Also I cannot bite you, it is forbidden. If you were to be bleeding however, then I could feed on your blood. But I am not allowed to bite into you." Cain looked at Kiriko, trying to understand why her skin had changed colors. It intrigued him, it was something he had not done in many centuries.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:15 am 

Kiriko narrowed her eyes with suspicion. It almost sounded like an excuse to her, or maybe he really wasn't what she thought he was. Overall, she was just more curious, though it must be more of a stupid move on her side. "fine... though I am sure the rest of the cathedral is just as normal as here." she stated, already knowing how not so normal this situation was. She averted her eyes and looked towards the corridors behind the strange man. "lead to it..." she stated.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:48 pm 

Cain wasn't sure if Kiriko was brave, or if she was a fool. "As you wish." He turned around and proceeded to the locked door. "Remember this was your choice. May I have the key?" Cain stuck his hand out reaching for the key. It had been a long time since these doors were open and Cain was a bit reluctant. The last time he went back there things didn't turn out too great for himself.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:29 pm 

Kiriko followed for a bit, but then stopped when he asked for the key. The further they went the more she grew uneasy about the situation. "I think..." she began looking all around her and stopping. The girl then sighed and looked up at the tall figure. "I don't think I should open it...." she stated going by her gut feeling. "even if I do, and if what I am thinking is true, there is no way to protect myself or anyone...." she stated. Kiriko couldn't really tell, but she had a feeling he wasn't to happy about going there himself.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:17 pm 

A cold smile cut across Cain's face. "That may have been the best choice you've made today. But what do you plan on doing now? Remember that releasing me is never out of the question." Cain spoke as smoothly as he could. It was hard not to seem intimidating with a voice as deep as his. "But tell me, what is your skill set. What can you do Kiriko? Are you capable of protecting anyone, or are you just a helpless girl?" The smile on his face disappeared when he asked the question. The coldness in his voice made it sound even more cruel then it normally would. Cain was not trying to be mean, but he needed to test her resolve.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:08 am 

She scowled a bit at his first comment, feeling the red return to her cheeks. "W-well...I..." She began ready to retort, but stopped to pause and think. "I don't know what you mean by releasing you..." she started still trying to play the fool so as not to give him any satisfaction. "But, I have been fending for myself for a while now.... and I am not bad with a a...." she continued looking for a bit. "a staff... and a gun..." she stated, though she was not very handy with a gun, but she just did not want to seem so vulnerable to him. "And I am not helpless." she huffed at the end.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:42 am 

"She pretends she doesn't know how to release me. You believe her obvious lies? Hmm... Maybe you are right. But what if she is only here to betray me like all other humans have done? Then why else would she be here?" Cain was having a conversation with his nameless friend right in front of Kiriko, almost as if she weren't there. When he seemed to have gotten the answer to his last question he eyed Kiriko for several seconds while lowly humming a old song. "Well Miss Kiriko if you do not seek to open the door and you are not here to release me then what are you here for? Surely you have much better things to do then sit around here keeping me company." Cain said with a slight grin on his face.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:09 pm 

Kiriko remained silent for a moment while he talked to himself, she finally gave in and sighed her shoulders slumping slightly. "I DON'T know how to... release you" she began but simply folded her arms and racked at her brain. Kiriko did not know what to do or how to answer him. Instead of answering him, she started backing up seeing the grin on his face. "I just did what my dead grandmother wanted to bring the basket... I don't know what much else to.." The girl stated all the while backing up. Near the end of her sentence was when she fell backwards. She attempted to catch herself only making out of the fall by using her hands. She flinched from the pain shooting from the right hand. she refused to move realizing what just happened to her hand.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:20 am 

Cain could smell the blood, and it drove him wild. He controlled himself barely, resisting the urge to pounce Kiriko. Cain dispersed into smoke and reformed behind Kiriko. He gently grabbed her under her arms and lifted her onto her feet. "Miss Kiriko are you alright? That was quite a nasty fall." Cain's eyes were focused on her hand. He was fighting his urge, but it had been man years since he had eaten. "Perhaps you should distance yourself from me until you can address the bleeding properly." Cain spoke gently, he could feel himself being drawn to the blood and he did not want to bite Kiriko.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:25 pm 

Kiriko remained silent and motionless, till she finally looked up. Her heart began to pound quicker when she realized he had disappeared. When he lifted her, she started for a moment and looked back at him. She was confused not only by his 'kindness' but by him not automatically going after her. Kiriko nodded her head and began to get away from him. " is there a fountain in here? Or something to clean it?..." She asked trying to be more calm.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:02 pm 

Cain looked at Kiriko for a moment. He could smell her fear, which made him want to bite her more. Cain controlled himself however, and pointed towards the back of the church. "There is a bathroom in the door to the right. Please hurry up." Cain sat on a bench and waited on Kiriko to return.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next