All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:29 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Kiriko could feel his gaze on her, making it even more hard for her to look up at him. The girl decided to concentrate on her food, until she heard his point of view on the matter. She coughed for a moment, still finding it embarrassing to think about. She soon swallowed and looked up. "H-how about we just say protector? " She suggested. all the while she had not noticed that she had some of the sandwich sauce on her cheek.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:14 pm 

Cain used his thumb to wipe away the sauce. "That would be inaccurate as well. I am your protector and loyal servant my love. And you are my love and master no matter how you try to reword it. That is the fate that has unraveled in the last two days." Cain said calmly to her. "You should embrace the path fate has led you down. Trying to make it into something else won't do anything at all." He said to Kiriko as he looked out the window again. He could feel that the conversation was making her uncomfortable.

You're Never Truly Alone, You Always Have The Shadows

Leave Nothing But Their Shattered Bones

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:04 pm 

Kiriko sighed with resignation, knowing that she had lost the argument. He was right in what he said, but she still felt a pang with his words. She looked down for a moment, trying to brush off the blush that was still obvious on her face, especially from feeling his touch on her cheek from earlier. "You're right." the girl began, "I understand that I need to embrace it, I just..." She struggled with words. Finally, after finishing her sandwich she looked back up. "Anyways... I am just happy you are here with me." She stated with a smile. "If you are ready we can head if you would like?" She asked, feeling a bit more energy after eating.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:22 pm 

Cain noticed how Kiriko couldn't put her words together and decided to leave the conversation alone. He noticed how cute her blush was, even though she was trying to hide it. "I am happy to be with you. I am ready to go if you are." Cain said back to her. He grabbed his backs and stood up. He made sure to hold the door open for Kiriko as they left. The sun was so hot to him but he could deal with it for now.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:25 pm 

Kiriko bit her lower lip and nodded in response to his answer. "Okay, let us go then." She stated quietly. The girl stood up and followed him out the door. Once outside, it was easier for her to tell that his cheeks were still rather pink, and it only took her a couple of minutes to realize that it wasn't merely blush. "Um... would you mind waiting here for a moment?" She asked glancing at an accessory shop rather close by.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:18 pm 

Cain looked up at the shop. "Sure, what will you be doing? Is it some new age task you must complete?" Cain asked Kiriko. He couldn't feel how hot he was at the moment. He stepped inside the shop and felt a like he had been blasted with cool air. It felt pretty good to Cain and he almost dropped the bags as he enjoyed this moment.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:15 pm 

Kiriko smiled and shook her head. "No I just need to quickly buy something that is all. " She stated and headed for the shop. Once inside, even she noticed the differences in temperature. The girl wanted to be quick and looked around. Finally seeing what she wanted, she grabbed for it and went straight to the cashier. She was secretly hoping that he would not notice what she was buying, but had wanted to grab for him an umbrella to help with the heat. Once bought the item she turned around and gave it to him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:41 pm 

Cain examined the umbrella for a moment. "This is for me my love? I'm assuming to protect me from the sun." Cain asked Kiriko. He was surprised that she could notice the way he was reacting to the heat. Cain placed a hand on the handle of the umbrella. "Thank you very much my beautiful companion. I'll be sure to repay your endless kindness one day." Cain said to her. He was glad to have some protection from the suns relentless rays. Cain was beginning to feel the blood inside his body get hot when he was still in the sun.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:51 pm 

She smiled with a light blush, glad that the gift was appreciated. "well, I just thought since you had not been outside... for a long time it must be uncomfortable..." She admitted to her thought process. "And I also wanted to Apologize for my stubborn behavior from earlier..." She began with a sigh, and looked away from the man. "I just wanted you to not have to feel like you were trapped..." Kiriko admitted to him, and walked off. She wanted to get both of them home.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:52 pm 

Cain walked closely behind Kiriko. "No need to apologize my love. I apologize for being such a burden to you. I know it will not be easy to keep me concealed in the future. Especially when the hunter returns to see that I am gone." Cain said feeling guilty. He looked down at her feet as he walked behind her. His smile faded to a frown as he thought about the hunter. He hoped that Kiriko's home life would not be ruined because of him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:38 pm 

Kiriko paused and looked up at him, her head tilting slightly. "You are not a burden." She began to say, "You are one of the few people who have accepted me...and I already said I wanted to help in anyway I can." She stated her cheeks turning red. The girl looked down in an attempt to hide her blush. Kiriko turned back around and continued her walking in silence. She knew there would be trouble as time went on, but she also knew that she could not back away from this now. "well... The good thing is, is that the hunter does not know where I live so... that might help." Kiriko stated in an attempt to make things more light hearted.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:10 am 

A serious look came over Cain's face. "Trust me, they will find me in time. Hunters have a way of ending up in the wrong places at the wrong times. Sometimes it is coincidence, and other times it is fate." Cain said as he thought to himself. The shade from the umbrella was much better than being in the sun. "Thank you again for this gift my love. I am truly grateful for your kindness." Cain said to her as he kept walking with her. Although he had no idea where Kiriko lived he felt as if they were getting close to her home.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:24 pm 

Kiriko sighed inwardly, realizing her failed attempt at causing the mood to get better. She listened to him, her mood starting to go down, but soon felt her heart warm a little. She did not do it for praise, but was glad he thanked her. It was more like she was glad she was able to help. A shy smile formed on her face. Kiriko soon shook her head, trying to shake off the gratitude as it was nothing, a light skip was found in her walking. Her heart a bit lighter. It was another ten minutes till they reached her home. It was a small cottage like home, that was old and not much better than the Cathedrals appearance. "ah, we are here." She realized.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:13 pm 

"It doesn't look as modern as other homes. I like your house and its unique and beautiful. It matches you perfectly in that aspect." Cain said kindly. He realized by Kiriko's voice that she was feeling down so he was trying to help her feel better. "I swear I will always be here with you. There is no need to worry, I will always be by your side to keep you happy and safe." Cain said as he put his arm on Kiriko's shoulder. He could feel the warmth of her blood flowing through her body upon contact, and the feeling relaxed him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10