Ooc character sheet
Name jasmine
Age 20
Gender female
Role student at college
Personality shy loyal stubborn loving aggressive at times
Appearance
wolf form
Bio jasmine was orphan when she was 5 her parents were killed by hunters because she was diffrent she could turn into wolf ever since then she was afraid of humans but she grew up on the streets had many jobs till she found a collage she could fit in she became new student there.

Attachments:
uploadfromtaptalk1418682373315.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1418682373315.jpeg [ 8.07 KiB | Viewed 6141 times ]
uploadfromtaptalk1418682359142.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1418682359142.jpg [ 191.24 KiB | Viewed 6141 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:52 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

Name: Christian M. Blade Size: 6.7ft Age: 22 Profession Student and model.
Image Image

What Fate/Stay Night character are you?
Lancer
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... 67539e.jpg
You are Lancer. A mostly free spirit, you do what you want, how you want, when you want. You are driven by a strong set of personal morals. Sometimes the hero, sometimes the villain, you don't care what others think. And you might not be afraid to strut around in a skin-tight blue suit. Awwww yeah.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:55 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

So I liked how you began how you were in your room so will start there

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:05 pm 

(Oh heh.. I was making that up on the fly.. but I will alter it >.>)

Blade stretched popping his neck as he chewed on his pencil between math problems. His last being his preferred as it was his stage name and he thought made him more intense. He was a coyote for a reason he supposed. His blue eyes cut over to the door hearing a knock arising in the silence of his dorm. With a groan he got up and muttered. He was glad the dorms was co-ed but it meant many of the females were usually on his door when he needed to study the most. Putting on a smile he opened the door wearing grey sweat pants covered in doodles and his piercings.

Lancer
You are Lancer. A mostly free spirit, you do what you want, how you want, when you want. You are driven by a strong set of personal morals. Sometimes the hero, sometimes the villain, you don't care what others think. And you might not be afraid to strut around in a skin-tight blue suit. Awwww yeah.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:25 pm 

Jasmine looked at the tall man and felt almost to shy to say anything but spoke up "um hi I'm new here and I was wondering if this my dorm room ...?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:34 pm 

Holding a half closed fist against his yawning lips he took a form from her and looked at it. Nodding he walked back into the room flopping on the bed closest to the window. "Seems so.." He smiled looking over to her holding his book again. "I guess I am your roommate I'm Christian but I go by my last name of Blade. If you need any help let me know otherwise I have an early test tomorrow I need to study for."

Lancer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:02 pm 

She nodded and walked in "ok thank you... im just gonna go grab my stuff then... im jasmine you can call me Jaz .." she went back our and grabbed her backpack and suitcase and brought them in looking around she started to unpack by her bed in the corner. She was nervouse thinking she could stay and maybe make friend finally after all these years.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:06 pm 

Blade's eyes stayed on his work till his phone buzzed and caught his attention. Taking it and answering he sighed and sat up sitting his book aside getting up to go to his calendar which was mega full already. He muttered a time and nodded in agreement with the opposite person. He then filled in his Saturday spot with a party and photoshoot. Hanging up he turned in time to catch her unpacking. He swallowed a bit as he only just now began to notice her looks. His cheeks flushed a bit while he settled back on his bed picking his book back up laying it carefully in his lap.

Lancer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:09 pm 

She turned around to kind listen in and asked "are you model..? But it's probably non my business... " she turned right back around and went. To go put clothes away when she stubbed her toe on the dresser

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:12 pm 

He nodded and looked away from his book to watch her, "Yeah part time..." he winced as he saw her hit her toe. "Ouch.. you alright there?" His eyes flicked about quickly judging her body taking the chance to thoroughly look her over. He had to admit she was very attractive and had his biggest weakness.... This may prove to be a good coupling.. he couldn't help but to think allowing a dream-like smirk to fill his lips.

Lancer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:15 pm 

She held her toe and nodded and noted he was smirking and looking her over she grabbed on her clothes and threw at him and shouted " hey! Cut it out! Before I damage that pretty face of yours!!" She turned into her wolf form growling back of her fur stood up and her teeth showed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:25 pm 

He caught what she threw and folded it sitting it on her desk for her. HE chuckled watching her transform and chuckled some, "Tough girl..." he settled back on his bed with his book once more. "Sorry.. instinct you know.. and it seems you looked me over at least my face otherwise how would you deem it "pretty" so settle down there lassy I didn't mean anything by it... I just think youre an attractive girl." HE shrugged and began working on an equation

Lancer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:40 pm 

She sighed and jumped onto the bed still transformed and muttered "self absorbed dog more like it ..." she fell asleep having her ears perked up she thought about her parents and that dreadful day when the hunters came to the house and breaking down the door and she heard shouting and screaming of her mom.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:44 pm 

He watched her sleep for a while and frowned. Getting up he lit a candle of lavender mint and moved it close to her to be smelled whispering, "It isn't much but it helps me with my nightmaresw.." he whispered before removing his pants and slipping in bed wearing his boxers. His entire boyd by morning balled up in the top right corner under the two pillows with his off blonde hair sticking out here and there.

Lancer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:05 pm 

She smelled the lavender and and calmed down lil more she dreamed of her parents holding her the were smiling "were proud of you jasmine ..stay brave for us we love you"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:17 pm 

He yawned and sat up as his alarm went off at 4am. Standing he sighed and crawled out of bed stripping down fully now replacing his boxers with a towel and grabbing his shower kit departed the room.

Lancer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:38 pm 

Jasmine got up and looked at the clock and got yup watching her roommate leave for the shower grabbing some new clothes blew out the lavender candle and smiled and blushing st the same time

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:45 am 

He returned to th room dripping wet and dug through his closet putting on a pair of black hakama tied with a studded belt to keep them on his waist. HE then picked up a rather heavy looking backpack with several cords sticking out and proceeded to leave the room trying to avoid people watching the clock hoping he wouldn't be late for his audition at 6 so he could be back by 8 for the test.

Lancer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:06 am 

He looked at her room mate and said "hey thanks " and got up and went into the bathroom so she could go shower

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:10 am 

He paused before leaving and smirked at her words throwing her a wink. "Welcome, glad it helped..." with that he was off only to return to the dorm at 11 which by then he was exhausted and proceeded to transform and flop on the cold hardwood floor stretching out panting softly.

Lancer