All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:07 am 

Blog: View Blog (13)

She rolled her eyes but then took a closer look at the rock in his hands. She shook her head. "Nope."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:14 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Jack seemed the slightest bit disappointed that he hadn't been able to find her favorite color on his first try, but that didn't seem to discourage him. He brought her a bright green leaf next, hoping she would like that color better.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:36 am 

Again she shook her head, however curiosity got the better of her. "Is green your favorite color?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:50 am 

"Yeah. Well, either green, or blue. Mostly I like the darker shades, though." He nodded, looking at the leaf again before he moved on. He brought her a small piece of blue glass that had been smoothed into beach glass by the lake next. He seemed especially hopeful about this one, remembering the necklace she had been wearing before.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:03 am 

Audre took some time to look at this next item before her eyes turned to Jack. She smiled and asked, "So you like forest green or navy blue?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:16 am 

Jack nodded again, "The night sky's one of my favorites, as well, but that's usually closer to black. Have I come close to finding your favorite color yet?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:44 am 

"I see," Audre said and shrugged. "Maybe. I'm not telling you anything till you find that actual color."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:30 am 

He frowned again at that, looking almost childishly sulky. "That's not quite fair, there are so many colors to choose from, and you won't even give me hints?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:46 pm 

"You sound like one of the twins when they're annoyed with me," Audre commented before she lied down on her back and looked around, still waiting for her shoe to dry. "I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:04 pm 

"You're saying I sound like a little kid?" He continued to frown, looking for more things. "Do you at least see something around that is that color?" He asked, as he brought over the next thing: a white feather.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:34 am 

Audre only spared a glance at the feather before closing her eyes and relaxed. "Nope," Audre answered. "And yes there is something that is my favorite color."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:06 am 

"Will you accept something that's generally the right color, or does it have to be exactly the right shade?" He asked, bringing over and giving her yet another item: another yellow flower.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:32 am 

Audre shook her head but took the flower and happily added it to her small bundle. "I said maybe to the glass didn't I?" Audre asked as she placed a hand behind her head and looked up at Jack with a smile. She felt a little bad, but she liked messing with him. His reactions were so childish and entertaining, it allowed her to relax sometimes.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:46 am 

"So it's close to that?" He said, looking around for more blue things to show her. He came back this time with a sky blue piece of ceramic, part of what looked like it used to be a plate, that he'd found at the edge of the water.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:51 am 

Audre let out a breath of a laugh. "You could have just pointed out the sky," she commented as she sat up. "That would have been enough.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:57 am 

"I guess, but the game was I had to give you things." He said, smiling and sitting on the ground beside her. "So that was right?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:06 am 

"Yeah," Audre answered, lying back down and closing her eyes, relaxing. "Living in the city, it's hard for me to really fly around without anyone staring at me. I always wanted to fly out in the bright blue light of the sky, just feeling free I guess."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:12 am 

Jack nodded, "The sky doesn't seem as blue in the city, either. I guess that's from all the pollution. How do you like flying around out here, is it better?" He asked, curious as to what she thought about this place after having lived in the city for so long.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:15 am 

"Much better," Audre confessed. "It's not as exciting as the city don't get me wrong. But the conditions here are much better."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:21 am 

Jack nodded in agreement, and smiled, seeming amused at her. "Not as many small spaces and construction zones for you to fly through out here?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next