All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:13 am 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Drake said nothing to the last comment bad memories came to him when he was once in the Reds. the things he himself had done and the sights he had seen were to much to even think about. He knew that he would not get a full nights sleep tonight.

As the last of the sun faded and the fire burning. he looked after the others seeing what he could do to help. Never talking but only working. Once midnight came around and most of the warriors were asleep he decided to look around and try to figure out what was causing this uneasy feeling of being watched was coming from.

thirty miniutes he was out looking around in the darkness but found nothing. He quite and headed back toward the fire. Until he heard the flap of wings. He stoped dead in his tracks listening and waiting making sure his mind wasn't playing tricks on him. He stood right at the fire light's edge. he narrowed his eyes searching the treeline, but saw nothing.

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:50 pm 

Back from hiatus!

War'nak sat quietly hidden in shadow by the wagon. He watched as Drake searched out beyond the fires light. He felt another presence as well. Though he was too exhausted to do anything about it. He waited until Drake was close again.

"Get some rest. Whoever is out there will still be there in the morning." He looked up at the night sky as he spoke.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:15 pm 

Supporter (1)

We dragons can go two weeks without sleep sir I'll be fine. And besides I don't think I will be able to go to sleep knowing someone is watching me." He said as he came close to the fire.sitting down

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:40 pm 

Back from hiatus!

War'nak nodded to him.

"I must retire. I am weary after such a fight. wake me in the morning. Goodnight Drake."

War,nak laid down and was quickly asleep as the fire crackled.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:19 pm 

Supporter (1)

Drake watched and waited till the sun rise he knew someone was watching but couldn't tell who he watched the fire crackle and fed it with new logs every now and again. Then as he was tending then fire pain struck his neck he reached up thinking it was a incect but was wrong finding a small dart. His vision blurred "War'nak!" He yelled but his voice was also fading. He fell to the ground as another came out from the shadows.

"My my Drake I didn't expect to see you working for the enemy." The voice was female and drake knew who it was exactly: Nala his old mate and friend. She walked over toward him. "Looks like I found you in the dirt again." She chuckled a little.
"I wish I could stay but the reds are offering a large sum of money for the prince back and you too. But I'm feeling nice so I'll let you stay but the prince has to go." She said then began walking over to the wagon.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:08 am 

Back from hiatus!

Warnak heard the conversation but hadnt stirred. He used his magic to ward the wagon. If she touched it she would get a nasty surprise. Though he had said he needed rest, he had long ago mastered spirit magic. It was powerful and deadly. As such few could master it. He used it now as she approached the wagon. He reached out to Drake and used power to force the darts poison out of his veins.....

He spoke into Drakes mind. ~Pretend to still be effected until she reaches me and the wagon. Then strike when I have her distracted.~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:50 pm 

Supporter (1)

-spirit magic that I'd a very dangerous thing yo toil with war'nak - drake replied back to him and waited for the right moment -don't hurt her to bad she might be of some use to us.- he finished.

She watched the sleeping warriors "looks like you lost quite a few back at the merchabt camp. What a pity." She said ti drakes mind then rached out for the wagon flap. But stopped tmright before touching it. She laughed. "Spirit magic won't help you here warrior I am a sister of the dragon mages temple spirit magic is in our blood so why don't you stand and face me rather than playing old tricks." She said looking right at the resting body of War'nak a few feet away.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:03 am 

Back from hiatus!

War'nak laughed and stood as the cloak fell away and his eyes glowed red in the fire light.

"Tis not spirit magic dear dragon. It is shadow magic. And yes im well aware of the dangers of such magic. You see the demon and I long ago made peace with one another." He smiled as the shadows flickered around him.

"I am much, much older than I appear. I even knew a time when your people lived peacefully with the dwarven people. And before you try, holy spells have little effect on me. So dragon...." he pulled his twin swords, "I am here. If you wish to continue your actions against my king, then you must face me." Warren stood still as he awaited her answer.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:29 pm 

Supporter (1)

She smiled "you forget demons are the ones that created our race." She laughed and extended her claws "and demons never make peace they only take and allow. You will see once the demon takes your strength and magic away." He turns on edge and her eyes glowed yellow she looked at Drake and begun to speak in her dragon tongue. Her hands glowed yellow as well.

Drake grunted and fell to the ground. "Wake the others war'nak get out of here NOW!!!" he grunted again as his wings and body grew bigger his muscules larger the size of a wild dragon compareable to the trees his head turning the size of a wagon he roared.

"Females are the dominant race in our race. The males are the soldiers and protectors as long as I am here he will stay under my mateship control. He and I used to be lovers you know this makes him my protector. So be careful when you charge for me he will take the pain away and fight back." She smiled again.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:27 am 

Back from hiatus!

War'nak chuckled and the shadows faded away. Then suddenly a black presence stood beside him, an exact copy with black fur instead of his white.

The wagon disappeared. It was a magic so old the very earth sighed as War'nak finished the unspoken spell.

"Dragons..... Always an arrogant race. Thinking they know everything, that they are better than other races. You know little of Demons dragon. While it is true Demons are known to use their hosts, drain and discard them. They are the ones that fade and disappear. You see to exist in this plane a Demon must form a truly symbiotic bond. A give and take bond that keeps both connected and allows things you can only imagine. You see dragons, my Demon half is no longer a 'Demon". He is considered a planes-walker. A being neither Evil nor Holy. A Neutral being who does as he wishes. I too am a Plane Walker. As such, we are as one, but also separate. I am not foolish. I will not attack you dragoness. But I will say this. You should rethink your path. As a leader, one with power, it is your responsibility to use that power. The consequences, and even benefits are on your shoulders. So tell me, how will you be remembered? An honorable powerful female. Or a brigand that is to be hunted for your actions? I make no judgement of you, as I do not know you. But know this. I will eradicate the Red Hand. And I will not spare anyone that gets in my way of that goal." War'nak smiled and his darker copy nodded then faded away.

"Now. I must go. I suspect the King is quite baffled by the wagon that has appeared in his court. Good night to you dragons." War'nak turned and wavered as he faded in the blink of an eye.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:41 am 

Supporter (1)

She narrowed her eyes as the wagon disappeared. Then turned to Drake. "Oh my love how you have changed." He uttered a few word in her tongue and drake turned back to normal but weak very weak. Falling to the ground.
she came up to him. "We will see each other again love. Once the reds give me their pay." She smiled and took off into the air. Drake was half tempted to try and follow her but he turned back his lustful self and looked around for War'nak. He sighed knowing he had a long flight ahead of him to get back to him and the king.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:13 am 

Back from hiatus!

War'nak appeared by the wagon and sighed. He had bluffed. He had only sent the wagon to his back-up check point. he sat against the wheel and sighed as he reached out and found the mind of Drake. He made a mental link to him then spoke.

"We are not far. Only an hour north of you. By a small pond in a stand of trees." He sent a mental image of where they were they sat back and relaxed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:43 am 

Supporter (1)

Drake flew to the location making sure not to spook the horses. He walked up to War'nak. "I'm sorry about that I should have seen it coming." He said looking down in defeat.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:59 am 

Back from hiatus!

War'nak sighed.

"One cannot see or know everything that is to come. One can only plan and hope for the best. That was not the first time I have confronted an arrogant dragoness...... Though she seemed to have more honor in her aura than in most drgaons. Just like yours. I am not a liar Drake. I have been here a very long time..... I have learned many things in my long life. But three things are important..... Each day is an unpredictable gift..... And knowledge is earned not inherited or taught. The last..... A mate is something to be cherished and protected, not abused. I long ago lost one that i would have taken as my mate...... I have since then been alone. Being alone is a sentence I wouldnt wish on anyone Drake...... If she is really your mate, if you ever cared for her. Then show her what honor is. Show her you care. I lost my chance..... I have made peace with being alone. But you neednt be the same."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:08 am 

Supporter (1)

We dragons dont look mating as like you humans do. Mating is a pleasure yes but it is also a form of protection females yes their lustful tastes on males so the male fall under their rule. Many females try to get males so they can take over a kingdom of humans. There is a very rare few mated pair that actually love each other as you describe. Though I admit her and I were one of those rare pairs. But its a long story that I dont want to bore you to tell." He said thinking nothing of it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:20 am 

Back from hiatus!

War'nak smiled.

"You forget, Im not Human...... And I have had the honor to know a few such pairs. And I will say this..... You and she have and Aura that mixes so seamlessly that I know you are true mates. Whether you and she act as one and put aside cultural indoctrination is up to you..... But remember this. If you only ever act as you are expected to, you will either be disappointed by the same treatment you expected. I do not know if you remember the Kerishen pair. Jade and Florza Kerishen. A single mated pair of dragons. Some of the most honorable I have ever met. They shared true love, though they were shunned by drgonkind for it. They ignored your culture to be with each other, rather than go with the stereotypes of your kind. It is strength to be who you want to be, not weakness or blasphemy. Drake, I only say this to you because i see that you and she have the potential to be so much more than what the world expects you to be. Though her stubbornness might take convincing on your part..... I am tired. Think on what Ive said, either listen, or ignore it. it is your choice. Goodnight drake." War'nak relaxed into his semi sleep without waiting to hear a comment.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:29 am 

Supporter (1)

Drake pondered on his words for the rest of the night. He knew he was right but going against the dragon culture is going against ones own self and he already was an outcast. He looked up at the night sky and y he moon shining down on them. "Oh Nala what ever happened to us? Are you thinking of me now?" He said aloud but only in a small whisper.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:45 am 

Back from hiatus!

The air around War'nak shimmered and the darker version of himself appeared. He checked the real War,nak then turned to Drake.

"His words were true dragon....... You and your mate can be so much more than what ancient doctrines tell you to be...... You are an outcast already..... Youve nothing to lose and a lot to gain by seeking her....." He smiled sadly. "War'nak has resigned to never have his own mate....... We lost his chosen mate..... We both failed her. You see, as his bonded i share his feelings and emotions..... We both loved her..... But we chose to follow the orders of the wolf queen...... And in doing so we lost our Heather to a human bandit raid. We knew where the bandits were, could have stopped them...... But to a wolf, the queens word is law, and she ordered us to the wrong place....... We learned that day that love is above all else dragon...... Maybe your Nala will see the same....... It could be different for you...." He stood looking at the stars as his voice held the long ago sadness of loss.

Last edited by War'nak on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:56 am 

Supporter (1)

"I know..." drake looked up his thoughts in a thousand different areas and ways. "I know.." he said again then ignored any voice or sound for the rest of the night until the sun showed itself again.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:14 am 

Back from hiatus!

War'nak woke at the hint of dawn. He felt refreshen and stood quietly. No one else was awake except Drake. He made a fire and started some coffee. He knew it might be welcome to the others when they awoke. He sat and meditated as he waited for the others to rise.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next