All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:28 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"As I said before I hate the Red Hand and getting revange is something that I would take pleasure in joining in on. but the only problem I have is that the Nephew will know who I am. And personally between you and me I would rather have my past kept secret between you and me." He asked as he released his own grip on his sword.

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:35 pm 

Back from hiatus!

War,nak relaxed slightly. He still didnt trust the dragon fully, though that was more out of habit. He truly only trusted those that he knew were trustworthy. Meaning those that earned his trust the hard way, in battle or in life.

"I can erase his memory of you. So that will not be an issue. I leave it in your hands. Guard him at any cost." War'nak nodded then ceased his spell and turned to walk over to the lead wagon and make sure everyone was set to go.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:41 pm 

Supporter (1)

Drake sighed then followed turning to go toward his wagon allowing the horses to get used to his scent before approching them then getting on the wagon ready to go.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:50 pm 

Back from hiatus!

War'nak mounted the second wagon as the first wagon began to move. He looked back at the other two wagons as they headed through the gate. The Elf hopped onto the first wagon just as the last exited the gate. War'nak sighed, it would be a long day.

He noded to the Elf as he looked back to him. He knew the elf from a few othe caravans he had run though this area. He knew that he could trust the Elf in battle. He leaned foward and pulled a small carving knife along with a small piece of wood. might as well try to pass the time he thought. He didnt however get engrossed in it. His ears and senses were alert as they rode.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:58 pm 

Supporter (1)

Drake slept for a good while then decided to take a flight once they were out of the city. only hovering above the wagons far enough to get to his wagon fast without spooking the horses.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:16 pm 

Back from hiatus!

War'nak was alert as they aproach ed the stopping point for the night. They had made far better time than he had anticipated. He glanced back and up at the dragon and gave a small smile. His scent had probably made the horses ancious, which made them travel faster. As they pulled into a tall gated yard he hopped off his wagon. It was call a caravan camp. It had 12 foot high walls surrounding it with a small coral inside for the animals. The gate could be barred and in each corner was a guard post.

"All right. We are stopping here for the night. Circle the wagons and feed the horses. Dont unhitch them all, rotate them on and off so we can leave quickly if we have to." he said aloud as the wagon masters started a circle.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:01 am 

Supporter (1)

Drake watched from above as they moved to set up the camp. He didn't like this caravan camp though it was protected it was small and could be easily taken over by bandits or the Red Hand. He scouted around it noticing a few possible places that were weak and where enemies could break through. It was obvious that this camp was not made from soldiers but merchants that had no experience in the matter. There was even one part of the wall that is one catapult hit it, it would collapse with ease. Also the camp was too open on the plains. It was even at a disadvantage being in between two hills.

After He finished his scouting he landed inside the camp near War'nak. "You do know that if the Red Hand attacked tonight this camp would turn into a blaze of fire right?" he said aloud not caring who heard him.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:04 am 

Back from hiatus!

War'nak smiled as his silence spell kicked in.

"Yes I do. i actually planned for that. I have a powerful spell that is just for that purpose. Once the horses have rested a few hours, just after dark, we will re-hitch the wagons. I will cast an illusion spell. One of the best and hardest to detect. Then we will quietly leave with the cover of an invisibility spell. We should reach another camp within a few hours, a much better protected camp. It was built by elves, and if the elves and dwarves know how to build one thing, it is defend-able positions."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:14 am 

Supporter (1)

Drake looked over toward the others then back at War'nok There are Red Hand members here I can smell them. We need to move fast. their scent is strong and that means there are either a lot of them or they are very close to us." He paused for a moment. "Also I do hope there are no dwarves at this new camp our races never got along and I garantee a fight if one of them sees me." he stated.

( I plan on adding this character in the story later on just to let you know)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:24 am 

Back from hiatus!

War'nak sighed.

"Do you have fights every time you leave your home? Not all confrontations must be violent. If there are dwarves there then ignore them. I will handle it. We dont need any undue risks for our 'cargo'..... Understand?" War'nak paused as he too scented the air. He grinned.

"Just as I suspected. You are right, they were here. and recently. I know they will strike here tonight. We must keep everyone calm and moveout exactly as I said. My plan might just work. I have an inside man in the Hands. Hopefully he can get out and join us afterwards......" War'nak rubbed his chin in thought. "Tell me, Do you think the leader of the Hands will suspect a trap?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:34 am 

Supporter (1)

"He does every time he attacks." Drake sighed. "And I don't try to get into every conflect the dwarves just hate our race after we killed their so called God-King twohundred years ago they just never forgave us for that. I wasn't even a part of that war." He defended himself.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:42 am 

Back from hiatus!

"Good. I hope he does. It means he will be cautious when he does strike. and it also means that if he doesnt then my backup plan wont be necesary. I know of that war...... Cant say I would side on your side. But I also dont know the full story of why that war was necesary. I do side with the dwarves based on what little I know. Maybe sometime you can give me more information on that subject. As for them fighting, all i have to do is show my armor and say you are with me. I know the leader of the dwarf cartakers. He wont want to fight me a second time."

War'nak turned and scanned everyone as his senses were telling him something wasnt right.

"Drake. Get to the wagon, it has already been hitched. I dont like the feeling I have now......I think we have a traitor...... As soon as the others bed down I will cloak your wagon and you can leave quietly. I think I need my backup plan afterall....."

(As an ally or a foe?)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:58 pm 

Supporter (1)

(What you mean?)

Drake nodded and turned about doing as he was told. he stuck out his toungue now and again to taste the air for any possible dangers. he two felt something wrong but could not make out what it was or where it came from. His wings itched to fly and his claws tightened as his body knew a fight was about to begin.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:20 pm 

Back from hiatus!

(The female char, will she be an ally or what?)

War'nak knew what was coming he slowly moved to the gate as he removed his cloak. His armor helped him be almost unnoticable in the darkness. He removed the bar quietly and looked to the wagon master as Drake got on it. He nodded once then threw up his arm he fired a flare spell as he kicked the gate open.

"To arms!" he yelled as the wagon jumped and the horses screamed and began running for the opening gate.

War'nak cut down two men as they charged into the now open gate just as the wagon rumbled by with its precious cargo, he gave a signal to the wagon master then cut down another man in the red stained armor of the Red Hands. He saw the others pull weapons as men scrambled over the walls all around them. They had been surrounded, he knew. These were just the first wave. He expected them to have more enemies to fight in a few moments. He pulled his wakizashi and charged into a group. He used his Katanna to deflect their swords as he gutted them with the more nimble Wakizashi.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:56 pm 

Supporter (1)

(oh well... I thought about her being a foe until she confronts Drake then turns to an ally)

Drake turned his head looking back to see the entire camp being engulfed in a Battlion of Red Hand warriors. He watched and prepared himself for some to follow but the spell worked and none saw him or the wagon leave. Now the only problem was to get to the checkpoint to meet back up again without causing too much attention.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:07 am 

Back from hiatus!

War'nak fought back to back with the big barbarian. His name was Hammer, after his favored weapons. Close by the only remaining members of their group fought in a semi circle cornered again one of the now destroyed wagons. He had been right to assume the two humans were skilled fighters. They stood sid by side using their swords and shields to keep the now wounded elf protected. Though he was injured he continued to pick off the Reds as they fought on. Bodies littered the ground everywhere, and War'nak sensed that the Reds were slowly beginning to run.

---------------------------
(Wagon Master)

"This small copse of trees ahead is the checke point dragon. War'nak said to wait till noon tomorrow. If he doesnt show then we go on without him and he will meet us in the city." The Wagon master had several throwing knives tucked all over his person. His face had several scars as did his arms, showing he had experience in fighting.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:24 am 

Supporter (1)

Drake looked over at the Wagon master but showed no emotion toward him just his plain straight forward expression he always showed. He looked back seeing the smoke and fire from the camp. then turned and continued on however he felt as if someone was watching him he looked around but saw nor smelled anything but his mind knew something was there. "Be on alert we are being watched." He said to the wagon master.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:04 pm 

Back from hiatus!

War'nak leaned on the wrecked wagon as he watched one of the humans tend the Elf. He had gone through the dead and found the rest of the men from his caravan and pulled the bodies to one side. He used a spell he had learned to burn the bodies. He knew the Reds would defile them if he didnt. They had lost all of the horses save one. They slowly put the ranger on it then cautiously began the long walk away from the destroyed caravan camp. They didnt know how many they killed, and War'nak didnt care. When this was done, and the Kings Nephew returned safely, he would come back. They would pay for the lives they had taken this night, and every other life they have taken. He swore it to himself that he would kill them all.

----------------------------

"Aye, the horses still be spooked so we cant stop. Better that way. Whoever eyes up must follow to catch us. We might as well go to the backup check point...... It is farther and will give the horses time to calm down." He talked as he pulled a few blades and stuck them point down into the wagon seat, easily reachable for him while holding the reigns.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:28 pm 

Supporter (1)

"No we will stay here until War'nak returns i know there is someone watching us and if they stay with us then we will be giving away all of our plans just stay alert and keep a watchful eye out for anything strange. " drake said thurning about and started making the fire for their camp for the night waiting for war'nak to return.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:31 am 

Back from hiatus!

The wagon master sighed. He knew it was pointless to argue with a dragon kin. A Damn stubborn lot they were. He slowly calmed the horses befor he climbed into the wagon to check the 'cargo'.

------------------------------------
War'nak was tired and so were the others as they walked alongside the horse. After another hour he saw the camp ahead. He sighed with relief as they entered the fire light.

"Hello Drake. I suspected you might wait. It is nearly dawn. We must rest so we will wait till noon to leave." He sat by the fire as the others helped the ranger to the ground. War'nak knew how to heal but he was too tired right now to focus enough on healing. It required a lot of focus to heal a wound. He would heal the elf in the morning.

"The others are gone. And the Reds lost more than they planned, they ran because we killed so many. And no, I didnt count the dead. i just found our own and took care of them. I know how the Red Hand love defiling corpses." War'nak spoke the last with disgust.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next